Riverdale requested imagines

By billieelixh

Imagines that currently being requested to be made on my other book! It got to hectic over there so I thought... More

Form for requesting!
Unexpected when expecting RM
Birthday (all of them)
Jealous JJ
Bullys JJ
Harrasment AA
Secrets and the black hood JJ
Secretly dating JJ (not part 2!)
Show me how sorry you are AA
Proposal AA
Permission AA (not a happy ending)
SK8TER BOI CB
Stress JJ
Cuties SP
Cheat JJ
Fix me SP
Outsider of the Outsiders SP
Blind Date JJ
Update :))
1 year turned into a miracle JJ
Please read its important!
Goodbye

Haters AA

577 14 0
By billieelixh

Camilas pov

I was somewhat new to this school and I only had a few friends. Jughead, Betty, Kevin, Archie (whom I started to like) and Veronica...well kind of. She hates me.

I sat next to Archie and he smiled kindly at me. I heard Veronica grumble, I turned around as she immediately glared at me. I swallowed hard and picked at my food. I looked at Jughead and Betty and started a conversation with them. They gladly talked back at me as they saw Veronica.

I felt Archie's hand trail at my back as he rubbed it. I looked at Veronica as she scowled. She got up violently and smiled at me.

"Camila can I like...talk you...alone?" She said as she smiled at me. I gulped and nodded hesitantly. I got up with shaky hands and stepped out of the seat.

I got out to the hall and she pushed me.

"I told you to back off my man!" She said as she pushed me again. This time falling to the floor.

"Veronica, I'm sorry...but-" I said as she cut me of.

"B-b-but, But nothing Camila!" She yelled as she slapped me. Tears spilled down my face as she just yelled at me.
"Get over the face that Archie doesn't love you!! And he never will!" She yelled as I heard a yell.

"Veronica! Stop!" She immediately stopped and looked up. Tears still spilled down my cheeks as my hand held my cheek. 
"What hell do you think you're doing!" Archie said as he kneeled down to me. Betty and Jughead pulled Veronica to an empty classroom.

"You're okay, she's not going to hurt you anymore." He said as he pulled me into his chest. I just cried into it as he spoke sweet nothings in my ear.
"You wanna go home early?" I nodded and stood up quickly. We walked out hand in hand to his (or his dads) truck.

I think I fell in love.

rosesweet326

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...