The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Co...

Por nicole26horan

Jade Thirlwall is a 21 year old British pop star, known all over the world. She loves her fans more than anyt... Más

The Meet & Greet ( Jerrie )
Chapter 1 - The Show
Chapter 2 - A Dream Came True
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - The Signing
Authors Note
Chapter 6 - Lovely Days
Chapter 7 - Birthday (part 1)
Chapter 8 - Birthday (part 2)
Chapter 9 - Moments
Chapter 10 - Strong
Chapter 11 - Safe
Chapter 12 - Towers
Chapter 13 - Back Together
Chapter 15 - Dream
Chapter 17 - The Boy
Chapter 18 - Midnight Fun
Chapter 19 - Mistake
Chapter 20 - Sleepover
Chapter 21 - I know what you did last night
Chapter 22 - Double Date
Chapter 23 - Promises
Chapter 24 - Last day of the break
Chapter 25 - The Tour: Day 1
Not an update
Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet
Chapter 27 - Seperation
Chapter 28 - Did she make it?
Chapter 29 - Clubbing
Chapter 30 - Rumors
Chapter 31 - Reunited
(Final) Chapter 32 - The Surprise
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY YAY!
HIII GIVE THIS A READ
Thank you!

Chapter 16 - Over Again

3.5K 115 31
Por nicole26horan

Jade's POV:

"When did that happen" Perrie asked.

"Uh...When I broke up with him, seven months ago I think. .."

"And then we started dating, right"

I lean in and peck her lips, "Yeah. And...I'm glad I met you Pezz, you...You changed my life and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you to the stars and back".

"Awww, Jade you know how much I love you!"

"I know. Thank you for everything baby" I said with a smile.

Perrie  smiled back and stood up, making her way to the fridge, mumbling a Justin Bieber song.

"As long as you love me...We could be starving..We could be homeless.." Her angelic voice fills my ears, "Jadeyyy" she yells. What happened!

I rush to her side, "Perrie! What's the matter"

"There's no food" she said with a pout.

I laugh, "You scared me".

She groans and then pouts again, "But it's serious"

"Alright then. We can go shopping" I giggled and her face lit up.

She pecks my lips, "I'm gonna get ready, love you"

"I love you too and you look incredibly stunning so come on"

"But I'm in a bra and shorts" I smirk and realization hits her, "You pervert!" she winks.

"Oh hush, you love my perverted side"

"As I love everything about you"

"That's too cheesy"

"Shut up, you love my cheese side"

"I love everything about you" I copy her words. She giggles and rushes upstairs to get ready.

"Don't wear makeup baby" I call her from downstairs.

"Okay! Come wear some clothes too" she yells back.

I was ready to go upstairs to get ready too but my phone buzzed. It was a text by some unknown number.

[[ Hey J! Miss me? I missed you and I was thinking of starting our relationahip over again yeah? Text me back. Can't wait to see my sexy girl  again ;)

Love always Liam xoxo ]]

I didn't understand I was crying until Perrie asked me why. Don't tell her.

"What's wrong Jadey" she asked, rubbing circles on my back.

"N-Nothing. I'll go get ready now"

Tears roll on  Perrie's cheeks , "I'm here for you Jade, why won't you trust me" she whispers.

I trust her. I do, but I'm scared. Liam is a bastard! I don't want her to get hurt, I don't want her to know. But what shall I do? I can't go back to him...He fucking raped me because I told him I'm not straight anymore!  But if I tell Perrie, she'll understand and protect me. I know that she won't leave me because she really loves me. So I'm going to tell her. Now.

*

*

*

"Spill" Perrie commanded. I've been trying to tell Perrie what happened  for half an hour now and I can't because I'm crying like mad.

"Pezz, I'm scared...Look" I sniffed, handing her my mobile phone.

Perrie's eyes widened, "WHAT!"

"I'm sorry about that P-"

"Jade! It's not your fault! We must go to the police! H-He won't hurt you again, I promise you Jadey,  you'll be alright, I'll protect you" Perrie cut me off. She's so lovely.

I can't  help but hug my girlfriend, "Oh Perrie, do you think that they'll believe us".

"They have to! He can't take you away from me!"

I pull back from the hug, "But he won't, nothing can break us apart. I promise you".

"I love you so much" she smiled.

"I lo-" She cut me off by kissing my lips. I love the sense of her lips on mine, it makes me feel like home.

We pull back because of our need for air, both smiling like mad.

"Let's go shopping now yeah" Perrie grins.

"Alrighty, Ben's on his way" I said with a smile.

"Let's go gorgeous" Perrie links her arm with mine,  as we walk through the door.

Skip the car ride...

"COOKIES!" I squalled pointing at the shelf in front of us.

Perrie laughed, "Let's buy some cookies for my baby".

"Yay! Thanks Pezza! I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled.

"OH MY GOD! JADE! Mom it's Jade Thirlwall!" a girl screamed. Aw, a fan!

"Hi love" I greeted her with a smile.

"J-Jade I l-love you! I'm a b-big fan-n can I-I take a-a pict-ture"

"I love you too beautiful! Here, gimme your phone" I said, "Pezz! Can you take the pic please".

"Sure! Hey sweetie!" Perrie smiled at the girl.

"Hello P-Perrie!"

"Aw! You know my name! What's yours"

"I'm Sandra! It's lovely meeting you both. And Jade thank y-you for being the most amazing idol ever and Perrie thank you for m-making Jade happy, I owe you girls my life"

"She's so cute" Perrie whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Okay, let's take that pic" I smiled. Sandra nodded, hugging me.

"Smile!" Perrie called us, "Another pose be quick". I kissed Sandra's cheek on the second one and she blushed.

"Thank you Jerrie" Sandra giggled, "Perrie! Can we take a group selfie? If that's okay with you".

"Sure" Perrie and I said in unison.

"Aww, you two are adorable" Sandra cooed while handing me her phone for the selfie.

-

"Thanks again! I love you both!" Sandra smiled, waving us goodbye.

"Bye Sandra!" Perrie smiled.

"Love you too, take care!" I waved my hand goodbye and went back to shopping with my girlfriend.

*

*

"Baby let's take a picture to post!" Perrie suggested.

"Insta time" I grinned.

[[ @jadeameliabadwi: Went shopping with my @perrieeele today and we are...Loving those *Prinx* chocolate chip cookies! :) Super #Yummy! X ]]

"Ooh look! I found Sandra!" Perrie stated proudly.

"And our pics"

"Yeah! Let's follow her and like the pictures to see her fangirl" Perrie winks.

I giggle, she's smart aha! "Alright, done! Oooh I just commented".

[[ @sandra_jadethirl284: I MET MY IDOL TODAY!!1! AND PERRIE OMFG I CANT WHAT IS AIR OaUMAJJLHS #jadethirlwall #jerrie #idol #jadeholics

-Comments-

@thirlwall_addiction: OMG lucky!! I want  that too! :(

@sandra_jadethirl284: Thanks Alyssa! You will one day :)

@typicalgeeorgy: WOW! That's amazing :) I'm happy for you Sandra!

@jadeameliabadwi: It was lovely meeting you Sandra! You are so sweet, I'm a glad to have such a supportive fan! Lots of Hippie love and kisses from Perrie and I Xx ]]

"She's gonna freak out haha" Perrie giggled.

I start to giggle too, I can't help it! Perrie's laugh makes you want to laugh, "Yeah but she'll be happy".

"She will! And Jade you are so a-" Perrie was interrupted by the bell,"I'm going!" she smiles. I smile back at my girfriend's direction but my smile fades when the door opens. What I hear shocks me.

"What the fuck are you doing here" Perrie yells.

"I came to visit my girlfriend" a familliar male voice replied.

This can't be happening!

A/N:

Heyyyyy! How are you all? ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS STORY GROW OMG :D

Who do you think the man is!?

And vote, comment, suggest? ;3

Sorry if it sucks!

See ya! ❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.4K 1.5K 17
Jade Thirlwall is a famous 20 year old singer. Everyone knows about her secrets and her pasts. The bad things that happened in her life, the good thi...
39.8K 1.4K 42
This is the book i decided to make and was extremely requested from my Jade Thirlwall imagine book. It's about you and Jade. Jade is the new teacher...
53.7K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
7.9K 240 45
Jade Thirlwall was a 21 years old billionaire. She cares so much about her work that she sometimes forgot to live her life. Until one day, she met mi...