I'd Take The Fall ZaynMalik f...

Per leyamikaela

What happens when Emiliana , an average college student who works for an abusive boss stumbled upon THE One D... Més

A Date With You
Spotlight
Disqualified
Surprise , surprise
Flying Away From Love
Get a Break
My Love
Don't go just yet
Handicapped Love

I'd Take The Fall 1D fan fiction

2K 20 3
Per leyamikaela

A/N ;

HEY !! HAHA I DELETED THE OTHER STORY FOR SOME REASONS , ANYWAYS , HERE'S THE NEW ONE . JENG JENG JENG . LOL KAY . Anyways i have no idea who i want to act as the girl in the cast . ? Any ideas ? This actress has to have long curly brown hair and deep green eyes and pale too . Haha Good luck in finding the actress . The person who finds the perfect actress to act as Emiliana gets a dedication in the upcoming chapters ! YAY IMMA STOP RANTING NOW . HAHA ENJOY ~ XX

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

So hi , I'm Emiliana , i am an orphan that works as a waitress at a diner for a living . I live with an abusive boss and his lovable wife in London .

So here i am , taking orders and running from table to table just to satisfy the hard-to-please customers .

I honestly love singing and would not give a thought of leaving if i was offered an album contract .

It was just a typical day for me in the diner .

''OMG! I think i saw One Direction just walking along that block!!!!! '' a girl shrieked .

Soon , each customer went off running for the boys . And all that's left was me and some old couples .

I sighed . ''There goes every customer .'' i said ;looking out the diner window .

I went into the kitchen to tell Gyrett about the customers running off .

''WHAT?? '' Gyrett boomed . I gulped in .

''AND YOU DIDN'T STOP THEM?? '' he shouted , grabbing my hair and throwing me to the floor . A tear streamed down my face .

"I-I'm sorry,Mr G.'' i said ,sobbing .

Then his wife came bursting through the door .

''GYRETT what did you do??? '' she shouted , helping me up .

''SHE'S DUMB ENOUGH TO LET OUR CUSTOMERS GO!! '' he boomed .

''I don't even know why i married you in the first place you filthy fool! '' she yelled .

''I'm sorry , Emz . Go look if the customers are back.'' she whispered to me .

I nodded and wiped my tears away before going back out to the diner .

I saw five new customers around the table .

I took a deep breathe before going up to them .

''Excuse me sir . How may i help you?'' i said .

They all looked up . OH MY GOODNESS , they're One Direction .

Louis smiled and said ,''Carrot juice please .''

''TACOS!! ''

''Frappucino please.''

''Do you have nandos here? ''

''Pizza! ''

''Um right . I'll go get what you ordered .'' i stuttered as i went back into the kitchen with the order .

''Here's the orders , G.'' i said , throwing the orders onto the table and went out again . I sit at the Cashier's counter and peeked at the boys once in a while .

Zayn's P.O.V:

Phewh thank goodness we succeeded in getting away from the fans .

We were cold and wanted to have some food and drinks so we went into a diner and sat at the table .

''Wow now that's crazy wasn't it Curly? ''Louis said to Harry .

''The name's Harry , carrots .'' Harry said . Well said , Harreh .

We heard shouting and yelling which were probably the same in this case , and soon a frail-looking girl with long curlish brown hair and pale complexion came out of the kitchen .

She saw us and came up to us . Let the fangirl begin .

''Hello , how may i help you sir? '' she said , her voice cracking .

We looked up and she looked shocked .

Louis asked for carrot juice , blergh . I asked for frappucinos , Harry asked for tacos , typical , Niall wants nandos , and Liam asked for a slice of pizza .

She nodded . She glanced at me . I stared at her deep green eyes . Wow , she's pretty .

She went back to the kitchen , well , barely got herself inside , and went to the cashier's counter .

I think i've heard screaming and yes the fans were back .

''Please , help us .'' I said to the girl . She looked shock , and nodded as she led us out the diner through the backdoor into an alley .

''Take the van .'' she said , throwing me the keys to a worn-down van . Better than nothing honestly .

''Thank you .'' Harry said , hugging her before we drove off with the van .

''That girl's nice .''Louis shrieked .

''Oh God! You should stop screaming lad! '' Liam said , closing his ears .

I looked at the driver's mirror and saw that she was looking at us driving away , smiling .

***

Emiliana's P.O.V :

There goes my van . I mentally laughed . Taken by five famous guys . I smiled for the last time before hordes of fans burst through the backdoor .

''Where did they go??? '' a blonde girl shrieked .

''Um i think they went that way .'' i said , pointing to the opposite direction of where they actually went .

The fans started running at the direction i told them .

Damn , how do the boys survive these hordes? I chuckled to myself .

*

Closing time . It's already midnight .

I locked the diner and went out .

I stayed over with my friend actually . I'm eighteen and i go to London's Arts and Cultural College .

Great , it's like a few blocks away and i don't have my van .

I felt cold and i was starting to shiver . Aunty Harriet had offered me a ride , but i refused . Ugh me and my big mouth .

Then i heard roaring of a car , and it stopped right beside me . I turned and realised it was my van .

The driver stopped the engine and went out .

''VAS HAPPENING?? '' Zayn shouted , a goofy face plastered .

I laughed . '' Just cold , that's all .'' i said shrugging .

Soon i was all alone in the car with him . ''Where are the others? '' i asked .

''Oh they're at home . I offered to bring this van back to you .'' he said , eyes locked on the icy road .

''Oh okay .'' i said .

''We're having tea back home , do you want to join us? '' Zayn said , stopping at a red light .

''Uh , no , it's fine . I don't want to bother you guys . '' i said , smiling at him .

''Please .'' Zayn said , putting on his puppy-dog face . Awwh , i'm melting .

''Fine .'' i said , laughing .

''YES ! '' Zayn said , not noticing the light has gone green .

''Zayn , it's green! Drive drive drive! '' i said .

He focused back on the road and started driving again .

Then after a while we stopped in front of a condominium . Wow they live at a service apartment . Awesome .

I was unbuckling my seatbelt when Zayn dashed out of the car and opened the door for me .

I laughed . ''Lad you don't have to do that! I have this thing called hands , i can do it myself .'' i said ;wiggling my hands in front of his face .

''I know.'' he said ;winking at me . My stomach did backflips . yay! haha i'm crazy .

Then he picked me up and closed the door with his legs .

I shrieked . '' Zayn , I HAVE THIS THING CALLED LEGS! '' i shouted , punching his back .

''I know.'' he said , winking again , Ugh Zayn!

I laughed as he put me down on the floor as we got into the lift .

There was only silence between us when the lift went floor to floor .

''Thanks .'' he said , breaking the silence .

''Wha' for? '' i asked .

''The van .'' he said before the lift opened . We were on top of the condominium , where a penthouse stood proudly in the middle of the roof .

My mouth gaped open . ''Wow..'' i said .

Zayn laughed and grabbed my hand as he dragged me inside the house .

''Well well , look what the cat brought in .'' Louis said/shrieked .

"Hey there beautiful ." Harry said ; winking at me . That flirty boy . I chuckled .

"Hey there handsome ." i mocked him ; winking back . He blushed a deep red .

Zayn clears his throat ; turning our attention back to him .

"What's your name , lass ?" Louis asked .

"Emiliana Yvette." i said ; smiling .

"Come , watch us sing in the studio." Zayn said .

"You have a studio ??" i shrieked . Then i clapped my mouth with my hands .

He laughed . "Yes , yes we do . Do you want to sing along ?" He said ; smiling his famous smile .

"YES ! " I said ; dancing a victory dance .

"I like her , she's funny!" Louis said ; joining my victory dance .

*

Zayn's P.O.V :

I watch as Harry flirts with her . Ugh , he always gets the girls . WAIT , am i jealous ?? I think so .

I cleared my throat .

"What's your name , lass ?" Louis asked . Oh , i've realized that i haven't asked her name yet . Damn .

"Emiliana Yvette." she said ;smiling .

My stomach did backflips as i stared at her face .

"Come , watch us sing at the studio ." i blurted out . Well , i really do want her to watch us sing .

Emiliana is different , she doesn't faint , go crazy or tried to rip our clothes off . She's more calm and relaxed and act like we're nothing but a bunch of hot guys that borrowed her van . Okay , now i'm being self-centered .

"YOU HAVE A STUDIO ?" She shrieked . Woah , so much like Louis . She quickly clamped her mouth with her hands .

I mentally laughed . How cute is that ? WAIT WHAT ? I sound more like a girl now .

I chuckled . "Yes we do . Do you want to sing along ?" i asked .

"YES ! " She shouted ; dancing a weird dance .

Soon , Louis joined her funny dance .

"I like her , she's funny !" Louis shrieked . I laughed .

Yeah she is . I like her too .

Emiliana's P.O.V :

When i stepped into the studio , i knew it was too good to be true . There was high-tech vocal and melody control and a soundproof room .

I went inside ; totally amazed . They boys watched me as i went in front of the microphone and wore the headphones .

"Well , aren't you boys going to sing with me ?" I asked ; crossing my arms .

"No , we want to see you sing first ." Liam said .

"Oh no you don't." i said ; and started towards the door .

Niall locked the door ! UGH the nerve of the boy !

"Sing or we won't let you out , babe ." Zayn said ; crossing his arms .

"Fine." i huffed and moved back to the microphone .

I started singing my own song that i've made in Vocal Class .

Maybe i love you , maybe i don't ,

But maybe i've realised , a little too late ,

Now i'm just watching you , as you go ,

And leave me in the darkness , all alone ,

Please come back ,

You know i'm the reason you smile ,

So why are you going ?

Why are you going ?

I stopped . "There i sang ." i said .

"It's beautiful . Is it your own song ?" Louis asked .

"Of course , Captain Obvious . Have you heard it in the radio before ?" i said sarcastically .

"Sarcasm , nice ." Zayn said through the intercom ; winking at me .

" I know ." i mocked him .

"Please sing us another song , please ?" Harry said ; the begging look in his eyes . AWWH , now that's just cute .

"Fine , but after that i'm going out and you sing ." i said .

"Deal , lass." Niall agreed .

Shut the door ,

Turn the light off ,

I wanna be with you , I wanna feel your love ,

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though i try .

I noticed Zayn staring right into my eyes . I stared right back into his big brown eyes , managing eye contact .

He looked so beautiful .

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me ,

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face .

And then it happened . Memories of my late brother surged through me . I remembered the time when he passed away in the accident along with my parents . I was only five years old and Aunty Harriet , she was 23 years old at the time who owned the diner , took me in .

Before i know it , tiny droplets of tears streamed down my face .

And a second later , the five boys dashed into the studio and surrounded me .

Zayn pulled me into a hug .

"We're sorry ." he said .

"Wha' for ?" i asked ; sobbing .

"For making you sing , which leads to you crying ." Louis said .

"No it's not you who made me cry . I just - I just had a rough past , that's all ." i said ; sobbing .

Zayn smelled nice . He has the expensive perfume kind of smell . I loved it .

"Come now ," Zayn said ; bringing me out of the soundproof room into the control room .

He made me sat down on the sofa , gave me a tissue , put headphones on my head and went back into the soundproof room .

"Babe , don't cry okay . We're gonna sing for you ." Niall said . The five of them started humming the intro .

I'm broken , do you hear me ,

I'm blinded cus' you are everything i see ,

I'm dancing alone , i'm praying ,

that your heart will just turn around .

They started singing More Than This . I smiled a little . They sound so perfect , so flawless in comparison to me .

I wiped my tears away . And then when the song ended , Louis randomly shouted ,"KEVIN!"

I laughed out loud . THAT WAS SO RANDOM !

Then we had tea in the living room and watched How I Met Your Mother . We laughed out loud .

"WOW , this show is so good!" Liam said ; laughing like crazy .

"Haha , yeah . Um , guys ?" i said ; standing up . I've realised that i was late . It's already 2.30 a.m and i've classes tomorrow ! CRAP i forgot .

The five of them turned to look at me .

"I've to go . I've a class tomorrow ." i said .

"Where ?" Harry asked .

"Um , London's Arts and Cultural College ?" i said , uncertain .

"OH WOW , YOU'RE EIGHTEEN AREN'T YA ?"Louis shrieked .

"Yes , i am eighteen . I'll meet you guys tomorrow ."i said , taking my car keys before going out of the penthouse .

Wow i've forgotten that it's cold outside .

Then i suddenly felt a warm hand grabbing mine . I shrieked and a hand clamped onto my mouth .

''Shh! It's me , Zayn . Geez , why are you so jumpy lass? '' Zayn said ;turning me so i was facing him .

''Sorry i just thought you were a kidnapper .'' i said ;holding my beating heart .

''Um , actually i want , um.'' he stopped .

''What? You want what? '' i asked .

''Can i have your number? '' he said , blushing a deep red under the moonlight ,

I stood there shocked . Zayn asked for my number?? Someone pinch me . Oh wait on second thought , don't pinch me .

''Um sure .'' i said . Soon we were exchanging numbers .

''Um , okay , bye now .'' i said , turning to leave . Zayn grabbed my hand and turned me around so i was facing him again .

Suddenly he kissed me . Well not in the lips , but on the cheek . I blushed .

''Bye babe.'' he said , smiling at me before heading back to the penthouse .

I stood there , in front of the elevator , totally speechless as i registered the fact that Zayn Malik had just kissed me in the cheek .

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.1K 180 32
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) What will happend if a Popular Girl, fell inlove with a Nerd? will her peers accept that? Or will she just hide her feelings so...
12K 277 44
(WARNING: slow updates) When Carly Baker,18, goes to stay with her Auntie Lizzy and her family,in London, she hopes to meet the famous One DIrection...
4.7K 38 27
Fiona Willis is an extremely gorgeous girl. She's every boy's dream, including One Direction's and she's a huge directioner. One day, she's selected...
46.3K 819 53
COMPLETED Emma just turned 18 and moved to England to escape her rough past. But, it soon comes back to bite her in the butt. She runs into the bigge...