Teach Me How To Dance

由 donttouchmyfood

Calista Blake is an aspiring dancer in New York City. One Direction is a British-Irish boy band scheming to t... 更多

Before Reading
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note! Please read!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CONTEST!! You know you wanna enter(:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Sequel? Who Said That?! ;)
One Shot of Niall & Calista

Chapter 9

120K 799 167
由 donttouchmyfood

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I love it! Hehe(: This is my thank you for getting me 500 FANS! Wow, thank you so much for that! I SUPER appreciate it(: I think this chapter is fairly long. Thanks for reading, and tell me what you think! (: xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! I'm so excited! I can't believe they're coming here! We're gonna have so much fun! Where should we go? What do you wanna do?" Bailey squealed.

Our sisters were flying in, hopefully landing right now, and we were in the car going to pick them up. Travis was driving us, and Bailey couldn't contain her excitement.

"I don't know! What's a London-ey thing to do? Go to a pub?" I winked.

"We can go sightseeing?" She suggested.

"I don't know...do you think that's what they really want to do? Maybe a little sightseeing, but I was thinking maybe a little shopping?" 

She jumped, "Yes! Shopping! Ooh, and let's go to that yummy ice cream place that the boys took us to the other day!"

"Okay! Sounds like plan."

We got out of the car a few minutes later, and attempted to navigate ourselves around the airport. 

I saw Marissa from where I was standing, and I ran over to her, "Mars!" I grabbed her in a hug, and Bailey followed, doing the same to Hannah.

"Group hug!" Bailey announced, and that's exactly what we did. I swear, sometimes we were all sisters together. I think the only reason we're not related is that no two parents could handle all four of us.

I held Marissa by the shoulders, "I can't believe Mom and Dad actually let you come here! And by yourself!

"I know! I seriously am like in complete shock right now! I'm in London, England, and oh my God, did One Direction come with you?" She looked over my shoulder.

Hannah squeaked and said, "Ah! Did they? Oh my God, did they? Oh, crap, I just got off a who-knows-how-many-hours plane ride! I look terrible! I can't meet One Direction looking like this! Give me a minute, I need to go to the bathroom and fix myself!" 

"Calm down, idiot!" Bailey yelled in her face. "They are not with us! They're back at the hotel, they didn't feel like being mobbed right now. But the the driver is with us, so let's just get your bags and-"

"You. Have. A. Driver?" Marissa practically stopped breathing. "Oh my God. I'm dying. I'm dying. I thought I was going to come to London and have an amazing time, but instead I'm dying. I'm so young!"

It took a little while for Bailey and I to calm them down, but eventually we got around to the baggage claim. We gathered up all of the bags and wheeled them out to the car.

We went around shopping, eating, and a little sightseeing, for the next couple hours. I didn't even realize how much I've missed Marissa until then. I'm pretty sure Bailey felt the same way about Hannah because she couldn't stop hugging her.

We decided to let Travis to go back to the guys in case they needed him. He wasn't our driver, anyway. We weren't the big band, we were just the background dancers! We chose to just walk and take taxis everywhere.

On the ride back to the hotel, I started to French braid Marissa's pin-straight, long blonde hair. I think she looks a lot like me. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Only one thing, she's got height on me. I'm tiny. Like I swear, I was the tiniest person in the world. I was only around 5'2". I mean, what eighteen year old girl is only 5'2"? Mars, on the other hand, was at least 5'5". She had a beautiful figure. Tall, skinny, long hair descending over her chest. I honestly wish I had her body.

Bailey and Hannah look really similar. They both have chocolate brown hair and brownish-green eyes. They're both beautiful, too. If Hannah looked older, people would probably mistake her and Bailey for fraternal twins. I think someone cloned their personalities, though, because  it was actually sometimes scary how alike they were.

"We're here!" I announced as the cab driver pulled up to our hotel. Hannah and Marissa screamed, and I mean screamed, and I heard the driver groan. I wanted to apologize, but eh, whatever!

"Okay, you guys have to be calm around them, got it? No fangirling while they're around! You can do that when you guys are alone!" Bailey warned.

"Okay," they mumbled simultaneously.

"So you already know the guys' names, but just so you know the girls," I started to explain when we got into the elevator. "The darker skinned and haired one is Jade. The blonde ones are Demi and Bella. Demi is the one with dark eyes and Bella is the one with the lighter eyes. I'm pretty sure they're blue or green."

"Got it," Marissa and Hannah nodded.

We got out at our floor and put their bags into our room. They both freshened up, which they insisted they do, and we all went over to the guys' room. 

Bailey pounded heavily on the door and the girls were hyperventilating. Oh, baby sis.

"Hello!" Louis exclaimed when he opened the door. I heard the girls squeal behind me, and Louis did too. "I'm Louis!" That boy was way too perky.

"I'm Marissa!" My sister managed to spit out. 

"Hannah!" She piped.

I wanted to tell them to take a deep breath, but Marissa would kill me later. Oh, yeah. She could beat me up, too. I'm supposed to be the strong one, considering all I do everyday is dance. But no, she can still beat me up!

"Oh, hello!" Harry swooped into the doorway. Was he honestly trying to hit on my sister and my other technical sister? Yuck.

"Harry! Get away! They're juniors in high school!" I smacked his arm and he raised his hands up in the air. Marissa and Hannah shot me possibly the dirtiest looks, ever. Oh, right. They probably wanted to be hit on by Harry! Every directioner's dream! 

"That's only like two years younger! Sue me!" Harry protested and Bailey and I exchanged disgusted looks.

"You're a pig." Bailey commented. 

"Bacon?" Niall questioned from inside. We walked into the door and everyone, including the three girls and three guys, were lounging around the room. A few of them on the couch, others on the ground.

I laughed at Niall, and went over to sit by him. I sat on his lap, because I didn't feel like sitting on the ground, and smiled widely at him.

"Owie! You're heavy!" He fake pouted in a baby voice.

"You calling me fat?" I crossed my arms.

"I bet he is!" Marissa added.

"Nobody wants you here, Mars!"

"Yes we do!" Harry replied to my statement. That guy was just...

"You're a pig!" Bailey repeated.

"Bacon?" Niall laughed.

We honestly have no lives whatsoever.

"You're butt is so bony!" Niall whispered to me.

"I apologize on behalf of my cheeks?" I said, unsure of what he wanted me to tell him. 

He smiled, "I accept your apology."

I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet up onto Zayn's lap.

"So, what did we miss?" I asked.

"Oh, Jade and Zayn got married, and she's expecting." Louis responded simply.

"What?" Jade questioned with obvious confusion. I could swear I saw both her and Zayn blush...

"Ooh! Malik babies! Gosh, those Horan and Malik children are gonna be so cute and they'll all be besties!" Bailey perked.

I, for one, blushed. I'm almost positive Niall, Zayn, and Jade did too. But, in attempt to keep my dignity, I fired back, "Oh, come on! Don't forget about you and Liam's Payne babies! Can you name your daughter after me?" I winked. 

Bailey laughed, but Liam's face literally turned the color of a rose. I've never seen him so embarrassed! Looks like someone's falling for a certain girl that goes by the name of Bailey...

"So glad I have a boyfriend that isn't in One Direction," Demi laughed.

"The only legit boyfriend is Niall!" Jade protested.

"And the only legit baby is growing inside of you...we've heard it all before!" Bailey commented.

"Okay, moving on from babies and relationships!" I announced. Gah, I hope people realized I didn't plan on having babies for several years. Niall and I just started going out...I don't even love him yet! Keep in mind... I said yet. "My baby sister is here and I'd like to do something fun!"

"I'm not a baby!" Marissa complained.

"I thought we were off the topic of babies!" Bella said.

"We are!" I laughed and looked up at Niall from my laying down position. I was currently laying across Niall and Zayn. Head and upper body on Niall's lap, legs and feet on Zayn's lap. Hey, there was no room on the couch! "Hmm..what to do, what to do..."

Louis yelled, "Truth or Dare!"

And so that's what we played.

***

"Truth or dare, Bella?" I asked.

So far, everyone has revealed some major secrets. I even found out Marissa and Hannah got drunk at some senior guy's party last week...bad girls! Bailey and I did nothing like that....psshh, what?

"Da- no, wait. You give serious dares...so truth!"

"If you had to kiss one of the guys in this room right now, who would it be?"

"I'm not answering that!" Bella shook her head.

"You have to! Now answer, answer, answer!"

"I think we all know it's gonna be me." Harry flipped his curls. That guy was just... unexplainable. I wonder what his family told people as an excuse.

"Um..." Bella thought. "It'd probably be..." Say Louis. Say Louis. Say Louis! They were just so cute together! Then she said lightly, "I guess it'd be Lou."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! For a second there I thought you said Lou!" Harry clutched his forehead. "I must be hearing things!"

"She did! She did!" Louis pointed in Harry's face.

"Okay then!" Bella tried to change the topic. "Truth or dare...Jade."

"Dare."

"I dare you to tweet 'God Dammit! I'm preggers again..and so soon. Sorry @zaynmalik , guess protection would've been nice to use! We should keep that in mind for next time!' Then you have to add a winky face." Bella giggled evilly.

"No! My little brother follows me!" Jade protested.

"Well, your little brother is in for a little surprise."

"He's only thirteen, though!"

"That's too bad!" 

Everyone but Jade and Zayn were cracking up, and I was literally rolling on the ground in laughter!

"Ugh, I hate you Annabelle North." Jade pulled out her iPhone and typed into Twitter.

"Oh, and you can't tell anyone it was a dare! Not even your brother!" Bella added.

We all pulled out our own phones and waited to see her tweet.

@jadeisthename: God dammit. I'm preggers again..and so soon ! Sorry @zaynmalik , guess protection would've been nice to use ! We should keep that in mind for next time. (;

Bella was hunched over, throwing a fit, along with the rest of us. 

Jade and Zayn. I couldn't even describe their expressions if I tried.

"I literally hate you all. Every one of you. Now, Liam. Truth or dare?"

Liam thought for a minute, "Uh, I'll be a man and-"

"He's a man! Hallelujah!" Louis exclaimed.

Liam gave him a glare, "Dare."

Jade let out simply, "Go take all of the spoons out of the drawer, lay them on the ground, and roll around in them."

"No! It's a ground rule that you cannot involve spoons in my dares!"

"Too bad that I never heard of that rule! Looks like someone's going to be rolling around in spoons!" Jade replied.

"But-" Liam started.

"No buts! Be a man! It's silverware! Get over it!" Jade pulled Liam, actually, more like dragged with force, over to the kitchenette. She pulled open the drawer containing silverware and Liam squirmed as he picked up the spoons.

"I. Am. Dying. I. Can't. Do. This." Liam let out detached phrases.

After a lot of force and pushing from Jade, Liam finally rolled around in the spoons. I swear, I think he might've died. He was in this state of mental shock; he was just sitting on the couch, rocking back and forth.

"It's OK, Liam. You can pet my curls if it'll make you feel better." Harry soothed Liam. That guy was just...

Much to my extreme surprise, Liam actually pet Harry's curls. How. Awkward.

Liam began, "Um...truth or dare, Lou."

"Truth!" Louis piped.

"What is the longest amount of days that you've worn the same boxers?"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. That's such a weird and disgusting truth!

Louis thought, "Hmm...I think it was about...six days?"

"Oh my God! That's disgusting! That's nearly a week!" I gasped.

"Hey, don't judge. I was young."

Demi laughed, "Well, it had to be somewhat recent or else you wouldn't have remembered it!"

"It was a few years ago! Okay?"

"Yeah, okay!" Bailey agreed, sarcastically.

"Demi! Truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Dare!"

"Call your boyfriend and let me talk to him." Louis grinned.

"How is that a dare for me?" 

"'Cause you have to give me your phone and call him!"

Demi dialed her boyfriend's number, "Don't say anything nuts, okay?"

"How could I not? I'm DA SWAG MASTA FROM DONCASTA!" Louis put the call on speaker. 

"Hey babe!" Demi's boyfriend sang into the phone.

"Hey baby bottom! What's going on? It's like OMG, I'm like totally in love with you, and you know you're a sex-ay beast!" Louis used a high pitched, girly voice. 

"Dem?" The guy asked.

"Yeah baby! It's me, Dem! I'm just having the best time! I got a gorilla at the pet store! And yesterday, i even went to the bathroom! Can you believe it! I went to the bathroom all by myself! I didn't even need any help!" Louis giggled, acting like a girl.

"Oh my God, just give me the phone. I can't." Demi reached over towards Louis.

"Okay, see ya later baby! Love you like a love song! OMG, Sel Gomez! Love her! Like OMG, OMG! Well, I'll catch you later! Don't forget, you're damn sexy! Bye!" Louis clicked the end button before Demi could talk to her boyfriend.

"Oh my God, I'm going to kill you." Demi snatched her phone away from boy.

"Okay!" Louis smiled widely.

Niall was dying. Like literally, dying. His laugh was the cutest thing in the world! I wish I could just record it and play it back over and over! Oh, wait. Scratch that. That's like creepy. And stalkerish.

Demi said, "Okay, truth or dare...Hannah. Time to get the little sisters involved!"

"Um...dare?" Hannah replied, hesitantly.

"Give Harry a kiss! Just to make that curly head boy happy!" Demi laughed.

"Wha-wait, what?" Hannah stuttered.

"I vote yes!" Harry raised his hand.

"Just because I always do dares." Hannah rolled her eyes, leaning into kiss Harry.

Bailey clasped her hands over her eyes, "I can't watch this!"

Hannah and Harry kissed a short, sweet kiss. Wow. That was strange to watch, not gonna lie! She's like my sister! And Harry? He's just...Harry! Like I said, unexplainable!

"Okay, I think I'm permanently scarred from that, so I'll be leaving now! C'mon Bailey and co." I announced.

"I am right behind you!" Bailey told me and bounced up from her spot on the ground/

"Bye, Ni," I gave my boyfriend a hug and the girls and I went back to our room.

"Oh my God, I just kissed Harry Styles. I just kissed Harry Styles, on the lips and everything!" Hannah squealed.

"I know! I was dying for you! I can't believe it! I just...I just can't! He's so hot! And he was totally hitting on us...like no joke!" Marissa and Hannah jumped up and down.

"Okay, I'm going to bed, this is too much for me!" Bailey informed us, before going off to her room.

"Same! I'm beat! Hope you guys had fun today! More adventures to come," I smiled and winked, going off to my room.

I pulled out my phone, feeling a vibration.

From: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

G'night babe<3 x nialler

To: Niall The Sexy Beast With The Best Voice Ever Who Is My Favorite Member Of One Directio

Night night! Sweet dreams(: xo

I snapped my phone shut, changed out of my clothes, and curled up into my warm bed. I loved my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I love Ni Ni<3 Haha! Hope you guys liked this chap! Tell me what you thought! 

OOH, BIG NEWS: @VikkiGee and I made a joint account and we're gonna be co-writing this kick-butt fan fiction! it's gonna be awesome, so go check it out! it'll most likely be updated tonight, if not tomorrow! So go look at @AubAndVar and fan! I personally am really excited to start writing it! She wrote the first chapter, and I think you guys'll really enjoy it! It's really funny, too(: So go on! x

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...
3.3K 73 25
Rebecca Darling is your typical New York resident. She's a college student, coffee addict, and One Direction fangirl. Niall Horan is part of the bigg...
8.4K 105 22
Tia is a One DirectionAholic and when she finnaly gets the chance to meet them she ends up in hospital. They become friends but when she goes to Amer...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...