Smitten

englishrose19 által

NEW! What happens when Mrs Lovett meets someone else.... Több

Edward
Method in my madness
Temptation
A life of crime
Hesitation
The Party
He knows...
The Gunshot
Flowers
Just between us my dear
Darkest Secrets
The Ugly Truth
I Love Him, That Will Never Change
Wait
Monster
Revenge is payback
The Better Man
Possession
So much for waiting.
We're the same Evil
Margo
The Dinner
Best liar in all of fleets street
The Picnic
Soon my Love
No bloodshed
The Letter
The Truth - Part one
The Truth - Part Two
The Getaway
You and Me
The Law
What to do
Blackmail
Decision
Edwards Plan
Old Ghosts indeed
Revenge
The Past
The End

Devil's eyes

1K 41 76
englishrose19 által

"That bastard" Nellie grumbled to herself as she took her first step into the bakehouse that evening. She narrowed her eyes angrily on the pile of dead bodies mounted on one another like hay stacks and with a quick gaze across she counted about 6 bodies. 6 bloody bodies that man had left for her to clean up! on a bad day 4 was the limit but 6!

Gritting her teeth she growled to herself and hiked up her heavy skirts before turning around and bolting the iron door shut. With angry steps she headed back to the top of the stairs only to be greeted by a very enthusiastic Toby. "Mum! It's Edward's birthday in two day right?!" he cheered not seeming to notice the fowl mood she was in. Edwards Birthday! she mentally yelled to herself now she had been reminded. She froze looking blankly at Toby as she tried to recall just what she had planned to do for him that night.

"Shit"

"What's wrong?" Toby asked carefully seeing the panic settle in her face. Looking at her son she braved a small smile and patted him on the shoulder while hurrying him to the kitchen with her. "Nothin' dear, just slipped me mind...I ave' invited his friends and family over and ave' completely forgotten just how soon it was approaching" She explained as she walked him into the parlour before hurrying around the cupboards in search of some flour and mixing bowls.

Toby knew of her party she had originally said she was throwing for Edward, but he was confused that something so big had just slipped her mind. Was she stressing again? was it because of that evil man above them? He simply shook it off and watched as she finished piling up different ingredients and measuring jugs onto the counter top.

Using the back of her hand she wiped away some of the fallen hair that had decided to now get in her way before glancing over at Toby.

"Mum ya not goin' to start now are ya? its late evening ya need ya rest" Toby was right. Nellie looked exhausted she had worked hard all day serving and keeping her customers happy not only that but she had not slept either considering last nights events. Now as she looked outside she noticed it was dark, noticed now that indeed  it was too late to start baking.

Toby could see the stress in her tired eyes and for that he simply walked round the counter and wrapped his small arms around her waist. "You work so hard mum" he mumbled tightening his arms just that little extra which made her smile. She too wrapped her arms back round him before leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead. "Someone has got to bring the money in darlin' time's is hard and always will be here on ole' fleet street"

"But ya never stop mum, I worry bout' ya I do" Toby confessed squeezing his arms round her waist tighter enjoying the way she ran her delicate laced gloved fingers through his brown hair.

"I know you do dear, and that touches me but I ave' a business to run and there's no rest for the wicked dear" she ended on a chuckle before gently breaking away from his hold to clear away the pots and pans she had got out.

"Ya not wicked mum" Toby smiled at her. She smiled back and shook her head to herself when he went running back off to his room. If only he knew...

—————————

Knocking on Mr Todd's door for the second time Mrs Lovett huffed in annoyance when he still didn't bother to open. "open up you frustrating man" she murmured to herself when she began knocking at some pace against his door.

With one fast tug the door flung open to revel an unhappy looking Sweeney who only narrowed his eyes on her. He was dressed only in his trousers and shirt and looked as if he might have been asleep dew to the mess of his hair and the tiredness in his black orbs.

"What is it?" he said sternly before yanking her inside by her arm whilst slamming the door shut behind them causing the baker to yelp in the process. She winced under his intense grip and pulled her arm free from him to glare in his eyes instead. "you woke me" he grumbled walking away from her and walking to pour himself a glass of water.

"Well at lest you will get some sleep tonight! ya killed way too much today Mista T! you tryin' to kill me too with the work load? huh?" she hissed at him throwing her hands to her hips and watching as he gulped down his glass of water without so much as turning to look at her.

"6 bodies you've left me, do ya for one second understand how tiring it is to chop just one up let alone 6! not only that but how much time too..."

"I had something on my mind Mrs Lovett" he interjected quickly turning back to look at her through the slight darkness of the cold room.

"Jesus! I wish that bloody judge would just 'urry up and get ere' I'm sick of all this" with this Sweeney stepped back over to her by the door seeing suddenly the regret in her eyes that she spoke so truthfully. He didn't mean to scare her when he approached her so quickly but then seeing the flash of fear spread across her gorgeous features was something he found almost mesmerising. It was Exciting.

"Actually it wasn't the Judge sending me crazy this time" He edged closer his lips drawing into a smirk as he lifted the backs of his fingers up to gently stroke her cheek. Nellie gulped keeping her eyes on him and allowing him to yet again close in on her against the door. Her heart was hammering again and her eyes were glazing over with such beaming love for him that he couldn't help but find her ever so attractive. She knew to push him off, new that this was utterly wrong but then here she was again wanting...hoping....

"Mista T..." she whispered nervously as his body soon pressed her gently against the door. He smirked while continuing to stroke her cheek his eyes never leaving hers. "You've been stuck in my thoughts all day..."

The butterflies were flapping about her stomach so much she thought she may be lifted off the ground. She was speechless, shocked at his confession. Sweeney leaned closer his lips only inches away from hers, she didn't move, just stayed glued to her spot and closed her eyes in anticipation. He gave one last smirk before slowly closing the distance between them and taking her lips against his own in a soft and slow manor much to her surprise.

Kissing him back Mrs Lovett moaned in bliss as their kiss drew more passionate. Moving slowly against one another in a bid to savour each taste, each slow passionate movement of their lips kissing for the first time.

Sweeney's hands soon travelled to her waist pulling her hips against his own making her groan yet again as his warm hands sunk lower. Their lips were picking up a little more speed now and as she brought her hands up his arms she smiled against him as he shivered at her touch.

"God! I want you so bad" she moaned more to herself then anything. His lips found their way back to hers in a savage kiss their tongues now fighting one another for dominance. Her hands flew to his tangled hair grabbing fistful's of his locks in-between her fingers as he shoved her harshly against the wall, lifting her up in the process. Her leg automatically ran around his waist and she cried out when he dropped his lips to kiss the tops of her exposed breasts.    

"Oh Sweeney" she cried as he carried her into his small room and threw them to the creaky single bed that was tucked away in the corner. He held her beneath him as he kissed her lips again hungrily. Her hands dropped to pull his shirt out of his waist band which she managed to do successfully without breaking way from him.

Laying gently between her legs as he kissed her Sweeney began pulling up the heavy skirts of her dress to her hips. His free hand soon started stroking her thigh instantly making her moan again with such pleasure. Breaking away to breathe he got to work quickly on her corset, undoing the ties at the front with one hand while looking at her lustful eyes. She smiled up at him dangerously and breathed heavily still trying to regain her breath.

"Ugggh..." he growled in annoyance as the strings of her corset were getting tangled in his fingers. He was so desperate to remove the damn thing that he had now tangled it. "Let me" she breathed pushing his hand away and shifting herself on the bed to sit up and undo the ties of her corset herself.

Bang Bang Bang!

The knocks at the door alerted them both. Nellie paused what she was doing and looked at Sweeney worryingly.

"Mr Todd!" it was Edwards voice!

"Shit!" Nellie cursed with wide eyes as she jumped from the bed and began tying her corset back up. Sweeney however gritted his teeth in frustration as he too stood from the bed. "I'll send him on his way" he growled heading towards the door.

"No!" Nellie lunged forward and grabbed his arm with all her strength thankfully stopping him. "Don't you dare! just wait" she told him sternly while she continued to dress herself. Sweeney watched through pained eyes as she finished tying back up her corset he had tried so hard to remove from her and watched as Mrs Lovett headed out of the room without a word.

He heard the door open and could hear Nellie say something on the lines of "Ya lookin' for e'm too? ave' no idea where that man has got to...wanted to ask him somethin' but he's not ere" and with that he heard the door shut and the pair of them walk down the stairs.

Sweeney stood motionless just stewing in his own anger. He hated being interrupted full stop, but being interrupted like this was far worse. Finally it was happening between them, finally he had decided to give her the love from him he knew she so desperately wanted and no it was ruined. That bastard would have to go! there were no two ways about it

A/N: Lot's more drama to come! I know a lot of you are feeling bad for Edward and with the next chapter to come you'll understand Nellie's side of this whole thing too. I know she looks like the bad person in this but all will be explained shortly! please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts <3<3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

776 26 15
What happens when a broken girl meets her old friend group that all seem to be in love with her
3.7K 457 12
Let's see..
4.6K 224 11
Sweeney had always had a soft spot for Mrs. Lovett. Even before he was sent to Australia, he would come down and eat in her meat pie emporium every d...
19.5K 804 21
This is my very first story so I hope someone will like it. Anyway, it takes place about a week after the scene where Mrs.Lovett tells Sweeney Todd t...