Tied to the prince *Complete*

alone_storm tarafından

She was weak. She was obedient. She always listened. Ava Mays was the good girl and she had the weakness of n... Daha Fazla

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 1

5.8K 291 551
alone_storm tarafından

The poetry used in this chapter is written by _LadyEve_

Edited (√) {By _LadyEve_ }

©

• • •

It's sad to say but true
Though I'm feeling quite blue
From all this silent suffering
I can hear my heart moan
As it whispers
No one should ever be alone
Desperately, I shiver
I must now find my shoulder home.

~ T.J.W

•••

A V A ' S  P O V

Sometimes, in life. . .we don't always achieve what we're striving for. Maybe you wanted to complete your goals, or just simply clean your room, or maybe tell someone you love them. . .

I never got to tell him I loved him one last time. I didn't get to hold him close, before he slipped away. I never even got to look into his loving, warmth filled eye, which always brought me so much happiness, before he died.

It happened quickly and quietly. He had been my anchor when I started to drift. My only friend when I had none. He had always been there for me with a bright smile to welcome me always; and now he was gone.

Forever.

Oh forever is a long time.

Its been so long. But no matter how hard I try now, I cannot fully see his face. Like a ship straining to see the light in a storm, I desperately search for a picture of his face in my memories.

None comes.

All I remember is the brightness of his hazel eyes; the details of his face are gone, like him. In despair, I press my forehead against the cold gravestone, as close as I can get it.

Nine years.

Nine long pain filled years.

• • •

I sit in bed trying to drown out the loud groaning noises of the vaccum, it's been working for years. Why'd it have to decide to break down now?

Yet I still hear the shrill voice of my mother calling out my name over the vacuum.

I jump out of bed as fast as my tired body can move and rush down the carpet covered marble staircase. My feet bare, and sore I groan internaly.

"Yes mother?" I ask looking everywhere but her eyes.

Her eyebrows furrow before her brown eyes hold a sharp glare and she stares me directly in the eyes causing me to gulp.

Her eyes then travel to the brown package and I like the idotic girl I am, pretend I have no clue what they contain.

"Ava Safrina Mays did you, or did you not order these books?"

I open my mouth and then close it again, ugh I can't lie to save my life. I gulp before looking at the ground, "Yes mother. . .I-i did." I flinch knowing what's coming. Somethings never change, and my mothers is not one of the.

"Ava! What the hell is wrong with you?! You should know better than to order these books." She shouts and I cower back. "We are running low on money and you choose to spend what we have left on worthless things." She spits at me with utter distaste

I want to glare at her the way she's glaring at me and spit back 'Just like the thousands of dollars you spend for the layers upon layers of makeup on your face!'

But, I, as usual zip my lips and say the words she wishes to hear, because being obedient is the best way to go. I've learned, be weak and you will please. 

"I-I'm sorry, mother." I mumble.

"Speak like you mean it." She says letting out a tsk sound. She shakes her head at me. "Sorry doesn't cut it, return the books this instance before you make me more angry." Her cold brown eyes still hold an icy glare in them and if this world was fictional, I was so sure she'd be able to bury me with her mean glare.

"But. . .but i-i" I mumble thinking of all those hours I spent looking for cheap ones so I could pass my SAT's.

Her mother face twists into an ugly frown and she taps her foot on the ground "Uh uh-" she waves her finger in front if my face. "-did I hear something?"

I sigh through my nose. "N-no mother, I-i'll get right to it. . ."

She stretches her red lips into a smile and she waves me off satisfied with my answer.

I turn around and tears of frustration fill my eyes but I hold my breath and blink them away and I ascend the stairs dragging myself back to my room where I can be in the comfort of my bed.

T H E N E X T D A Y

My arms stretch into the air as walk in to the kitchen, I immediately put them down when I see my mother sitting at the table.

The table is almost full of files and a few newspapers. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, she usually doesn't read the newspaper, somethings off. 

"Uh mother what are you doing?" I question her putting my forefinger and thumb on my chin.

Her head shoots up and she narrows her eyes at me before scoffing, "Nothing that concerns you."

Oh well. Like I honestly care.

I shrug but then I take a look at the newspapers and catch the word 'ROYAL' in bold letters before she snatches them away, I lift my hands up in defeat.

Glaring at me with her dull brown eyes she instructs me to hurry up and make breakfast for us before I get late.

After I hear her stomach grumble. I put the oil in the pan and wait for it to get hot then I put break in the toaster. I crack the eggs into the pan and ignore everytime the angry oil spits at me.

Ow, jeez oil, you need to chill. .

I put the egg into the plate along with the toast and then I hand it to my mother.

Looking at the watch I see I don't have time for breakfast, and as my mother eats the breakfast I made. I myself rush out the door and get a move on.

• • •

After my classes are over, I arrive at home and reach for the door handle but its jerked open and I see my mother and she looks. . .drunk on happiness. Euphoric.

She pulls me into the most dramatic hug I've ever felt. . .okāy somebody is full of surprises today.

I hesitatingly put my arms around her excepting her embrace. She feels stranger, I'm not a hugger. I haven't hugged someone in a while.

"Oh Ava! I've just won the most wonderful deal! it's going to solve all of our problems!" She pulls away grinning from ear to ear.

A small gasp leaves my lips as my eyes widen "it. . .it is?" I ask hopeful.

An emotion I haven't seen in a very long while glint in her eyes.

Happiness.

Pathetic. Happiness that is.

"Yes, yes! We'll be rich, you can even keep those stupid books of yours." She ushers me into the house shutting the door.

I can't help but acknowledge the bad gut feeling that resides in my stomach. . .what could possibly make us rich?

"So, what is this deal then. .?" I question, hopeful.

Her lips stretch into a grin wider than Cheshire Cat and she beams "You are getting married to the prince." She claps her hands. "Isn't that wonderful?!"

"I'm going to-wait what?!" I frown.

"Sit." She gestures to the couch.

I walk over and my tired body relaxes once it touches the softness. I look at my mother in all confusion. "Well, the Royal daily agreed to let you marry Prince Thomas! Isn't that great?" She bats her eyes.

"Wha-but-but that's the Crown Prince!"

My mother beams, "You're going to be Queen!" She stares into space clutching her hands next to her.

I shake my head, no. "That's not possible, you're becoming delusional. . .there is no way in hell they would agree to let me marry a royal."

A devilish glint appers in her eyes and I don't know if I should make a break for it or sit and listen. "I may, or may have not. . . blackmailed them.

One of my eyebrows raise up "With what?" I ask in all curiosity.

"Nothing that concerns you."

"But this does concern me! There is no way in the world I'm marrying a random stranger-Prince or not. I'm not someone you can just sell off to become rich" Its my turn to glare.

A dry chuckle fills the quiet room. "Do you want to die huh?! Because if you haven't noticed, we are broke; we have no money, nada, nothing."

"Caen't you just blackmail them to give us money? And why didn't they just kill you Why do I have to marry the him? Don't do this" I mutter.

"Oh honey don't you think I thought about this?! If you marry the prince we will be royal! All of your descendants will be royal! This family will never be broke again! Plus, I've always wanted to be royalty. I mean, who doesn't?" She grins thinking she has won.

She's right though, but not this way.

"And they can't kill me I already told someone the information I used to balckmail them and he'll spread it the moment I'm dead"

"Isn't there another way? come on, can't you marry the prince?" I add internally cringing.

My mother laughs "Don't be silly! He's a little older than you. Don't be gross."

Grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch, she grabs the remote and turns on some loud music and I can already feel a headache coming on.

Dear Lord, please save me
Sincerely, me.

"Wait-wait-wait . ." My eyes widen in horror, "When am I getting married?. . ."

She smiles, "After you complete college of course."

Smiling despite the terrible feeling in my stomach. "At least I still have a while left." I mumble.

My mother grabs my hand again and tries to drag me to the middle of the room. "Come dance with me!"

I shake my head, no. "I'm going to my room. . i don't feel so, uhm . .so good."

"You might want to start packing, we're moving to the palace tomorrow." She says it like shes speaking about thr weather.

Well. . .shit.

• • •

Author's note
Hey everyone it's well me I hope you all liked the chapter, I relaize everything's a bit fast paced but it slows down in the later chapters.

I just needed Ava to get to the palace

The chapters do get better, I hope.

Anywho

Comment

Vote

And maybe even Follow.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

395K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
1.4K 22 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
2.6K 164 50
"Can I ask you a question?" She stares into my eyes, "What?" "If you had a chance to get revenge, or even justice, for something or someone that mat...
1M 43.5K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...