Ash: The Betrayed Aura-Jugger...

By Iron-Valiant

Ash is betrayed by his friends and his family and told him that he is a weak trainer. The Heroes from Dota re... More

Meeting and Stay
Trainings and Items
Dota 1 vs 5 (Disadvantage) and the Unexpected Power
The Heroes and Ash in the Pokemon World
The Heroes and Pokemon
Juggernaut vs Champion
A/N: Harem and Friends
The Unstoppable Heroes
Pokemon: The International Championships Season 1 (Short Part 1)
SORRY EVERYONE!

The Betrayal

1.2K 6 0
By Iron-Valiant

Ash and Pikachu arrived in the streets of Pallet town. They had just left Kalos after saying goodbye to Clemont, Bonnie and Serena. Ash knew that Serena is in love with him but he didn't love her. Ash and Pikachu arrived in front of his house and knocks the door. Someone opened the door and it was Delia who opened the door. "Ash, you're friends and I are gonna talk to you." Ash and Pikachu headed into the living roon to see his travelling companions and rivals: Brock, Misty, Tracey, Gary, May, Max, Dawn, Kenny, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena and Trip.

Ash: Hey guys what's up and Clemont, Bonnie and Serena, What are you doing here?

Brock: Listen Ash, You should give up your dream and stop being a pokemon master.

Ash: WHAT?! WHY SHOULD I?

Misty: Ash, you made this by far and you haven't win a single league.

Ash: But I win the Orange League.

Tracey: Ash, the Orange League are just flukes.

Delia: Ash, give up. Why wont you become a pokemon researcher like Gary?

Ash: YOU TOO MOM?!

May, Dawn, Iris and Serena: You are so dense Ash.

Max, Bonnie, Gary, Kenny, And Trip: And you were always weak it comes to pokemon battles!!

Ash and Pikachu's eyes widened in shock that he called weak and dense.

Ash: Is this all you're think of this?
Pikachu: pikaaa?

The traitors: YES!!

Ash: Fine! Pikachu let's go!

Pikachu hopped on his shoulder and release a dagger which is a "blink dagger" that anyone cannot see the strange thing.

The traitors widened in shock as Ash and Pikachu were teleported away from his house.

Ash and Pikachu ran into the Laboratory room and knock the door. Professor Oak open the door.

Professor: Ash, My boy how are you doing?

Ash: Not good Prof.

Professor: What? Why?

Ash told that his friends and family betray him that he is called weak and this makes the Professor really angry.

Prof: And Gary too? How dare they? Ash, I will give you something amazing.

Ash: What is it?

Prof: It is a Nanodex. It is a upgrade version of Pokenav Pokedex so it can carry an unlimited  load of pokemon and it can contact some people too. Here, I can give to you.

Ash: Thank you Prof.

Prof: No Problem Ash.

Meanwhile: In the Dota World (I'm an Idiot)

Kael: Everyone, we have to save Ash the Juggernaut from darkness He is in Another world full of strange creatures that we have never had. It's time to save the Juggernaut from darkness.

All: Yes sir!

The 7 girls: We miss you and we love you! ASH YURNERO!

The 7 girls are praying that Ash would be came back to them.

And Kael set up a portal and Rikimaru first entered the portal to get Ash from the incident.

Back in Pallet Town:

Ash ran and headed in Prof's Ranch and meet his old pokemons.

Ash: Guys, Something happened in my house and I will take you to my Nanodex.

Ash's old pokemons agreed to come with him and sucked in the Nanodex and suddenly, The traitors released their stongest pokemon and released the strongest attacks on Ash. However the Stealth Assassin use the invisible form to get him and grabs Ash from the incident. Ash turned invisible too and vanished.

Riki: Yurnero! I came here to save you from this incident!

Ash: Riki? What are you doing here?

Riki: I came here to save you! Just come with me!

Ash had come too and he notice that there is a portal in there.

Riki: Just go to the portal!

Ash did as What Rikimaru told to him.

In the Hall of Origin:

Arceus: My Sons and Daughters. The Chosen One has betrayed by his friends and family and has kidnapped by a strange goat who turned invisible!

All Legendaries: WHAT?!

Manaphy: I cannot believed mama betrayed papa and he was kidnapped by someone.

Jirachi: And Max too?!

Lugia: We should follow him and catch us to be his master but where is he?

Arceus: I don't know! And I see a portal that it transports to another world.

In the Dota 2 World (I know i am an idiot guys):

Ash arrived in Dota World With Rikimaru when A group of heroes had suprise party.

All Heroes: Surprise!!!!

Ash Stared and widened in shock that his true old friends became heroes.

Ash: Guys! I've missed you so much how are you guys doing?

Sven: We Have been stronger since the day that you weren't here in this world.

Ash: Brother?

Sven: Yes! It's me!

Ash smiled and hugged his true brother that he miss.

The 7 girls: ASHY!

The girls tackled and hugged Ash which the heroes made them shock and awe.

Lycan: I can't believe Ash had many girlfriends and I'm so jealous of him!

Lycan said this which may caused the heroes laugh and awe.

Enchantress: But you have me Lycan!

Lycan: Oh! Sorry Enchantress!

Kael: (clears throat) Attention!

Everyone was silent and Ash stood up.

Kael: Ash. You were betrayed by those so called friends and family. Am I right?

Ash: Yeah.

Kael: And I know you have a power of aura so it means you have a companion that has a power of aura. Right?

Ash: Yes.

Kael: Show me your companion Ash.

Ash took out his pokeball and revealing a Shiny Lucario in front of them made the heroes shock.

Lucario: Who are they Ash?

Purist: Wow! He can talk?

Ash: Yes He can talk by using his aura. Lucario, meet my real friends and heroes of Dota.

Lucario: Wow! They're awesome and cool!

Ash: It is Lucario! It is!

Kael: Oh! Ash you room is on the 2nd floor. Room 33 and here is your lost key!

Ash: Oh! My lost key! Thank you Mr. Invoker!

Kael: You're welcome Ash. And call me Kael.

Ash: Yes Kael.

Lyralei: Ash! We're coming with you!

Ash: Okay Fine. Come on girls!

The 7 girls: YES!!

Everyone: Oooooh!!

Ash: WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT!!

Wukong: Ok Mr. Companion! Welcome Home!

Everyone celebrate their lost hero Juggernaut!

That's it. The First Chapter of Ash betrayed and xover story. The 7 girls are fallen in love with Ash!! Ash is the lost Juggernaut in this story and Aura and Psychic Guardian too.

Guys! If something's wrong about this, just pm me! Okay! Shout out to Dex Arson in YT. Let's get this party started!!

Word count: 1088 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.4K 24
I do not own Pokémon and I'm using random names for Ash's Elite Four, Gym leaders, and the trainers that the Hero's and Traitors will face against ar...
20.4K 398 12
CONTINUED ON @CrazyPokemonWriters Ash Ketchum just recently beat Diantha, becoming the new Kalos champion, a day after Serena Yvonne beat Aria, beco...
4.6K 72 18
(This story has the combination of 3 types of Pokemon stories. 1. Ash betrayed, 2. Ash bullied, and 3. University. So let's head to the description)...
55K 603 11
(basically a Ash betrayal story) after Ash lost in kalos league final by Calem everyone thought him as a loser,as his friends have achieved their dre...