Hidden from You (James Maslow...

Par BTSDreamin

While James is on tour, you get some pretty interesting news. But, when James comes back, you're hiding the n... Plus

Hidden from You (James Maslow Fanfic)
The Beginning of Our Love
Fun Before You Leave
Jumping to Conclusions
Surprise...
What's Going On?
Hiding From The World
Holding It In
Regrets, Meltdowns, Repeat
I Will Find You
A Twist in Fate
Time to Think
Revealing the Truth
Where We Left Off
Getting on Each Other's Nerves
Don't Leave Me Again
Awake
Everlasting Love
Update!!

It's a...

1.6K 34 6
Par BTSDreamin

It's been a week since the proposal and everyone is talking about it. You're so happy and you and James have agreed that you will get married next month so that the baby will be here in 5 months and you'll already be married. You've been at home planning the wedding and today, you find out the gender of the baby.

You dressed in a pair of black leggings and a grey V-neck. Then you braided your hair into a side-braid and put on mascara. James was waiting for you downstairs and once you got down, he said,"Finally. It took you long enough." You gave him a glare knowing he was joking.

James drove you to the hospital and you sat in the lobby tapping your foot anxiously. James put him hand on your thigh. "Baby, calm down."

"I'm sorry but I can't. I really want to know what we're having." You smiled and gave James a kiss while he rubbed your growing bump.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see a smiling doctor waiting to lead you to an ultrasound room. You and James both stood up and followed her into a room. You laid on the bed while she put the cool gel onto your bare belly. Then, you put the machinery onto the gel and maneuvered it around. Soon, you saw the baby appear on the screen."Wow. The baby has gotten a lot bigger since the last time I saw it." James said with a grin. You smiled back.

"Well, it looks like you two are having yourselves, a baby boy!" The doctor said happily. 

"Really? A baby boy?" You asked just to make sure. She nodded 'yes' and James gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm going to have a son. James said with the biggest smile on his face. You knew that he always wanted a son too.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

113 22 21
I started receiving letters again from L but it's not Logan......
174K 4K 42
You knew Kendall, Logan, Carlos & James since you were babies: You, Logan, Carlos and Kendall got along really well. But then there was James- You n...
111 1 3
what happens when Kendall ex girlfriend comes to the The Palm Woods will Kendall fall back in love with her will he leave Jo for Nia and this story i...
16.4K 433 20
Riley Evans is a girl being hunted...only she doesn't know she is or that she is being hunted by a vampire or that her best friends, Carlos and Kenda...