Jensen Ackles/ Dean Wincheste...

brokenwingsSkeet227 द्वारा

A collection of One Shots I have been writing. अधिक

First Kill (Dean)
Sleepless Nights (Jensen)
I'm gonna love you (Dean)
The French Mistake (Jensen)
This Is Me (Dean)
Authors Note
First Fight (Jensen)
Trying to Move on (Brother Dean)
The Pumpkin King (Jensen)
Marry Me? (Dean)
Moving On (Jensen)
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted (Dean)
Sick Kids (Jensen)
A New Baby? (Dean)
Author's Note
Unstoppable (AU!Dean)
A Million Dreams (Jensen)
Back To December (Dean)
Authors Note
Home (Brother!Dean)
Lunch Date (Jensen)
Finding Out (Dean Pregnancy series)
Telling Dean (Pregnancy Series)
He Steps Up (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Morning Sickness (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Seeing The Bump/ Mood Swings(Pregnancy Series Dean)
Picking a nursery (pregnancy Series Dean)
First Ultrasound (pregnancy Series Dean)
Telling Bobby (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Authors Note
Cravings (pregnancy Series Dean)
Gender Predictions (Pregnancy Series Dean)
First Kick (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Finding Out the Gender (Pregnancy Series Dean)
Going Into Labor (A pregnancy Series Dean)
Naming the Baby (A Pregnancy Series Dean)
Sweet Child Of Mine (Jensen)
Angel with a Shotgun (Dean)
Merry Supernatural Christmas (Jensen)
Welcome to the Black Parade (Dean)
Broken Promises (Jensen)
Where's My Pie? (Dean)
Authors Note
Hero (brother Dean)
Game Night (Jensen)
Too Much Candy (Dean)
Acting (Jensen)
Where have you been? (Dean)
Tattoos (Jensen)
Hurt (Brother Dean)
Youtube (Jensen)
First Kill Part 2 (Dean)
Batman (Jensen)
How To Save a Life (Dean)
A/N
Good Enough (Daddy! Jensen)
Are You My Daddy? (Daddy!Jensen)
Amnesia (Jensen)
Yesterday (Dean)
Scars (Daddy!Jensen)
Lips of An Angel (Dean)
Are You My Daddy? (Daddy! Jensen) Part 2
For The Things I Can't Remember (AU!Dean)
Amnesia (Jensen Part 2)
Stand By Me (Brother! Dean and Sam)
Quarantine (Jensen)
Slipped Away (Dean)
Lost It All (Jensen)
I'm Already There (Dean)
Die from a broken heart (Jensen)
Family Dinner (Dean)
I'm Already There (Jensen)

Always Keep Fighting (AU!Dean)

8.3K 105 3
brokenwingsSkeet227 द्वारा

(A/n: Hey everyone I just wanted to take this moment to tell anyone of you that has depression, anxiety, anything; that you are all beautiful and worth it, no matter if you think you aren't, I want to tell you that you are. I love every single one of you and if you ever need to talk I am here for you. No matter what you need to talk about, even if it's to rant.)

Dean has had problems with depression and anxiety since he was around 14 years old but his father John was in denial. Were as his mom Mary took notice of the little things about her oldest son, he never really smiled or laughed. He used to hang out with the family but now he usually keeps to himself or he hangs out with his little brother Sam, Sam is the only one who can make Dean smile and laugh when everyone else gave up trying. Dean quit his job at the garage because it got to be to much for him and he moved in with a family friend Bobby Singer who was helping Dean to live with his depression; Sam also is living with them since Mary and John had to go away for business. Dean was slowly learning to cope with his new life and Sam was teaching him ways to always keep fighting and was there if Dean needed to talk just like Bobby was. Dean smiled as he sat with Bobby and Sam playing a board game. Dean had been doing great, he had been hanging out with Sam and Bobby's niece who had moved in with them; her name is Telsa. Dean and Telsa actually had a lot in common they both had Depression and Telsa helped Dean with learning ways to keep fighting it like counting and pushing forward not letting it win. Mary sometimes would just sit in the shadows outside of Bobby's house watching seeing her baby boy happy and living life.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

245K 5K 100
Dean X Reader Imagines With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
4.5K 118 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...
38.9K 494 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...
37.2K 786 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!