My 'Perfect' Kidnapper

Par TheCreative3

Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and n... Plus

Chapter 1:Stood Up
Chapter 2:Darkness
Chapter 3:Escape?...Or Nah
Chapter 4:Nelson
Chapter 5:Goody Goody
Sorryyy<3
Chapter 6:Normal?
Chapter 7:Wet Dog Was Meant To Be Funny
Chapter 8:Harder Than I Thought
Chapter 9:Pieces
Chapter 10:Oh Hey!Intro?
Chapter 11:A Girl Could Dream
Chapter 12:Explosive brain
Chapter 13:Oh God,Truth Hurts?You Got It All Wrong
Chapter 14:Running?I Prefer Sliding
LOVE YOU ALL
Chapter 15:Here We Go
Chapter 16 :And His God Dann Lips Along With His God Damn Ha-..Oh Shut Up!
Chapter 17:In Which She Gets Jumped
Chapter 18:Okay Dont Panic..IM NOT PANICKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
Chapter 19:Underneath Your Beautiful Lies A Loss Of Words
Chapter 20:Shouldnt Have Called Me Poo
Chapter 21:And Lick You...
Chapter 22:Where Have You Been All My Life
You're A Big Part In My Life
Chapter 23:Shits Going Down Stay Away
Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her
Chapter 25:Was That Too Loud Nate..Shoot Sorry
Please Read Beautiful!Or Skip To The Next Chapter,I Dont Mind<3
Chapter 26:Plans&Oh My God Im So So Sorry!
Chapter 27:When the Hero Meets The Villian
Chapter 28:Twilight On Set In 3!2!1!Wait..That Doesnt Make Sense..
Chapter 29: Bish You Have One Fine Fine Man In Your Life..
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving
IM SOO EXCITED!
Chapter 31:Epilogue..Everyone Always Gets An Happy Ending..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
ANNOUNCEMENT

My 'Perfect' Kidnapper

17.9K 389 25
Par TheCreative3

Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and nice everyone loves her and she had a alright going life and tried to keep herself happy.

But what happened when she was just in a restaurant and a very attractive sexy man approaches her with a gun.Hes handsome and just plain gorgeous but she doesn't let that ignore the fact HE FUCKING KIDNAPPED HER!

Give this book a chance and this isn't a sequel to Me&Mr Arrogant at all as she hasn't even got the same name but just give this book a go I promise you won't regret it cause your my inspiration and Thankyou for all the love and support I've gotten so far!I love you<3
-----------------
He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me closer to him as he trapped me with both hands on the wall.

Shit aqua breathe god dammit!

My waist was conquered with butterflies and electricity striking in all my body.

"I'm sorry but just please..."He breathed out and I couldn't read his eyes but my heart started thumping against my chest.

What if he can hear it?!What if he can feel it?!Aqua calm down it's all good..
Except for the fact that he kidnapped me but yes everything's fucking perfect!

"Why did you kidnap me?What are you going to do with me?"I whispered faintly and got the courage to look at his hurt filled eyes.

He tightened the grip on my waist and pushed closer to me.

"I can't tell you but I will help you and make you feel like you haven't been kidnapped"He whispered back and my breathe hitched as his minty breathe hovered over my lips.

Aqua.Stop.

"Okay"I mumbled and like he realised how close he was and was drawing circles on my waist,setting it on fire, he stepped back with the 'what am I doing'face on with himself.

I walked away from him but I soon felt a warm smooth hand on my wrist as I got swung over into his chest.

"Shit!"I mumbled as I clutched my heart and he chuckled.

"Please eat your breakfast"He said and smiled down at me.

"What if you poisoned it huh?"I asked him with my hands on my hips.

He chuckled and I felt his chest vibrate against mine sending me to bite my lower lip.

"Or do you have something else in mind"He wriggled his eyebrows seductively and I scrunched up my nose in disguist as I shook my head at him childishly.A smirk plastered his face and I mentally face palmed myself.

"In you dreams"I stated with a smile on my lips.

"Obviously"He mumbled to himself,

Wow isn't he just the perfect kidnapper-Note the sarcasm.

Wait back up...Did he just say obviously?!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4M 75.6K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
928 47 24
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as he stared across the table at me. I could seriously drown in his eyes. He was intoxicatingly attractive and he...
1.1M 33.9K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...
5.5K 308 11
In a world dominated by werewolves, Odette leads a simple, human life until what was supposed to be the best day of her life, her wedding day, takes...