In Love With My Sister's BF

MusicLoverSWS द्वारा

Emma, doesnt intend on falling for her slutty sister Boyfriend, but after all they do. अधिक

I'm in love with my sis' BF? WTH and i am having his kid
Chapter 3

Chapt# 2

538 9 3
MusicLoverSWS द्वारा

Recap. They get sent to the principles. Emma asked Brian to skip and that's pretty much it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on Brian so we can ditch and head for my car. He could get his later he lived close and mine was less conspicuous.

" Emma???? Are you okay?" He asked me as I almost fainted. If he hadn't been hugging me close to him I would have.

" Maybe I should go home, do you mind taking me Brian?" I asked.

He looked at me then nodded.

Did I look that bad? I mean I am beautiful. I felt like a mess.

Maybe I should use one of Mia Pregnancy thingies. At least just to make sure. And lets hop that I am so wrong. I mean I am to young and would I be able to try out for cheerleading next year? Would I just get rid of my baby? Would I have to tell my parents? Only if I was keeping it. I could just use my gold card to pay for the abortion.

I sat in the passengers seat of my car, I had handed Brian the keys. I only kept with me when I went to gym. Everything else was in my car. Since I had Lunch before this.

When I got home I thanked Brian and ran to my sisters room.

I took a thing and tested myself.

When I looked down at it I screamed. I was Pregnant with Brian's baby. What was I going to do. I ran back outside. To find Brian sitting on the step.

I pulled him into the house and held him close to me.

" Brian I am going to take a trip for a year, and I will see you soon," I told him a lie. God I lied to him about his kid. How was I going to keep this a secret. I could stay in our house in Illinois, maybe. That would work.

I packed my stuff and put it in the car. Then grabbed a water bottle and hit the road. I got to the house about an hour in a half later.

I had gotten 3 worried calls from Brian and a call from Mia.

There was one bright side to this I wasn't going to have to see Mia for a while. I checked in with the local hospital and got everything figured out. Me being seventeen they said they weren't going to waist the time calling my parents. I got everything squared out for when I have the baby. Plus check-ups with a baby doctor. Not sure what they are called. Well I did learn at one point I just totally forgot. I didn't think I would need the name so soon. I laid on my bed thinking of what I was going to do.

A little while latter I called Brian back.

" Hey Brian, its me Emma give me a call when you get this message I just wanted to let you know I am safe and I love you," I told the answering machine.

How was I going to tell him he was a father? That was the real question.

Mia was going to be pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now..................

" Emma you have to push," Doctor Bickle told me.

1,2,3 push. I thought to myself.

Finally when I got it out, it was a she. I named he Alexis Grace Wenderson. She was beautiful just like her mother. I am I mother. I can raise her, she is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later

I had bought everything I needed for her and put it in the spare room of the house. It was really lonely here. I was going to have to go back soon. I was going to have to face my parents, Mia, and Brian.

I packed the things I could take home with me for us and went home.

Alexis was so cute they couldn't abandon us. When I got home my mother and father were home since it was around mothers day. I would have to go to college. Since I had finished high school.

" Mamma," I could here my baby in the back seat. My dear sweet Alexis.

I walked into the house, and guess what Brian and my sister were making out again. Did he not learn from the last time?

" Emma?" Brian said looking directly at me.

" Brian, Mia," I said softly as I brought everything in. then went back to grab Alexis.

They stared at me when I brought her in.

" What are you two staring at?" I asked them.

Brian walked over by me. " Is she Mine?" He asked me.

I nodded.

Mia shot me angry glances.

" Mia meet your Niece Alexis," I said softly as Brian grabbed her out of my hands.

" How dare you," She hissed stalking off.

" Hi Alexis I'm your Daddy can you say Da Da?" he asked her. She smiled and hugged him. She was cooing and having a good time.

Brian smiled and held her tightly in her arms. He turned to me, " Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me. We had been calling each other a lot.

" Brian, I don't have a good reason for not telling you other than I was afraid, because of Mia." I told him grabbing Alexis back.

" Mamma," She said pulling her arm around my finger.

She had blond hair like me, and still had her baby blue eyes. She was still small but she was getting bigger and heavier.

" You shouldn't be scarred of your sister, and as you can see she didn't do anything she hasn't been since you left. She missed you." he paused then said, " I was just comforting her, I love you. I have missed you so much." he came closer to me and finally we were kissing. I set Alexis down on the floor. Then we kissed more intently.

We kissed until I heard Alexis call out for me and then started crying.

I grabbed her and held her on my hip. Brian put his arm around us. Then my parents walked into the living room.

" Emma, dear where were you?" my mother asked. Then noticed Alexis.

" Who is this?" she said opening her arms out for her.

" Your granddaughter Alexis Grace," I told her handing her to my mother.

My father looked at Brian with an angry look. Then smiled down at his Granddaughter. Brian put his arm back around me.

" It'll be okay," he whispered in my ear, "and if it's anyone fault its mine and you know it."

I forgot Brian could be so sweet I missed him so much. I hugged Brian close to me knowing tears were going to fall down my face any second. Then they did and Brian was wiping them off ass they came down. He was kissing me and we went onto the couch.

" Emma!" I heard my father yell.

I stopped kissing Brian and stumbled off the Blue couch and onto the Black carpet. Then walked over to the wood floored kitchen to grab Alexis from my Father.

"Mamma, Mamma, Mamma," Alexis kept repeating.

" Baby," I replied setting her on my hip and holding her close to me.

Welcome home honey, I though to myself. No my mother had not said a thing about being glad that I was home and safe. No all I got was a Emma where were you.

Brian and I walked to my room. I set Alexis in her play pen. I couldn't bring her crib here. She was still tired I could tell. She grabbed her boo-bear and snuggled into her blankets. I smiled she was so smart, her nanny did a good job. I was going to have to be here for her from now on. Me and Brian.

" Mamma niiigghhh," she tried saying night but she couldn't quite get there yet.

" Good-night Alexis," I smiled leaning down to kiss her forehead.

Brian kissed her good-night and we left the room.

" Emma, she is so beautiful, just like you," Brian smiled we went downstairs to get some dinner.

I made some hamburgers and fries'. yes I know they were really unhealthy but I was really dying for a burger right now. I could tell Brian was happy too because his stomach started to grumble.

" I know my sister can't cook so you must be hungry too, my sister can only make soup and that gets really boring after a while. Trust me I know." I laughed flipping the two burgers on the pan.

I could tell he missed me because he was hanging over my shoulder whenever he got the chance.

Evacuate The Dance Floor By Cascada came on from out of nowhere. I turned to see Damon my Ex, Vickie, Amy, Laura, Maddie, Lynn, and Ashley.

" Oh, Hey Em where is Mia?" Damon asked looking at me and Brian. There was a hint of jealousy in his eye's.

" Her room," I told him knowing he was going to find her with some other guy. She always was with some guy in there. " By the way don't call me Em any more."

" Oh my Gosh! You are back!" Ashley exclaimed happily hugging me.

Ashley and all my other friends seemed happy I was back but I wasn't I'd rather not be here. Not here with a baby I was way too young. A couple more years and I would feel better about this.

I heard Alexis start crying. I heard Brian say he'd go and get her. Though when he got down here she was screaming for me. I could see the hurt in Brian's eyes as he handed her to me.

My friends stared at me and the her then Brian then all three of us.

" She's sooo cute," Lynn said holding out her arms for her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Riptide V द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

311K 7.8K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
The Boyfriend App Mon D Rea द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
My Fake Boyfriend S. A. A द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...