Pink Riding Hood

Av GothNebula

Her grandmother was Red Riding Hood years ago and now it is passed down to Amy being the descendent of Red Ri... Mer

Werehog
Amy's Cousin
Kindness
Picnic
Saved By A Wolf
Less Wild
Poacher
New Moon
Being Normal
Searching
Reunion
Spirit of the Wolf
Truth
Forgiveness
Love
I Hate Water
Fishing
My Ancestor Returns
Sanity Never Lost
The Real Truth
Free

Nightmare

370 13 3
Av GothNebula

(Sonic's POV)

I was sleeping right next to Amy but something was not right of what I was dreaming about.

(Nightmare)

It was a wild fire in the woods and my mother and I ran away to get to safety but the fire was catching up. In the nightmare I was a werehog pup, "SONIC! RUN!" Mother screamed.

I turned and saw her getting stuck under a log, "MOTHER!"

"Leave me! Get to safety! AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Those were mother's last words before the flames engulfed her.

"NOOO!!! MOTHER!!!" I screamed in horror.

(End of Nightmare)

I tossed and turned in my sleep whimpering as I saw my mother die in the fire in my nightmare. I jolted up from my sleep and saw that I was just having a nightmare, panting rapidly from how scary this dream was, "Ohhhh man, not again" I groaned in despair at picturing my mother's death.

"Sonic, are you okay?" Amy was right beside me.

"I just had a nightmare about my mother, Amy" I gave a sad sigh. Then I felt Amy hugging me for comfort.

"Relax, Sonic. I know how it feels" Amy said softly.

"How?" I asked.

"That you miss your mother. The only one in your family who understands your ways" Amy said.

"That is very true. She did understand my ways" I said, still hugging her so that the trauma of my mother's death can go away. My mother did not die from the flames, she died of sickness.

"Your mother is still within you, Sonic" Amy said.

"But what about your parents; do you miss them?" I really didn't want to ask.

"I miss them but I don't want the trauma to get the best of me" Amy said.

Soon I was calm and the stress is out of me. But then I felt myself transforming back to a werehog. Amy backs off as I resumed my werehog form, feeling my fur grow and teeth got pointy again. I shook my head a little after transforming back and I got into bed again.

"Right, I hope you don't mind" Amy laid her head on my chest. I didn't mind but something made my muzzle warm up. For some reason I liked it and I had my arm wrapped around her. It's still a little early to wake up in the morning because it's not dawn yet. So I went back to sleep with Amy.

-

Hours later I woke up and saw Amy sleeping next to me. She looked like an angel....wait, what am I thinking?! What the hell is going on with me?! Does this happen to teenage boys at age 15 or am I just thinking too much?

"Morning Sonic" I heard Amy say as she woke up.

"Good morning Ames" I said and Amy stretched from her sleep.

"Slept well" I asked.

"Yup. Now let's have some breakfast" Amy said.

(Amy's POV)

This night felt comfortable as Sonic and I shared the same feelings about our loss of our parents. At least I helped him to calm down. But I gotta say it felt nice sleeping with him. His fur is so soft. For a werehog he really does have soft fur. I don't know why I feel like I am attracted to him. I am never attracted to teenage boys because I learned that their good looks doesn't mean I'm in love with someone that is good looking. But I don't know what's making me feel attracted to Sonic the Werehog. Is it because I care about him as a friend? I better find out if it's something more. But for now some breakfast.

We headed downstairs and we saw Rob and Grandma already awake, "Good morning, dearies" My grandma said.

"Morning Granny" I waved and headed to the table to have cereal.

"Morning Miss Rose" Sonic said to my Grandma.

"You're a werehog again I see" Rob saw Sonic back in his true form.

"Yeah, the wolf is back" He joked and I giggled at this.

"I'll turn the TV on" I headed to the TV and turned it on.

"This just in, Nack Weasel or known as Fang, has just been arrested for illegally hunting moose in the woods and skinned them without permission" The news said.

"Guys, look" I told the others to see the news.

"Damn, he's in jail now?" Sonic said while watching the news.

"I believe so. He deserves it" I said, watching Nack being brought to a police car on TV.

"Karma is a bitch. Last month I warned him that if does something illegal, bad luck is on him. But he never listens. That's what he gets for not listening" Rob chuckled.

"Yeah totally. Now I hope he gets months prison" I said. Because I get very pissed off with Nack hunting animals for no reason except for using their fur skin for decorations.

"At least he didn't get me, Amy; I'm glad I didn't become a rug" Sonic walks up to me.

"Amy and Sonic. You two seem to form a spark out of your friendship, isn't it?" Rob got between us.

"A spark?" Sonic and I gasped at the same time.

"You know it's obvious, guys" Rob smirks.

"Uhh....it's nothing like that! We're just friends" Sonic and I said at the same time, again.

"Now don't deny it" Rob didn't buy it.

Grandma stood in his way, "Rob, stop teasing them please"

"I'm not teasing. I'm just saying that these two have been getting along for like more than a week" Rob said. He does have a point that Sonic and I were getting along pretty well.

"Okay then" Grandma shrugs it off. Sonic and I look at each other chuckling nervously.

(Sonic's POV)

I have to admit that Rob was right that Amy and I were getting along pretty well. But I still don't think I have romantic feelings for Amy because I know she doesn't have romantic feelings for me. Hedgehog and werehog don't fall in love. I just can't think of that. It would be so weird.

"In other news, a predator has killed a farmer's goats and pigs during the night. Police suspects it was a bear judging the bite marks" I heard the news again. I looked at the TV and saw the corpses of pigs there, but these claw and bite marks are too small to be from a bear. It looked more like a canine's. It can't be a werehog and it also can't be me because I don't kill creatures. Whoever it is it's a cold blooded killer, I better protect Amy and her family.

"I don't think it's a bear" I said to Amy.

"What is it?" Amy asked me.

"It's a vicious creature more dangerous than werehogs" I said, but I don't know if I'm right.

"We better go search for it" Amy said.

"Are you insane?! You'll get yourself killed!" I got worried.

"I'm coming with you guys" Rob said, taking his bow and arrows.

"This could be dangerous, guys. What if this predator is a lot deadlier than any other wild predators we know?" I said, I don't want them getting killed by an unknown killer. Even I am scared of this unknown killer too because I never fight predators in the wild. Well, only when I do this for defense.

"Then we work as a team" Rob said.

"That's a thing. If this predator attacked the creatures last night it probably did it at night time because people can't see in the dark. I have night vision too because I'm a werehog and I can see in the dark of night. And I know you guys can't see in the dark" I said to them.

"Then that's why we need you to find it" Amy placed her hand on my chest.

I held Amy's hand gently, "You're right Ames. Let's go" I said.

"Take good care of my grandkids" Amy's grandma said to me.

"I promise you Miss Rose. They'll be fine" I assured her before we left.

-

As we got into the forest, I had to be keeping an eye on both Amy and Rob, who brought his bow and arrows with him, "Sonikku, you smell something?" Amy asked.

"No, nothing. Wait, I smell something. It smells like....Ah man! Never mind!" I moved away from smelling something that I did not want it stuck in my nose. I know it's a skunk and I really hate skunks. Amy and Rob smelled it too and hides as well.

"Ah, man. It's so hard to breathe in that nasty smell" Rob holding his nose.

"Smell like rotten eggs!" Amy held a napkin for her nose. Soon the skunk went away and we continued our search.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

64.5K 1.4K 20
Book II: The Revival Of Amy Rose Book III: The Returning Feelings (On Process) What will happen to Amy if she suddenly got tired of chasing Sonic? Wi...
580K 24.9K 41
Elizabeth Lowell has finished school and has decided to leave the familiarity of her grandparents home in London to join up with her mother and broth...
123K 2.2K 23
Phoenix Hood is the Daughter of Robin Hood and Maid Marian. She's just a normal girl who steals here and there she's best friends with Ben. She doesn...
Fortuitous Av !?

Fanfiction

70.1K 2.1K 32
{Slow editing and rewriting} In the world of Camelot and where villains and heroes/monarchs are separated by land, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hed...