Pokeshipping Oneshots! (Pokes...

بواسطة PersonSayinStuff

A collection of oneshots especially made for Pokeshipping Week 2017! It's all about Pokeshipping appreciation... المزيد

Jealousy / Rudy / Lost Together
She's Weird. She's Gorgeous.
Movie 20 universe / Pikachu / Midnight Conversation
Coup de foudre
Wherever You Are
The Family
Misty's Day Off (Pokeshipping Day 2018)

Miss Mermaid and Pikadude

979 31 87
بواسطة PersonSayinStuff

Yo.

This is another AU. It's like a Miraculous Ladybug spoof. Maybe? Idk. It's inspired by Miraculous Ladybug and there will be similarities.

--

Good evening people of Cerulean City. Cece Collins here bringing you the latest news. Team Rocket has once again invaded our beautiful blue city and tried to attack a local museum. Fortunately, our beloved heroes, Miss Mermaid and Pikadude, came to save the day! No civilians were harmed during the attack.

Miss Mermaid is a teenage superheroine who has the power to bend water. She wears an ocean blue full bodysuit that has a scaly texture. She wears a brown scaly mask. She has orange hair that is long and braided. She also wears a sea shell hairclip. Although many people see more of her water bending, she is also incredibly athletic. She can swim and dive without the need of equipment.

And then there's Pikadude. He is also a superhero who can release jolts of electricity from his fingertips. He wears a yellow bodysuit with brown stripes. He also has some headband that appear to be Pikachu-like ears. He also wears a mask that is red in color. Other than his electric powers, he is also known for his speed.

They appear to have a super grand life with the many lives they have saved. But just who are they really?

Yes, they're superheroes. But behind the mask, they're just regular teenagers going on a regular high school taking regular classes.

No one knows who they really are. Not even each other.

In their regular lives, are they just strangers? Or do they actually know each other?

They'll just have to wait and see.

--

Miss Mermaid discreetly enters through her bedroom window as she comes home from another mission. She removes her shell clip, and she transforms back to her usual self. Her hair is much shorter now with her ponytail on one side.

"Misty! Dinner is ready!" Someone called while knocking at her bedroom door. The door then opens to reveal her sister, Daisy. "Come on, already! We've been calling you for like 50 times! We were starting to think you weren't in your room."

"Oh-uh." Misty stammered as she looked around her room in hopes that she can make up a good excuse. She then notices the notebook on top of her desk. "I was just doing my homework. I didn't want to get distracted, so I had my headphones on. That's why I couldn't hear you from downstairs."

"Misty, dear. If you listen to music at a high volume in an extended period of time, you'll destroy your eardrums. We don't want that." Daisy replied.

"Whatever. Let's just eat."

Misty and Daisy went downstairs to the dining room where Violet and Lily waited for them.

"Like omigosh, Misty. You finally came out of your hidey-hole." Lily said.

Misty just rolled her eyes as she took her seat.

"Like, did you see the news?" Violet asked. "I need to get to know Cece Collins' make-up artist. Her brows were on FLEEK."

"Oh posh, Violet. That's what you noticed? How about the whole thing at the museum a while ago?" Daisy replied.

"I like noticed that. But then, it just happens almost every day. Team Rocket appears and tries to ruin the day. And then by magic, Miss Mermaid and Pikadude show up and save the day. There's like massive destruction at first, but then Miss Mermaid also has some weird power to return everything back to normal. So like, it's already no biggie." Violet answered.

"I do wanna say. Misty over there should totes get hairstyling tips from Miss Mermaid. Like, have you even heard of keratin treatment?" Lily added as she looked at Misty. "I'd let you borrow mine, but it's like super expensive and concentrated. I don't want you to waste it."

"Whatever." Misty replied.

It was just like that for Misty. She couldn't tell her sisters about her secret identity. It's not like she wanted them to know anyway.

It's not like she didn't get along with her sisters. They were just too different from her. They were more into dresses and high heels while she preferred t-shirts and sneakers. They couldn't find common ground other than their family ties.

In spite of that, she knows that she can depend on them when she needs to.

And then, there's her life in school.

She did quite well, but she wasn't the smartest in class.

She enjoys the company of her classmates. A lot of them were nice and accepting of her. Well...except for one person.

Melody.

Misty has no idea why Melody enjoys making her life a living hell, but she just shrugs it off now.

Back track to the beginning of the school year. There were two new students.

There was Sakura. Being the new girl, it was hard for her to make friends. However, Misty became her first friend. Eventually, they became best friends. Sakura also became more confident, and with her help, Misty got more confident as well. Especially when she had to deal with Melody.

And then there was Ash, the transfer student from Pallet Town. He's actually a childhood friend of Melody's. However, Ash was much nicer than Melody. During Ash's first day, Misty thought Ash was someone who wanted to make fun of her and would help Melody with her pranks against her. However, everything changed when she noticed Ash's kindheartedness.

Now, if Misty were to describe Ash, he would be the kind, innocent and cute guy.

Of course, Ash didn't really know about Misty's feelings about him. Sure, they eventually became close friends, but Misty didn't want to slip up. She just joked around him and would retort at his dumb moments.

Oh...that boy had no idea.

Ash does enjoy Misty's company. He appreciates the moments they get to spend together. He likes her personality.

But if someone asked him if he had feelings for Misty, he'd say they're "just friends."

Back in the beginning of the year, that statement would have believable. However, some people have been seeing them together more often. Many people weren't buying that.

Misty secretly hoped that Ash liked her back. However, it breaks her heart every single time Ash plays that 'just friends' card.

--

One day...

Misty and Sakura were having lunch together near the school clinic. The cafeteria was too loud, plus that's pretty much Melody's turf.

Ash and his friend, Jim, arrived at that area as well. They decided to have a seat by the stairs just near the clinic. They noticed Misty and Sakura in that area as well and waved at them.

"You guys will have lunch here too?" Misty asked.

"Yeah. I don't really like it at the cafeteria. Plus, I heard the lunch lady doesn't like it if you don't eat the cafeteria food." Ash replied. "My mom cooked my lunch today, and I know it's going to be much better than the cafeteria food. Don't judge me, okay. I just love my mom's cooking."

Misty sighed. "I would judge you, but then you're honestly super lucky. My mom left us when I was super young. She was pretty good at the kitchen as well. I just wish I could taste her cooking again."

Ash then patted her back. "That's okay, Misty. I'm sorry I had to remind you of that."

"Nah, it's fine. You just enjoy your lunch, Ketchum." Misty replied.

Ash then went beside Jim. They were still near Misty and Sakura, though.

While eating, Misty couldn't help but eavesdrop on Ash and Jim's conversation.

"Did you hear about that incident at the museum? Man, it looked rough, but Miss Mermaid and Pikadude sure did save the day." Jim said.

Ash smiled. "Miss Mermaid is so awesome. She's so strong. She's so kind. She's so graceful. She's so beautiful too. Ah, I wonder who she really is."

Misty frowned a bit. Great. So he likes my alter ego, but not me.

Suddenly, they heard crashing sounds from outside.

The alarms sounded and the students were asked to evacuate to a safer place.

Misty found a place to hide. As she brought out a pin from her bag, Ash appears in front of her.

"Misty? What are you still doing here?" Ash asked in a panicked voice.

"I-uh..." Misty uttered when a big mecha appeared and crashed the roof.

Misty looked at Ash and ran to another place to hide. Meanwhile, Ash stayed where Misty was.

He brought out a brown belt from his bag and wore it. His appearance then started to change. (Just imagine Ash going through some magical girl transformation.)

"It's Pikadude time!" Ash, now as Pikadude, yelled as he faced the mecha.

Meanwhile, Misty found a new place to hide. She brought out her shell hair clip and put it near her ponytail, causing her to transform into Miss Mermaid.

Miss Mermaid noticed Pikadude already talking to the villains.

"Pikadude! Talking about convenient timing." Miss Mermaid said.

Pikadude then approached Miss Mermaid. He takes her hand and kisses it. "Nice to see you, Miss."

Miss Mermaid groaned. "Now's not the time for that Pikadude."

They then heard laughter coming from the mecha. The hood opened, revealing a magenta-haired woman, a lavender-haired man and a cat.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all of peoples within our nation."

Meanwhile, Miss Mermaid and Pikadude sneakily walked towards the mecha.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blast off to the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth, that's right!"

Miss Mermaid and Pikadude looked at each other and nodded.

"Pika Blast!" Pikadude yelled as he released a jolt of lightning from his fingertips. He aimed it directly at the mecha. Unfortunately, there was barely any damage. Team Rocket just laughed.

"You think we're gonna let you zap us again?" James said. He then gets into position in his mecha.

"Now...where is that Miracle Stone?" Meowth demanded.

"You're not getting away with getting the Miracle Stone!" Miss Mermaid yelled. She then looks at her partner. "Pikadude, I have an idea."

She released waves of water towards the mecha.

"Wow! We needed to clean this filth anyway. Thanks, Miss Mermaid!" Jessie joked.

Miss Mermaid continues to throw the waves of water towards Team Rocket. Pikadude then surfs on waves and holds on to the window of the mecha.

"Hey! This Pika-twerp is blocking our way!" James yelled. "Get out of the way and let us go get the Miracle Stone!"

"How about you leave your post and go get it yourselves?" Pikadude retorted.

Jessie smirked. "Well..."

"Our mecha's arms can extend. We'll just maneuver until we get what we want. We're not giving up just because you're being a distraction." Meowth added.

The mecha's arms extended and squirmed.

Miss Mermaid noticed that the right arm was going towards her, so she tried blasting it with water jets.

Unknown to her, the left arm was already approaching her from behind.

"Miss! Behind you!" Pikadude yelled as he quickly ran towards her. He pushes her out of harm's way.

The two arms collided and broke.

As for Pikadude and Miss Mermaid, well...now he's just right on top of her.

"Uh...hey, Miss. You're looking lovely today." Pikadude flirted. Miss Mermaid just glared at him as she pushed him off.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket, having noticed that their mecha's arms got destroyed, decided to sneak to the location of the Miracle Stone while the two heroes were in such position.

Miss Mermaid, although she mostly saw Pikadude's face in front of her, notices them.

"Pikadude, let's finish them. They're sneaking off." Miss Mermaid whispered to him. Pikadude stands up and helps Miss Mermaid up as well.

Miss Mermaid then blasts strong waves of water. Pikadude released jolts of lightning.

The two attacks fused and directly hit Team Rocket, sending them off to the sky.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

The two heroes rejoiced and did their secret handshake.

Miss Mermaid then brought out the Miracle Stone. Well...a fragment of the Miracle Stone. She throws it upwards and now all the destruction caused by Team Rocket is gone. It's as if they were never attacked.

"Well, we did it again, Miss. See, we're such a great team." Pikadude said. He looked at Miss Mermaid as she smiled.

"Yes. We're a team, alright." Miss Mermaid replied. "Well, it was nice seeing you, but I gotta transform back really soon."

She was about to run off when Pikadude held her wrist.

"Miss Mermaid, I want to know who you really are. It's just gonna be a secret between us. No one else is here to see what's going on." Pikadude said with seriousness written all over his face.

Miss Mermaid sighed. "Pikadude, I'm sorry. It might be dangerous if we reveal ourselves. If people found out, maybe even our families and friends will get affected."

"But Miss, if..." Pikadude sighed. "Never mind. I understand. I'll respect your wishes. But please, I want you to trust in me."

"I do trust you. It's just...I'm just normal girl with a normal life. Nothing too interesting about me."

"Well, the same goes for me. Well...I'm a dude, so...yeah. A normal guy with a normal life."

Miss Mermaid lightly laughed. "Maybe you wouldn't be able to resist me if I tell you who I really am."

Pikadude smiled. "I know...one day, I'll know who you really are. It may not be today, but soon. I'm sure of it."

"You know...you do sound a bit familiar. You sound just like someone I know." Miss Mermaid said. She then remembers something. "Oh wait! I don't know if Ash left. He went to that same hiding spot before I transformed and-"

"He's fine, Miss. I made sure....wait..." Pikadude said. Suddenly, a wave of realization came towards him. "Wait...Misty?"

Miss Mermaid looked at him in surprise. "Wait...how?"

Pikadude takes off his brown belt as he transformed back to his normal self. He was Ash Ketchum again.

Ash smiled at her while she was unable to speak out a word.

"For someone who wants to hide their identity, you had to come out obvious." Ash said.

Miss Mermaid, after getting herself together, removes the shell hair clip. She was now also back as her usual Misty self.

Misty was just shyly smiling. Ash then approached her and gave her a hug.

"You know...I was starting to worry that while I was in love with Miss Mermaid, I was also developing feelings for Misty." Ash said causing Misty to blush.

"Y-you what? Well...I...I..." Misty stuttered.

"Good thing you guys are just the same person. Maybe it really is meant to be." Ash smirked.

"Ash, your Pikadude is showing." Misty joked.

Ash let go from the hug and held Misty's hand. "Should we get out of here, Mist? After all, we don't want anyone to walk in on us, right?"

Misty smiled and nodded.

The two of them quietly left the building. After that, Ash decided to bring Misty back to her home.

--

Yeet?

I hoped this wasn't too much like Miraculous Ladybug. Well, yeah. There's just two teenage heroes. It's pretty much like Misty is Marinette except she doesn't stammer and get too nervous when talking with Ash. Ash is like Adrien except he's not really a model. Sakura is like Alya except she doesn't have the Ladyblog. Melody is like Chloe except she's not really the mayor's daughter and she's not as spoiled. Jim is like Nino. Instead of akumatized villains, there's the grunts.

BTW, Jim was just a random name. I just used a random name generator for him. Since I was keeping it Original series characters for this one, I just went for Sakura. Plus, I was having a hard time choosing between May and Dawn.

But yeah...I still tried to keep it true to themselves rather than base their personalities off of the characters in ML. Well...maybe except for Ash.

I just hope this was good enough.

But hey, all in the fun of Pokeshipping!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

209 11 11
Alright! One...two...three!! I got a new Pokémon Shipping story Ash x Hilbert but it's going to be like a collage story.
38.2K 2K 21
Misty Williams hates men and doesn't want them in her life-.. wait, who's let Ash Ketchum in? Pokeshipping! Arts belong to Billiam-X
5.5K 197 25
These are a collection of "one-shots" that I think would be cute to have in the anime. I put quotes around one-shots because each chapter is basicall...
22.4K 460 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...