[ON HOLD] IL MIO TESORO • C.V...

De adamantiumwolf15

"What you gonna do, kitty cat, scratch me?" "No, I'm going to claw your eyes out." In which Bella's cousin co... Mais

IL MIO TESERO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7:
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 7: Part 3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13: Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18: Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 19: Part 2
Chapter 20
Sorry (this is not an update)
REWRITE

INTRO

24.1K 290 3
De adamantiumwolf15

As much as Arabella Laurentia wanted to be normal, she knew that she was not.

To everyone around her, she might've seemed like it, with the perfect grades and all, but they just didn't know her, like she knew herself.

Perhaps it the somewhat heightened senses, or the unhealthy obsession of cats that gave it away, but she knew, deep down inside that a part of her just wasn't normal.

And it was tearing her apart trying to figure out what it was.

But that search was put on hold, when her closest friend and cousin gets into some trouble.

Which leads her to Volterra; Italy.

The rights go to Stephenie Meyer, as the author of the Twilight Saga, for she created the character, Cauis, and all the rest from Twilight.

Without her, this wouldn't have been created.

However, since I wrote this book, certain rights go to Adamantiumwolf15, (aka Me,) as author, and cover designer.

***

Arabelle Laurentia, her storyline, and her relationships all belong to me.

***

No part of this book can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without prior written permission by, well... me.

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, and dialogues are products of the author's imagination, or/and were used fictitiously.

Thank you.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

223K 5.1K 28
After leaving Caius and traveling as a nomad for several years, Genevieve decides that she should drop by the Cullens' house. Little does she know wh...
76K 2.6K 15
"Don't-Don't touch me," In which Noah Harden despised being touched and is dragged in front of three thrones. Noah took one look at those blinking re...
73.1K 1.8K 20
A Caius Volturi fan-fiction "I love it when you beg, Tesoro. It's music to my ears." Luna is a hybrid, and the only one of her kind. Being abandone...
31.1K 1.6K 38
In a world where vampires cannot exist for more than half a millennium without their soulmates, Alessia finds herself in the difficult situation of t...