My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

meowdilemma által

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 21

3.1K 72 18
meowdilemma által

Tina

October 31, 2013 (The Last Day)

I was In my living room watching reruns of old that's so raven episode. The episode that I was watching. Raven dressed up like her mother and tried to convince her teacher that she was her mom because she didn't want to get in trouble. I miss this show. My text alert came on. I got a text from Kim.

Kim

Having a party today, please come!!

I grabbed my phone and text:

Who's coming? You better not have invited Danny!!

My phone alert came on again.

Kim:

Of course I didn't.

I sighed then typed

I looked at the time it was 11 clock am. I still had time to watch a couple of episodes before figuring out what costume to wear.

My door ring and I looked through the peephole and gasped. I dunked. Which now that I realized was worthless because I bean to laugh so It was obvious that someone was home. I got a grip and opened the door.

"What do you want Mario?" I said laughing a Jake. He was a wearing a Mario costume while holding a bag in is hand. "Happy Halloween" he said. "Look, I'm really busy" I lied. Jake nodded "Can I just come in for a second" he said. I opened the door and he walked in.

"I'm sorry about what happen I truly I am" he said playing with his hands. I nodded "You really hurt my feelings, you know that" I told him. He just stared at me. "I know I was just angry and I just couldn't control myself" he said fixing his Mario costume.

I wanted to be mad at him. But I couldn't not while he was wearing that crazy costume. "I forgive you" I said. He walked over to hug me but stop himself. I smiled and walked over and hugged him.

I let go and realized he still was holding that bag. "What in there?" I asked. He gave me the bag. "For you" he said. I pulled out the costume in the bag.

I bursted out laughing. It was a female Luigi costume. "What the hell" I said still laughing. "I wanted to get you the peach costume but I thought it would be innaporiitate since Mario and Peach has a thing" he said.

I shook my head. "I have to go to my friends party so I cant do whatever you were planning to do" I said. "Ooh, Kim I almost forgot we can go together" he said. I just looked at him. "Only as friends" he said. It couldn't hurt I thought. "Sure"

Danny:

I woke up in a room. I moved my arm and I felt hair. I knew it wasn't mine. I was scared to see what my dumb ass did this time. I peaked and the girl had blonde hair. Shit, there's only two people I knew with that hair color. Kim or Amy.

I slowly tried to move my arm. I knew if it was anybody it would be Amy getting back at Tina. As soon as on I moved my hand out of her hair I heard "Danny are you finally up yet?" I knew that voice and that was not Amy it was Kim. I jump out of the bed as fast as I could.

"Kim what the hell are you, oh my god did we? Shit!" I shouted. She got out the bed and put her arms on my shoulders "relax nothing happen" she said. I sighed "oh wait what am I doing here?" I asked. She just laughed. "Kim?" I said.

"Your getting ready for my party" she said. "Party?" I said confused. "Yeah, you know you promise last night when your were still drunk" she said. "I don't recall-" Kim took out her phone and pressed a button. It was a recording.

"I'm having a party tonight, please come?" She said. Then I heard myself "of course I'll come "I said."You recorded me?" I said. She nodded. "We have a lot of work to do" she said smiling. "Like..." I said concerned. "Well you need a costume" she said.

I just stared at her. "It's a costume party" She pointed out. "Why do I have to come?" I wined. "Because..." I waited for to finished but she didn't. "Wait! your inviting Tina aren't you" I yelled. "No! She can't come she grounded!" Kim said.

I looked at her before saying "fine but where are we going to get costume and where are your parents?"Kim grab a fresh towel an said "they been on vacation since yesterday morning" she said. I shook my head "damn rich kids" I mumbled. "Don't take forever" she said leaving her room.

When I got out the shower realized I didn't have any fresh clothes my old ones smell like alcohol. I heard I knock the door.

I wrapped a towel around my waist. The door open and Kim came in covering her eyes. "Are you good, you covered up" she said.

"Yeah" she uncovered her eyes. Here" she said giving me a pair of new clothes. "How the hell did you?" I said.

"This morning I asked my Butler to get some clothes for you" she said. "But, how did you know my size?" I asked.

"Your a really heavy sleeper!" Kim pointed out. I stared at her before saying "did you peak?" She crossed her arms and said "that not important right now, hurry up" she said closing the door.

I got dressed and entered I think her living room. Her house was so big.

They had have more than ten rooms. A man with a plate handed me food.

I immediately took it from him and started eating. Kim giggled as she watched me ate. It reminded me of when Tina gave me food at detention.

"So when are we going to going to get this costume"I said trying to make conversation. "As soon as your done eating" she smiled.

***

I entered Kim car. Damn these rich kids are fucking spoiled aren't they. She looked at herself in the mirror and started playing with her hair. I looked threw her CDs until I saw my chemical romance. My jaw opened and I looked towards Kim who was still looking at herself. I immediately took out the Cd and pressed play.

She stopped looking in the mirror when the music started playing. She smiled. " I forgot your a Mcr fan she said and then turned it up.

She started the engine and started to drive we both staring signing "never coming home,never coming home should I... Should I!!" We drove all the way to the mall. We both got out the car.

"Don't expect me to get a good costume since this is totally last minute" I said, she shook her head "you must of forgotten I have connections" she said dangling her phone.

We entered the store it was packed of course with last minute shoppers. "How about Jason" she said holding a costume. No! Jason sucks and I hate that movie.

She shrugged her shoulders. "What about Batman" she said. "I am not give years old and no" I said looking through the costumes. "Freddy!" She said. I looked at the costume it even came with the hand. "Now that's hat I'm talking about" I said.

She smiled "finally your so damn picky" she said. We walked to the line which was ridiculously long it almost went outside.

"I'm not waiting on this damn line" I said. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Connections remember?" She said. She went in front of the line and demanded to see so guy name Steve. We waited for a while people were staring at us.

"If we get jump it's all on you" I said. A man finally came out. He was a few inches taller than me. He wearing a robin costume and had a tag that said Steve. I'm buying this" Kim said. Steve shook his head. "You didn't just skipped the line" he said.

"Look I'm helping you pass math and I invited you to my party remember? So you could just do me this one favor" she said dropping the costume on the desk. "Excuse me I've been staying her for ten minutes"a women shouted.

Kim rolled her eyes "I have one costume. It takes two minutes, shut up" she yelled.

Steve handed me the bag and Kim swapped her card.

She gabbed the receipt and left. We walked towards the door and all I heard were yelling and cursing from the crowd.

As soon as we walked outside we walked immediately to Kim car. But there was a two teens making out on it.

The guy was wearing a joker costume and the girl was wearing a typical bunny costume. I don't understand why girls dress up so skanky on Halloween.

Kim cleared her throat. But they just continued kissing. I became impatient so I grabbed the guy and threw him off the girl.

"The fuck!" The guy yelled and right then I knew exactly who that was. "Danny!" He said. I rolled my eyes

Of course it was Logan making out with some random girl. I'm not going to lie she was hot though.

"Danny I been texting you like crazy" he said then he turned to look at Kim.

He raised both of his eyebrows and stared at her. Kim shyly turned to face me.

"Logan what are you doing here." I yelled. "Look, I'll meet you inside okay" he said said as he slapped the girl's butt.

The girl smiled while walking away. "It's Halloween we're suppose to be seeing how many hookups and numbers we can get" he said elbowing me.

"I can't I have things to do" I said as I opened Kim's car.

But he wasn't listening to me he just continued to stare at Kim.

Kim passed me the bags and I put them in the car. "What could be more important" he said.

I never seen Logan look at a girl the way he was looking at Kim. He usually looks as girls as sex objects, but he looked at Kim like he was admiring her or something.

"She's throwing a Halloween party and I promised I'd go" I said. "What about Tina you love her, your just replacing her with this chick" he said. Kim walked up to him and poked him with her index finger and said.

"Danny and I are just friends and don't call me a chick, I have a name" she said.

It was actually kind of funny since Kim was way shorter than Logan.

Logan let out a nervous laugh and smiled at her.

"Sorry, what is your name sexy." Logan said. Kim rolled her eyes.

"That for me to know and you to find out" she said opening the car door.

"Can I at least come" he asked. "Danny can talk to you" Kim said walking towards my way.

She grabbed me by my left ear until we were far away from the car. "Don't you dare invite that womanizer to my party" she said.

"He's lonely and he's been hanging out with Tina maybe he knows some things that could help your shipping " I pointed out.

"Ship" she said then she paused. "Fine! but he better not sleep with any of my friends at the party" she said.

"Ok" I said following her back to the car.

Kim walked up to Logan, they were so close that their nose were almost touching.

"Touch any of my friends at that party and I'll break your face" she said.

"Wasn't planing on it babe" he said moving closer. I shook the car keys to break this really  awkward moment.

Kim walked up to me and snatch the keys. "Dude, shot gun" he said running to the front seat.

I let out a deep sigh and walked to the back seat.

The Party...

"How's the party" Kim shouted as she started dancing next to me. "Good" I shouted back.

"Your sure? cause I haven't seen you dance with anybody yet" she said.

I started to do a weird robot dance. "There, I danced with you" I said.

Logan popped up next to us "nice costume" he said joining the dance. Kim rolled he eyes.

"Do you even know who I am?" she asked. Logan looked her up and down and then said "A witch?"

Kim crossed her arms. "Not even close I'm Hermione you uncultured swan!" she yelled.

"Must be one of those nerdy shows" Logan said. Kim sighed and said "I'll talk to you later Danny" and walked away.

Logan sighed and snatched the drink out my hand.

"How comes she's so close to you" he asked. I laughed and then said "maybe it's because I don't try to put corny pickup lines on her" I said.

He just continue staring at me with that angry look on his face.

I gave him a friendly shove and said "dude I'm joking why do you care so much anyway" I asked.

He gave me back my drink and said "I don't!" and began to walk off.

I followed after him but then I knocked down a girl with a Luigi costume on.

"I'm so sorry" I said helping her up. She picked up her hat and smiled.

I continue staring at her. She looked extremely familiar.

But I just helped her up and walked back to get another drink.

Tina:

I wiped myself off, I wish Jake would come back with our drinks already.

When I saw a dude in a joker costume talking to Kim. She looked extremely annoyed.

Kim hated when guys tried to talk her. I never understood how she always wanted fictional characters to end up together.

But she never worried about her own relationship, she's like Cupid that way.

I walked over and pulled the guy by his custome.

"Can't you see she not interest" I yelled. Kim smiled as she looked over to me I guess she could tell who I was with the costume on.

"Tina you came" she said smiling at me.

"Tina" the guy with the joker costume said hugging me.

I remember that voice. "Logan? What are you doing here" I said smiling.

"Oh Dan- his my date!" Kim shouted as she quickly put his arm around her shoulder.

A smile began to slowly appear on his face. "Wow small world I didn't even know you knew each other." I said.

Just then Jake popped up with two drinks in his hand.

"Thanks" I said. Kim stared at us "who's that" she asked. Jake took off his hat and did his impression on Mario and said. "Itsmeamario" I began to laugh.

"I can see that but who are you really" Kim asked. "It's me Jake" he said.

That's when Kim grabbed my arm and said. "Can I talk to you for a second."

I quickly put down my drink and she took me to her room upstairs.

When we enetered her room. Two teens were making out on her bed. Kim pulled them off each other and yelled "get out!"

The girl quickly grabbed her clothes and the guy started buttoning his shirt. I closed the door after they left. "What's up?" I asked.

"You came with Jake?" she yelled. I nodded my head "whats the big deal" I said.

"Are you ever going to forgive Danny" she asked. I shook my head "I knew it! You invited him didn't you" I yelled.

She just stared at me. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

I decided just to go home I didn't need to hear this bullshit, not again anyway. There was so many people in the room.

I tried to get out the way, but soon I just started pushing people out the way. I guess I was moving to fast because I tripped.

But someone caught me before I fell. I looked up it was the guy in the Freddy mask.

"You again? You ok" he said. I nodded and thanked him.

"Don't worry about it" he said the more he talked the more familiar his voice sound.

That's when it hit me. Danny! Before I could react Kim and Jake popped up. "Tina!! Wait" Kim yelled.

"Tina" Danny said removing his mask. That's when I started crying.

I don't know why maybe it was looking at his face after avoiding him.

He grabbed my hand "wait can we talk" Danny begged.

I snatched my hand back. "I have nothing to say to you" I told him.

Danny pulled me close to him. "I know I screwed up, I screwed up bad but you can't just avoid me" he said.

I tried to break from his embrace but he was stronger than I was. "The hell I can" I said.

"Let go of her" Jake yelled. Danny stared at Jake and then at me.

"Matching outfits what are you two dating now?" He asked.

"Why the hell do you care! it's not like we were really a couple anyways, it not like you even cared about me" I told him.

"Of course I care about you" he told me.

I let out a laugh. "Right nothing says care like screwing around with your ex" I told him.

"No Tina you have the whole story wrong I didn't sleep with her on purpose can we just talk about it" he begged. I stared at him and looked into his eyes.

He looked really sorry and I think he sort of was but I couldn't go through this not again.

I looked at him in his eyes and said "never" that's when he let go of the embrace.

I walked over to Jake and grabbed his hand.

I could see this hurt Danny, he's eyes became watery but I tried not to look at him. "Come on" I said walking towards the door.

"I love you Tina!" Danny shouted. My heart beat starting beating fast. I can't believe he said that.

But what made it worse was I think I felt the same way.

But I couldn't go through this drama with him again.

I held tighter on Jake hand and continued walking towards the door.

****

Jake walked me home and didn't say anything. "You sure your okay?" He said. I wiped my eyes.

"I'm just trying to move on and Kim I can't believe she would do that" I said. I cried harder.

"I can't trust anyone" I told him. He smiled at me.

"You can trust me" he said. I looked at him. He's right, he's not the one who slept with Kiki Danny did.

He wasn't force to date me because of a bet I made with Danny, He didn't invite me to a party just so I could get back to a douche bag, Kim did.

Jake's been her the whole time. He never betrayed my trust. I smiled at him. "Jake?" I said.

"Yeah?" He said. That's when I kissed him. "Thanks" I smiled. He let out a nerdiest laugh.

"What was that for" he said. I kissed him again. "That was for walking me home the first one was my trust in you" I smiled. He kissed me back.

But this kiss was longer then the previous ones I gave him. "That was your welcome" he laughed.

I grabbed my key out my pocket. "Let's hangout like this again" I smiled.

Danny:

I was in Kim room. Logan was smart enough to carry some drugs on him. "Damn, Tina's really over you" he said exhaling the drugs.

I took it from him and added "thanks for the obvious comment" the door began to open and Kim walked in.

"Logan!! What the firetruck you have drugs" she yelled. He nodded. "What the heck is wrong with you!" She shouted.

"Relax I have more" he said giving her some.

Kim threw it at him and yelled at him. The more I look at them, the more I see the way he looks at Kim.

I still can't explain it. "Just leave" she said pointing to the door. Logan looked at me and then Kim.

"Oh you would like that, wouldn't you"he yelled. Kim just stared at him. "What?" She asked.

Logan walked to the other side of the room. "Danny, we talked about this? Remember you can't drink or do drugs to make your problems go away. I laid down on my back.

"It doesn't matter she doesn't love me back" I said. Kim sighed and laid down next to me.

"She's confused and scared give her some time" she said. I shook my head.

"How long? I said slowly getting up so I was in a sitting position. Kim smiled at me "until she's ready"

I frowned. "How the hell am I suppose to wait that long?" I yelled.

Kim got up and held my hand. "Listen I can't do this with you every time you get drunk or high" she said.

I crossed my arms "nobody asked you too" I said.

Kim rolled her eyes.  "I just don't want you to do anything stupid" she said staring at me.

"Maybe I want to be stupid" I confessed.

She just smiled at me and said. "Then I'll be right there ready to help you" she said. I smile at her and laid my head on her shoulder.

Even though Kim was Tina friend, I selfishly wanted her to be my best friend no offense to Logan of course.

But Kim was a expert in the love train and Logan just wasn't. Plus the more Tina was pushing me and Kim away the more Kim and I were getting closer and you could see it. I glanced at Logan who was very upset.

"Look if you guys are going to screw each other, just do it already" he yelled . I removed my head from her shoulder.

"Whoa, me and Danny are just friends nothing more" she said.

I nodded my head. What's gotten into Logan he's been a jerk all night.

"Look, I can tell the difference between friendship and crush and you two obvious have a crush on each other" he shouted.

Me and Kim looked at each other and then laughed.

"How high are you?" Kim asked. Logan rolled his eyes, "look I'm ditching you losers I'm leaving this party it was lame anyway!" He said as he slammed the door.

Kim faced me "what the heck is wrong with your friend" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know." Kim shrugged her shoulders and we just continued to talk.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
4.3K 134 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...
7.2K 795 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)
26.8K 826 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...