Stalked 2

Autorstwa Kankuro4

Jordan Miller is a 22 year old College student, He is the perfect student like always. He read about Casey Ju... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Authors note~~

Chapter 3

86 2 0
Autorstwa Kankuro4

It was quiet in the dorm room, and Jordan kept sneaking glances at Casey. He had his back turned and he was reading a book. Jordan really wanted to ask who the boy he was staring at was.

"Casey can i ask you a question?" Jordan softly said.

Silence.

"Casey? Are you asleep." Jordan put down his stuff, got up and walked to Casey. He put his hand on his shoulder and leaned forwards. "Hey Casey?" He seen he had his eyes closed. Jordan thought that he was just pretending to sleep. So he played along and switched off his lamp light and crawled back to his bed. He turned his back to Casey as well, for some reason he didn't really like to be all alone in the dark with him, it was too scary. He didn't close his eyes though, he felt like Casey was right behind him standing over him. Then he closed his eyes. 

Jordan woke up and looked at his clock. It was about 6:34 am, so he thought he should get up and take a shower. He got up and gathered his clothing along with a towel, and headed towards their bathroom.

He opened the door and saw Casey standing in the open naked.

Jordan's jaw dropped and Casey turned around. Jordan closed the door fast.

"Sorry!" Jordan said quickly. He heard Casey mumble something but couldn't hear. "What?" Jordan said breathing on the door listening hard. Silence. Jordan was going to knock on the door but then shrugged and waited for Casey to get out of the bathroom.

Casey burst out the door and walked straight out of the room without saying goodbye. Jordan got up and shut the door. He wondered if it was because he walked in on him earlier. He went to his bed and picked up a magazine. He didn't feel like reading, sleep rushed over his body, so he put down the magazine where he got it from and slept soundly.

The dream he had was very unreal, he kept seeing Casey coming after him and following him. There was nothing he could do to get away, wherever he went Casey was there waiting. He turned in circles and for some wierd reason there were a million Casey's around him. They started to close in on him.

Jordan woke up, in sweat. His dream raced through his mind like it really happened. He suddenly grew hesitant, he felt as if he feared Casey. But he let that slip his mind, he couldn't let some dream take over his mind. He heard drops of rain fall on the roof of the building. He looked at the time it was about 9:00. Almost time for him to head on over to class. He managed to get out of bed and head for the shower, he noticed the door was closed so he stopped in mid-step. He didn't want to walk in on Casey like last time. So he decided to head over to the main showers. The moment he walked out the door he thought he heard Casey coming out of the bathroom, but that didn't stop him from walking to the other showers. He didn't have time to wait for him.

Jordan took a 5 minute shower, booked it in the rain and went to his first class. He wanted to die of complete boredom, half the class he fell asleep and didn't wake up until someone poked him on the shoulder, by then the class was almost over. He shifted his head over to the left and his eyes laid on a girl with long brown hair, green eyes and skin the color of a tan-cream. She looked at him through the corner of her eye, then turned her head fully to him. First she smiled then when he didn't smile in turn, she frowned and turned her eyes back to the chalk board. He noticed that she felt uneasy and uncomfortable, she shifted in her seat and fidgeted around.

"Hi", Jordan mumbled. The girl looked from the chalk-board to him three times, she looked around and turned to him, "Hello", she murmured.

"I'm Jordan, Who are you?"

"Natasha, but you can call me Tasha, or.... Whatever you prefer." She picked up her pencil and scribbled something on her paper. He sensed some awkwardness from her, like she didn't even want to talk to him. He understood immediately and faced his head forwards his chin now resting on the back of his hand. Finally the end of class came along, the bell rang loud.

"Finally class is over." Jordan mumbled, picked up his stuff and was about to get up when Natasha stepped in his path.

"Jordan?" Natasha said. Jordan looked at her.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering what your next class was," She fidgeted around with her books.

"Well I have-" Jordan pulled out his schedule, he read the second class on the paper. "Mr. Lewis."

"Oh that's too bad, uhm what about third?"

Jordan looked at his schedule again, "Ms. Taker."

Natasha's face brightened, "I'm in her class also, thats strange."

Jordan chuckled, "Yeah sort of, I didn't know you were interested in Lit."

"Well I don't really need it, but I liked last years Lit, so I retook it." Natasha smiled.

Jordan thought it was strange that she seemed more talkitive, and extremely happy that she had a class with him. She seemed to read his mind.

"I know its strange that I seem more, happier that I have a class with you, it's just that I wanted to get to know you from the first time I saw you walk in the doors."

"Oh, you kind of read my mind there," Jordan chuckled. "Well I'm flattered that you want to get to know me." Jordan started to walk away.

"Wait-" Natasha called out. Jordan turned around to find her smiling and blushing.

"Are you doing anything during lunch?"

"Actually yeah, there's a shop that I want to check out with this guy-" Jordan surfed his mind for his name. "I forget his name, but I'll see you in third." Jordan rushed out and waved back to her. While he rushed out he thought of her face, it turned blank the moment he turned her down for lunch. It didn't look anything like her. Strange girl...

Almost in the door he bumped into someone familiar looking.

"Hey-" A boy cried out.

"Sorry about that," Jordan looked up into his face and saw who it was. But his name didn't register. "I know you. But I forgot your name."

The boy smiled and placed a hand on his head rubbing the sides, "I'm Brayden, how can you not remember me? I'm the easiest person to remember. Slick." He playfully punched Jordan's arm.

"I'm serious," Jordan complained rubbing his arm, "I forgot your name, also I wanted to see if you want to check out a shop at lunch today."

"Sure," Brayden started to talk and walk backwards, "I'm down, we'll meet here, if you can't find me...Then browse this hallway." Brayden turned around and bumped into a long brown haired girl.

Jordan shook his head and walked into class, he could faintly hear Brayden apologizing to the girl. Hearing that made him smile. He took a seat by the door and scanned the room for any familiar faces that he might have seen at the orientation. But there was none that came to mind. He just shrugged and faced the teacher.

"I'm going to hand out some easy-to-do assignments, it might take the whole class so take your time, all you need to do is tell me about yourself, some sections you don't really have to do, but if you want feel free. I'll get-" Mr. Lewis scanned the room and laid eyes on some long-black haired boy, "You-" He pointed at the boy, "To hand out the assignments."

You could easily tell that the boy was not happy with handing out papers to people, but it had to be done. The moment he came by Jordan and gave him the paper, he merely missed the desk and it fell on the floor, causing him to step on it.

"Sorry," He looked down but didn't bother to pick it up. Jordan looked back and the guy walking down the aisle, Jordan shook his head and dusted off the paper which now had a huge footprint on the front.

Jordan didn't do anything, it was kind of boring just writing about himself. There wasn't anything to explain really. All he wrote was his name at the top. He flicked his pencil on the table and watched the people writing about boring stuff.

"Boring huh?" Someone said from behind him. Jordan turned around and faced a carrot-haired-colored boy, who had freckles and was good-looking.

"Yeah it is." Jordan turned himself so he was able to face the guy.

"I haven't wrote anything down except for like, where I was born and about my friends."

"Really? I haven't got anything down." Jordan put the paper down in front of the guy, and he scanned his eyes up and down the page.

"Maybe you should write a few things, we're not really getting graded for this anyways."

"If we aren't there's really no point,"

"True," The boy said. "I'm Matthew Ryan," He held out his hand. "I prefer Matt."

"I guessed, Jordan Mills." Jordan took Matt's hand and shook it.

"There's a party tonight, if you want to come, here's my cell number. Just give me a ring and let me know if you want to come or bringing a friend. Be sure to introduce me to your friend," Matt winked.

Jordan knew what he mean't. He mean't bring a girl, maybe Matt was the type of guy to invite more girls than guys. He thought it was really cool that he was meeting people.

The bell rang while Jordan and Matt were getting to know each other. The teacher called out for them to leave the papers on his desk. Jordan and Matt didn't care for the rules so they crumbled theirs and threw them in the trash.

"Yo what's your next class? I mean who do you have?" Matt's draped an arm around Jordan's shoulder.

"Taker," Jordan said cooly.

"Well what do you know?" Matt jumped in front of Jordan, "I'm in the same class."

"No kidding?" Jordan smiled. He liked the feeling when he was around Matt, it felt like they've been best friends for years. It was the same feeling he had when he was around Brayden too.

Forgetting about Natasha he slipped past her and ignored her while chatting with Matt. It was obvious that Matt was one of the socialite people. A ton of Matt's friends were in the same class, he introduced them all to Jordan. They sat in the back of the class laughing wildly and talking loud and tough for people to hear. Some girls and guys gave them sullen looks. Jordan and Matt didn't really care.

"Yeah that chick was so fucking hot." Matt put his feet on the table. Not caring about the person in front of him.

Jordan laughed and looked over to Natasha, who sit there looking at him strangely. His smiled faded, then he gave her a menacing stare and poked Matt.

"Look at her staring at me." Jordan pointed at Natasha, making it obvious that he was talking about her.

Matt grabbed someones work from another class and wrote "Freak" in big letters on the paper. Crumbled it and threw it at Natasha's face. "Don't stare its rude!" Matt yelled and laughed. Making his friends laugh and the ones that weren't his friends gave him rude looks. Jordan smirked at Natasha, completely forgetting about her. Natasha turned around with a pissed off look and faced the window.

"That teaches her." Matt returned to his regular position, putting his feet on someones chair.

The last hour of class was just fun and games for Jordan and Matt. They did nothing but goof off and give hand signs to the ones who called them names and told them to shut up. Ms. Taker didn't exactly do anything about it, she told them either work or leave. They refused both and didn't do what she said. Finally the bell rang. Jordan and Matt were the first ones out of the room pushing everyone out of their way. They heard a girl call them assholes.

Matt called out to her, "That's right baby," He winked at Jordan again. Jordan smiled.

"Well I'm going this way," Jordan pointed.

"Where?"

"I'm meeting someone." Jordan said.

"Oh, well I'll see you later then?" Matt called.

"Yup!" Jordan ran off to the hallway he said he would meet Brayden in.

Czytaj Dalej