More Than I Need

由 okaythenbruh

Destiny Sandler is the daughter of Adam and Jackie Sandler. Destiny and her mom don't get along. Later on, th... 更多

More Than I Need
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
*SEQUEL*

Chapter 2

198 6 0
由 okaythenbruh

Destiny's P.O.V

I woke up from the sunlight shining in my face. I hate when it does that. It was already 8. I might as well get up and get ready for the day.

I got a shower and brushed my teeth. I put on some basketball shorts and a T-shirt to match. I got some black basketball shoes and put my hair in a ponytail. I got my phone and my special basketball and went downstairs.

"Hey mom what's for breakfast" I asked as Luke mom and dad were sitting at the table.

"There's pancakes and bacon on the stove." Mom said. I walked over and got my plate. I sat at the table and ate.

"Ok so today destiny is practicing for her game tomorrow I'm going to practice with destiny. Jackie your going to her game tomorrow right?" Dad asked mom.

"Of course I wouldn't dare to miss it" she said smiling.

"Well you missed all 7 championship games before. Why not the 8th" I said.

"Cause you never asked me!" She said.

"I shouldn't have to ask you to come to your daughters games!" I yelled back.

"Ladies ladies no fighting now." Luke said. I just went back to eating.

"Luke I don't know what your doing today so yeah." Dad finished our plans for today. I finished eating and went out to the basketball court. I started shooting then dad came out and played with me for an hour.

"Kay that's good now take a break. You can't work yourself out to much or you won't be able to play tomorrow" dad said going inside. I went inside also.

I sat on the couch thinking of what to do next. Its already 11:30.

I got on my phone, and played poker. I'm not gambling any real money so don't worry.

Then I got a text from cameron.

What I don't even have his number, but I read my phone

     ' Cameron
           Hi
   Close | Reply '

What the actually fuck.

(Texting conversation)

Me: who is this

Cam: Cameron

Me: Cameron who?

Cam: Dallas

Me: how do I have your number

Cam: duh I put it in

Me: oh damn, okay 😂

Cam: anyway what's up

Me: just got done practicing , but bored I guess .... Hbu

Cam: at the hotel with the guys

Me: haha lucky you 😏

Cam: no not at all

Me: yes yes very

Cam: shut the fuck up they are annoying

Me: come over to my house, but be sure to bring the guys 😏

Cam: eww, but okay

Me: not ew they are hot okay damn

(End conversation)

I texted him my address. Since Cameron was 16 he could drive. I'm 15. The hotel was only 15 minutes away but I guess there was probably a lot of fans at the hotel like usual.

*Ding dong*

"I GOT IT!" I yelled. I opened door thinking it to Cameron. But instead I open the door to see Justin. Justin Beiber.

"Wrong house" I slammed the door, and why the hell is he here.

"No. He is here to hangout with me" Luke said opening the door

"When did you two become friends. I mean Luke your 18 and Justin's 16?" I said

"So? I hang out with u and your 15"

"Well can't you hangout at your house?"

"Mom and dad are getting for me after graduation. Which is in like a month"

"Oh. Well still you could be some where else"

"Whatever. Come one Justin she's just annoying." Luke said.

"Oh I'm annoying? I am? Why don't you ask Justin about that... He's an expert at being annoying" I said. I love fighting with my brother. We don't like physically hit each other unless it's a real fight. Otherwise we just like play fight, you know brother sister fighting.

"Thanks. I'm an expert" Justin said.

"That wasn't a compliment" I said

"Well I took it as one" he said.

"OHHHHHH!! I get it. Luke you only invited Justin over cause you know it would annoy me" I said. Haha wow and I just noticed

"Maybe. But now he is my friend so I guess I get a new friend and I get to annoy you. I killed two birds with one stone" Luke said.

"I don't care. He won't annoy me. I'll be with some way hot guys" I said.

"Which is..." Luke asked.

"You'll see"

"Hey" Cameron said as he walked in. He just walked in because we left the door open when Justin got here. We have just been standing at the door yelling at each other. What fun.

"She was just saying how stupid you are" Justin said.

"What no I wasn't!! I was saying how annoying you are Justin!" I yelled.

"What ever let's go destiny" Cameron said. We went to the living room and Justin's and Luke went to his room. Probably Xbox.

"So what do you want to do?" Cameron asked.

" let's take Bella for a walk in the park" I asked. Bella was my dog. She is a husky, white and black with blue eyes.

"Sure. I'm guessing that's your dog?"

"Yep" I called Bella and we got in Cameron's car. I asked if it was ok that Bella was in his car. He said it was fine. We got to the park and walked and talk. We stopped for Ice cream. Cameron was really funny and sweet. We got home and Bella went to sleep. We went to the kitchen to get a snack. Justin already went home. Thank god.

"Thanks destiny for having me come over but I should probably get going." Cameron said.

"Wait when are you leaving LA?"

"Well we are doing a magcon event here soon in LA so I'm staying for like 2-3 more weeks."

"Ok do you wanna come to my basketball game tomorrow"

"Sure I'd love too"

"If you want you can just stay here. You can borrow some of Luke's cloths and you can stay in a guest room?"I said

"Sorry I gotta get back to the hotel , the guys probably wrecked the place." He explained

"Yeah probably idiot" I said.

"Bye" he said and left

As cameron walked out the door like walked down the stairs, "destiny got a boyfriend" he said wiggling his eyebrows

"Shut up. We are just friends nothing weird. Jeez plus I'm way to young for whatever your thinking about"

"Loser" he said

"Hopefully not tomorrow" I said kinda stressed out

"Hey no need to stress des you'll do good Kay?" He said cheering me up

"Yeah sure" I said and went to my room

We need to win. It would be the first basketball game my mom is coming to and I can't lose. I don't know but I just can't

***Sunday***

"Just letting you know ur game is at 11 and its an hour away and you have to be there at 10:30" mom said popping in and leaving

When coach tells us to be there half an hour before game he means an hour before. I got a shower and got my uniform on with my Lebrons. I got my water bottle ready and I got my phone.

I was now sitting at the table with Luke eating. We left at 9.

We got there at 10. We got there and I started practicing. Mom dad and Luke were sitting in the bleachers.

Practice was over and we had 15 minutes till game started. I went over to the bleachers to sit with them.

"So mom having fun"

"Yeah totally" she said. I think she wanted to be here just wasn't used to it. It's all new to her.

I looked over at the other team. They looked like they were good. But no match for us. Haha just kidding I don't know. But I got a good feeling we got this. I look over to see Justin. Why have I been seeing him everywhere lately? Idk but it's creepy.

Soon I saw cameron , Nash, Matt, and Taylor all walk in over to us and sit in the bleachers next to my parents.

"Hey guys" I said

They said hey back, I was still confused why Justin was here though.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back" I got up. I wasn't going to the bathroom. I climbed the bleachers to where I saw Justin.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Destiny? I'm here for my sisters game."

"I thought your sister was like 5. Jeez I haven't been paying attention to the news lately" I said.

"No your thinking of Jazzy. This is my moms boyfriends daughter"

"That's some what confusing yet i understand"

"She's not my sister yet. But I have a feeling she might soon" he said and winked. Ohhhh his mom might be getting married.

"I was just checking. I've been seeing you everywhere lately and it's getting creepy"

"Yeah haha. I didn't know Laura was playing you. That's her name."

"Yeah well ok I better be going..."

"OMG are you destiny Sandler?" I'm guessing Laura asked.

"Yes I am. And your Laura right?"

"Yep. I'm a huge fan"

"Well thanks haha. I don't have a lot of fans like your brother. Well soon to be brother"

"Pfftt ha yeah. He can be so annoying sometimes. Especially wen he talks about himself." She said.

"See I'm not the only one!" I said looking at Justin.

"Well maybe I'm just that awesome." We both just looked at him.

"Oookkk... Well good luck Laura nice meeting you but I gotta go"

"You too" she said. I walked back over to our side. This was going to be an interesting game.

We started the game. At half time it was 15-9 and they had 15 we had 9. We gotta pull it together and get out there and show them who we are.

"Come on girls you gotta pull it together, get out there and show them who you are" coach said trying to get up pumped up. That's exactly what I said. I could be a basketball coach.

After half time we got back to the game. It was now the beginning of 4th quarter. It was 15-15. We had 5 minutes to make a basket and win. We All did very good at defense. So we were still 15-15. It was the last minute. I got the ball only problem I was about maybe the whole fucking court away from my basket. I was stopped by laura. There was no way I could get past her. I couldn't pass it to the other girls they were blocked. They had a really good defense. I did something I knew would never ever even have a chance to make it.

I took the shot. I closed my eyes. Everything froze I stood there in shock. Is it gonna make or not. Everything was slow motion. I was nervous. I knew it wasn't gonna make it. I opened my eyes. I looked over to see dad jumping and yelling Luke was also cheering. Cameron and the guys were like dad and jumping up and down. Mom was standing eyes wide open watching the ball carefully, Nash just sat there wide-eyed eating food... Lucky. I looked over to other teams bleachers. They were cheering. They were a good team. They were cheering for it to go in. Well the good ones. But them there were a few people yelling saying don't go in. Otherwise they were cheering also.

I came back to life and everything was moving regular. As everything came back to normal... The ball.. The ball .... The ball went in... OMG it went in!!!!!!!! The buzzer rang and my team all jumped up and down yelling. I walked over to the other team and congratulated them. They all said that I did really good with that shot. I told them they all did good.

I walked over to where mom dad Luke Cameron Matt Taylor and Nash were sitting.

"That was awesome" Luke said

"Didn't know you could do that" dad said

"Good job sweety" mom said

"That was so good" Nash said. "I was talking about the food but let's just say I was talking about your shot" he said. We all laughed

"That was amazing" Cameron said. We were getting ready to leave wen Justin Laura pattie and her boyfriend came up.

"Nice shot" pattie said. Her and mom are ok friends not like hanging out all the time. But when they hang out I never see Justin which I am glad of.

" that was a really good shot" pattie's boyfriend said. I found out his name was Rick.

"I wouldn't even be able to do that" Laura said.

"That was ok" Justin said.

"Like you could do better" I said.

"But I can" he said.

"Pfft yeah right Justin. Let's go home now jazzy and Jason are staying for the week." Laura said interrupting.

I went home and Nash , Taylor, Matt and Cameron went to the hotel. I got home and got a shower. I got ready for tomorrow and set out everything for school. I have about a month and half till summer starts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - 2nd chapter how do you guys like it?

{ EDITED // BY : JOSIE }

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

767K 6.6K 42
Alyssa Conaway, a smart good girl, was best friends with the infamous quadruplets Jayden, Brandon, Derek, and Seth (the boys are not related at all...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
89.4K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...