Bendy × Cuphead (One shots)

MostBoringFemaleEver tarafından

The title basically explains this??I'm sorry if it's cringy but Imma try my best. Daha Fazla

Meeting the Cupbros
Drunken Love
The Surprise
Lonely Soul
My Poetic Lover
Best Birthday Ever
Thank you!
The Dress_Lemon🍋🍋
Reunited Again
Virtual Endearment
Announcement
Accidental Kiss...
A Halloween with Cuphead
🍋🍋Just Friends🍋🍋
Truth or Dare?
Anxiety
An Old Friend
A Christmas to Remember
A Christmas to Remember (pt. 2)
Love Spell
His Only One
The fanboys: Our brothers
Abused and Hoping for You
🍋🍋Kinks🍋🍋
Hey look! Mah face!!!
Guys......
APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Li'l Prank
Who Needs True Happiness?
A Demon From Hell
Thank Yoouuu!!!!
Too Little, Too Late
Crappy remake (Happy Ending!)
Rainy Day
Bullet for You
The Boy in the Moon
Redraw
Not a Chapter
Lemme Smash

A Love Song for You~❤️

1.7K 53 108
MostBoringFemaleEver tarafından

Third Person P.O.V.
Bendy was quite the musician at his school. He loved playing his ukulele and writing songs. A new student came into his class one morning and he knew that he liked the new kid already.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Just another boring day in class. Nothing good ever happens} I sigh as I sit through this boring math class. I already knew about the subject our teacher was teaching. I start to doodle in my notebook. Then I hear the door open along with the Principal's voice. "Class we have a new student." Our teacher said. "His name is Cuphead." I gawk at the new student as he looks around the classroom taking it in.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
As I walk into the classroom I look around at all the new faces. {I wish Mugman and I had the same classes.} I notice a demon looking at me so I make eye contact with him for a few seconds until he looks down and continues doing what he was doing before. "Cuphead you can take a seat next to Bendy." The teacher says. "Alright but umm who's Bendy?" I ask unsure. He points to the demon I made eye contact with. I slowly walk over to my seat. Once I sit down I get out the things I need. I glace over to Bendy and see that he's drawing. "Hey umm aren't you supposed to be paying attention?" I ask. "And aren't you supposed to be minding your own business?" He responds without looking up from his paper. "Touché." I say.

-Afterschool-

Bendy's P.O.V.
I start walking to my bus and there's only one open seat next to Cuphead. "Mind if I sit here?" I ask. "Nope. Not at all." He responds. I sit down next to him and get out my earphones. "Wanna listen?" I ask. "Huh? Oh ummm sure." We rode to our stop in silence.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I got off at Bendy's stop. We walked to our houses without speaking. {He looks pretty attractive. I think I'm bi? Or maybe gay? I have no idea.} Thoughts pass through my mind. "Cuphead!" Bendy yells, snapping me from my thoughts. "Huh? What?" "I said are you gonna go to the dance?" "O-Oh ummm I dunno maybe. What about you?" I ask curious. "I don't think so. They're kinda boring to be honest. Anyways, who you going with?" "Ummm..... n-no one I guess." "Oh, well my house is right after this one so I'll see you tomorrow." He waves goodbye. I wave back. "I just want to tell him."

Bendy's P.O.V.
Once I got home I felt like making a song. I take out my notebook and pencil and start writing. I got out my ukulele and started playing the song. {Hey... I should sing this to Cuphead. As a way of saying I like him.} I smile as I began planning what I should do.

-Timeskip to the next day-

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Crap, crap, crap this nervous feeling sickens me.} I slowly walk to the high school and waited for Cuphead to arrive. Once he walked through the doors I walked up to him. "Hey, Cup!" "Oh, heya Bends." "I need to say something." "Okay" I took out my ukulele and started playing the song.
"I know this may sound crazy to you
But I must confess something past due
I just want to say, I love you
You always take my breath away
I'm at a loss of words; nothing to say
You're perfectly imperfect, with all your little flaws
Every single time I see you, you leave me in awe...
-Timeskip to the end of the song because
I'm lazy😅-
"Cuphead...will you go to the dance with me?" He was completely shocked. "Y-Yes... yes I would love to go to the dance with you!" He hugged me and gave me a kiss which surprised me but I kissed back. Everyone was staring at us. A few girls were crying and some of the dudes were clapping. Today is the best day of my life.

The End 💙😇
A/N: Sorry this took a while to update😅what with school and all😅please forgive meh. I'll see you all later! Peace.✌️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.9K 216 19
The title explains what it is. Hope you enjoy, feel free to comment what you thought or what you think I should add. Laters.
255K 4K 17
i wrote this a long time ago so sorry for grammar mistakes or if it's just plain horrible or cringe
17K 645 20
Cuphead is a hard working man trying to support his two young girls. Conflicts arise, and the court gives his ex costudy of his children. He becomes...
8K 260 22
The title explains it all. No need for intros.