[Exopink] Fairies and knights

Autorstwa kimnalee

Note: This story is based on my imagination. i have really worked hard in writing this story. Plagiarisation... Więcej

Introduction
First Meeting
Nightmares
Fears
The magical book
A new beginning
Island of dark waters
Swords with elemental powers
Jealousy
The Thunder tropics
Unveiling the eclipse
Not an update
Unity
Author's note
An ancient curse
Spirit of the legendary wolf
Exam time
Problem in the forest
Awakening of the underground demon
Pollen of love
A journey to the floating island
Test of self confidence
A dance ball on the clouds
The fiery vertex
Rebirth of the dead
An evil plan
The enchanted ocean
Face to face
Wedding bells
Rivals!?
A musical journey
Friends from the past
Nadia's fury
Spellbound
The survival game
Power
The gold quest
The lost kingdom
Unsealed memories
Dragon spirits
Unfolded truth
The ultimate battle
A final decision
A fairy tale ending
Summary
Author's note

Upgrading the powers

378 22 8
Autorstwa kimnalee

'Time and tide waits for none' as the saying says, the seasons changed too. The coldness of the autumn wind touched the skins of the people. The leaves changed its color from green to brown or red, falling from the trees and piling up on the ground. After the visit to the fairy land, exo and apink weren't informed about anything yet, neither the mission was delivered nor was the situation about the fairy land informed. On that they could not help them as warney strictly objected them to enter the fairy land. Having no choice but to wait for his arrival, the girls and boys were spending their time in the human world.

In addition to that, since warney mentioned about the individual mission for exo, they were excited, also ecstatic to meet that someone special warney mentioned about and also concerned about the girls safety. Where as apink were completely dispirited. It didn't go unnoticed by the guys. Apink were in the classroom when Exo arrived together. "Hey, why didn't you wait for us?" questioned kai to naeun while she remained silent. Noticing her dazed he shook her arm. Snapping out she asked "When did you come?". The others also experienced the same with their respective girls.

The class ended other students left but Exo and Apink were left behind to discuss. "What is the problem with you guys?" questioned baekhyun. "Nothing, there is problem but why are you asking us?" bomi answered averting her eyes. Baekhyun frowned watching that she wasn't looking at him. "Since when we came back from the fairy land you are like this what is the problem? Just tell us" demanded kyungsoo. Namjoo lowered her head "You don't understand" she replied sadly. Sehun caught hayoung's arm "Are you so displeased that we are going on a mission alone?" he frowned. Hayoung looked at him shocked "How could you think that?" she glared.

Suho argued "Then what should we think? Don't you like us completing the mission alone?". Chorong raged "I can't believe it. Do you guys think we are jealous of you getting a mission and not us?". The guys rubbed their temples. Eunji looked at chanyeol if he was thinking the same "I don't believe it" she remarked when he averted his eyes".Chanyeol sighed "Eunji, that's not what i...." he tried to convince her. Namjoo fought back her tears "Let's go girls. It is no use. They wouldn't understand". The girls got up and left together. Exo tried to stop them but they left depressed. The guys sighed together. They sat together thinking about the reason why the differences appeared.

It was night, Exo were in their room. Kai got up from the seat "It is no use breaking my head. I am gonna ask naeun directly" he decided. Other guys agreed. Baekhyun got up sighing "He is right. I don't think they are displeased with us going on a mission". Kyungsoo agreed "Namjoo was definitely sad". Sehun agreed "Right, they way hayoung looked at me, it was different". Chanyeol clutched his head "Gosh, I never saw eunji that troubled" he expressed. Suho agreed "Let's just talk to them. Guys, talk to your respective girlfriends alone. I don't think they will let us discuss if they are together" he gave an idea. The guys agreed to talk to them individually.

Meanwhile, Apink sat in their room. Eunji was lying on the bed thinking "I think we should tell them the reason" she suggested, simultaneously sitting. Chorong who was always hot headed agreed "Yeah, I mean how they will know if we don't tell them". Hayoung agreed "I know. They might go on a mission soon i don't want to fight with sehun". Naeun agreed "I want to tell kai that i am just worried". Namjoo nodded "If something happens to kyungsoo? No..." she hugged pillow and buried her head. Bomi patted her head "I am troubled too. Let's just talk to them" she explained. The girls huddled, wiping their tears. They glanced at each other and their eyes said it all, they need to clear this misunderstanding.

Suho bumped into chorong outside the school dorms "Let's talk chorong" he requested and fortunately she accepted without arguing. Both walked to the nearby park in silence. Settling on the bench, they sat at the either end, they didn't know how to start. Suddenly suho heard sniffing sounds. He turned his head only to find her wiping off her tears. He was bewildered "Chorong??" he shifted closer "What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked grabbing her shoulders and turning her to him. Chorong hugged him immediately "I am scared suho. You will be going on a mission soon. I am really scared" she told him everything she was feeling. Suho broke the hug smiling "Nothing will happen to me, believe me okay?" he convinced he will be safe. Chorong shook her head still sobbing. "I promise" he explained. Suho glanced at her and found her cute. He caressed her cheek with his thumb and chorong looked at him confused. Within a second he pressed his lips on hers. Chorong froze on his act. The moment their lips parted, she mumbled "S...suho" her cheeks red. He asked watching her expression "You hate it?". She shook her head, blushing hard. He bit his lip watching her and kissed her again.

Sehun dragged hayoung to the rooftop. Both sneaked slowly afraid of getting caught but successfully did it. Under the bright moonlight they stood facing each other. "Why are you sad?" asked sehun looking at hayoung who was still depressed. Hayoung ran into his arms and burst out crying "It is not that sehun. I am not jealous of you going on a mission, i am just worried about you" she stated weeping. He sighed and broke the hug. He wiped her tears using his thumb "Am i not worried about you? I am too hayoung but we need to do this for our land right?" he expressed telling her to believe him. She nodded, placing her hand on his cheek she looked at him lovingly. Sehun smiled watching her eyes shining "Hayoung?" he asked. She snapped "Hmm??" she asked. He went closer "Can i kiss you?" he asked for her permission. She was taken back. Noticing her shocked reaction sehun answered "No...nevermind. Let's go" he said walking away but hayoung instead of following him tugged his shirt, making him halt. He turned around only to see his girl closing her eyes as a yes. Without wasting much time he planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

Chanyeol called eunji over phone "I want to talk" he said and she went out to meet him. Both stood near the dorm gate silently glancing at each other. Chanyeol broke the silence "About today, i didn't think about you like that at all" he reasoned about today's discussion in class. Eunji nodded "I know chanyeol. You would never think like that" she assured that she believes in him. "It is just..." she stopped and quickly wiped the ends of her eyes. Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace noticing that "I will come back for sure. I promise eunji, not only me but i will bring others too" he promised. Eunji cried silently but with a smile on her face "Don't break your promise" she said hugging him tightly. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead. A flush crept on her cheeks "We should go" she said glancing at the dorm nervously. When she turned around he grabbed her hand. She turned around puzzled, not until he crashed his lips on hers she understood the reason. He broke the kiss, noticed her crimson cheeks. He kissed her again and this time it was longer than before. As soon their lips parted eunji covered her eyes watching him grinning and ran away embarrassed.

In the boys' dorm, kyungsoo, kai and baekhyun were in their room thinking of a way to talk to their girlfriends. It was quite late at night so they sent a text saying they will talk tomorrow. Meanwhile, sehun, suho and chanyeol were also back after meeting with their girlfriends. Kyungsoo observed suho expectionally quiet. He thought it didn't go well and glanced at sehun and chanyeol. He signalled kai and baekhyun. They decided to ask but noticed suho smiling secretly. Kai was suspicious "Suho?? Something happened?" he asked. Suho turned red listening to that and covered his cheekbones. He cleared his throat watching the boys' expression. "Umm...we kissed" he revealed blushing. "What???" said kai, kyungsoo and baekhyun together. To their surprise sehun coughed listening to that. They glared as his reaction was cold and he confessed "We kissed too" he answered shyly. Their eyes shifted to chanyeol who was sneaking out but was caught red handed "Umm...me too... we kissed" he explained. They all jumped together teasing each other. "Gosh, I wanna do it too" whined kai earning a smack. Baekhyun caught his head "Oh my god, I was not the only one thinking about it huh?" he questioned mumbling but they all heard it. He turned red watching their teasing looks "Guys!!" he whined. Kyungsoo was grinning "I am gonna call namjoo now....no....she might have heard it too....what should i do?" he clasped his hands nervously. "Spit it" kai declared glaring at suho, sehun and chanyeol asking for details and others eyes shined.

Meanwhile, at the girl's room the situation was the same. "What????" shouted the girls as soon as they heard their story. They teased hayoung, chorong and eunji while they could only hide their reddened cheeks. Eventually, they gave in when the other three girls pestered them to share their story of the kiss.

The bickering and teasing continued till late night in both exo and apink's rooms. It was morning, the sun shone brightly among the soft and fluffy clouds. The weather was perfect with warmness of the sun and the coldness of the autumn wind. Chanyeol, sehun and suho were relaxed as they spoke to their girlfriends while kai, kyungsoo and baekhyun still needed to clear their misunderstandings. Also upon hearing their friends' stories yesterday night they didn't want to wait any further, uncontrollable human desires....nope, knight's desires. Anyway, kai was impatient but also was slightly nervous. He never expected a day will come when he will be nervous to talk to a girl, on that his own girlfriend. "What am i worried about?" he questioned himself. As he was busy thinking of how to talk, kyungsoo rushed to bathroom overtaking him. Baekhyun banged the door "Kyungsoo!! Argh...I wanted to go first" he whined. Kai joined baekhyun at the door. They whined noticing him already taking a shower as they could hear the water flowing. In just a few minutes kyungsoo was out. Baekhyun jumped in pushing kai away while he whined "Baek, you traitor!!". The other guys who were sleeping threw pillows at him telling him to stop being loud early in the morning.

Meanwhile, the girls were completely different. Hayoung, chorong and eunji got ready already while namjoo, naeun and bomi were still in the bed lazily, although they were awake. "What's the matter?" asked eunji watching them all sighing. "I don't want to go but...." Namjoo stopped in middle of talking and sighed again. "Because they might have heard and they want it too" naeun said shyly. Bomi giggled "I am sure they are already making plans" she stated. Chorong pushed them each saying they need to attend school and unwillingly they got ready.

They left the dorm and as expected, kyungsoo was waiting outside for namjoo. The girls nudged her telling her he is here while she blushed. She walked towards him and he chuckled watching her walking slowly. He grabbed her hand as soon as she arrived and dragged her to the library; only reason the whole library being empty. They were all alone, stood opposite to each other. Namjoo hung her head down. He walked towards her and lifted her chin making her look at him. He expected her to be shy but was astonished watching her moist eyes "Namjoo?? Hey....don 't cry" he wiped the tears and pulled her into his embrace. "I am really scared. What if something happens to you while you are gone? I can't imagine that kyungsoo" she explained her thoughts weeping. He stroked her back thinking he was lucky to have her. He broke the hug and cupped her face "Believe me, i will be careful and be back soon" he explained smiling at her. He sighed when she kept quiet "I will leave something for you, a promise to return".He then moved his face closer to hers while she turned her head shyly. He faced her towards him and moved closer with only one intention in his mind. Her heart pumping hard, she took her steps back until the bookrack touched her back. She could see him grinning at his victory as he knew she is trapped. He leaned closer and pressed his lips against hers gently. Closing her eyes she breathed heavily. Kyungsoo broke the kiss and saw her still closing her eyes. As if he got her permission he kissed her again.

The girls were walking to the class together. Bomi fell behind them walking slowly thinking she didn't talk to baekhyun yet. The girls were talking about random things. Somebody pulled her hand and bomi gasped. As soon as she saw him she felt relieved "Baek, you scared me" she said hugging him tighly. "Sorry...I just wanted us to be alone and talk before the class" he reasoned. "Let's go" he added and both sneaked to the playground. Unfortunately, Exo were passing by them teased "Baek and bomi k.i.s.s.i.n.g". Baekhyun threw the ball at them and they escaped. The smile on bomi's face faded as they were alone. Baekhyun observed her, cupped her face and caressed her cheeks with his thumb "Everything is going be alright bbom. I will definitely return to you" he expressed. Bomi teared up watching him and hugged him tightly "Yeah, i know....if not i won't forgive you" she stated. He giggled, broke the hug and kept looking at her. Bomi felt embarrassed due to his intense gaze. He moved closer and kissed her forehead. Bomi smiled simultaneously closing her eyes expecting the obvious. Baekhyun leaned closer decreasing the distance between their lips. As soon as their lips touched their hearts thumped in one rhythm.

In the middle of class, naeun felt sad watching she was left alone. On that the thought of kai going on a mission was troubling her. Exo and Apink sighed thinking kai hasn't talked to her yet. She wiped the end of her eyes. As soon the bell rang kai barged in and grabbed naeun's hand "Let's go" he said dragging her but was interrupted when warney sent them a signal to meet him urgently. Kai looked at naeun sadly while she teared up. He quickly wiped it and hugged her. He was feeling frustrated why he didn't talk to her before.

Warney was waiting for them at the garden which was an isolated area of the school. The girls and guys were depressed too. They clasped their hands and went to meet warney at a designated place. As soon as he spotted them he noticed the sadness in their eyes. He added "Knights, i have come to give you your mission. This mission is a chance to upgrade your powers". Exo nodded together. Exo looked the girls as they were worried too, thinking what will happen to them when they are gone, who will protect them. The girls controlled their emotions, trying hard to hold back their tears. Among them was naeun who hasn't spoken her feelings to kai yet.The tears she was holding back fell through her cheeks. Kai felt helpless watching her. "Let's go" warney disturbed his thoughts. "Warney, please wait...I want to speak to rose" he requested. Warney agreed as if he understood. Kai grabbed naeun's hand and both left.

They stood beside each other under the tree, a bit far away from the others. Kai wiped the tears which were falling on her cheeks and pulled her into his embrace "It will be alright. I won't die" he expressed. Naeun burst out crying listening to that and broke the hug. She placed her hand on his mouth "Don't ever say that again, do you get that?" she demanded. Kai kissed her forehead "Take care while i am gone". He added looking into her eyes "Actually, I am scared too.....what if i die...this thought struck me....so..., one thing i actually want to do before going is kiss you" he expressed. Naeun sobbed also turning red to his confession "Then i won't kiss you.....come back and then kiss me" she demanded. Kai pulled her into his embrace and hugged her tightly. He broke the hug and quickly rushed to where others were, afraid he might not want to go. Naeun buried her face in her palms sobbing.

Kai joined the others wiping his tears "Let's go". "Where is naeun?" asked eunji noticing he came back alone. Kai ignored her question and stood facing the other way.The girls started tearing up, the fear of not seeing them again began overtaking their brains. They each stuck to their partners like glue not letting them go.They know how difficult the missions are. The time when they were together fighting was a different experience. That time they were together but now they will not be together in this fight. What if they never came back? This question haunted them. Warney felt sad watching that but he was helpless too. "We should get going" he added reluctantly. The guys were tearing up too as they are leaving them alone. They were about to go but naeun came running. "Kai!!" she called and ran towards him. She jumped into his arms and placed a kiss on his lips. Though they were kissing the tears kept flowing from their eyes "Come back safely" she muttered enough they could hear. The girls sobbed watching them. Sehun pulled hayoung into his embrace and kissed her. Chanyeol kissed eunji wiping her tears. Chorong wiped suho's tears and both kissed. Kyungsoo cupped namjoo's face and kissed her. Baekhyun kissed bomi trying hard to hide his tears. Kai looked at crying naeun and kissed her again. The guys broke the kiss and turned around as warney was waiting for them.

If one more minute they are here, they can't go. "L..let's go warney" chanyeol stuttered. Warney opened the page and they were pulled into it. The girls hugged each other as soon as they left, comforting each other that the guys will come back safely.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...