More Than Just A Friend // Ma...

Por CLAWSIDES

*COMPLETED* The way he walked, the way he talked. The way he acted around her. Best friends since they were... Más

More Than Just A Friend ( Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 6

3.6K 81 22
Por CLAWSIDES

More Than Just A Friend. (Matthew Espinosa Fan Fic)

Chapter 6

Melanie’s P.O.V

“Good morning.” Matt whispered in my ear. His arms wrapped around my stomach.

I turned over to look at him. “Good morning.” I sighed and snuggled into his chest. His arms tightened around me.

“They changed the date of Magcon. We leave tomorrow night.”

“What? Why?” I looked up at him.

He shrugged and then released me out of his arms. “I’ll be back.” He headed for the stairs.

I sighed and nodded. I unlocked his phone. The password was so easy. I got onto his twitter app, where he was logged in. “Hacked!” I tweeted with a picture.

“Babe, my parents made breakfast. C’mon.” He walked back into his room. “How did you get on my phone?”

“Your password was 1234. I’m not that hungry.” I groaned and fixed my ponytail.

“Too bad. They haven’t seen you in ages!” He pulled me out of his bed.

I laughed and walked down the steps. He was behind me.

“Melanie!” His father smiled.

I smiled back and hugged him. “Hi Mr. Espinosa.”

“Mel. I haven’t seen you in forever.” His mom came over and hugged me. “You have gotten so big!” She looked at me. “Look at you.” She smiled.

“Ha, thanks Mrs.Epsinosa.”

Matt grabbed my hand and we stood there. Awkwardly.

“Are you two a thing?” Chelsey looked at us. Matthew blushed, so did I. “Yeah.” We both said in unison.

“Aww!” His mom screeched and smiled. “Matt had the biggest crush on you.”

“Mom! Shh!” Matt whined as his mom told the story.

“He came home every day of school and said “Melanie looked great today. I wish she would like me back.” And then he’d plopped down onto the couch and sigh. It was the cutest thing ever. He always talked about you.” His mom smiled and set down a plate of pancakes onto the table.

I smirked at him. “Oh. Did he?”

Matthew blushed and looked down. He was so cute when he blushed. He was so cute all the time.

I squeezed his hand. “Well, that’s okay. I went home saying the same thing to myself.”

Matt smiled a bit and squeezed my hand back. “I love you.”

“Aww! He loves you!” His mom smiled and held her hands over her heart.

I blushed and walked over to the table. “I love you too.” I whispered into his ear.

“Secrets huh?” His dad bit into the pancake he had on his fork.

Matt and I both blushed and began to eat. “Thanks for letting me stay and for making breakfast.” I looked over at Mrs. Espinosa, who just shrugged and smiled.

***

“Do you know how to penny board?” Matt passed me a plate that he just washed.

I shook my head. “No. Do you?”

“Kinda. I can teach you.”

I shrugged and dried off the plate, placing it back where it belongs in the cabinet. “Sure. I guess. After I shower.”

Matt smiled and took the dish soap bubbles.

“You are not!” I screeched as Matt shoved them into my face.

He laughed. I chuckled and grabbed some bubbles. I threw them into his hair.

“Ha.” I smiled at him.

“First one into the bathroom gets a kiss from the loser!” Matt yelled and ran for the steps.

I laughed and ran after him. “Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!” I said, remembering when we were younger and we used to do this all the time.

“Ha! I win! You owe me a kiss.” Matt’s hands were on his hips, his chest of buffed out. Like the way you see superheros after they save someone.

“Nope. You cheated.” I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him.

“Fine.” He pulled me into his arms. “I’ll kiss you.” His lips pressed against mine.

I pulled away. “Wait, I got morning breath.”

“Me too. That doesn’t matter.” He laughed and pressed his lips against mine again.

“Ew.” Chelsey stood in the doorway to the bathroom.

I pulled away from Matt and laughed. “Hey there.”

“My mom told me to give you this towel.” She handed me a Winnie the pooh towel. “Oh. Well tell her I said thanks.” I smiled and grabbed the towel.

The same towel I used when I was younger. It wasn’t a small towel. It was for an adult, but when I was young, I loved Winnie the Pooh and that’s the reason I used the towel.

“Get out Matt. I wanna take a shower.” I pushed Matt out.

“Awe. Fine.” Matt did a pouty face and went back into his room.

***

Matthew’s P.O.V

I sat on the edge of my bed and went through twitter.

“Who is she?”

“She’s pretty.”

“Is that Matt’s girlfriend?”

“THAT’S THE GIRL HE WAS INDIRECTING! I BET YOU GUYS!”

As much I loved my fans, they go crazy when they see a picture of a girl. I laughed, went through my camera roll and found a picture of Melanie and I from last night.

“@TheMattEspinosa: Do you ship it? #Melthew pic.twitter.32564756TG”

I laughed after I tweeted that.

“#Melthew all the way! I ship it!”

“I don’t ship it. Ew.”

Some of the comments were cool, others were being really rude.

“Thanks Chelsey.” Mel walked in my room.

“Good thing your mom came last night and bought you clothes.” I sighed and continued onto Twitter.

“Yeah.” She picked up her phone and started to laugh. “Melthew?!”

“You like it?”

“It sounds like some type of drug that someone came up with!” She started to laugh harder.

I chuckled and turned on vine. “Hey guys, this is my girlfriend. Melanie.” I turned my phone over at her and she smiled and waved. I posted it and watched as the comments blew up, along with the likes.

“Are we still going penny boarding?” She asked, putting on her make-up.

“Can I do your make-up?” I asked, ignoring her question.

“Um… Okay.”

I walked towards her with a wet napkin and wiped everything off her face. “Ready?” I asked and picked up some light pink lip gloss. “Done.”

“There is nothing on my face…”

“Because you’re beautiful without make-up.”

She blushed and looked down at her black vans. “Thanks.”

(* Yo! Hi guys! Thanks for reading, hope you liked it. Do you guys have any idea for drama? Like Aaron gets involved in their relationship or something? I don’t know! Tell me what you guys want to happen in the story! And, I need 2 more characters. Who wants to be them? She’s going to be Cam’s girlfriend, but Melanie’s bully. Anyone? And then another girl to be Matt’s ex. If not, I can make on up! Anyways, if you wanna be her, tell her age, what she looks like and that kind of stuff. See y’all later!*) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
382K 7.4K 43
••Completed•• She got bullied by them nearly everyday. They were ten, carefree, self conceited, judgmental popular boys at school who didn't care ab...
9.1K 344 35
When I first met you, I never would have imagined that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side, or get butterflies in my stomach whe...
46K 1.1K 27
Mia Dallas wasn't always strong. She was the quiet type. The shy girl that no one liked. She would go home and take all the pain away. She realizes t...