The Other Side Secrets

Galing kay CalvinJohnChuang

Secrets - lurking, hidden, concealed. We all have dark secrets of our own. But as for Hazel, Rick and Felicia... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Captive
Chapter 2: Missing
Chapter 3: Runaway
Chapter 4: Secrets
Chapter 5: Rage

The Other Side Secrets

400 13 1
Galing kay CalvinJohnChuang

Secrets - lurking, hidden, concealed. We all have dark secrets of our own. But as for Hazel, Rick and Felicia they began to see their own secrets being exposed after the mysterious disappearance of their friend Lanne. Now, Lanne shows up on the other side of the mirror to Hazel and a secret person has been threatening them ever since. How could they survive such fate and what will be the consequences for their secrets?

The Other Side Secrets Cover is designed by @caylestarcooper

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

0 0 2
On a quest to capture the most wanted mafian, Hazel join hands with Leo to find Marco the Mafian boss but a secret about Leo turns all tables around...
38.6K 2.5K 28
Nobody said it was going to be easy. (Sequel to Promised To Lynch so suggest reading that to avoid confusions// credits : @LucyLovesR5 ) taehyurie©...
2.2K 84 27
William and Juliet were high school friends. It was the typical he loves her, she loves him, everybody knows but them. Something happens and Juliet j...
95.4K 3.1K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...