My Brothers Best Friend

FiveSecondsOfDolan द्वारा

It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you... अधिक

• Part 1 •
• Part 2 •
• part 3 •
• Part 4 •
• part 5•
• Part 6 •
THANK YOU
• part 7 •
• Part 8 •
• part 9 •
• Part 10 •
• part 11 •
• Part 12 •
• Part 13 •
• Part 14 •
• part 15 •
• Part 16 •
• part 17 •
• Part 18 •
• part 19 •
• Part 20 •
Part 22
• part 23 •
• part 24 •
1K
• Part 25 •
• part 26 •
• Part 27 •
• Part 28 •
• Part 29 •
• Part 30 •
• Part 31 •
• Part 32 •
• part 33 •
• Part 34 •
End!

• part 21 •

1.4K 40 3
FiveSecondsOfDolan द्वारा

POV Noa

I remember the first time they played a show. The gig in the Annandale hotel in Sydney. They were so nervous, and now, they are standing in a sold out stadium. I'm so proud of not only Ashton but the boys.

" HOW DID WE END UP TALKING, IN THE FIRST PLACE!" We screamed with the lyrics

We were in the front row and in the middle. Luke looked down and winked at me. The girls behind me screamed. Man, this is something I didn't miss, I become deaf one day.

I felt something in my ribs. I made a weird movement and turned to the side to see Amy say something what I can't understand because they sing 'how did we end up here' to loud.

"WHAT?" I screamed. "BACKSTAGE!" She screamed back. I nodded. We stood op and went backstage. The break was after how did we end up here.

"Hey! You guys... Damn." I said speechless. "Thanks Noa!" Calum said.

Luke came closer and threw his arm around my shoulders. I look up and the only thing he did, he gave me a wink.

Do you know what that does to a girl? No? Well I will explain. If Luke Hemmings gives you a wink, you will feel totally ripped. And with ripped I mean like you can scream everything broke and then the world will end. You feel like you can't walk anymore because your legs are to done with life.

Or you are like me and only become as red as a tomato and you feel your legs weaken.

"What's going on Noa? Why are you becoming red?" Luke's whispered husky in my ear. His voice send shivers down my spine. " there is n -nothing going on." I said not shure of my own voice. "Is it me?" Luke said husky in my ear. Again.

I needed to hold back a moan. This was so hard.

" GUYS ONE MINUTE." Someone said. I looked at Luke and again he came closer. "Btw you look fucking hot." "Luke are you drunk?" I asked and looked into his eyes. "No why would I? I play a show remember?" He said. "I have to go, see you after the show." " see ya." I said and wanted to turn away but before I could do that, I get a kiss on my cheek. I became red again. He saw it and only laughed.

"Oeh what was that?" Amy smirked. "It was L -Luke he uhm -" " Aw your off guard. But one thing I'm shure of, he really likes you Noa" Amy chuckled. "I know." I looked down at my feet. " what, then why are you sad Noa? Tell me come sit down." Amy said.

We walked to the couch backstage. I was sitting next to Amy and had a pillow on my lap.

"It is good news that he likes you right?" Amy asked and looked into my blue eyes. "Yes of course it's good! I like him too. But I just, I'm worried about Ashton." "Why Ashton? He said he didn't mind it. Well after a while." Amy said and looked on the stage at Ashton. "Yes what you say. After a while. When Luke whispered in my ear, I saw Ashton looking at us with a disgusted face." I said sad. "Ahw Noa, you know you have to listen to your heart. If your heart says that Luke is the one you want to be with, you need to follow your heart." Amy said and hugged me. " and not only that, Luke and you would be hot together" Amy said while resting her head on my shoulder. I laughed.

" he said I looked hot..." I said with a little voice. I knew Amy would say something about it. " He said you were hot?!" She screamed and her head shot of my shoulder. I chuckled and nodded.

"Your are getting laid tonight."

That one sentence.

I looked shocked at Amy. "No I'm not" I quickly said.

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not "

"Yes"

"No"

"We will see"

"No we are not going to see! It's my body, I'm not ready for it. I think"

Amy only smirked. We talked a lot because the set list was almost done. The boys started the accords for 'she looks so perfect'. It is still one of my favorites. I don't care if I'm basic or something.

"She looks so perfect standing there!" They sang and Michael looked to the side at Amy. Amy blushed. Amy never blushes. I knew something was going on. Maybe Michael lied.

The part where the electric guitar is coming in is my favorite part. Maybe because Luke's sings it but oke.

" she looks so perfect standing there in her plain white blouse and long blond hair, and I know now that I'm so down. Her Lacey bra is a work of art I've got her name graffitied in a jet black heart and I know now, that I'm so down!"

Luke just sang that... my outfit. This is what I had on. 'Oh god. Would people know this?' That is the sentence that was going trough my mind a minute long.

I felt a push in my ribs. "Luke sang that for you!" Amy said over enthusiastic. "Maybe not" I shrugged. Amy only looked at me with the are-you-serious-right-now face.

{ backstage after they thanked the fans for coming }

" guys this was so amazeballs!!" Amy said. " hey! That's my word." Calum said while pouting. "Yeah, I think we have that in common brother." Amy smiled and hugged Calum. " I've got a picture of that!" Michael said happy.

Luke came to me. "Hug?" He questioned. " you are all sweaty! No!" I said fake angry. He pouted and I give him a devilish smile.

" wait." Calum said. " she looks so perfect standing there in her plain white blouse and long blond hair. Her lacy bra is a work of art" Calum mumbled to himself.

His eye fell on my outfit. His eyes widen. We all looked at him like he was going insane.

" You. Luke sang about you!" Calum smirked. Michael looked at me and mumbled the words to himself. " o god. He was. Are you two in a relationship?!" Michael screamed happy.

I looked at Luke and he looked at me. Luke grabbed my hand and I looked in his eyes.

There was something different in his eyes. He didn't look exhausted or happy it was, was it? It couldn't. It was lust.

He flickered his eyes between my eyes and lips. Before I knew it his lips where on mine.

I was frozen at first but I let my heart speak. This is the right decision. Luke belongs to me, and I belong to him.

My lips moved in sync with his. Like it was meant for each other. His hands shoved from my hands to my lower back. And I threw my hands around his neck.

After a while he pressed his forehead against mine. I looked into those beautiful ocean blue eyes were I fell for. This is the boy with who I fell in love with.

"Uhum" someone cleared his throat. I looked up and saw Amy with a big smile on her face, mikey with his arm around Amy and Calum with a smile. No Ashton. For a moment I felt my heart sink. My brother walked away on a very important moment.

Amy saw that I looked at the empty spot where Ashton stood a minute ago. She meamed 'I'm sorry' with her mouth. I just shrugged. And looked back at Luke.

" I think that was a yes?" Michael said.

We both shook are head no. And we laughed.

I looked at him still sweaty. To be honest this was disgusting and hot at the same time. And if Amy could read my mind.

" Noa you had just your first kiss with a sweaty Luke." Amy said.

" wait, was this your first kiss?!" Luke said worried. I nodded.

"Was it good enough?" He asked while looking into my eyes. I nodded again.

"Really?" He asked. "Yes Luke really." I assured him.

"Let's go shower guys" Calum said while walking to the shower. " yeah we come" Michael and Luke said in unison.

" yeah go wash that sweaty body." I said with a innocent smile.

Luke walked to me and lowered himself to my ear. " you will se me sweatier one day" he walked to the douche with a devilish smirk on his face.

A/N

WOW ALMOST 1500 WORDS!! Btw thank you for 700+ reads!❤️ we really appreciate it! We still hope you like this book and you can always comment if you want something in this book!

Xx N&A

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

75.7K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
22.3K 569 46
**UNDER EDITING** Life wasnt easy being a rising superstars sister. Lia Mills barely ever got to see her older brother Jake. But one day, Jake comes...
4.4K 121 27
Just five months. Five months and he will come back to me. He will come back and we will be together again. Or...? Dating a celebrity isn't easy. Whe...
31.1K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...