I will love you till the end...

mccannstease द्वारा

Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will i... अधिक

I will love you till the end ( Justin Bieber and Jason McCann BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Note
Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( Final Chapter )
Note
Note
New fanfiction

Chapter 16

736 28 2
mccannstease द्वारा

Jason's POV

The next morning I woke up to my alarm ringing. I checked the time and it was 7:15am. I got out of bed , went downstairs and made some breakfast. I made some pancakes and coffee. I then sat down and switched the tv on. I ate my breakfast whilst watching E News!

Worldwide superstar Justin Bieber and former boyfriend Jason McCann of 7 months have brought a house together in California. They were seen together at LAX airport on June 20th. Do you think marrige-

I turned off the tv because they all talk bullshit. I checked the time and it was 7.35am. I washed my dishes and went to take a shower. After I took a shower I wore my trousers and shirt. I got my tie and tried to do it but you see the thing is I can't do ties.

"Fucking bullshit" I muttered angrily.

"What's the matter baby"? Jay asked in his raspy sleeping voice which I found extremely sexy.

"Sorry, I did'nt mean to wake you up" I said feeling guilty I woke my baby up.

"it's ok, I was awake watching you fight with the tie" he said laughing.

"it's not funny , I can't do tie's" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed , here let me do it for you" he said,

He then got out of bed and did my tie for me and gave me a kiss. I then wore my blazer and looked in the mirrior to make sure I looked ok. ' I look so fucking smart' I thought to myself.

"You look so handsome" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

I looked at the time and it was 8.10am. 'well, time for work' I thought.

"I got to go baby, I love you" I said.

"Bye babe, love you too" he said.

I then gave him a kiss and headed downstairs. I got my car keys , phone , ray bans and briefcase and left the house. I got into my range rover and left for work.

Justin's POV

After Jason left I went downstairs and made some breaskfast. After I made some pancakes and got some orange juice I sat down and ate it. Whilst I was eating someone entered the house. 'who could that be' I thought to my self.

"SELENA GOMEZ IN THE HOUSE" Sel shouted,

'Well, that answers my question' I thought.

"Hey Sel, how the hell did you get into my house?" I aksed curiously.

"Jason gave me a key" she said.

"oh, well what's up? I asked.

"I have a day off and James is in NY because he has an interview so I thought I would come here and keep you company as Jason is at work" she said and smiled.

"Oh ok, how is James" ? I asked.

James is Sel's boyfriend. they have been together for a year and a half now.

" He is good but we both have busy scheduales but we make it work" she said.

"Tht's good" I said.

"Wanna go shopping"? she asked.

"Do we have to" I whined.

"Pwease" she asked in a baby voice.

"Fine" I said even though I knew I was going to regret it.

"Yay" She said and gave me a hug.

"let me just go get chnaged" I said.

"Ok" she said.

I then went upstairs and went to change into my clothes.

*5 Minutes later*

I came back down and I went over to Sel.

"Ready to go"? I aksed.

"Yh" she said.

I then grabbed my car keys , phone and ray bans and we left the house.

Jason's POV

So, I have arrived and I was met by Sarah.

"Hello, Mr McCann, Welcome to your first day of your new job" She said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Well, I shall show you around and you will then interview people to be your assistant" she said.

"I thought interviews were on the 2nd of July" I asked confused.

" They were but they changed it to today" she said.

"Ok" I said

*5 hours later*

Well, I have just finished interviewing people to be my assistant and I am knackered. ' Going to be a tough decision' I thought. Sarah finished showing me around 4 hours ago and interviews took place for 4 hours. I was just about to go and grab some paper work when my phone rang.

Convo-

J- Hello

B- Hey babe

J - Hey baby, what's up?

B - Just finished shopping with Sel. I tell you that women can shop.

J - Wow, I feel sorry for you

B - I know, anyway how is your first day?

J - Tiring, I just finished interviewing people to be my assistant.

B- Aww, well I will see you in a few hours.

J- Ok, Love you, bye

B- Love you too, bye.

*end of conversation*

After I finished talking to Jay I looked over the application forms to see who I will pick.

* 2 hours later*

Well, 2 hour later I finally finished choosing who my new assistant will be. I looked at the time and it was 10:30pm.'Wow, today has been a long day' I thought. I told one of the employers to contact my new assistant Rose Edwards and to tell her she starts tomorrow. After that I got all my things and left to go home.

*Home*

I got home and it was 11pm. Their was traffic so I got home a bit late. I went upstairs and I saw that Jay was asleep. I went to take a shower. After I took a shower I wore my pjs and brushed my teeth. I then got into bed and kissed Jay's cheek.

"I love you" I whispered and then I fell asleep.

________________________________

Thank you for voting and reading my book. I really appreciate it. I will try to update as much as I can however tomorrow I go back to college so I thought I would do a double update today. I will be updating more often when I finish college which will be at the end of May but I will still try to update as much as I can. Inbox or comment if you have any questions. Thank you again.

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter

@Ria_bieber1247

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.5K 2.9K 34
In which Jason McCann babysits a teenage innocent boy name Justin Bieber who loves to wear skirts and cute clothes.
76.7K 3.2K 59
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to be exact. During the third year, they wer...
104K 4.9K 35
Justin Drew Bieber didn't care how much his boyfriend hurt him, he loved him way too much to ever leave Jason McCann.