Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... Еще

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 45.

89 16 29
MohikaArya

Don't forget to vote and comment!

*unedited*

~

"No." I spat.

"Ciara, please. You know, we have to go there anyhow." Mom pleaded over the phone.

"You also know that I'm never going to meet those creeps." I rolled my eyes even though mom couldn't see me.

"Maybe they have changed." Her voice was unsure of what she had just said.

"Can you expect a hyena to eat mango? Absolutely not." I took a quick breath and continued, "And by the way, it's Harry's birthday today." My reason was the perfect one to convince mom.

A few seconds of silence passed by.

"Fine. Have your ways but I'll be away for almost a week. Will you stay at Harry's?" I could mentally imagine her tapping her nails on the office table.

"Sure thing. I'll stay at Harry's." I grinned form ear to ear. The bell rung and I hopped off from my bed to attend the visitor.

"Okay then. At least come to see me off?" I almost aww'ed at her vulnerable tone.

"So when are you going to that death hole?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mind your language, Ciara."

All I did was call that place a death hole.

"I'll be leaving the day after tomorrow."

"Max leaves three days later." I did some goofy dance steps on the stairs.

"I know he does. That's why I asked you to stay at Harry's." I nodded and then realised I was on the damn phone, "Yes mommy."

"Okay. I have to go." Mom commented.

"Ya, see you." With that, I dismissed the call and finally opened the door, welcoming a shivering Max.

"How long do you take to open the door my dear little sister?" He hissed sliding inside the house and practically peeling his thick jacket off him.

I ignored his snarky comment and helped him out of his hideous clothing.

It has been a couple of weeks since that Beth incident took place. After that, I've never tried to think low of me. Harry made sure of that.

In the midst of our sneaking out, my school's reopening, catching up with my school buddies, ignoring Beth with supernatural powers, meeting dad after what it seems like years and studies, I ordered my brother to spend some time with me. Be it a few days.

"Thanks lovely sister." He placed a kiss on my cheek and just then the bell went off. Again.

"I ordered pizza for us." I winked at him and he rolled his eyes, a smile creeping on his cheeks as well.

After Max paid for the pizzas, we settled ourselves in the dining area which happens to be in the kitchen itself.

"Mom is visiting my aunt two days later." I mumbled, chewing on the delicious bite.

"Really?" He widened his eyes. "And how did you agree?"

My brother knows me the best. He literally knows everything about my obnoxious family and their uncanny traits of displaying how wonderfully irksome they are.

"Do you think I can comply to what mom says?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

Out of nowhere, his facial features suddenly darkened and he grew dangerous types, "You mentioned in the morning that it's Harry's birthday today?"

He even cringed a little saying his name. Dumb ass.

"You know what?" Over protective quality has never left me, "He is a human and he's liable to make mistakes. For once in your life open your eyes and have a man-to-man conversation with him. I assure you that he's not what he was like before." I stuffed my mouth with more pizza.

"Is he planning some party or what?" He enquired, uninterested.

"He's like me, he doesn't like birthdays too. I'll be staying with him tonight." Can anyone please tell him to respect pizzas than to fire his little sister with irritating questions?

He finally spared a second to his lunch and when I dropped my eyes to his plate, he had almost finished it. "Name any restaurant of your choice and ask Harry to come there. We'll celebrate his little birthday tonight."

He signed himself off and discarded the plates into the sink. However, he returned a few minutes later after rinsing his mouth.

"How much time do you take to eat a single slice of pizza, Cia?" He asked with a mirthful smile.

The nickname that he chose to call me with, brought back all the memories when I was 11 or 12 years old and he was almost 18. He always exaggerated how difficult studies were. When we both used to play around in parks and whenever I got injured, he used to take care of me like a perfect protective brother. I'm certain, he still is.

"Hey Cia, pretty are you here?" He waved a hand in front of me and I nodded.

He sighed hand entwined our fingers together, "You know I love you a lot, right? So it's my duty to make sure you don't get yourself into things that you'll regret. You're too young to regret." His blue eyes stared at me deeply and sincerely.

However, my brain had different plans. "Have you regretted something in your life?" I boldly questioned.

He looked up at the ceiling and nodded meekly, "My biggest mistake was getting my hands into that girl. She ditched me, with Harry."

I pressed my lips to a thin line, "You know you don't have to continue."

He puffed out a fake laugh, "I wish I had told that to myself when I started falling for her." His empty snort died down and he again grew serious,

"She was a pretty girl and I was a successful businessman. I still am, but those days were the beginning of my career. I thought maybe that was it, this was the only girl I had waited for and now I can think of a secured future. Things drastically changed when her demeanor changed. She was becoming distant to me and it was quite a short time when I realised she was cheating on me for my money, with Harry." He quietly added.

"I didn't know anything about that until then but when I did, I found out that his family was related to your dad. Therefore, I decided to end that shit and move on." He warily looked at me, "Since that day, I've forgotten what feelings are and have solely concentrated to build up my future."

What am I supposed to say when I used to think the same?

Highlighting word, 'used to'.

"I think you will find the right girl." I smiled encouragingly at him.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes with a grim smile which was enough to light up the whole room.

"Just call Harry and ask if he's free." He kissed my forehead and headed towards the guest room. That was where he was staying. I had spent quality time staying with him for these days. We laughed, caught up on banter, shared our secrets. Basically, had our bro-sis time.

*

"I think I look okay." I muttered to myself seeing my mirror image.

I was wearing a black and white striped hoodie and dark wash jeans. At first I was wearing a button up shirt but Max scolded me and said we were not going to any meeting. Therefore, I let my straight hair fall to a little below my shoulders and applied a little mascara and lip balm. I can't do much makeup because I fail miserably in it.

I carefully slid the beautiful bracelet around my wrist that Harry had gifted me on our first date. It marks our love for each other. I internally beamed at the delicate structure and rushed out of my room.

"Are you ready?" Max shouted from the hallway and I replied back with same intensity with a yes, sliding down the railing of the stairs like Bruce Lee. I learned it a few weeks ago from YouTube and found out it wasn't that difficult.

"You know I'm really concerned with your well being? Please be careful while you do those stunts on stairs." He flexed his muscled arms to put on his thick jacket and I minutely stared at his structure. Any girl would love to belong under his ownership.

"Whatever." I muttered and slung a leather jacket momentarily across my shoulders because we were getting into the car anyhow.

After Max opened the door for me, I relaxed myself into the soft seat of Toyota Camry. He rushed to the driver's side and inserted the keys into the engine, bringing it to life with a soft purr.

"Did Harry object to the meeting proposal?" He curtly asked, his eyes fixated on the road.

"He was fine with it." I might add he did feel a bit uncomfortable but recovered anyhow saying that he's Harry Styles and his charm always works. Gee, thanks Harry.

"Okay. We'll buy a cake for him too." Max replied and I hooted, "Someone's having a soft heart for my boyfriend."

He chuckled and lightly shoved his elbow at my side which only tickled, causing a loud laugh to erupt from my throat.

"Sister, you are seriously very precious to our family. Your behaviour is definitely like a three year old but it helps all of us to be happy." He winked and my cheeks turned pink. I'm not used to compliments except from what Harry gives to me.

I shook my head to get rid of my pink cheeks, "Can I crack a joke?" My eyes were definitely shining in the dark.

He groaned, "Has anyone ever stopped you from doing so?"

I grinned, "Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?"

His frown deepened and he must be applying all the possible laws of gravity. "No, because-"

"Of course yes, a house doesn't jump at all." With that I burst into fits of laughter and he let out another groan, "I swear if you hadn't been my sister, I would have thrown you out of the window." He still couldn't hide a small smile playing on his lips as well.

"Oh please, you love me, okay?" I rolled my eyes bracing myself up for another 'hilarious' joke.

The car rest of the car ride was full of banter and funniest of the jokes which annoyed him till no extent but all I wanted was to change his mood so that these two boys don't end up eating each other's flesh at the table.

"This is the place." He announced and we pulled up to a parking which apparently belonged to the same restaurant.

As always, he opened the glass door for me and I gave him a lop sided smirk. I know it's not long when he'll get a true lover. C'mon, he deserves a full fledged second chance.

"It's cool." I breathed in it's scent which was so heavenly. Food's scent always acts like elixir to calm my raging nerves. Several muttering sounds were heard across the huge dining hall where families of different number of members were chattering. Loads of waiters were rushing around to get the orders fulfilled.

"Good evening, may I help you?" A woman, probably in her mid thirties was standing in front of us with a friendly grin and her pale grey eyes twinkling in the yellow light.

"Yes, reservations made with the name Stephens." Max politely replied.

The woman nodded and gestured us to follow her which we did. As she was taking us to our destination, we were entering quieter place, some tables were reserved and many were vacant.

Moments later, I was standing in front of an average sized table where four people could fit in.

"Please enjoy your time here." The woman heartily welcomed us for the last time and Max pulled a chair for me, beckoning me to sit.

"Sorry, am I late?" The bone chilling deep voice for which I had been waiting for so long to listen was finally behind me.

"Harry!" I squeaked and stood up in a matter of seconds to face the love of my life with the happiest grin on my face.

"Angry Bird." He winked at me which led me to throw my arms around his neck and murmur 'Happy birthday' again and again. His manly scent took the best of me making my heart flutter like a butterfly in my stomach.

"Thanks, babe." His arms easily slipped around my waist as he lifted me few inches off the ground. He buried his head deep in my neck and I giggled because of his soft brown curls which were tickling me.

After pulling away from the bone-crushing hug he grinned at me, "You look amazing today."

I blushed and gave him an Eskimo kiss, "Same as you." I couldn't even fathom in my wildest dreams that Harry could dress up in full black tuxedo which made him look like a celebrity. His curls were swept backwards and I almost looked like a kid in front of him. Over the months he has grown so mature, so fiercely independent and intelligent. I'm a proud girlfriend.

His arms were still holding me tight against him and he leaned in for a heated kiss which lasted for a couple of seconds (maybe minutes or more) when a loud clearing of throat was heard beside us.

We both pulled away in a rush and I made a false attempt to stop myself from blushing.

"Hey, Max." Harry firmly addressed him and my brother nodded extending his arm out for a shake, "Happy birthday to you."

Harry nodded and before any awkward silence could fall between us, we all moved to make ourselves comfortable. Surprisingly, both of them simultaneously pulled the chair beside them for me to sit.

I made the world's most confused face which might look like that of when you can't achieve a perfect orgasm and decided to sit with my brother.

Harry didn't show any emotion. On the other hand, Max smugly smiled at me and I grunted in response.

Couple of minutes later, three of us were served with our respective ordered foods and me being the hungrier one, started devouring it as if my life depended on it.

Both of the males had a little conversation of what they have been doing lately and the tables turned when Max's face broke into a toothy grin at one of Harry's jokes. Maybe he has some effect. Maybe.

"Why didn't the boys come?" I randomly questioned Harry.

"We may have celebrated my birthday last night." He shrugged and I zeroed my gaze at him. I know he's upset with me for not sitting with him. The fact is, Max wouldn't have supported my stupid action which I never wanted in the first place.

A few minutes of silence passed by where we were engaged in our own food activities.

With the corner of my eye, I could see Harry playing with the olives on his pizza. He has never liked them. Recalling those times when I purposely used to garnish them on pizzas whenever we ordered it at home. I can never forget his scrunched up face in disgust. Those were the days man. Don't worry, they still are.

"You don't like olives?" Max asked with amusement dancing in his eyes.

Harry must have seen it too that his own lips stretched into a smile, "I hate them."

"Same." I choked on my pasta when Max said that. "You don't like them too?" Harry reconfirmed.

"Of course not. They taste like shit."

*

"Once again, happy birthday Harry." Max shook hands with him as Harry whole heartedly accepted his greeting.

"Thanks for the cake bro, there wasn't any need." Harry patted him on the shoulder and Max shook his head, "It was your day man. You needed it." I don't know why, but people do have soft hearts for those who have birthdays.

Dinner was pleasant than what I expected it to be. Both of them were mostly engaged in amiable talks, laughing, all that. The fact that my brother was happy to see me with him without any hesitation was enough to keep our happy meal going.

Within few seconds Max turned to me, "I gotta be heading back. I have to leave early tomorrow morning because of some work. See you princess." With a kiss on my forehead, he strode towards his car leaving me and Harry together.

"Today wasn't much of a headache, was it?" Harry chirped beside me.

I passed him a confused smile, "It wasn't."

He sighed and ran a hand through his curls, "But you know what?"

"Wha-" I was immediately pressed up against Harry's car and his lips claimed mine in a soul-stirring kiss.

I moaned against his mouth when his hands astoundingly started massaging my bum. Fire crackers were evading my body as if it will burn from the desire of having him closer.

I shuddered when his tongue swiped across my bottom lip and held on to him a bit tighter. My body physically forgets its senses when Harry is there.

When we were completely breathless, he pulled away but our foreheads were still pressed together, "You don't know how much I've wanted you throughout the dinner."

My eyes almost rolled at the back of my head. Partly because of his words and mostly because of his velvet-smooth deep voice.

But, let me behave like Ciara tonight.

"I'm not turned on yet. You have to work harder." I smirked at him.

He bit his bottom lip and pulled me harder against him. I could practically feel his arousal pressing against my stomach, "Feisty, aren't we?" He pulled the car door open for me and pushed me inside, "Let's go home. My lady wants a good lesson."

My lower abdomen was instantly lit on fire. How bad I wanted to make love to him right at the backseat of his car.

*

"So, your mom leaves day after tomorrow?" Harry engulfed me in his arms and I placed my head on his warm chest.

"Yes. She wants me to see her off. Maybe Max will accompany me too." He took my hand and pressed a gentle kiss against my knuckles.

"Does your dad know about this?"

"Maybe. It's not like she's going there for the first time."

"I don't know how this world works." When I looked at him from beneath my eye lashes, he was shaking his head.

"Who cares. It happens all the time." I placed my chin on his chest with a goofy smile on my lips.

"Babe, we're not having any other round. The boys will hear us." He winked and I shook my head. After my teasing that I hadn't been turned on, he made sure to make the world's most passionate love to me.

God bless him. And the walls which kept our voices to our room itself, rather than travelling across the boys' house.

"I got you a gift." I chittered and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"May I know what is that?" He brushed away my baby hair covering my eyes.

"Of course."

***

A/N

Hey people,

I know it's been over a month but my exams and it's results were occupying my mind, body and soul.

Anyways, I love you all so much for waiting for this long. X

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
Hired To Love Jordan Lynde ⋆

Любовные романы

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...