Shattered Wings ⇢ teen wolf...

Por staliaaa

[COMPLETED, SEQUEL NOW UP] ~Prologue~ My name is Isabel Cannenta. I'm a somewhat average 16 year old sophomor... Más

Shattered Wings- Prologue/Introduction
Chapter One- Why Are We Searching for Dead Bodies.
Chapter Three- Werewolf? You've Got to Be Kidding Me..
Chapter Four- First Full Moon. Great.
Chapter Five- Pain.
Chapter Six- Fire Extinguishing, Sorta.
Chapter Seven- Morgue.
Chapter Eight- Lacrosse and Werewolf Drama.
Chapter Nine- Hanging out, or Group Date?
Chapter Ten- Fifth Wheeling
Chapter Eleven- Another Vision.
Chapter Twelve- Attacked At A Video Store.
Chapter Thirteen- Hunters And School.
Chapter Fourteen- Allison's Your Anchor
Chapter Fifteen- Night School Part 1
Chapter Sixteen- Night School Part 2
Chapter Seventeen- Being Sober.
Chapter Eighteen- Second Full Moon.
Chapter Nineteen- Cousin Miguel.
Chapter Twenty- Meeting the Alpha.
Chapter Twenty-One- Dress Shopping
Chapter Twenty-Two- Torture.
Chapter Twenty-Three- Winter Formal
Chapter Twenty-Four- Alpha Fight.
Chapter Twenty-Five- Missing Redhead.
Chapter Twenty-Six- Omega
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Lizard Thing
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Why Is Derek Turning All My Normal Friends.
Chapter Thirty- Cute Yet Arrogant Guy
Chapter Thirty One- Keeping Miguel Above Water.
Chapter Thirty-Two- Eventful Walk
Chapter Thirty-Three- Useless
Chapter Thirty-Four- Who's the Kanima?
Chapter Thirty-Five- Calm Down Lizard Boy.
Chapter Thirty-Six- Curly Fries.
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Fire.
Chapter Thirty Eight- This Isn't Real.
Chapter Thirty-Nine- So What?
Chapter Forty- Tenshi
Chapter Forty-One- Lydia..?
Chapter Forty-Two- Peter In Control
Chapter Forty-Three- What A Great Night This Turned Out to Be.
Chapter Forty-Four- Three Little Pigs?
Chapter Forty-Five- Mini Chapter
Chapter Forty Six- How Do I Take This All In.
Chapter Forty-Seven- Pure Happiness.
Chapter Forty-Eight- Kanima and Tenshi
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!!

Chapter Two- New Day, New Friend.

21.2K 387 243
Por staliaaa

I woke up at around 6 AM to the annoying sound of my alarm. It was extremely tempting to press snooze and go back to sleep, but it's the first day of sophomore year.

I groaned and slowly rolled out of bed and trudged to my closet.

What to wear, what to wear... I thought.

I decided on a pair of skinny jeans with black converse, a Green Lantern t-shirt, and a jean jacket. Luckily, I am one of those cool people who shower at night, so I brushed my hair, curled it just a bit so it's wavy, and ran through it with my fingers. I decided to put on some light concealer, mascara, and eyeliner. I smiled to myself in the mirror.

Don't frown Isabel, someone could be falling in love with your smile. I chuckled to myself at the fact I just repeated one of Lydia's many inspirational quotes.

I ran down the stairs, to find there were only Cheerio's. I quickly ate a couple handfuls and ran out of the door to my little white Kia Soul, parked nicely in the driveway. Putting my keys in ignition, I groaned to myself not anticipating the day, especially Harris, and started driving to school.

As soon as I got there I parked in one of the two empty spaces in front of the school. I got out and smiled to myself, seeing Scott riding his bicycle with his Lacrosse stick in his backpack. That smile quickly turned into a frown when I saw a very familiar silver Porsche drive in the spot next to mine.

Great, now I have to drive out of here before Jackson gives me a lecture about his new "paint job" after school.

I used to like Jackson, as a friend of course. He's not my type, though he says "Everyone is my type".

He opened his door and slammed it into Scott's butt. I chuckled to myself, classic Jackass.

"Hey, watch the paint job." He gave an angry look to Scott.

I wonder what happened to Jackson. He used to be really nice, caring, friendly.. Now he's just rude to everyone he sees. Sigh.

As Scott and I walk up to Stiles I smile and wave.

"Alright, let's see this thing." Stiles grinned, obviously talking about the apparent werewolf bite Scott had gotten the night before.

He grimaced at the sight of it. "Woah."

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

I decided to chip in and say, "I think so too. I heard at least three different howls that sounded a lot like a wolves howl."

"A wolf?" He glanced at us with uncertainty, "No, not a chance."

"We heard a wolf howling."

"No, you guys didn't." Stiles said.

"What do you mean, no we didn't? I know what I heard."

I glanced at them both, "Stiles is probably talking about the fact that wolves haven't been in Beacon Hills in sixty years. There aren't wolves here."

Stiles nodded in agreement. My stomach fluttered and I felt my cheeks blush.

"Really?"

"YES really, there aren't any wolves in California."

"Alright well if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe us when I tell you we found the body."

Stiles immediately started freaking out, "Are you kidding me?" He grinned and put his hand in front of us.

"I wish, I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks." I groaned.

He laughed in amazement, "Oh my god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean this is seriously the best thing that's happened to this town since.. since the birth of Lydia Martin.."

My stomach dropped as I saw Lydia walk by. She smiled at me, so I did the same.

"Hey Lydia, you look.. like you're gonna ignore me." Stiles made a face and looked at Scott, "You're the cause of this you know?"

"Uh huh."

"Dragging me down to your nerd depths." The bell rang and he continued. "I'm a nerd by association. I'm scarlet nerded by you. At least Isabel brings us up the food chain a little."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As you all know, there was a dead body found in the woods last night," The teacher said.

Stiles winked at both me and Scott, and I shivered at the remembrance of the body. I felt like the eyes were staring into my soul.

"I'm sure your.. eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios to what happened. But, I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody."

I glanced at Stiles, and he put his hands up in confusion.

"Which means, you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on desk outlining this semester."

The whole class groaned, and I picked up the paper. It didn't seem too bad, just stuff about homework, tests, behavior. I don't talk in class-- I do my homework and study-- so it seems I should do fine in this class.

I could barely hear a phone ringing from outside, but Scott nearly jumped out of his seat. I looked at him and pointed at the girl sitting on a bench outside. He stared at her as if she was a million dollars.

Scotty boy's got a crush! I grinned to myself.

The door soon opened to the girl I pointed at, she looked beautiful. She had on black leggings, boots, a tan leather jacket, blue scarf, and a patterned t-shirt.

The principal came in and said, "Hello class, this our new student Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." I noticed her take the seat beside me, and Scott immediately hand her a pen. I grinned, nice flirting Scott.

She looked down at the pen weirdly but smiled, "Thanks."

I wiggled my eyebrows at Scott and he smiled and rolled his eyes at me.

I need to talk more this year, right? Oh, what the heck. I leaned over and said, "Hi, I'm Isabel. I really like your scarf."

I mentally facepalmed. Scarf? Really, Isabel?

She smiled and shook my hand.

Maybe scarfs aren't that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell soon rang, and I rushed out of the classroom as the hall filled with people. I gulped and walked quickly to my locker, hoping to beat the senior guys to my locker. I turned a corner and saw I was too late. But I did need my books.

I decided on walking over there, putting my head down and I started putting the code in until someone grabbed me by the neck, turned me around and slammed me against the locker. I looked up to see who it was, great. Him again.

"Nice to see you again, mute bitch. When are you gonna start talking?" He grinned and slammed my face further into my locker.

That's gonna leave a nice and nasty bruise.

A teacher walked around the corner and he soon let go. Thank god. I quickly got my books out of my locker, slammed it, and ran away. I always just let it happen, I don't want to tattle-tale. And besides, I think there's a good part in everyone somewhere. Even them. I sort of felt bad for them, I mean, what if they just have family troubles at home? I couldn't stay mad at them, I'm just not that kind of person.

I walked towards Scott and Stiles and overheard a girl say, "Can someone explain how the new girl has only been here five minutes and she's already in Lydia's clique?"

Stiles said, "Because she's hot. Beautiful people herd together. I wonder why Isabel isn't over there either."

I touched my cheek and winced. I'll have to get to a bathroom and put some makeup on this later.

I started to walk towards the bathroom when I heard, "Isabel! Hey, where are you going? Are you going to come watch us play?"

I looked back and saw Lydia and Allison smiling at me.

I nodded, and started walking with them to the lacrosse field. I looked back at Stiles and saw him arguing with that random girl from before, and chuckled to myself. I soon saw Scott look my way and him point to his cheek with a questioning look. How did he know? It isn't bruising yet...

I quickly turned around and caught up with Allison, and whispered, "Lydia and Jackson are the Queen and King here. You're lucky she's even talking to you."

She smiled at me, and said "Well, you must be too, I guess. So what's lacrosse like? Is it a fun sport to watch?"

I chuckled and said, "I don't really think so, but everyone else does. That's just my opinion, you may like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the bleachers next to Lydia and Allison, and grinned when I saw Scott and Stiles running towards the benches. I could sense a stare down going on between Scott and Allison.

"McCall. You're on goal." Coach Finstock threw a helmet and lacrosse stick at Scott.

"But, I've never played."

That's true, in all the summer practices I had to sit through watching Stiles and Scott, they never practiced goal.

"I know. Scoring some shots will boost the boy's confidence. It's the first day back. Get 'em energized, fired up."

"What about me?"

"Try not to take any in the face." He slapped Scott's cheek slightly.

"LET'S GO. COME ON."

Allison leaned towards Lydia, "Who is that?"

"Him? I'm not sure who he is. Why?"

"He's in my English class." Allison smiled giddily.

I smiled to myself, they're both in love with each other and the first day of school isn't even done yet.

The whistle ran, and Scott put his hands up to his ears. No one seemed to notice but me. What the heck?

The first ball was thrown at him and hit him exactly in the face.

So much for Coach's advice.

Everyone laughed, and I saw Scott get up, roll his shoulders, and get ready.

The next ball thrown, Scott caught like it was nothing.

I looked at him in amazement, and looked down at Stiles who was smiling and said, "Yeah."

Scott caught the next couple and I stared in confusion. Scott has never done goal, and he's this good? What drug is he on?

"He seems like he's pretty good." Allison smiled.

"Yeah, very good.." Lydia said fast.

I saw Scott start smiling, then soon turn to a frown. I looked to the front of the line and saw Jackson push to the front, obviously angry someone is stealing his thunder.

I gulped. This can't end well for Scott. He could either be hit very hard with a lacrosse ball and have high embarrassment, or catch it, and have Jackson hate him even more.

Jackson started running, and threw the ball at Scott and he caught it.

He. Caught. The ball.

Me and Lydia stood up and started shrieking of excitement. Stiles started screaming, "YEAH. WOO. THAT'S MY FRIEND!"

I ran down and gave Stiles a quick hug, and I pulled out in slight shock I actually did that.

He stared down at me in confuson but quickly started cheering for him again. I ran back to the bleachers and cheered for Scott.

Jackson looked around in confusion, with a hint of anger and jealousy. I grinned at Allison.

Scott's summer training has clearly been worth it-- although, something did seem off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch it."

We were back in the woods, searching for Scott's inhaler. I had covered my cheek with concealer as best as I could right after the lacrosse game, hopefully the new bruise would heal nice and quickly. I hated putting on makeup.

I glanced up at Scott, and started to slip on one of the rocks in the river. I closed my eyes to embrace what muddiness my clothes were going to be filled with, when I felt two hands grab my waist. I looked up and saw Stiles. I awkwardly got up out of his arms and thanked him with a nod. He smiled and quickly put his attention back to Scott.

Scott winked at me and continued, "And that's not the only weird thing. I-I heard stuff I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things."

"Smell things? Like what." Stiles retorted.

"Like, the Mint Mojito Gum in your pocket, and Isabel's strawberry chapstick you got her for her birthday last year."

I felt my pockets, and sure enough I pulled out my strawberry chapstick. I didn't even know it was there. Stiles felt his pocket, "I don't even have any gum in my pocket.." As he pulled out an open but unused piece of gum. He looked at it weirdly, and looked up at Scott. I glanced at Scott, confused but amazed at the situation.

"So, all this started with a bite?"

"Well, what if it's like an infection, like my body is flowing with adrenaline before I go into shock or something."

"You know what, I actually think I've heard of this."

I looked at Stiles with a questioning look.

He continued, "It's a specific kind of infection."

Scott stopped. "You serious?"

"Yeah. I think it's called, lycanthropy."

I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing, I knew where this was going.

Scott looked at him seriously, "What? Is that bad?"

"Oh yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month. Not the once a month like Isabel gets, but something worse."

I rolled my eyes and hit him in the back of the head. Stiles rubbed the back of his head, and glanced at me with an apology.

Scott looked at him, "What? Once a month?"

"Mhm. On the night of the full moon."

I burst out my laughter and joined Stiles in making werewolf noises.

Scott pushed his chest and started walking away.

"Hey hey hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling."

"Well, Isabel heard it too. And there could be something seriously wrong with me."

"I know, you're a werewolf!" He made a growling noise, "Okay, I'm obviously kidding. But, if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find it's because Friday's a full moon."

We stopped and looked around. What the heck? The body was right here last night...

"I could've sworn it was here last night. I saw the body, the deer running, I dropped my inhaler."

"Maybe the killer moved the body."

"If he did I hope he left my inhaler. It's usually like, eighty bucks."

I looked up and saw a mysterious guy wearing all black front of us. I smiled and waved, while Stiles decided to hit Scott and make him turn around. They both glanced at him scared, as he started walking over. Yeah, he was wearing all black. But he was pretty hot. Not my type though.

"What are you doing here? This is private property."

Seeing as I was the only one who wouldn't reply with a sarcastic remark, or something incredibly dumb, I smiled and said, "I'm so sorry-- we were looking for his inhaler. We'll just go now."

He glanced at Scott and tossed him his inhaler, and Scott caught it with ease. The guy started walking away.

"Alright come on guys, I gotta get to work-"

Stiles interupted, "Dude. That was Derek Hale. You remember right? He's only like a few years older than us."

"Remember what?" I looked at him, confused.

"His family? They all burned to death in a fire like ten years ago. I can't believe you just smiled and waved at him Isabel, he gives me the creeps."

"Wonder what he's doing back." Scott said.

I interupted that thought, "Well, maybe we should stop talking about him. He can probably still hear us. These woods aren't exactly noisy during the day."

Stiles grabbed my hand and said, "Come on."

I smiled. I love the electric feel I get when he holds my hand. It's a perfect fit into mine. I glanced at Scott, who was wiggling his eyebrows at me and grinning, and started walking back to Stiles' jeep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this far! :)

I really like writing this story, although writing and editing a chapter takes about two hours. I have some really good ideas for season 2 and 3/3b, but of course we have to get through season 1 first. I'm going to try and update as much as I can, but writing a chapter isn't as easy as I thought it would be. :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.7K 57 12
Sam Winchester has been in love with her ever since forever. He has known her for his whole life. Their parents were friends, and they have been too...
9.8K 175 18
(Slow burn love story) "Ladies and gentlemen, let the 74th Hunger Games begin - and may the odds be ever in your favor!" Alessia Farehart was just a...
117K 5.7K 21
in which he writes letters to his loved one's grave. [bucky barnes x lara roth] [captain america; the winter soldier] [book two] [completed] [cover b...