MPHFPC Preferences {Slow upda...

By L-L-Levitate

School is being a little shit, sorry. I can do Imagines. Please just tell me what you want and bam. I'll try... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
A/N.
9
Imagine 1 *Enoch O'connor*
10
11
UHH EXCUSE ME
12
13
Victor (Imagine)

6

2.5K 32 22
By L-L-Levitate

Your peculiarity

-Jacob-

Your peculiarity is super speed. When you use it everything goes in slow motion and you're the only fast thing. So If you're going to try and catch someone its very easy.

-Horace-

You can mind read. This really comes in handy when Horace has a nightmare, so when you go into his room or if me comes into yours, you will instantly know what's the matter.

-Millard-

You can see invisible things. It's not that pleasant when Millard comes into the room with no clothes...

-Hugh-

You can talk to animals. Need an explanation?

-Enoch-

You can learn things quicker than anyone. You remember anything even if it was when you were born you remember what anyone says and you can remember a really hard equation in an instant.

-Victor-

You can see the future. And when you do your eyes change from E/C to red and your hair changes from H/C to loads of different colours. It usually stays for a few hours but then it goes away.

-Emma-

You have strength like Victor and Bronwyn. You're stronger than Bronwyn. But victor is stronger than you. So this really comes in handy when you help Emma with her daily chore.

-Olive-

Anything you touch turns to ice. Opposites attract, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 1.5K 105
I suck at descriptions (says one of the most basic authors ever) but here are some imagines and preferences of our favourite boys from castle rock (y...
38.6K 539 24
Metallica Imagines or one shots PLEASE REQUEST ON THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!! Sorry i deleted the other ones! I hope these are ok:) Highest ranks #1 on...
10.7K 191 5
𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 of 𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐲! Pretty self explanatory ‧₊˚✦ ╰┈➤ I'll write 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 of him and the 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 he plays in �...
42.5K 768 11
Comment your requests Imagines of Peter Maximoff (Pietro 'Peter' Maximoff from the X-Men Universe) vote & leave comments :) enjoy !!