One Shot Horror Stories

Galing kay Lexa_Clarke_Clexa

Just a bunch of one shots I created one day. Some are scary, some are just depressing. And you will see the n... Higit pa

The Lightswich
How A Heartbreak Really Feels
I Saw Myself On That Bed...
Kholfo
It Had To Happen
Immortal
She Will Always Be Here
Lilith's Story
JUST DIE ALREADY
The Voices
Her Last Breathe
The Fight
Alone
Nightmare
They Didn't Want Your Help
They Wanted Me Dead, And Dead I Was
Dreams Never Come True

The Parents

143 4 0
Galing kay Lexa_Clarke_Clexa

Me and Ellie were nose to nose smiling and looking into eachothers eyes. She whispered, ¨I've missed that.¨ She said that as a result of me kissing her one last time. She misses me kissing her like that. Right after she whispers those magnificent words into my forbidden ears her mother runs in the room and she cut my throat horizontally, with a razor sharp knife, and she pulled my tongue out through the open wound in my neck. Ellie screamed in horror at what she witnessed her mother doing to me. Her father soon ran in and started to rip my skin off of my body with a spanish tickler. Ripping my flesh with every stride making me bleed more and more on Ellies carpet floor. The blood will be stained forever on her carpet. And that day will always scar the back of Ellies mind.  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.9K 203 23
Like the title says This is some of the best pickup lines ever and I guarantee they are all funny. Disclaimer: I did not make any of these P...
6.7K 425 34
She once was a bad girl, she would sleep with a guy one night, and with another guy the next day. Until she met her destined half. They've been dat...
41.4K 1.7K 37
Kim Jennie, or should I say, Doctor Kim, is your average day and night doctor. Jennie has a simple life and her main goal is to help people in need. ...
4.7K 176 43
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...