I'm Not That Girl

Door SummerSnowQueen

[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | My cousin was dating my best friend, and he wasn't just my best frie... Meer

I'm Not That Girl
One: The Sad Truth
Two: Reuniting
Three: Skate and Date
Four: Real Reasons
Five: Ice Cream and Hoverboards
Seven: Too Late...
Eight: Chasing Elsa
Nine: English Play
Ten: Never Let Her Fall
Eleven: Break a Leg
Twelve: Forever and Always ♥
Thirteen: You Belong With Me
Fourteen: The Lucky One
Fifteen: Your Guardian Angel
Sixteen: Gone.
Author's Note + Sneak Peek on new Jelsa Fanfic!
Seventeen: Somewhere
Eighteen: Absolutely Anything
Nineteen: She Was My Sunlight
The End
Sequel?
Sequel.
Additional Notes

Six: Go On... TELL HER!

31.7K 1.3K 1K
Door SummerSnowQueen

Haha... the chapter title looks funny... I actually don't know what I should put, since the chapter didn't have much pizazz on it xD

Anyhoo, another video from my favorites list on YouTube, I hope you do click on it. It won't hurt if you do ^u^

The lovely fanart on the side is made by _forevahdorky_ as well as the book's cover! :)) Just a darker version of it ;) 

Six: Go On... TELL HER!

Jack

"Uhmm... Punz?", Rapunzel looked at me.

"What's the matter, Jack.", her eyes were staring at me intently.

I cleared my throat, "I think we should head back now."

Her face slightly fell, but she quickly replied, "Sure... I think I really need to get back as well."

We left the parlor and headed back to the school. I was just in time for the fourth period, but I had to hurry. My next class was unfortunately in the farthest building of DisneyWorks.

"Uh, Jack?", I turned to Rapunzel. "Are you okay? You seemed so... distant and stressed lately."

I want to tell her about how I feel for Elsa, but I wasn't man enough to face that yet. I'm not really sure, okay? I tend to make silly decisions, at least that's what Elsa tells me. I just, I just can't let Rapunzel down, not just yet. I have to make sure about my feelings first.

"I'm just fine, Punz.", I replied with a smile and held her close to me. "Don't you worry about me, okay?"

"Okay...", she nodded. Rapunzel glanced at her purple watch, "Oh God, Mr. Groose is going to kill me if I am late for Geometry again. Bye, Jack!"

She kissed my cheek and marched to the fields. I smiled at myself as I watched her leave.

Boy, Jack... You are one confused dude.

Elsa

"Thanks for the ride, Hans.", I took Hans's hand and leaped out of his crimson car.

He smiled, "No problem, Elsa.".

I turned around and started walking, and he suddenly called me, "Uh, Elsa?"

"Hm?", I cocked my head towards his direction.

"Do you wanna...", he paused and ran his hand down the back of his neck. "Do you wanna hang out later, after school?"

I hesitated...

Elsie, don't go! Stick with Jack
Ha, I'm sure he doesn't care if I go. Besides, Hans might be the one who will really love
me.

"Sure, Hans.", I replied- brushing off all the other thoughts in my head.

He smiled, "Cool. I'll see you after school.". He turned around and kept walking.

My heart was racing, in a dopey sort of way. 

Maybe this was the perfect way to forget about Jack...

I've always thought that love hurts... maybe I was wrong.

Loving the wrong person is...

Jack

I ran around the corridors, trying to spot Elsa from the sea of heads. Her hair was a distinct color, nobody but her had it.

"Frost boy!", I rolled my eyes at the sound of my mocked name.

"Hey, Fitz...", I smirked as Flynn approached me and gave me... well that "brotherly" hug thing.

"Haven't seen ya in a while?", he said. "How's Punzie."

"Well, we're going steady...", I bragged. His face kinda fell a little, but it wasn't that noticeable.

I think he's still really going for Punzie... at least I know she's going to a good guy someday.

A platinum head of hair was soon to be seen.

I pushed Flynn out of the way and ran off to Elsa, "Els!"

She seemed startled and added a shrug to her reply, "Hey Jack."

I smiled, trying to find something to say to her, "Well... uh... I just wanted to check on you... You know, to see if you're okay."

She giggled.

How much I've missed that smile of hers...

"I'm fine, Jack."

I dreamily smiled to her sapphire eyes, "Well, okay. Just wanted to know how you're doing."

A cute blush formed on her freckled face, "Thanks, well. I think I need to be going. I have to finish up early, since I'm hanging out with Hans."

"What?", I blurted out. "Hans?... That... Isles?"

"Yes, Jack. I don't see a problem.", she raised a defiant eyebrow.

"I just... I just don't trust that guy, Els.", I reasoned out. I know there's a bajillion more reasons why I don't want her to go out with him.

"Well, I trust him.", she glared at me. "And why should you care?"

There was a moment of silence in the air. The other students passing us seemed to go my in slow motion, and we were standing there— frozen in time.

Go on, dude! TELL HER

"Cause you're... you're my best friend.", I looked down. "I don't want some douchebag to break your heart."

Elsa

"Well I trust him,", I exclaimed... throwing a defiant gaze in his icy eyes. "And why should you care?"

I mentally slapped myself.

Come on now, Elsa. You know he won't say what you wish for him to say... Dreams don't work that way.

"Cause you're... you're my best friend.", he said with worry. "I don't want some douchebag to break your heart."

I froze there... mixed with all sorts of feelings. Positive ones and negative ones.

Best friends? Of course, how come I've been such a fool. That's all we'll ever be. 

Nothing more...

Break my heart? It didn't even need a douchebag to break my heart.

All it needed was you.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, merely blinking out tears. I can't cry, I can't let him know. The books that I was clutching started to get cold around my fingertips.

I can't take this anymore, I need to leave.

"Thanks, Jack.", I half-heartedly smiled at him. "But I can handle myself on my own. I've been doing that for the past three years."

I slowly walked away, once again hiding my weakness from him and everyone who was currently here. I guess I'd have to tell my story to you...

Anna and I are orphans... Our parents died in an airplane accident... or should I say some sort of hijack. Their plane landed in the sea, and they were one of the very few people who weren't rescued by the boat. Their bodies submerged into the sea along with the airplane.

How should I know?

Because, I was the one who had seen it before my very eyes. 

We were from a business trip that my father had insisted me to accompany him. Of course, we left Anna... who was about twelve at that time. He said that I should know much about the future company that I would be handling. 

It all happened too fast— too swift for my mind to process. 

All I remember was my dad hugging me tight and saying to me that he loved me so much, and he wanted me to grow up with values like a queen, and hopefully I would take his place in the company once I have come of age.

I blissfully thought about the date that Hans pulled me into...

What do girls usually do on a date?

A/N: Here's another update, my Snowflakes! :3

Hey, can I ask a question? Are the bold dialogues bugging you?

I've seen a comment in a fanfiction about a few people being "bugged" about this certain type of typing... I just wanted to know if should I change the way I write here to make it easier for you guys.

Hope you'll all comment, and tell me what should happen next. :)

One more thing... this is gonna be bad but...

The story is going Helsa overboard for some time... more of like a week or so (plot-time) and I'm sorry, but this must be done for Jack... yeah.. xD

Okay, so once again, please VOTE, COMMENT and ADD TO YOUR READING LIST

Thank you my snowflakes! :3 I love you all.

xoxo,
Julienne

[Updated Author's Notes: This chapter wasn't too bad... I just deleted a few childish typings...]

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.5K 135 32
After surviving an illness and experiencing hardship at a young age, Jack believed in second chances. When a little girl from his past asked him for...
2.4K 169 26
This is obviously a Jack x Elsa fan-fiction. I may not be the best writer, but here it goes. I know my story may not capture your attention or it mig...
15.7K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
500K 16.3K 42
What would you do when your favorite fictional character came to life, standing right infront of you? Of course, as fans of today's fictional youth...