The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekh...

Bởi sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... Xem Thêm

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Twenty One||

7.1K 226 261
Bởi sangsterswag

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"Yo Y/N!" Chen yelled from down the hall, running to me with Lay and Xiumin following behind him.

"Hey wazzap?" I said and closed my locker.

Chen grabbed my arm dragging me down the hallway. "You gotta see this."

The three males took me towards the front of the school and placed me in front of the TV that had all the latest events listed on it.

"What?" I asked.

"Look!" Xiumin pointed at the screen. I peered up towards it and felt myself stare with wide eyes.

Our English project was playing for the whole school to see. Once it was finished Nam-Joohyuk, the school's reporter, was shown on screen.

"Hello, goodmorning! Let's just get straight into this, as this weeks scoop sure is an interesting one.

Y/L/N Y/N has changed the fate of this school, along with her boyfriend Byun Baekhyun, and group of geeky friends.
The duo created an English project that will show ours, and upcoming generations, that popularity shouldn't matter and everyone deserves friendship and love.

Now as for Kim Ying, the runner of all this social status nonsense, she will no longer be attending the school. She has been charged for attempted murder and will be in therapy for quite a while.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas break! See you in the new year.

I'm Nam-Joohyuk! Until next time!"

"Wow.." I said, and suddenly a huge smile broke out onto my face.

I squealed and grabbed all three boys giving them all a group hug that caused our cheeks to be mushed together.

"What's happening here?" Someone said, laughter following their words. I looked to see Suho walking in the front doors.

"Junmyeon! Oppa How are you?" I let go of Xiumin, Lay and Chen and clung myself to the older male.

"How am I? I should be asking you that! Namjoon filled me in with what happened. You feeling okay?" He grabbed my head looking for any sign of trauma. I winced when he ran his hand over the back of my head and he hit the sensitive cut from when I fell.

"To be honest, I haven't been better. I'm so happy right now I feel like I could do anything!" I flung my arm around his waist. "So why are ya here? Not to sound rude or anything, just curious."

"Well it's the last day of school before winter break and I'm busy later so I came by now to give the boys some good news."

"News!?" Lay piped up and looked away from his phone.

"Go get everyone to meet in the music room and I'll tell you there."

The three boys dashed away, naruto running. I giggled and started walking to the music room with Junmyeon.

"So what are you going to tell them?" I asked.

"They all made the sm auditions and are all going to debut as a group together- except Jin."

"Wait wait wait! Hold up-" I started and stopped walking. "I thought that they had to do a second round of auditions? Plus I never saw Jin as the auditions when we went! I thought he wanted to go audition with Namjoon and them at bighit?"

Junmyeon smiled and continued walking. "Well they were so good sm wants to start a group with them as soon as possible." Then his smile faded. "Jin did want to audition with them but he wanted to try out for sm- and sadly he didn't make it. I'm positive he will make the bighit audition though."

I nodded in understanding, sad for Jin; but I was so overjoyed that Baekhyun and the others are going to be debuting as a group!

"Well they're all sitting in there." I said when we arrived to the music room and peaked in the window.

I opened the door and made my way over to Baekhyun where he grabbed my hand, intwining our fingers.

"Hey guys! I have some good news." Junmyeon stood in front of them, hands in his jacket pocket.

"Oooo news." Chanyeol said, scooting over to sit next to me.

"Sm has asked me to bring you all in- so you can get training to debut as a Kpop group."

Chen screamed. Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo. Lay pushed Sehun over in excitement. Xiumin hid his face in his hands. Baekhyun and Chanyeol yelled in my ear and grabbed onto me, shaking me. Suho just watched the scene going about.

Baekhyun tackled me so he was squishing me, and curled into a little ball of happiness while shaking me even more.

I couldn't stop laughing.

~~~

After school we all decided to celebrate by heading to the best milkshake place in town, Reds Milkshakes.

Sehun and Chanyeol were swinging me on their arms as we walked downtown.

"Wheeeeeee." I laughed.

"Want a piggy back ride? Baek Baek airlines?" My boyfriend winked at me causing me to nod furiously and unhook myself from Sehun and Chanyeol.

I hopped onto his back and he playfully ran down the street, causing a bunch of people to stare at us.

Now that my eyes have been opened up since being with Baekhyun, I don't even care if people think we're weird- think I'm weird. The world wouldn't be as colourful if we didn't go a little crazy once in a while.

Sometimes we just need a little madness.

I couldn't control my laughter so I hid my face in Baekhyun's back, smiling like an idiot.

"Rrrrrkkkk!! We have arrived!"

I jumped off and gave him a loving look before walking into the building.

"Table for ten please." I said and the person working nodded, leading us to a big booth.

We ordered our flavours of milkshakes and then eventually they came, and we sipped them happily.

The overall aura was pure joy and I just felt so warm and fuzzy. 

I looked over at Sehun, who was sitting next to me, only to see him staring across the room.

I elbowed him softly. He snapped out of his trance before blinking quickly and facing me. "Yea?"

"Whatcha lookin' at weirdo?" I glanced over to where he was looking, only to see three boys sitting at a table. Through the faint music you could hear their conversation was in Chinese.

One of the boys looked over at our table and did a double take- looking over at Sehun. His hair was styled nicely, and he had the face of a deer. He was cute.

When he took notice to us looking at him, he quickly turned his attention to the two boys who were sitting in front of him- a panda looking male and a lengthy guy with yellow-blonde hair.

"Who's that? Who are they?" I asked Sehun, but he was back to his little trance of staring.

I flicked his forehead. "Snap out of it don't stare at him that's creepy."

He rubbed his forehead. "I don't know who they are- who he is. But whoa." He said like his breath was taken away.

"Wait- whoa!" Junmyeon said and waved his hand. "Luhan! Kris! Tao!"

The three boys snapped their heads towards us and two broke out into smiles while one just nodded.

The deer boy left his table and walked up to us, panda and blondie following.

"This is actually so weird, catching you guys here." Junmyeon stood up now, pulling the boy in for a hug.

The whole time deer boys eyes kept finding their way to Sehun.

Now facing us, Junmyeon motioned to the three newcomers. "Guys, meet the three other members that will be training to debut with you! This is Luhan-" he pointed to deer boy, "Kris-" he pointed to blondie, "and Tao." He pointed to panda.

"They are Chinese! Learning Korean for the debut though. Be nice." Junmyeon eyed us.

Lay suddenly broke out into a speech of Chinese causing the other males to smile gratefully. "I'm Lay, that's Baekhyun, Chen, Jongin, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Y/N, Baekhyun's girlfriend."

They nodded waving slightly.

"In the beginning of January you guys will be seeing each other basically everyday. You won't be attending a school, just online classes." Suho explained.

Wait- they won't be at school anymore?

I looked at Baekhyun and furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey let's not think about that now. We can talk about it later."

I just nodded in response.

"Well we should head out.." Luhan said and glanced one last time at Sehun. "See you Suho- nice meeting you guys."

They walked away, and once they were gone Lay whistled. "Boy, did Luhan like you Sehun. Go get some."

For once the boys cheeks heated, showing colour, and he leaned down to kick Lay in the shin.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

~~~

Everyone dispersed and went their separate ways.

"Hey princess there's an art museum downtown- wanna go?" Baekhyun asked as we walked down the busy streets.

"Sure, I didn't know you were into that kind of thing."

"I'm into a lot of things." He winked and squeezed my hand. I swear this boy.

I blushed fiercely and yanked his arm in response to let him know to shut up.

He kissed my cheek.

-

After ten minutes of walking we arrived to the art museum. It was only five bucks per person for admission, which was pretty good.

We strolled around the different paintings and sculptures, before sitting down in front of a really cool abstract painting.

Baekhyun was staring at me.

"What are you doing? You should be looking at the art work." I said.

"I am." He said.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and feel my cheeks tint a playful pink. "Cheesy bastard."

And with that I grabbed the collar of his jacket pulling him towards me, connecting our lips, giving the fluffy boy a deep, meaningful, kiss.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

477K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
32.8K 1.3K 32
-SEVENTEEN Fan-Fic- Chung-Ae has just moved to South Korea from the States because of her father's business. She dreams of making music for a living...
240K 10.6K 22
We all know the story of Cinderella. Besides the fact that she lived a pretty unlucky life full of evil stepsisters and a cat that's practically the...
44.6K 1.6K 39
✴️HIGHEST RANKED #1 - Chanyeol X Reader ✴️ "Is it fate, how much he holds for me?" She thought while falling down, down the stars. "Was it destiny...