War Zone

Dream_Boy tarafından

Veronica is having a hard time at school. Nobody seems to truly like her. What will happen when her best frie... Daha Fazla

ink
clipping an angels wings
tounges

circles

102 3 2
Dream_Boy tarafından

~Anrea's POV~

"I think she is in there." Myles pointed to the girl’s bathroom.

"I'll go see what I can do." I wisperd halfheartedly.

I entered with caution. Veronica was in the stall farthest from the door.

"Veronica are you ok?"

"Go away Andrea!" Her voice cracked. She was still crying.

"Momo I..."

"Just go Andrea."

"No."

"What?"

"No veronica, your hurt. I want to help, to be a good friend!"

"Andrea..."

"Don't. I Don't want you to feel bad, Myles would kill me." She giggled slightly at this.

"He is protective. Isn't he?"

"He acts so brotherly toward you. I wish my brother were like him."

The lock clicked open. She walked out slowly. Her eyes were red and puffy. It was a shame because normally she was so beautiful. Chocolate colored hair that reached her mid back. Skin a soft, pale white. Her hazel eyes were tinted red and threatened to flow with tears.

Guilt shot through me. Why couldn’t I have been like Myles and defended her? She looked so broken.

I extended my arms for a hug she clearly needed.

"Thanks. You’re a great friend Andrea."

"Anything for you."

~Myles POV~

I have no idea what’s going on in there.

The sobbing has stopped and has reduced to quiet sniffles, but out here it feels like I can’t do anything.

Veronica is like a sister to me and right now I feel like a horrible brother.

Thinking hard I pull out my I-pod and rested my head on the wall hoping for them to come out soon.

I pull out my headphones pop them in.

I scrolled down to my sad playlist. I was not in a very happy mood at the moment.

I couldent pick a song so I just set it to shuffle.

Same mistakes by one direction started playing and being the directioner veronica made me to be I couldn’t help but to softly sing along.

                                "Circles, we're going in circles

                                        Dizzys all it makes us

                                    We know where it takes us

                                           We've been before

                                  Closer, maybe looking closer

                                     There's more to discover 

               Find out what went rong without blaming eachother"

The girls could probly hear me in the bathroom. But they have herd me sing before so don’t really care. 

                                    "Think that we got more time

                                       When we're falling behind

                                       gotta make up our minds"

The girls walk out of the rest room but I have no intention of stopping now. So I just nod for them to join in.

Andrea and Veronica helped in singing the chorus but the song was left mostly to me.

              "Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games

                   And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

         And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same

                       But we're making all the same mistakes"

We got louder. Voices in total harmony.

                             "Yeah, yeah, that's what crazy is

                  When it's broken, you say there's nothing to fix

             And you pray, pray, pray that everything will be okay

                     While you're making all the same mistakes"

Our jam session was cut short by thundering foot steps down the hallway, getting closer.

We must have disturbed a class. And that was probly a teacher or security guard looking for us.

"Let’s go to the abandoned classroom." I advised.

They nodded in agreement.

Quickly, yet quietly we ran down to room 238. Mrs.Gonzolez old room.

Mrs.Gonzolez left the school on maternity leave and her class was so small the school just disburse her class. She taught 7th grade mathematics.

We wrenched the door open with more force than needed causing a load bang to echo off the wall, making the sound from around the bend hurry forward.

I shoved the girls inside. Closing the door quickly behind us.

Sliding my back down the door I look up to see Andrea on the floor with veronica on her lap.

I chuckled "sorry guys." with sheepish, lopsided grin on my face. "But at least were safe. For now."

I let out a long breath and looked out the door window. Mr.Willson the security guard rounded the corner in a failed attempt to find us.

There was still about twenty minuets before next bell so we decided to hang out here till then.

Andrea rested her head in Momo’s lap and here converse covered toes in mine. She look like she was going to take a nap. She deserved one, this was one hell of a morning.

"Momo you can nap to."

She shrugged but rested her head on my shoulder anyway.

I looked down at the girls. Sometimes I don't think they know how beautiful they are.

Andrea’s almost black hair framed her face as she slept. It was just below shoulder length. Her normally brown eyes ere lidded by the tan skin on her eye lids. Out of all of us Andrea was the tallest.

Momo was the shortest here pale skin looked less tense in her sleep. Her pink lips parted slightly hair falling in her face in the angle she is sleeping in.

These girls could have anybody they wanted if they were willing to deal with all the crazy that came with these beauties.

~15 min later~

"Momo, Momo." I shook her slightly.

She groaned

"Veronica get up! You need to help me wake up Andrea."

"Five more minutes"

"No five minutes. now!"

Slowly she opened her eyes and prepared for the task at hand.

Veronica stretched, accidentally dropping her Andreas head on the floor.

"well thats one way" i chuckled.

Andrea’s eyes snaped open to glare at veronica.

They had no time to fight the bell rang and it was time for us to go to lunch and Veronica to go to civics.

"Bye Momo" we called over our shoulder into the sea of students. We slipped out of the classroom undetected.

"Bye" she called back.

Andrea and I trotted down the steps and out the door to have lunch in the spill out. We would not see Momo again in science.

(a/n) My editor went to chicago and I did all the story stuff. Dont worry when i get the edited version ill fix anything i missed. Btw dont hate the editor she has her own life and own stories.

Okumaya devam et