Akira Kurusu x Reader Oneshots

Par TheKarmaCafe

Requests open ! Oneshots cover a range of different topics, including things outside of the P5 universe. The... Plus

Soulmates AU (Lime)
(Part 2) Soulmates AU
Hopeless Romantic
Babysitter
Aesthetically Pleasing
Rainstorms
Curious
A/N
Lucky Bastard
Jokes
A/N (again + SPOILERS)
(A/N I'm so sorry)
And then I fainted.
(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms
My Fair Lady
(Part 2) My Fair Lady
Info-(Y/N)
(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave
OC x Joker
Accidental Partners in Crime
A/N but important so uh look please :)
St. Patrick's Day Special thingy
Tease
A/N
Woosh.
Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)
Yakuza
Pranks
Lady Luck
Darling It's Better, Down Where It's Wetter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hhhhhhhhhh angst? but im not good at angst,,,,,,,,,,
Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,
Partners in Crime (on purpose this time)
Plot? What Plot? (not porn)
That's kind of a big thing to leave out...
Oops?
Songfic
But Senpai-!
Uh, What are We?
Untitled Part 42
Tired
Update
Respectfully,
Very Confusing Marks
Sass
Helpless
Muse

Rumors

11.2K 191 296
Par TheKarmaCafe

(A/N: Aww, Makoto is so adorable ^^

This will take place earlier on in the game. Like, really early. Alright I'll shut up, you didn't come here for author's notes after all.)

My friend was the first one he had told. Then, my friend immediately came to me about it. She whispered this around the entire school. Now anyone who was anyone knew about the dangerous transfer student. Why Kamoshida would spread this was beyond me, but hey, he was good at his job, right? I wasn't in any place to ask questions.

So, I didn't. I accepted the fact that, any day now, a dangerous student would start to attend school. It was a frightening thought, to say the least. Danger? At Shujin Academy? Who would've thought.

I sighed, shaking my head. I was the first into class, as usual. I sat in the way back, something only a main character could do. Go me. But seriously, Ms. Kawakami couldn't care less where I sat. She never really interacted with me, either. Hell, I doubt she knew my name. I was one of the more, "ghosted over" type students. You'd only notice I was in the same class as you if I actually spoke to you. Not that this was necessarily a bad thing. If I was a transfer student, I'm sure I'd get pestered with unwanted questions. But... I imagined the newest student in my mind. A burly individual that snarled at everyone and randomly broke desks and students like the Hulk came to mind. I shook my head, shivering. Definitely not someone I want to associate with. No thank you!

Students started to filter into the classroom, some sitting at their respective desks, others chatting with their friends in clusters. I turned around in my seat to go through my backpack. I heard Ms. K's grumpy voice call out, "Alright everyone, settle down. I'll be introducing the transfer student. Get along." I rummaged through my backpack still, not noticing someone walk to the seat in front of me and sit down. Where the hell did I put my pencil? I groaned, slapping my forehead. Don't tell me it fell to the bottom of the bag! I sighed and chose to turn around. I'll just ask someone else for a pencil.

I saw the guy in front of me and sighed in relief. He looked like he might have a pencil on him. I smiled at my stroke of luck, and tapped the guy's shoulder. He turned around and cocked a brow, "Yes?" I blinked. Wow, I didn't think he'd be so attractive. Who even is this guy? I smiled sheepishly, "Can I borrow a pencil? Sorry, I won't ask everyday. Just this once?" He nodded kindly and poked through his bag, before retrieving and handing me a pencil. I thanked him quietly and he turned back around.

Ms. Kawakami started to ramble on about the upcoming volleyball stuff. I yawned, turning my head to look outside the window. I rested my hand underneath my head, it being the only support I had right now. Geez, I'm tired. Why does school have to start so early? I twirled my pencil with my other hand, my fingers nimbly twisting it this way and that.

As soon as it started, class ended, and I rubbed my eyes. I tucked the pencil behind my ear and set off to go find Makoto, my study partner. A year above me, she helped me study the curriculum as well as any teacher could. Today, we'd be going out to a cafe and studying there. Sojiro's place. We'd almost become regulars from the amount of time we spent there.

I walked into the hallway. It was... quieter than usual. I frowned, and looked around. People were crowded against the walls, whispering to each other, their eyes glued accusingly on someone. I followed their gaze to see the pencil guy. What's wrong with him? I saw two girls I was familiar with mumbling in the corner by the bathrooms. I headed over. They smiled at me, "Oh hi, (Y/N)!" But their smiles quickly turned to frowns and worried expressions. I gave a puzzled smile, "Why is everyone acting so weird-" "Because the transfer student, of course!" she loudly whispered, covering her mouth quickly to look around. The other girl spoke up, "He's the guy that sits in front of you, what did you say to him?!" I blinked, "Wait, him?"

"Yeah, who else would we be talking about?"

"Well... I was asking for a pencil. I didn't know he was the transfer!"

"Wow, that's gutsy (Y/N), especially for you."

"Gee, thanks."

"Anyway, be careful." she warned, her eyes serious, "He assaulted someone and picks fights if you even look at him wrong. How he acted in class was an act, because Ms. K was there. Next time you won't be so lucky. You should stay away from him, for your own safety. We don't want you to get hurt, (Y/N), so be careful, okay?"

I nodded seriously, a wave of dread washing over me. Did I really just have a close brush with death? Thinking about it now, he might've had a gun in his bag or something! I walked away, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, (Y/N)." they said back in unison.

I made my way up to the student council room, my head reeling from shock. Wow, I'll have to be extra careful with him around. I shivered, but plastered a smile on my face when I saw Makoto down the hall. I waved and called out, "Mako-chan!" She turned to look at me and smiled. I caught up to where she was, and we began the walk to the cafe.

"How was your day, (Y/N)?"

"Well, I met the transfer student. Turns out he's in our class. And guess what?"

"Hmm?"

"He sits right in front of me. God, I have such rotten luck." I pouted playfully, eliciting a laugh from my friend. "Sounds exciting. Don't get into any trouble, alright?"

"Oh, right, because I'm practically a magnet for trouble, aren't I?"

"Actually, you kind of are-"

"Oh, shut it!"

We made our way down the street, giggling and talking with each other. I pushed all thoughts of the transfer student out of my mind, focusing on my friend for the time being. When we arrived at the cafe, we were both in a good mood. I thanked any higher power above that I had a friend like Makoto. The door jingled as we walked in, and Sojiro grinned at us. "Ah, I was wondering when you would be coming back."

"Geez, our lives don't revolve around this place, Boss." I chuckled, plopping down on a seat at the counter. "Two of the usual, please." Makoto asked politely. He nodded, "Coming right up."
We chatted amiably, forgetting about the studying we were supposed to be doing.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I have a new... part-timer. He's kinda quiet, so don't bother with him." the owner of the cafe sighed. I raised my eyebrows in surprise, "Oh, really? Does Sojiro have a soft spot for someone other than us?"

He laughed, "Right, because I treat you guys so much better than my other customers. Aren't you supposed to be studying or something?" Makoto blinked and we both looked at each other. I giggled, "Whoops?" She sighed. "We'll get right on it, Boss."

We moved to a booth and pulled out our books. "Man, these things weigh a ton." I grumbled.

"You're telling me." my companion sighed.

We studied for a couple hours. Then the door jingled again, startling us. I didn't bother looking up, but Makoto did. The second her head tilted up, it immediately ducked back down to whisper to me, "Isn't that the transfer?" My blood ran cold, and my eyes widened. I looked up to see him staring at me. NONONONONOO NOPE NOT TODAY. I grabbed my things and jumped up, my hand latched around Makoto's wrist. "Come on, we should get going." I bolted out of the shop, dragging her with me without even glancing at him. Once outside and around the corner, she stopped me, catching her breath. Then she glared up, "What was that for?"

"He's dangerous." I said. She shook her head, "Even so, that was more dramatic than necessary." I laughed, "That's my middle name."

The days passed by quickly. Every time I saw him outside of class I would dart the other way. If he turned around to ask me something in class I would, at the speed of sound, answer the question in a squeak. In P.E., I'd press myself as far as I could into the wall, away from him. It became routine for me: see the transfer? Run.

It seemed like he wanted to talk to me. For some odd reason. Today I was pushing my books back into my locker, when a note slipped out. Intrigued, I bent down and scooped it up, gently prying it open.

Can you meet me on the roof? Please come as soon as you can after school ends. I'll be waiting.

It wasn't signed. I frowned. Who could it be? I stuffed the note into my pocket. I had nothing else to do, so why not? A nagging feeling tugged at my heart, fear trying to squeeze its way in. What if it's the transfer? What if he tries to kill me or something?! I shook my head. Fear, once again, got the better of me. I sighed. I wasn't going to meet this person. Just in case.

I felt an unwanted pair of eyes on me all day. I uncomfortably shifted in my seat in classes, always having the feeling that someone was watching me. I couldn't help but feel like some kind of prey.

The last school bell rang, and I darted out of the classroom as soon as I could. I ran up the stairs and to the roof. I had to know who it was. If I was being irrational or not. I peered through the window of the door, my heart jumping out of my chest. Leaning against a wall on the roof, stood the transfer student. I blinked, and praised my paranoia for once. He looked to the door, his eyes landing on me. He pushed off of the wall and started to make his way over. Warning bells went off in my head, and I started to run back downstairs. I heard the door open and his footsteps thump behind me. Nonononono I don't wanna die today! I was turning the corner to race down the next flight of stairs when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist while another covered my mouth. I was pulled into someone. In a panic, I was about to bite down on his hand when he cooed into my ear, "I'm not going to hurt you, (Y/N). I just wanted to talk." I frowned, and his grip loosened on me a bit, but he still held me in place, making sure that I didn't run away. "Let's go somewhere quieter, alright?" he walked me away from the stairs, and I jumped to my senses, kicking at him, "Mmph!" He sighed, and opened a random door, pushing him and I inside.

It was dark. Pitch black, really. I felt his hands holding onto my waist securely, as if reassuring himself that I hadn't run away. I started to tremble, "W-What are you gonna-" I felt his finger press to my lips, shutting me up. I heard him sigh, pulling me closer to him. "I needed to talk to someone. You were the only one that came to mind." I blushed in the dark, grateful that he couldn't see how his touch was affecting me. He took my silence as a push to keep talking. "I'm not "dangerous", (Y/N). I was wrongly charged. Can't you sympathize with me?"

I blinked, not knowing how to respond. Luckily, he filled the void again, "... I just... need to hold someone. Can you do that for me? I promise I won't bother you again." I felt his arms slowly wrap around my waist, but he stopped, waiting for my answer.

I flushed bright red, thoroughly surprised. "U-Um, I guess so." I stuttered out. My body was pressed to his in an instant, and he buried his nose in my hair. Not knowing what else to do, I patted his back awkwardly. He chuckled, and pulled away, playing with my hair. "Thanks." I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me in the darkness. I smiled. This is so weird but... kinda cute, too. Who would've thought the school delinquent just needed a hug. I felt a pang of guilt.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry for, uh, for avoiding you so much. I mean... it was wrong of me to believe the rumors about you." I apologized. I felt his hand trace down my cheek and underneath my chin, and shivered. "Aww, you're so cute. Y'know... if you were willing, I'd be your boyfriend." I could practically hear his smirk, and blushed. "U-Um, well, that's kinda sudden, I mean, I didn't want to see you anyway-"

I was cut off by his hand roaming down my side to my hip. His fingers nimbly ducked into my pocket to pull out the note from before. "Hmm, but you kept the note, didn't you?" I blushed, "I just forgot to throw it away-"

"Sure. Say that all you want, darling, but you were... curious, right?" He leaned in, his breath tickling my neck. My breath hitched at how close he was. I tilted my head away from him.

"It's settled, then." I felt him back away from me, and felt air return to my lungs. "I'll pick you up after school tomorrow and treat you. I'm sure you won't be able to resist me for long." I felt him raise my hand, brushing his lips against it. "Until then, (Y/N)."

I blinked, not even noticing him exit the room, leaving me in the dark. Both literally and figuratively. "Did... Did that just happen?" I whispered to myself, tracing my finger over where his lips had been. My heart jumped, almost bursting out of my chest in excitement. I blushed, and knew that I'd probably spend the rest of the day dreaming about him. Damn pencil guy planned it all along, didn't he? ... Smooth, though. Very smooth. He definitely knows what he's doing, the bastard.

Can I get pregnant from this?

A/N: Alright! I didn't know how to end it, so humor it is! I hope you liked that one. Surprisingly enough I finished it in like an hour. Congrats on not getting writer's block, self! I know it wasn't an intense make out session, but I like my fluffy crap, so I'm writing my fluffy crap.

Comment~ Love ya~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

456 11 6
A collection of one shots, inspired by you guys! ~~~~~~~ The game: - You send me keywords - simple nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives or even whole sc...
4.6K 197 13
Ok so I realised I write a lot of onseshots, and so from now on, if I ever come up with one I'll post it in this xD Most of these have a whole plot...
1.3K 41 8
'·..୨୧˖ 🪄꒰ 🎩 ꒱ ‌♡ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ✦ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
107K 948 57
I loved Persona 5 so much I decided to write some one shots for it. I wrote everything from romance, friendship, multi parters and even holiday & bir...