Jason (BoyxBoy)

Von Spiro96Beliectioner

(Boy×Boy) Everyone is familiar with story of Cinderella, I'm quite sure of that; but this is a parody, with... Mehr

Intro/Prologue
Chapter One; Prince Charming
Chapter Two; Do Your Parents Know?
Chapter Three; Pre-Ball
Chapter Four; First Dance
Chapter Five; The Prince and His Kiss
Chapter Six; A Royal Apology
Chapter Seven; Back Pain
Chapter Eight; Massage
Chapter Nine; Plagued Thoughts
Chapter Ten; tbh i couldnt think of a title
Chapter Eleven; Prince Of Heathen
Q&A
Chapter Twelve; Tired
Chapter Thirteen; Swine
Chapter Fourteen; Oh Damn
Chapter Fifteen; Dungeons
Chapter Sixteen; "Bless The Prince"
Chapter Seventeen; "Action's Speak Louder Than Words"
Chapter Eighteen; "The Day Before"
Chapter Nineteen; Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty; "Cant Find Him"
Chapter Twenty-One; Bippity Boppity Boo, Baby I Got You
Chapter Twenty-Three; Spill The Tea

Chapter Twenty-Two; All It Takes Is Love

749 54 25
Von Spiro96Beliectioner

Justin

My heart felt broken as I stood in front of the people of Cornucopia, all expectant-like as they stared at me. Just as my parents were about the announcement.

I was nervous to announce an engagement with someone I dont love... moments before everyone qas gathered, Niall was expressing to me how he wasnt so sure if it was a good idea.

As much as he wants to please his family, he's hesitant about this. I dont even blame him.

As the crowd made sure their focus to me, I knew it was my turn to make a speech. My father, decided to take that attention to himself suddenly, which was slight relief on me.

I wasnt ready to announce it.

"I, on behalf of the royal staff, and family, would like to thank you all for joining us in celebration of Prince Justin's 18th birthday." My father smiles at the crowd, "Prince Justin is grateful we could share this moment with our people."

I sighed, eyes locking down onto the table before me. I cant believe I have to go through with this.

"The catering was cooked to perfection, so a deep graditude to the chef, and his kitchen-hands." My father chuckled as he listed off a few people, who helped make this night happen, to thank.

I felt like this speech was going to drag on, which I was hoping for - unfortunately fate is not that kind.

"Now, Prince Justin has something else he would like to share before we all continue to dance the night away." My father grinned.

Alright. Now its definitely my turn.

"It is with..." I stuttered awfully, "Uh, it is with great pleasure I am able to announce my engagement with you all tonight..."

I was beginning to get a little choked up. Im betraying Jason so much. I wanted him to be here so badly, but he never showed up... my eyes were almost leaking tears.

"I will be marrying Prince Niall, of the Heathen Kingdom... we have fallen in love over the passed few days," I kept a forced small smile in my face, beginning to look up at the crowd, "and I believe he's the one for-"

In the midst of lying straight out of my teeth, my eyes locked onto a familiar face... that of one that belongs to Jason.

His head was down, and he was glaring at the ground in frustration.

My voice felt like it had been drained from me, as well as my emotions haulting completely.

He was here? How long has he been here?

"Wait!" Niall suddenly interrupted, surprising everyone, "I dont want to marry Prince Justin!"

I gasped in shock, as did the crowd, and our parents.

"I dont love him... and he doesnt love me." He looked to me, "I cant let the fact I'm a prince determine who I fall in love with... and I found someone... you have too."

"What is the meaning of this?!" My father demanded, "Justin, I want an explanation! You are in love with someone? Who? Why have you not said anything?"

All attention was now on me, my gut twisted nervously, "I..I... uh.. you see..."

I

had to tell them the truth... I cant marry Niall.

"Spit it out," My mother pleaded, wanting to get to the bottom of this all.

"Prince Niall is right," I admitted, feeling like I was in a overly dramatic play as the crowd began whispering amongst each other in shock, "I'm in love with somebody who deserves so much more than me."

My eyes looked towards Jason, and I knew I was about to get choked up.
I was terrified at the slight chance he could reject me, we keep going back and forth, and nothing is permanent. I want it to be though.

"Deserves more? You're a prince. Anyone should consider themselves lucky to eaven know you." A dutchess suddenly squealed out, her arms crossed in annoyance.

I could see the bitter look in Jason's face, and I could slightly understand the irritation he gets that Im treated like I'm a god.

I'm not a god.

"You're wrong," I snapped at her, knowing I had to defend Jason, "He is the most wonderful human being I have ever met, he is stronger than anyone I know... and my body guards snap peoples heads off-"

"We do not!" Sylvester scolded from behind me.

"And thats comoletely irrelevant." Arnold flicked the back of my head, making the crowd laugh.

I rolled my eyes, but continued, "Anyway, my point is. I've never felt this way about anyone. I flirt with people all the time, I've never wanted to be committed in my life to anyone... at least not while Im so young."

"Who is he? We get it." My Dad blurted.

I huffed, "He knows who he is. And I just need him to take a step forward, because I dont want him to feel uncomfortable."

My eyes went back to Jason, and his cheeks were a cherry red - but his eyes held so much confusion.

I sent him a nod, to which he looked around the room, not sure if he should.

People attempted to look in the direction I was aiming my eyes at, but thankfully there were too many people for them to actually pin point where Jason was.

Jason was overly hesitant at that moment, and I couldnt understand why.

It could be the fact everyone was watching...

I didnt want him to feel uncomfortable; but my father wont let this go... no body will.

My heart almost skipped a beat after Jason took a step forward, everyone gasping dramatically.

"Who is this?" "Who is he?" "He looks familliar..." "is that..." the crowd broke out into questions as if it were an uncontrollable fire.

Jason looked at me, unsure if it was in fact him that I meant.

I couldnt hide the grin on my face. He actually stepped forward. He likes me.

I wiggled my brows in excitement, but Jason glared in return.

Okay, still mad.

"Justin?" Mum placed a hand on my shoulder, "Who is this boy?"

"Jason." I cleared my throat, smiling, "And he's all I can ever think about."

Mum cooed slightly at that, "My goodness-"

"Wait a minute!" A voice errupted, before Jason's steo father pushed his way to the front of the crowd, "Prince Justin cannot see him!"

"What? You have no right to say anything." I spat in anger.

Who does he think he is?

"Stop trying to ruin my life." Jason added, and I was kind of surprised.

"Ruin your life!?" He scoffed, "I helped you-"

"Helped me!?" Jason suddenly bursted, and i hadnt seen him in such a way before, "You make me clean after you, cook for you, run errands, sort finances, organize tax, sew the stupid little holes you keep cutting into your shirts!"

"You ungrateful little shit!" He shouted, attempting to launch himself at Jason.

Not on my watch.

I found myself leaping in front of Justin out of a reaction, protecting him completely.

Jason's step father had no time to retreat, his body bulldozed mine back into Jason's - which sent us all flying to the floor, knocking the all the breath out of me.

Sylvester and Arnold sprung into immediate action, grabbing hold of Jason's step father and ripping him off of us.

He was then slammed to the ground and held there while the royal protection team came to our aid.

"Can you breathe? Is anything hurt?" They made their sole focus on me.

I groaned, pushing them away, "Jase?" I moved off of him, hoping he wasnt hurt.

Jason grumbled, sitting up, "Ugh, my neck feels so sore."

"Dont move, let me help." I ordered, quickly shuffling around to help him sit up properly, seeing as he was on a lean.

"How dare you attack my son!" My fathers voice boomed threateningly towards Jason's step father, and I wrapped my arms around Jason in a hug of support.

Jason sighed, looking up at me, "Whats gonna happen?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.8K 1.8K 70
These are one shots that I have created so please enjoy and read. Mostly all of these one shots are going to be Jastin, sorry if you don't really lik...
223 37 6
~inspired by jennifer's body~ when boys start to go missing and tyler starts acting weird, josh knows those two things can't be a coincidence. CONTAI...
40.4K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...