The Perfect Situation | a Jen...

Oleh vrnatalie

I wrote this fanfic a while ago. The writing is terrible in comparison to the writing I do now, but I am stil... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Question
Sorry
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
I'm Sorry
Hello Again!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Short A/N
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Please read loves!
Please Read Pt. 2
Chapter Twenty-Two
PLEASE READ :)
Guys, don't be mad.
Face Reveal?!
highly requested face reveal‼️

PLEASE READ :)

1.4K 33 60
Oleh vrnatalie

(Yes, I love Mickey Mouse^^)

So I've been wondering about my readers, especially the really active ones, I've probably given you a shoutout if that's you! The_Marshmallow you deserve a shout out too!

• Anyway, the first thing I've been wondering is are there any guys reading this book? Vote if you are a guy and Comment if you are a girl!

• Secondly, comment your vote: should I do a role play where you pick a character from a list of characters I will post and we role play in the comments? orlandier did it and it gave me the idea to ask you guys about it! Yes, no?

• Thirdly, I don't really know how long typical books about Jenzie on Wattpad are, I've seen 30 and I've seen 50 chapters on another story so comment how long the book should be! I have some ideas for this story but they won't last for another 30 chapters or anything, but you can DM me ideas if you'd like :)

Thanks for reading! Make sure to comment please on the questions I asked above! Only vote if you're a boy please! Love you guys <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...