Avengers High School

forevertdr által

After Bruce Banner's experiment in the lab turns the team into 14 year olds, Nick Fury makes them all attend... Több

𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
I Can't Believe This
Not the Principal's Office
Schedules
Chemistry and Mythology
Biology and History
Lunch Time
You Don't Remember Me?
What's the Plan?
Stark Never Cries
A Tony-less Lunch
Influenced By the God of Mischief
Hello, Walter Lawson
Meet the Foster Parents
Gym Class is For Suckers
Add a Dash of Pepper
I Must Have the Answers
The Avengers Club
Who Are You Taking?
Natasha and Loki and Pepper, Oh My!
Kiss and Don't Tell
Getting a Date
The Dance - Part 1
The Dance - Part 2
The Dance - Part 3
The After Party
Shakespeare in the Park
Not Enough Pep
Not Morning People
Where's Natasha When You Need Her?
Cameron's Crazy Visit Part 1
Cameron's Crazy Visit Part 2
Ignored and Replaced
Ya Live and Ya Learn
Natasha Vs Cameron
La Profesora
Go New Breeze Dolphins!
Twenty Facts about Author xD
Does Whatever a Spider Can?
Six Flags America!
The Show Must Go On
Saturday Night Fevers
May the Best Man Win (Round 1)
May the Best Man Win (Round 2)
Does Anyone Object?
It's All Downhill From Here
New Beau.
PSA: IMPORTANT
Oh, How the Tables Have Turned

Smash and Burn

7.6K 328 212
forevertdr által

[After lunch, everybody is walking to class. Tony runs up to Bruce and walks beside him, but Bruce doesn't notice]

Tony: HI, BANNER!

Bruce: (Jumps and screams) What the!? (frowns) Tony!

Tony: (Laughs) I scared you? Sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out that much.

Bruce: Yeah. Well, you did.

Tony: (Raises an eyebrow) You must be ticked off. What happened? You were fine in chemistry this morning, but at lunch you seemed really mad. Why did you even snap at Thor for putting ketchup on his fries?

Bruce: Because I don't like ketchup!

Tony: Okay, okay. Calm down. Calm down. It was just a question. But seriously, what's your deal?

Bruce: I don't know. I'm just irritable. I'm ready to go home.

Tony: Yeah, me too. But we've got one more class.

Bruce: I wish I had wood shop with one of you.

Tony: Yeah, me and Ms. Widow have next class together. Pepper comes in there occasionally. I hope she comes today.

Bruce: Oh yeah. That's right. You got her to remember us.

Tony: Yep. Now I just need to explain everything and stop her from marrying Happy.

Bruce: Can you stop talking about your life for once!?

Tony: (Blankly stares)...What the?... Um, did you just go Rogers on me? I mean, like, what?

Bruce: Sorry. I need my heart monitor.

Tony: Your heart monitor?

Bruce: Yeah, it tells me how fast my heart is beating, so I can try to control myself.

Tony: And if it beats too fast...?

Bruce: Hulk Mode Activated, what do you think!?

Tony: Alright, alright. Maybe you should put it on right now.

Bruce: I will. (Pulls it out of his book bag and puts it on his wrist) There. (looks at it) My heart rate is okay at the moment.

Tony: What are you going to do if you turn into... big, green ugly?

Bruce: I don't know, Tony! I haven't thought about it!

Tony: Don't yell! We need to be prepared for this. I don't wanna be in the library and all of a sudden hear...GRRRAAAAAHH! I'll be with Natasha. And you know how she gets around you when you're angry...... Maybe you need a Snickers bar.

Bruce: I'm not HUNGRY, Tony! Now go to your stupid Latin class.

Tony: But, I can help you-

Bruce: Go away!

Tony: Someone's suffering from mood swings.

Bruce: LEAVE!

Tony: (Blankly stares).....You really hurt my feelings, Banner. You really did. (Walks down the opposite hall)

(Bruce walks into wood shop class. Mr. Raymond and the other students walk in)

Mr. Raymond: You guys can get to work on our projects. Remember, they're due next Tuesday.

(The students nod)

(Bruce walks over to his partial wooden chair that he's building)

Mr. Raymond: Oh, and everyone, we've got a new student in here. Now be nice to him. He's pretty new around here.

(Loki walks in the room with a big smile on his face)

Mr. Raymond: Here he is. This is Walter Lawson.

(Bruce looks up and frowns)

Loki: (Waves to Bruce) Hello, Robert.

Bruce: (Furrows his eyebrows)....What?

Loki: That is your name.

Bruce: I know, but I go by Bruce. How do you know my first name?

Loki: Ehehehehe. Don't be a silly fool, Banner. You know I search your files.

(Bruce raises his eyebrows)

Mr. Raymond: I take it you two know each other.

Bruce: Sadly, yes.

Loki: Sadly? (Walks over to Bruce) It is not sad that we know each other. Actually, I think it is spectacular that the two of us get to "hang out." We can chat about me being smashed into the floor several times by a giant green monster. I think that is a great topic.

Bruce: (Mumbling) Get away from me, Loki. I'm not in the mood.

Mr. Raymond: (To Loki) Ya know, since you just switched classes, you don't have to make a project. But you can help Bruce finish his chair if you want.

(Loki smiles at Bruce)

Bruce: Please, Mr. Raymond! No! I don't want him to work with me!

Loki: Yes you do, Pal. We make a great team. (Pats Bruce's shoulder)

Bruce: Get off! And no we don't!

Loki: We'll be fine, Mr. Raymond. He just seems to be a little provoked.

(Mr. Raymond nods and goes to his desk)

Loki: So, Bruce. What do you need me to do?

Bruce: I need you to sit down and shut up.

Loki: Excuse me? That is no way to treat an immortal.

Bruce: Loki, I don't wanna hear any of your crap today.

Loki: You seem upset, Banner. Maybe I can help you relax. I know some great techniques.

Bruce: Laufeyson, I will punch you.

Loki: Oooh. See? You really need to calm down. You wouldn't want to punch a friend.

Bruce: I'm not friends with you.

Loki: Yes, you are. (Sees Bruce's heart monitor) Hey, what is that?

Bruce: My heart rate monitor. It tells me how fast it's beating. If it gets too fast, I could hulk out.

Loki: Oh. I see. What kind of things make your heart beat faster?

Bruce: Running. Fighting. Anger. Stress. You. I don't know! Can you just go away!?

Loki: I know what can calm you down. Soft, classical music.

Bruce: Duh. I know. Beethoven is constantly replaying on my IPod.

Loki: Really? I don't know who that is, but okay. Who else?

Bruce: Only the most amazing composers of all time. Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Handel, Vivaldi-

Loki: Ehh! I don't know why I asked, 'cause I really don't care. Anyway, why don't you listen to your IPod, then?

Bruce: Because I can't find it! I was brushing my teeth and then Fury told me to take out the trash, and I left my IPod in the bathroom. Then when I came back, it was gone. I asked Thor if he had taken it, but he said he "would not do such a thing."

Loki: (Pulls IPod out of pocket) I took it.

Bruce: (Frowns) What!? Give me that! (Grabs it, then puts the ear buds in his ears and plays a song. It starts playing a crazy heavy metal song. He yanks them out of his ears) What the heck!!?

Loki: Ehehehehehe!! I am so good. I'm just too good.

Bruce: What was that!? (His heart monitor starts beating extremely fast. He looks at it and then back to Loki) Look what you've done! It's going to high!

Loki: Oh, phooey. I didn't mean to make it do that. (Grins)

Bruce: Shut up you sarcastic little brat.

Loki: No offense, but I'm taller than you.

Bruce: You won't be if I get angry. And just saying...I'm coming after you first if I do. Now, what did you do to my IPod?

Loki: Nothing.

Bruce: (Frowns) Loki...

Loki: I'm not lying. It's not your IPod. It's Tony's.

Bruce: Oh....Then where's mine!?

Loki: How would I know!? I don't listen to mortal crap! I truly do not see how it is so entertaining.

Bruce: Does Thor have it?

Loki: I. Do not. Know. I don't pay attention to what he does.

Bruce: Well, you better find out.

Loki: Maybe. (Touches Bruce's wooden chair) This is not bad. How long will it be before you finish?

Bruce: Next Monday, probably.

Loki: Oh. Nice. (Grabs a hammer) Maybe if you just put this piece of wood into place...(Hits it and then chair falls apart) ................Uh-Oh.... (Slowly looks at Bruce)

(Bruce stares at Loki with his fists clenched)

Loki: Umm...(embarrassingly laughs)...I am very, truly, sorry.

(Bruce frowns and starts to breathe heavily)

Loki: (Embarrassingly smiles) It was very impressive, but you should have used a stronger version of wood glue. Just putting that out there for your consideration when you build the next one.

Bruce: Loki. I spent THIS WHOLE WEEK ON THAT!!

Loki: Then spend another week on it.

Bruce: It's due NEXT TUESDAY! (his monitor beats super fast)

Loki: Banner, I can see how furious you are, but there is no reason to yell. If you hulk out, you could cause a huge destruction to the school and everyone in it....(Smiles) Hey, maybe you should hulk out. Just let me get out of here first. (Starts to run, but Bruce grabs him)

Bruce: Oh no. You aren't going anywhere. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU MESS UP MY CHAIR!!

(Mr. Raymond stands up and walks over to them)

Mr. Raymond: What is going on?

Loki: He is mad because he accidentally broke his chair when he hit it with a hammer. Then he started yelling at me like some kind of mortal animal.

Bruce: WHAT!? (his monitor beeps faster and faster)

Mr. Raymond: Mortal?

Loki: Yes. That is what I said.

Bruce: I DIDN'T HIT IT! HE DID! (points to Loki) HE IS THE ONE THAT MESSED UP MY CHAIR! Now I'M gonna end up failing and EVERYONE ELSE is gonna pass! That IS NOT gonna happen! (Runs to a student's project and smashes it on the ground)

Student 1: What!?

Mr. Raymond: Bruce!

(Bruce smashes another student's project)

Mr. Raymond: Bruce!!

Student 2: (To Bruce) Hey! What did you do!?

(Bruce smashes another one, and then throws another one into the wall, breaking it)

Students: WHAT THE!?

Mr. Raymond: BRUCE!

(Bruce finally stops and calms down. He walks over to Mr. Raymond and Loki)

Bruce: (Lets out a deep breath) I feel a lot better now.

(Mr. Raymond, Bruce, and Loki look around the room at all the destruction)

Bruce: ......Oh. I did all this and I didn't even hulk out? Impressive.

Mr. Raymond: Impressive? What do you mean impressive!? My whole room is destroyed and some of your classmates projects are destroyed! You have detention on Saturday!!!

Bruce: (Blankly stares) Dang...

Loki: (Shakes head, ashamed) All of this just because you didn't use a stonger version of wood glue.

Bruce: (Looks at him and frowns) Shut up.

Haha, Brucie has detention! The good thing is, at least he didn't hulk out. Phew, that would have been extremely hard for Fury, Hill, and the rest of the team to explain. ;) So, looks like all of the avengers have detention. What about Loki? I guess we'll have to read the next chapter to see what happens. That one will be my play on The Breakfast Club. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it. It's a good movie. Lol, hopefully it will be good enough for you guys. I'm only taking a little bit from the movie. *shrugs* Haha, but anyways, Lol I was listening to "I'm Goblin" from The Amazing Spider Man 2 soundtrack while I was typing this, and I mean, wow. It sooo made Bruce's anger in this chapter come alive. Hehe, anyways, I'll update soon. <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.3K 30
After your parents' death, you have worked hard to follow your dreams of becoming a scientist. You spend ages in the lab at a local high school, work...
63.2K 2.3K 18
A 'science stuff' gone wrong, seven small children, two SHIELD agents, and a pinch of AIM sticking their noses where they don't belong. Sounds like...
17.7K 345 14
(Takes place During Avengers 1) It might look like you're an average teen in New York at first glance but there is so much more to you. You knew Nick...
22.9K 1.4K 44
Potter Morgan needed a way out. Only in high school, boarding school was the only way. But this school is harboring a secret that can be fatal. Can P...