always [bts pjm] COMPLETED

De magicshopjimin

"Eunhee, my Eunhee. You are my always." In which a girl who lives by the word always falls in love with a boy... Mais

[ i n t r o d u c t i o n ]
[ o n e - c o f f e e ]
[ t w o - h u m m i n g ]
[ t h r e e - h a p p y (1) ]
[ f o u r - h a p p y (2) ]
[ f i v e - o k a y ]
[ s i x - c u r i o u s ]
[ s e v e n - s m i l i n g ]
[ e i g h t - c o m p l i c a t e d ]
[ n i n e - k i s s ]
[ t e n - f r i e n d s h i p ]
[ e l e v e n - d a t e ]
[ t w e l v e - t h e r e ]
[ f o u r t e e n - h i d i n g ]
[ f i f t e e n - f o r g e t ]
[ s i x t e e n - s h e ]
[ s e v e n t e e n - n o r m a l ]
[ e i g h t e e n - j e a l o u s ]
[ n i n e t e e n - a f r a i d ]
[ t w e n t y - h o p e ]
[ t w e n t y - o n e - n e v e r ]
[ b o n u s ]
[ n e w b o o k + t h a n k y o u ]

[ t h i r t e e n - i m a g i n e d ]

1.9K 61 23
De magicshopjimin

she always imagined that he would come back.

"Sewoon-oppa?"

Eunhee was hesitant to believe the boy before her eyes was her old best friend. She hadn't seen him since he left for America, after the incident.

She felt Jimin tense beside her, as well as Tae, and realized that she should explain.

"Guys, this is my childhood best friend, Kim Sewoon. He's about three years older than us, and he moved to America after-" Eunhee hesitated. She hadn't told Jimin yet about what had happened when she was younger and wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Sewoon caught on and responded instead, "After I finished middle school. Then, I went to America to finish high school and college." Wait. He's already done with college. That doesn't make sense.

Sewoon noticed her confused expression and explained, "I did graduate a little early but for good reason. It was because of a girl." Sewoon winked. Jennie-unnie?

Jennie was a girl that had moved with Sewoon's family to America at the time, and she remembered the very start of their relationship, when he confessed on the rooftop. She hadn't seen her in ages.

Suddenly, Eunhee felt an arm around her shoulder and looked over to see Jimin.

"Hey, Sewoon-shi. Sorry to interrupt, but my name's Jimin, and I go to school with Eunhee. I just wanted to let you know that we're dating," he said.

Sewoon and Eunhee looked at each other for a second and began to laugh. She wasn't sure whether or not she should tell Jimin that Sewoon already had a girlfriend, but whenever he got jealous, she found it adorable. So, she shook her head at Sewoon, signaling to him to not say anything.

"Oh! Well, that's a bummer. I've always liked Eunhee," he joked.

She looked towards Jimin, and it looked like he was shooting lasers at Sewoon.

"Why are you back in Korea?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm here for a short internship," he explained. "At first, I had absolutely no idea where I was going to stay, so I decided to call you one day. But, your mom picked up, and we got to talking. She introduced me to the real estate agent for this neighborhood, and he set me up with this place. Trust me, I was surprised as you were, when I saw you on the lawn, and with two guys as well."

"My mom talked with you?" Eunhee hesitantly asked.

"Yeah, a couple of months ago. Why? What's wrong?" Sewoon asked, noticing her expression. She began to explain her situation while holding back her tears.

"Eunhee, I'm so sorry. If you ever need to talk, I'm right next door," Sewoon said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks. It was nice seeing you, Sewoon. I work at the coffee shop down the street if you want to catch up tomorrow," Eunhee suggested. He nodded, so she gave him her number and address.

After he left, Taehyung, Jimin, and Eunhee went back inside in silence.

"Eunhee, do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Taehyung offered.

"That would be great," she smiled.

"Let me grab my things. Can you stay with her until I get back, Jimin?" Jimin nodded at him, as he left the house.

"Eunhee, I really know this isn't the time to ask you something like this, and I know I'm being really immature. But, really? 'Sewoon-oppa?'" he asked with a serious expression.

Eunhee stared back at him with a blank expression, trying to hold back her laughter. It was at serious times like these that she needed Jimin to make her smile.

"He was my best friend for quite a while, and that girl he mentioned isn't me, by the way," she explained cheekily.

"Oh, I see, but don't go around calling anyone, 'oppa,' understand?" Jimin asked jokingly.

Eunhee chuckled, as she rested her head on Jimin's chest. She could hear his soothing heartbeat and the warmth of his chest against her cheek.

"Are you okay, Eunhee?"

Eunhee paused and debated how to answer this question. She usually would say something to the extent of 'yes' or 'of course,' but now, she couldn't. The last time she lied about this Jimin got angry, and he obviously knows that she's not. So, why lie?

"No, not really. I just wish my mom could understand that I do need her, and I just keep thinking of all the things I did or could've done wrong. Then, I imagine-"

Suddenly, Jimin pressed his lips against hers and pulled away.

"Don't ever say that, Eunhee. It's not your fault. Your mom will come back when she's ready. Besides, you have Taehyung now. He may or not be an alien, but he's one heck of a brother."

Eunhee laughed and turned her head toward the door, as she heard the lock turn.

"Jiminie, I think it's time for you to leave," Taehyung asked in a brotherly, yet friendly manner.

Jimin stood up and took her hands in his. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay? Call me if you want to talk, even if it's 2 in the morning," Jimin smiled.

Smiling, Eunhee nodded and watched as Jimin left.

"Does he know?" Tae asked quietly. About the incident.

"No, and I plan to keep it that way."

"You know you have to tell him at some point. Jimin doesn't really like lies. Nevertheless, I had no idea, Eunhee. What kind of witch does that to a person?"

You mean drown them?

When Eunhee was younger, about a week after her dad left, the rumor spread in her middle school that her dad had left. Those grew into vicious rumors about her mom cheating or her dad having an affair. Everyone else kept it to themselves, only whispering around her.

Except for Jung Yoonji.

She would constantly torment Eunhee, teasing her about not having a father. At the time, as all the other kids were learning how to ride a bike or how to swim, she couldn't because her dad had promised her that he would, and she didn't want to break that promise.

One day, Eunhee decided to leave school after first period to go visit the pond that her dad had taken her to. She had debated whether or not to tell Sewoon, but he would just want to follow her. But, she didn't want him to do that: he had already done so much for her.

What she didn't know at the time was that Yoonji and her friends had followed her there. They were aware of the fact that she couldn't swim. However, that didn't matter at all to them.

She had been staring peacefully at the lake, when all of a sudden, she was pushed to the ground. Eunhee got up and turned around to see Yoonji and her friends. They had begun to corner her and make her move back closer to the lake.

"People like you don't deserve to have friends like Sewoon-oppa. What does he even see in you as a person?" Yoonji mocked, as she pushed Eunhee into the lake.

To this day, Eunhee still remembers this feeling vividly. Not being able to hear anything clearly because the waters filling in her ears. Her legs burning from her kicking. The feeling of desperation and fear.

She had watched them walk away and had accepted that this was her fate.

That was until she heard the splash.

She saw a boy swim towards her and bring her back to shore. Eunhee always wondered who had saved her that day. The boy shook her awake, and she began to cough up water. Her eyes and ears had been cloudy; she remembered hearing a sound and watching him pause for a second, as he reluctantly ran away. Soon after, the medics took her to the hospital, where her mother and Sewoon came to visit her.

Eunhee had decided to tell Taehyung this side of her past, which she wished to forget, because she thought that as her brother, he had a right to know about her trauma.

"Tae, I don't want Jimin to find out, though. I'm already messed up enough as it is. I don't need another reason for him to think any lesser of me," Eunhee explained.

"Eunhee, Jimin's not like that. He understands everything; he just wants to be there for you. And, if he thinks any lesser of you because of your problems, rather than comforting you, then you don't need him. I'll fight him myself because you deserve better," Tae replied.

"I'll tell him when I'm ready," Eunhee sighed.

[ t h e n e x t d a y ]

Eunhee heard the familiar chime and saw Mrs. Park enter the cáfe.

"Mrs. Park! You're back! How was your trip?"

"It was wonderful, and my son came to pick me up from the airport. Thank you for asking, Eunhee. How have you been?"

"I'm fine."

"That's good! I'll have my regular. Oh! Did my son come to visit while I was gone?"

"Um, I'm not sure that he did," Eunhee responded with a confused expression.

"Well, I'll make sure to bring him one of these days. I would love to set you up with him," Mrs. Park suggested.

"Actually, I'm dating someone right now," Eunhee blushed.

"That's fine! I would just be happy enough to know that my son would have a friend like you."

"That'd be great. I'm looking forward to it," Eunhee smiled. I hope Jimin's okay with this.

She entered the classroom out of breath, as she arrived at school right on the dot.

"Class! We have a new student coming in today!"

The whole class watched as the door opened, and a familiar girl strutted into the classroom.

Eunhee blinked a couple of times and realized who it was. Jung Yoonji.

"Jung Yoonji?" a voice asked excitedly. I don't think I said that out loud.

She turned around to see Jimin standing up, smiling at the girl.

"Jiminie?" she responded.

Oh no.

a u t h o r ' s • n o t e
Hey readers! I'm sorry that it's been such a long time. I've just been caught up by all of my assignments lately. So to make up for it, here's an extra long chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, as things are about to heat up. I appreciate your support, so please make sure to vote and comment! Thanks!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.4K 690 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
387K 20.4K 41
In which Jimin loves Yoongi's blog and Yoongi finds him annoying. -- 5/20/17~ #236 in Fanfiction 5/24/17~ #245 in Fanfiction 5/22/17~# 250 in Fanfict...
104K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
513K 33K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...