Soft.

Par fiftyslays

When a high profile CEO, Zeke Ingram, clashes with the new boss in town, Naomi Cartier, it's clear that it's... Plus

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n | part 1
n i n e t e e n | part 2
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 1
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 2
t w e n t y - f i v e | part 3
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e | part 1
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e | part 1
Updated Cast
t h i r t y - f i v e | part 2
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
Update.
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
Author's Note

t h i r t y - o n e | part 2

48.5K 2.8K 1.1K
Par fiftyslays

Excuse any mistakes..

Seattle, Washington
8:22pm

Turning the key in the door knob, Naomi walked inside the warm penthouse. She immediately smelled Zeke's strong cologne, inhaling the scent as she closed the door behind her. Removing the shoes off of her feet, Naomi looked around as she walked down the small foyer that lead the living room. "Zeke?" She called out.

"I'm in here." He responded.

She appeared in the room, noticing that Zeke was messing with his camera. He turned most of his lower level into a photography studio. Naomi looked around at the pictures, some were new while the others she had noticed before.

She smiled at one of the pictures from when they left the aquarium. Naomi didn't realize that he had taken a picture of her and Nia. "That's a beautiful picture."

        Zeke looked up to see which picture she was looking at. He smiled at the picture as well and nodded. "Yea it is."

"So, what does Mr. Ingram have up his sleeve?" She looked at him.

          "I want to take pictures of you." Zeke replied, standing up and walking over towards her. "You were meant to be in front of a camera."

Naomi looked unsure about the idea. "I'm not a model."

     "You're a natural to be honest." He looked over her and licked his lips.

"Hmm, I don't know. I'm camera shy."

           "I don't believe that for one second, Dr." he moved a string of hair behind her ears. "I think you love the camera. The pictures around your place says so. That's where Nia gets it from."

Naomi playfully rolled her eyes, and walked away from him. "Okay, maybe I like the camera just a little bit."

    "I know you do." She sat her purse on the table and slowly removed her leather jacket. Zeke helped her, and threw the jacket on the back of the couch.

"I'm glad I decided to look decent." She looked at him.

    Taking her by the hand, he smirked and shook his head. "Stop, you always look amazing."

"I still have scars." She frowned causing him to turn and look back at her.

           Bending down slightly, he pecked her lips. "Flaws and all, Naomi. Physical scars or not, you're still beautiful."

Reassurance, something Naomi didn't need often, but these days she needed them more than ever. The incident with the police officer made her feel less than. As if she wasn't someone, somebody.

    She didn't feel beautiful, although she still received many compliments. But, Zeke's comforting words seemed to put the pieces back together.

"Okay. I'll do your little photoshoot." She let go of his hand and walked over to where his camera was set up. She moved in front of the white backdrop while Zeke went over to his camera and finished preparing it.

Naomi noticed an antique turntable in the corner near Zeke's bookshelf. Lifting an eyebrow out of curiosity, she walked over and glanced at his record collection.

Hmm, he loves jazz too.

"You're full of surprises." She glanced back at him. Zeke looked over at her and smiled.

"You like jazz music?" He asked.

She nodded as she continued going through his collection. "I love it. My grandfather played the saxophone. He was from Harlem so you know he was the era of the Harlem Renaissance. He taught Amir how to play as well."

Zeke sighed a little. "Senaya was an amazing jazz singer. She used to sing at the little clubs up there in Chicago. That's how she met my dad. He would go out and listen to the music just because he enjoyed. He saw her on stage one night and the rest is history."

"That's different. Explains alot about her, though." Naomi looked at him. Zeke pondered on what she meant by that. "Black people are so diverse, though. It amazes me, never ceases to. Jazz, hip hop, rap, r&b, rock n roll. We really created entertainment and perfected it."

"True." Zeke agreed. "Who is your favorite jazz artists?"

"Duke Ellington, John Coltrane, Nina Simone, Nat King Cole, Louis Armstrong."

He smiled at her. "Louis Armstrong is my favorite. So live and upbeat. I have all of those that you mentioned in my collection, though."

"I seeee." She picked up a record and looked at it. "I love this one. It's so.. mellow."

Zeke looked at it, reading In A Sentimental Mood by Duke Ellington and John Coltrane. He grabbed the record and placed it on the turntable. Naomi watched as he fiddled with it before the record began to play.

"I'm ready now. I got music." Naomi joked.

Zeke chuckled, and nodded. "Okay, well the first few shots is just basic headshots." He fixed her hair to his liking, all while soaking up her natural beauty. It had to be a crime for someone to be this angelic.

Naomi never took her eyes off of him while he did so. He was dressed down, down from his usual wear. He sported a plain, black long-sleeved shirt, light denim jeans with a black pair of male UGGS on his feet. A gold chain resided on his neck and a dad hat was on his head to hide his need for a haircut.

Maybe she hadn't realized it before, but he looked vulnerable. More than he had ever did. The suit definitely makes him into a person that he created.

"Do you like being a CEO?" She asked, suddenly feeling the urge to ask the question.

He looked at her, wondering where the question came from all of a sudden. No charming smile appeared on his face. Nothing assuring. Except the look of doubt and uneasiness appeared on his face. He knew the answer to the question, but saying it aloud would change alot.

"Yeah, I do." He lied, forcing the charming smile. But, Naomi read right through it.

She looked in his eyes and eventually smiled back. "Hm, I'll be the judge of that."

Naomi moved from in front of him to the seat that was there for her. Zeke cleared his throat and grabbed his camera. "Just relax." He instructed.

The album A Love Supreme by John Coltrane began to play on the turntable and Naomi moved in her seat a little. "One of my favorite albums of all time." She told him.

"Mine too." He looked at her, and snapped a test shot. He positioned her head the way he needed it to be before placing the camera up to his face.

Once he got the shot he wanted, he snapped the picture. Looking at the preview, he held an approving smile on his face. "How does it look?" She asked.

He looked at her. "Perfect."

She blushed and looked away from him. "Well, guess we can continue."

Zeke took just a few headshots, all of them which came out perfect on the first try. She was proving to him what he believed all along. The camera was her best friend, even the rawest photos were amazing.

They moved to the full body pictures and she posed by his big window that oversaw the entire Downtown Seattle. He captured the photos, using the amazing view. Jazz music sounded throughout the penthouse as he snapped photo after photo.

They danced to a few songs in between breaks, laughed at each other's jokes. They eventually changed the music to a modern flow. Floetry's Say Yes was now playing on Naomi's phone as the two sat in the middle of the floor.

Naomi had the camera in her hand, going through the photos she had taken. "Okay, I love these."

"I told you that you were a natural." Zeke said before he took a bite out of his gyro.

"You're really good." Naomi glanced at him. "So, I'll ask the question again. Do you really want to be a CEO?"

"I really can't see myself doing anything else." He shrugged casually while chewing.

"Not even this?" She motioned around the room. "Surely you can see yourself taking pictures, something you truly love doing."

"I can always do this on the side, Naomi." He looked at her.

"Your job is demanding. You barely have time for anything."

"Well, I make time for you." Zeke said before taking another bite of his food.

Naomi nodded in agreement. "That's true. And I thank you for that. But, don't forget about you and what you want to do. Seems like you're a CEO out of necessity and that's no way to live."

"What about you? You enjoy it?"

"I really enjoy what I do. My passion is helping others, and my position gives me a chance to do just that." She replied, sipping her on her water through a straw.

"I like it. I don't love it. My dad basically groomed me as I grew up to succeed him. Don and Rayne didn't want it. He wasn't taking a no from me." Zeke admitted.

Naomi reached up and removed a crumb from the corner of his mouth. "You've been living for others all of your life. I just want you to do what you want to do. Do what your heart desires."

"While I appreciate that, I think I'm okay." He kissed her hand. She watched as he finished his food.

"Does your camera have a self timer?"

"Mhmm." He nodded. "Why?"

"Take some pictures with me. It's the least you can do. Making me come here and model for you." She smirked.

"Nah, I'm not really the type to pose for the camera and all of that." He laughed.

Naomi tilted her head slightly. "Why not? Why keep that face hidden? You have a natural glow, it radiates off of you. Your smile makes me to rip every piece cloth off your body." She joked causing him to laugh. "No, seriously." She smiled at the genuine nature of his laugh.

The deep rumble from his laugh made her body shiver slightly. Jesus, this man is beautiful.

"Please?" She pouted, giving him her puppy dog eyes.

"I hate when you do that." He gave her a blank face. "Fine."

She quickly changed her facial expression and stood up. "You wanted to do it anyway. Don't front."

He stood up with her, dusting his clothes off before grabbing the camera from her. "We can take up to ten pictures after the time goes off."

"Ok, how many seconds?"

Zeke set the timer to ten seconds and placed it on the stand. "Ten." He walked back to her and they just looked at each other before Naomi let out a loud laugh. "What?"

She covered her mouth, attempting to control it. "You're so.. you're so stiff." He kissed his teeth and the camera snapped the pictures. He was sure that all they captured was Naomi's obnoxious laughing. "Let's do it over."

"Oh, we are. I won't be stiff this time." He glanced at her before setting the timer again. After getting ready, the couple took a few silly photos.

When he set it again, they posed like a normal couple. The last set of pictures were off guards, catching them in their most random moments.

"I won't show you these just yet." He looked at her as he turned off his camera.

Naomi kissed her teeth. "Really, Zeke?"

"Yep." Zeke placed his camera back into the bag. When be turned back around, Naomi was just looking at him. "What's wrong?"Naomi shook her head lightly. He noticed that her eyes held a lustful and seductive look. "Naomi, no." He shook his head.

She slowly and seductively walked over to where he was standing, smirking as if she was unbothered by him saying no. "Why not?" She asked playfully. Zeke backed into a corner with nowhere to go as she stood in front of him. She ran her french tips up his shirt, and bit her bottom lip. "Mm?" She asked him once more.

"I don't want to hurt you. You're not even a hundred percent."

"Not all pain is bad." She stated as she kissed his neck softly and pulled his earlobe with her teeth. Overtime, she found that to be his weak spot. She smiled against him when his body stiffened.

Got em.

"If I hurt you, I'll feel bad. So I just want to wait until you're pain free." He stumbled over his words as Naomi continued.

He hadn't even realized that she was leading them up the staircase. It was like he was under a trance, her spell. Usually he was able to snap out of it, but she had him.

"You won't hurt me, Zeke." She ran her tongue across his Adam's apple and kissed him. She slowly pulled away as they made it to his room, and she glanced back at his California King before looking back at him. "Now, make good on your promise."

She pulled him in by his shirt, removing the fabric once they were near the bed. Zeke couldn't back out now. He was just going to be as gentle as possible. She unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her her C cups.

Zeke lifted her up and laid her in the middle of the bed. Hovering over her, he kissed her chest. He removed her shirt and pulled the strands of her lace bra down her shoulders. Naomi sat up so he could reach behind her and unsnap it.

      It fell instantly and Zeke immediately latched his lips onto her left nipple while caressing her breasts. Naomi removed his hat and ran her fingertips through the small curly strands of his growing hair.

She moaned slightly, enjoying the feel of his mouth on her body. Something she had been craving for a while now. It was ecstasy.

       While he continued, she reached down and unfastened his jeans. She gripped him through his boxers as his jeans fell and he stepped out of them. He hissed as she allowed her hand to roam. That was her way of telling him to give her what she wanted.

Zeke removed the rest of her clothes, and she forced herself into his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gripped both sides of his face and kissed him roughly. He grabbed a fist full of her hair as she used her lower body to slide down his boxers.

          "Please don't hold back." She whispered in his ear before slowly sliding down on him. "Ah." She winced a little, but continued until he filled her up completely.

Zeke leaned his head back, trying to contain himself. But, Naomi didn't give him a chance to. She quickly began to move her hips against him.

Naomi swings her hair over her shoulder as she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him all the way down. Once she felt that the pain wasn't too bad, she quickened her pace and her moans matched it.

Gripping her bottom, he adjusts and puts his feet flat on the bed. He matches her rhythm, pumping quickly inside of her. Naomi throws her head back and moans uncontrollably. She was indeed feeling pain, but the pleasure felt better.

Naomi leans back down to engage in sensuous tongue kissing with him and every so often, she would moan in his mouth. "You'll tell me if it hurts right?"

Unable to say anything, she just nodded her head. She placed her hand on top of the headboard as he ripped her insides apart. "Zeke!" She moans out his name loudly. Caressing her breasts again, he gave them more attention as he continued.

He slows down, and she slowly turns away from him. Naomi puts both of her hands on the gold satin sheets and throws her ass back against him. The action catches him off guard and he let out a series of curse words.

"Fuck."

Naomi looked back at him as she continued. Their moans are could be heard clearly. They were in synch. Naomi was shameless in her loud expression as their skin collided with one another.

After a while, Naomi is on all fours and Zeke is penetrating her from behind. With every hard thrust, her breasts jiggles up and down. "Mm! Zeke, harder please papi." She begged.

He gave her what she wanted, and thrusted even harder into her. She pulled the satin sheets for dear life and moaned and screamed as loudly as she could. He slowed down as she strokes his neck and leans into him. They share a warm kiss while their bodies continue to move.

Naomi lets out another loud moan as she releases. Zeke sucks on her neck as she tries to catch her breath. They didn't stop. Naomi was suddenly against the wall as they continued their love making session.

Zeke's hands roamed all over her body, giving her the confidence she so desperately needed. The pain subsided strokes ago.

From one position to another, they covered all areas of Zeke's spacious bedroom. He watched her bounce up and down on him while the palm of her hand rested on the glass window. The moonlight landed on them as Naomi smiled down at him.

She stopped and looked at him as the sweat he'd accumulated glistened in the dim light. His breathing was rapid as she traced his lips with her fingertips. Those fingertips soon traced his toned abs as she left a trail of kisses.

This was Zeke's favorite version of Naomi. Her ability to take charge was usually a turnoff with any other woman. But, Naomi's was different. He could admit that loved to be dominated, after being the boss at work all day.

For Naomi, it was amazing to see him submit to her. It makes her feel special. It's a side that only she gets to see.

Him begging for mercy.

*********

Naomi's naked body was indeed entangled in Zeke's gold, satin sheets.

Finally.

She could hear his soft snores behind her as he had his arms around her waist. Naomi was too much on a high to go to sleep. Sure, she has had sex before. But, this was different.

She wasn't exactly sure why.

Well, for one you allowed him to go condom free.

Glancing at the clock on the stand beside her side of the bed, she noticed that it was past the midnight hour. Since she couldn't sleep, she decided to fix herself a late snack.

Gently removing his arms from around her, she slowly got out of the bed. Zeke stirred lightly in his sleep, but eventually fell back into his slumber. She picked up his shirt from off of the floor and slipped it over body.

Naomi winced in pain, feeling the effects that Zeke didn't want her to feel. She thought it was worth it, though. And she could pop a pain pill to ease the tension if need be. Her bare feet moved across the hardwood floor as she moved down the extended hallway.

She walked down the staircase and went into the kitchen. The motion light detected her and she opened the frig. Surprisingly, he had more than she thought he would have.

Pb&j.

"Can't go wrong with an old fashion peanut butter and jelly sandwich." She said to herself.

She grabbed the strawberry jam and bread from the frig, closing it with her foot. Looking in the many cabinets, she found the peanut butter and danced happily.

Using a napkin, she prepared her sandwich and someone knocked on the door. Naomi paused and lifted her eyebrow out of curiosity.

Who the hell knocking on his door this late?

Sitting the butterknife on the island, she moved out of the kitchen and down the foyer. Looking through the peephole, she noticed Senaya outside of the door. Naomi put her forehead against it and sighed heavily.

Lord, forgive me if I snap on her.

Naomi got herself together and cracked the door open. Senaya began to talk, but immediately closed her mouth when she noticed that it was Naomi. "Where is Zeke?" She asked with an attitude.

Not today Satan.

Naomi shook her head, mostly because Senaya reeked. She also looked very high. That made her upset because she remember Zeke telling her that Senaya promised him that she was going to get herself together. He looked excited about that, but over the few weeks, he hadn't heard from her.

"Zeke is sleep. Can I help you?" Naomi finally responded.

"I want to see Zeke. Bring Zeke out here." Senaya demanded. She was erratic. Rubbing her hands together, sniffling, scratching her head. Naomi almost felt bad for her.

Naomi shook her head. "No, I don't think I can do that."

Senaya paused and looked at Naomi as if she had disrespected her. "Bitch who are you?!"

Oh, ok.

"Bitch?" Naomi opened the door further, and shook her head. "I don't know you, you don't know me. Let's keep stop the name calling right now."

"I said I want Zeke!" Senaya raised her voice and tried to force herself inside. Naomi wasn't having none of that, however. She pushed Senaya back and closed the door behind her.

"I said no." Naomi glared at her. "What for? So you can break the little heart he has left? What do you want?!"

Senaya stepped back, surprised by Naomi's questions. "I just wanna see my baby. Who are you to keep me from him?"

Naomi looked at her. "I'm the woman who has to deal with your shit. Whenever you go and fuck up, I have to clean up your mess. So hear me clearly, stay the hell away from him if you're not going to get help. Stay away from Rayne and Adonis."

"Those are my kid—"

      "Bullshit." Naomi interrupted her. "You're not a mother. You're doing more harm than good." Senaya played with her hands. "You smell awful. Do you really think you want Zeke to see you like this after you made a promise to him?"

"Do you have kids?" Senaya shot back.

       "I have a daughter." Naomi folded her arms across her chest. "Anymore questions?" Senaya didn't say anything. She didn't have a comeback for that. "She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I can't imagine breaking her heart, ever."

"I don't need you judging me." Senaya snarled, and scratched her arm.

        "I'm not judging you. I'm simply protecting Zeke. Do yourself a favor. Get yourself some help. Don't do it for Zeke, Rayne or Adonis. Don't put that pressure on yourself. Do it for you. Do it because you want to get healthy for you. I heard you were an amazing jazz singer. Don't you miss that?"

Senaya nodded. "But, it ain't easy. I've tried."

        "It has to be a battle that you're to fight through. It's not going to be easy. Nothing is easy. But, you have to reclaim your life back. What you're doing is the easy way out: killing yourself. Don't you want to be around your grandkids in the future?" Naomi tilted her head to the side. "No one can't want it more than you want it for yourself."

"I—I gotta go." Senaya jogged down the hallway and disappeared down the stairs. Naomi looked ahead and sighed.

     I tried.

Naomi turned and opened the door to walk back into the penthouse. As her feet moved down the foyer, Zeke came down the staircase. "Hey, who was that?"

      His voice startled her slightly and she looked up at him, forcing a smile. "No one. Someone was lost and I had to direct them to the right place. Took a while, I'm not from here." She shrugged lightly as she met him on the staircase.

"Oh, okay. Why you didn't wake me up?" He asked, removing the sleep from his eyes.

     "You were sleeping well. I didn't want to disturb you." She pecked his lips. "Plus, I only came down here to fix a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

He bit his bottom lip playfully and scooped her up. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. "Did you want company?"

      "I want my back blown out again." She said seriously.

He nodded his head. "I can do that." Zeke led her back up the staircase.

     "I know you can."

Zeke and Naomi are so cute. And Naomi got her back blown out.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

466K 14.2K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...
96.9K 3K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
39.9K 1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
34.8K 2.1K 37
Henrie Archibald is Ceo of several corporations he is hard working, but his biggest stress of all is his family so much drama all over there seems li...