No Good s.m

Door mmendes_shawn

Bad boy Shawn with good girl Gabby Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

21

1.6K 46 19
Door mmendes_shawn

*the next day*

I woke up to a raging headache and blood on my pillow from my nose bleeding.

"Mom!" I shouted out my door.

My mom came in, ready for work and looked at me, then my pillow.

"Can I stay home from school today?" I asked, "My head is still pounding and my nose is swollen to all hell."

"Yes, but you need to wash your pillow and sweep the floor while you're at it," she replied, looking at my papers all over the floor. "I'll call the school and tell them you're not coming in."

"Thank you mom, love you," I said, half-smiling.

"Love you too, feel better. Take some Tylenol and get some rest," she said and left my room.

I pulled out my phone and texted Sierra.

I'm not going to school today.

Sierra texted me back two minutes later.

Yeah I figured. How's your nose?

Swollen. And bloody. But can you come over?????? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

I can't just skip school to come over

pleaseeeeeeeeeee??? i'll pay you. $5

I hate you. be over in 30 minutes

This is why I love you❤❤

Yeah okay

After my mom left, I threw my pillow in the washing machine and picked the papers up from my floor.

I bent down to pick up the mess and saw a note.

Ps I love you too

I have to tell Sierra about these damn notes that Shawn keeps putting in my room.

I picked up the note and looked at the handwriting. It was different than the other ones. My eyes widened as I searched for the other notes.

All of them had Adrian's handwriting, besides this one and the opposites.

Could it be Shawn? No, he wouldn't say that, he's all tough and shit he wouldn't do that, would he?

*knock knock knock*

I looked over at my window and saw Sierra.

I let her in through the window.

"Why didn't you just use the front door?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, about that, did your mom get a new car?" She whispered.

"No, why?" I asked.

"There's a car in your driveway right next to yours."

"Fuck" I muttered.

"Maybe it's nothing, I'll go check to see who's it is," I said, leaving the room, literally crawling on the floor so nobody could see me through the windows.

I could hear Sierra kind of giggle behind me, probably because of how stupid I looked.

I got to the kitchen and looked out the window to see a black jeep in my driveway.

I stood up and yelled for Sierra to come in the living room.

As she was walking in, I shouted, "Why the fuck is Shawn's car in my fucking driveway?!"

I could hear Sierra stop dead in her tracks.

"Oh shit," she whispered.

"What?" I turned around and faced her.

"He's pissed at you. Like he was talking major shit yesterday after you left. He said he's gonna get back at you."

As I was thinking about how the hell to reply to that I watched Sierra's eyes widen.

"He's coming up to the door, Gabby," she said, walking closer to me.

I turned around and saw Shawn walk up my sidewalk and open my screen door.

He didn't even knock, he just jiggled the wooden door's handle.

"What should I do? He's gonna kill me, Sierra," I said, worriedly.

"I don't know, I'm not the one who has to deal with it!" she shouted.

I groaned and walked to the door and opened it.

"What do you want?" I spat at Shawn.

"Woah, woah there, Princess. I just came to talk," Shawn answered, "Can I come in?"

"Hell no. You can stay right there and talk to me." I replied.

"Jesus, fine. Adrian-" I cut him off.

"Okay if you're gonna talk about him, you might as well leave because I don't want to hear it," I said.

Shawn blinked slowly and said, "I was going to say that Adrian hasn't answered any of my texts. Or calls. And when I went to his house, he wasn't there. And he was pissed last night."

I looked around my house to look for Sierra and she was no where to be seen. She probably went into my room before I opened the door.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked with an attitude.

"Well I was hoping you would help me find him," Shawn replied, getting annoyed.

"Jesus, Shawn. He hates me, he literally couldn't care less about what happens to me. Seriously, why would you ask me to look for him? And he thinks that you and me..."  I sighed, "it's just not a good idea,"  I finished and looked at the floor.

"You and me what?" Shawn raised one eyebrow and subconsciously wiggled his lip ring with his tongue.

"Nothing. But maybe Adrian is just with Evan getting high off of his fucking ass right now. Or maybe he's at the lake. Or you know, maybe he's fine and you're overreacting? He's probably fine," I said, getting annoyed with Shawn's presence.

"Okay so you can go and say that Adrian doesn't give a shit about you and get all upset about it, but right now it sounds like you're the one that doesn't care. Honestly, he was upset last night, and I'm worried because it just doesn't feel like he's blowing off steam somewhere," Shawn explained, getting angry at me.

"Shawn. I'm not going to fucking look for him. Tell him I'm sorry about his car, but I won't go with you anywhere anymore. People will say shit. And you'll go along with it. And Adrian will yell at me again. And it will loop back around to the beginning somehow. Not to mention you beat me up and now you think I'm all buddy buddy with you," I sassed.

"Yeah and I'm not fucking afraid to do it again. Don't come with me to look for him, but watch your back," he said, backing up out of my doorway, "We're not done with this yet."

I slammed the door shut on Shawn's face and yelled for Sierra.

Sierra came out of my room with a worried look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Shawn's gonna ruin your life," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Either he's gonna kill you or he's gonna fuck with you, either way, I would listen to him and watch your back."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

207K 2.7K 54
just a few imagines about our favourite singer ❤
10.8K 164 8
Classic bad guy falls for good girl story based on the music video. This story is originally posted on Tumblr on watchmegetobsessed.tumblr.com, fol...
217 1 39
A story about a girl lucky enough to catch Shawn Mendes eye Fanfic *not cringy, promise*
3.6K 54 40
Eleanor Carter has a bad reputation of stealing girl's boyfriends. Girls hate her, and boys want to be with her thinking that she's easy. She attends...