Coveted

By _Rebbie_18

|Mature Paranormal Novel| Eighteen-year-old Nancy Grail believed in many things but Psychics? Now that was co... More

|Prologue
|Chapter 1
|Chapter 2
|Chapter 3
|Chapter 4
|Chapter 5
|Chapter 6
|Chapter 7
|Chapter 8
|Chapter 9
Update - PLEASE READ
|Chapter 11
|Chapter 12
|Chapter 13
|Chapter 14
|Chapter 15
|Chapter 16
|Chapter 17
|Chapter 18
|Chapter 19
FINAL CHAPTERS - FINISHED

|Chapter 10

8.2K 333 42
By _Rebbie_18

|Chapter 10

His chuckle forced my words to halt, his lips dangerously close to mine. "No. See, punishing you is Regan's job. Mine? Mine is to give him a reason to punish you."

My teeth automatically unleashed my lip as my mouth hung open, my brain taking a few seconds to catch up. My entire skin burned feeling his jealousy turn into a savage need to devour me. The ground bellow my feet felt like it shook with the electric sparking in me. My own emotions somewhere lost amongst his but I knew that I wanted him, images of his chest flashing across my mind, the feel of his skin under my fingers and his head between my thighs.

As if on que, his moan filled the air. His hand against the walls turned into fists, his erection bursting against his jeans probing my thigh, letting me know it wasn't all magic.

"I would have thought this morning was . . . " his words trailed off, his eyes peering up at me through his long thick lashes. "More than satisfying. But I see I was completely wrong." His voice was tight, not with anger but with a hungry desire as his eyes trailed down to my chest, his left hand falling to my thigh as he brushed his fingers across my burning skin. "It's only right I get a second chance to redeem myself."

There was the jealousy again, peeking through like a boiling rod, his touch leaving my skin heaving for air. The whole world was right here, right now.

His eyes darkened as if entranced, his nose brushing mine as his chest lifted in quicker shallower breaths. He had a point to prove and I was pretty sure nothing could defuse him.

"You still haven't told me how your shopping trip was . . . Or for that matter, how much you appreciated my apology." My mouth dried up instantly, my throat scraping together as my lips pressed down on each other. Words around Ian either failed all together or fired up a whole new side to things, to him. His forehead creased as he pulled away slightly, his eyes narrowing in on me. "Care to speak?"

I shook my head, my hair tickling my skin as it bounced around my shoulders with the sudden jerk. He didn't seem impressed at my answer. Instead, the heat that seemed to engulf the room turned hotter, steadier as his eyes seemed to glow. Our emotions sucking every window to reality far away. "Hm, funny. Regan said you were more than willing to-"

"Is there anything Regan didn't tell you?" I snapped, surprising myself at that moment in time.

The frown on his face was quickly replaced with shock, my voice the strongest it had been since the day I knocked on their door, which right now felt like months ago. That single spark of annoyance was all it took before it amplified, my blood turning cold.

"And another thing," I snapped again, this time pushing myself from the wall and against him not caring that he didn't budge or take a step back. I lifted my head up to look right into his eyes, he was fighting my whirlwind of emotions trying to keep it from sucking us up . . . I guess this really was a dangerous game. But I couldn't help it, I had no control of my how my feelings were escalating in any given scenario with Ian. "Since when is it up to you or your brother to decide who gets the next turn? I'm not a goddamn Farris wheel!"

"No one said you were." He grunted, the words rumbling down my skin.

"Well you both sure as hell act like it! While you two take turns comparing notes on every single encounter you have alone with me, I'm running around trying to understand how-" my rant didn't get to finish, instead the words cut from my throat as his hands shot out to my arms pushing me hard against the wall, my back aching as my eyes shut in pain but my moan was caught in his lips. His body pinning me up as his nails dug into my forearms. His tongue licked at my lip, that sizzling heat returning but I couldn't quit. I forced my head to the side gasping as I forced my words out. "Don't you dare try to force this to change!"

"I'm not forcing anything." My eyes narrowed in on his to see that darkened lust roaring in his eyes. He was actually turned on . . .

Whatever I was holding onto disappeared and he knew it as a smirk played on his lips. "Now that you've gotten that out of your system. I think I can start working on getting my answers."

"Answers?" I whispered, the air thinning again.

This boy can really make you seem bipolar you know that Nancy?

"My apology." He replied, lowering his lips close to mine but not reaching out, not like before as he continued his list. "Your trip." The heat cascading down my lips had them trembling. "Come on, now I know how much I like your back talk . . ."

Might as well just give him what he wants Nancy. It's not like you can't wait for the next scene.

"Your apology . . . Was . . ."

"Was what?" He pressed, my eyes almost closed. I could barley remember his lips and I wanted too. God I wanted to so badly. It was like he was pressing some button, winding me tighter and tighter each second, I wanted him more and more.

"Uh. . ." I couldn't, no matter how much I was pulsing down there the idea of actually admitting it, telling him how good it felt to have him lick every exact right spot was too embarrassing. My skin burnt red, the reply he wanted sitting on the edge of my tongue but I couldn't find my voice.

"Tell me." His nose fell into the crook of my neck, his lips latching onto a soft spot and biting down slightly, his tongue flickering across the surface before moving on continuing his assault. He kept my arms pinned to my sides, my head rolling back against the wall as I held my moans inside at the expense of my lip again.

"Uh," I tried, no one can say I didn't! But the words just weren't coming. My eyes fluttered open trying to fight against the sensations coursing through me.

Slowly his hands left my arms falling to my waist and trickling down to my ass, his fingers curling tightly around each cheek pulling up and against him, my hands grabbing to his shoulders with a slight gasp. He looked back down at me; his eyes demanding, warning me to answer him. "Tell me how much you enjoyed my apology this morning."

"Or what?" The words fell out of my lips before I could even blink. My voice shaky and my eyes turning wide pretty darn quickly.

Well. You defiantly wanna get ravaged.

His whole body tenses, his eyes wild for a split second as his bottom lip drops slightly.

He did say he liked back talk.

My eyes ran from his first dropping to his chest but that pretty much ended up with hot flashes so I let them fall to the ground waiting for whatever was supposed to happen next. The words felt just as embarrassing as actually telling him the answer he wanted.

I felt his breath wash across the side of my face again as he leaned closer, "You sure you want to find out?"

A chill ran down my spine rushing straight down as I weakened in his arms a little. But it was keeping him occupied.

Sucking in a deep breath, I peered up at him through my eyelashes letting my lip escape. "You sure you don't?"

A chuckle escaped his lips as his eyes accepted some challenge. Within seconds he'd spun us around, the various bags kicked aside with the shuffle until we were facing the edge of the bed. He squeezed my ass harder again this time until my arms had wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. I let my fingertips trail into his hair, my eyes falling to his lips waiting for them to engulf me as I purposefully pressed down on my bottom lip.

"Tell me how my apology was and I won't ruin your night." Oh for fuck sake. Really?! I'm giving him part of what he wants and that still isn't enough?

But I had to admit one thing. He was doing a pretty good job with control. I wasn't overwhelmed with this horny-fuck-me-like-crazy emotions but I could see how much it was taking for him.

"You know what?" I snapped, I stopped thinking for a second. For a moment I let go. I don't know how and I don't why his words triggered me but it did and before I knew it, I was leaping to my feet. My hands bashed into his chest throwing him backwards as he staggered looking at me with confusion but I leaped again before he could switch to annoyed. My hands reached for the rim of his shirt yanking him back to me before pulling it off and throwing it to the ground. "You wanna know how it felt?" My left hand ran straight for the back of his hair as I pressed my chest to his soaking up the shocked expression staining his face. My free hand fell against his stomach, my fingertips trailing down his v line as my eyes fluttered closed, it took everything I had to keep my voice steady as my hand rested on his shaft. "It felt the exact same way you'd feel if I got down on my knees right now and-"

His lips slammed to mine, his hand tugging at my hair as his other hand yanked hungrily at my top. No way. I was on top this time. "Imagine how much better the answer could be if you let me show you rather than tell you." I pulled away fluttering my eyelashes as his nails dug into my hip.

With every groan I could see how crazy I was making him, I knew he was just a brink away from snapping from taking it all the way further.

His eyebrows shot right up, his jaw slightly slack but he couldn't hide the sudden jerk in his thoughts, the guilt that pinged behind his eyes. Pleasure, receiving it . . . It made him . . . Awkward. For a second I felt a rubble of laughter build in my throat but I saw the way his whole body tightened up, his arms dropping to his sides as he caught sense of my emotions. He may not be a mind reader but it was just as good as. The thing is; that was the last thing I was expecting.

With Regan sure, I caught whiff, not that surprising. But it was more of an eager need to please him, I wanted to be everything he wanted, needed to escape his reality. But Ian? That was the last thing I expected.

As if a switch went off, the room flipped. The air between us numb but that was him, his emotions and they weren't overwhelming mine. He had a weakness.

I took a step forwards, the urge burning like fire within me. I just needed him to want it too, I wanted him to let me give it to him. I kept my eyes glued to his as I dropped to my knees, my fingers curling around the belt of his jeans as I leaned forwards pleading through my eyelashes up at him.

"Let me show you," there it was again, the shock but this time instead of guilt I saw the pleasure building in his eyes. The way they darkened as he took me in standing on my knees matching the speed it took for the atmosphere around us to change, my moment of bravery edged on by his lack of control. "Please."

I moved my fingers across his buckle, loosening it enough to unzip his pants leaving his boner inprisoned by a single thin piece of fabric. Still holding his gaze, I watched his jaw tense as I slowly removed his boxers his penis brushing my hand. My whole body erupted with this anticipation, this craving itching away just bellow my skin.

In a quick sweep his hands gripped both of my wrists, his eyes warning me.

"I should apologise." I breathed, smiling as a moan escaped his lips at the cool breath washing across his manhood. I knew I was so close, I could drive him crazy this time. "It's my turn for not being appreciative enough when I should have been. Let me make it up to you now."

His grip around my wrists loosened but I didn't pull away. I soaked up all the spark I needed from him, I let myself fall away into everything we were feeling as I lowered my head, my lips wrapping around him as my tongue swirled across the tip.

His hands let mine go disappearing into my hair and grabbing two fistfuls yanking, leading me up and down his length, my nails digging into his thighs.

"Look at me." He demanded, his voice like nothing I'd ever heard before. I obeyed, the wild look in his face, the tensed jaw as he tried to hold back moans had me pulsing all over, my knickers wet as I let out a moan. My hand wrapped around his penis, jerking him as I watched his eyes flutter with satisfaction, his hands pulling harder at my hair as i ran my tongue across his shaft teasing him.

"Tell me exactly how you want me to face fuck you." The words fell from my mouth perfectly clear almost like I was the one in charge.

He let one hand fall free from my hair and took hold of himself leading my mouth back as he thrust into my throat. My gag reflex kicking in as my throat closed around him, my eyes squeezing shut as he removed himself letting me gasp for air before he fell to his knees taking my face in both his hands. I stared at him through blurry eyes, my body still needing to taste him, the surprise gone as he stared right back at me, the wild hunger slowly being roped back in.

"You're not ready for me yet." His words had my skin recoiling with this sudden anger, my head spinning from the sudden flip of my own emotions as I slapped his arms away trying to stumble to my feet.

"Screw you." I hurried right for the door, pulling it open and glancing at him over my shoulder not thinking before the words left my mouth. "Lets see if Regan thinks the same thing."

The minute my head snapped round my feet had frozen. A deep growl filled the room, the darkness seeming to latch onto any sign of light and swallowing it up whole. It was too late, by the time I had enough control to realise how much of an idiot I was the words had already hit home.

"Close the door. Now." I didn't waste a second following orders as I stood staring at the closed door, the hallway a world away.

I could hear his footsteps behind me as he took slow strides, the tension triggering my anxiety as I took quick sharp intakes of air, the hairs on my back standing up as the hinges of the bed echoed. "Turn around and walk to me."

This time I hesitated. My feet scrapping the ground as I closed my eyes tightly shut, forcing myself to slowly shift around to face him. But when I opened my eyes I couldn't read him. His green eyes were shinning but with what I didn't know. His jaw wasn't tense, his lips straight lines and his forehead crease free.  I took a few steps closer before his words cut through my thumping heart. "Drop to your knees."

I fell way too quickly! But it was enough to have the corner of his lips twitch upwards into a glimpse of a smirk.

"I'm going to make you choke on my cock." Those exact words were enough to have me choking on air alone as my mouth dropped open. "You're going to stare at me the whole time and you will not stop until I tell you too."

There was no need to nod as I placed my hands on his knees slowly moving them up his bare legs as my legs kicked his jeans away. His eyes in control as he held mine, my lips moving closer to his cock before he took a handful of my hair yanking my mouth down around him, his hips lifting from the mattress shoving himself down my throat as I gagged, my eyes automatically shutting but he didn't pull out like before, my hair wrapped around his fist gave him full control each time my body recoiled from the gag he held me there. My nails dug into his thighs as I felt his body shiver and stiffen before he pulled out from my mouth, his groans filling the air as he took a large breathe of air. I gasped, tears streaming down my face from the strain as I coughed feeling my jaw ache before this new form of excited panic settled in my chest. I closed my eyes. What was he going to do?

But I opened my eyes in time to see his eyes closed with pleasure, his lips wavering as his body relaxed against the mattress. When he opened his eyes, he sat back up again his face emotionless leaving me confused. Was it even there before? This whole time I'd forgotten, Ian reading emotions was like Ian reading your mind.

"Every time you close your eyes you miss the exact thing you wanted to achieve." His voice was low, restrained almost too perfectly.

"And w-what's that?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering but the cards had changed and I was the one crawling on her knees for him again.

"Seeing the pleasure you so badly wanted to give." His words settled over me, the image of that second of pleasure he'd let me see eating away at my brain as his punishment clicked.

What an epic dick.

I wanted to see him full back moaning, feel him yanking at my hair and his legs shaking under my fingers as I push him closer over the edge. I wanted to see him as vulnerable begging me not to stop. Without missing a beat I lowered my head, my eyes glancing up at him through my lashes as his hand in my hair tightened.

I took his cock in my mouth again, slowly moving my head taking the few seconds of freedom before he increased the speed, his hips slowly lifting. He was holding back. He wasn't going to give easy and I wanted to taste him explode, I wanted to hear him cave in. Throwing myself forward, I took his cock into my mouth, my hand covering the inches my throat couldn't. And at first I couldn't help my eyes shutting but I forced my eyes open, taking deep breaths through my nose as I gagged on his cock.

His jaw had tensed his eyes fluttering but never closing as he stared right at me. His hand held my head in place as my shoulders shook, he wasn't letting go. But neither was I. I could feel my chest ache, my throat screaming out as I held on longer, the few seconds before feeling like minutes but even if for an extra five seconds, I was gonna hold on.

"Shit," he groaned, as I finally pulled away gasping for air but quickly running my tongue under his cock as my hand jerked him off. His teeth dug down against each other, his breathing haggard as I took him back in my mouth choking on his cock.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked innocently, a smile playing on my lips as his I watched his eyes dance across mine wildly. Groaning he pushed my mouth back on his cock as I sucked until his eyes rolled back but within a second I pulled away fighting my own hungry need. His eyes shot open but I leaned up before he could say anything, my lips brushing his.

"Close your eyes and I stop." His mouth dropped open, his hand falling from my hair to the mattress as he leaned back on his elbows watching me as I went down my eyes never leaving his.

He thrust inside my mouth, my hand finding the pattern as I choked and jerked him. His eyes fighting the urge to close, his moans filled the air hitting my skin like electricity as he shifted up on the bed letting me crawl up as his hand found my wet centre. His fingers pushed my underwear to the side, his finger wasting no time in rubbing quick circular motions across my throbbing clit. Moaning against his cock, my hand worked faster as I struggled keeping my own eyes open but the way he bit down on the corner of his lip, the way his hips buckled against me had them wide open pleading him to keep going.

"Fuck I'm close," his words were strangled, his body stiffening as he thrust his cock deep into my throat, his full length almost completely in my mouth as he yanked at my hair his whole body shuttering as he realised himself into me before his body slumped back against the mattress.

But before I could even breathe, he'd wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled us over. His lips slammed to mine, his tongue owning dominance before he spread my legs apart moving between my thighs. He wrapped my legs around his shoulders as his fingers pushed my knickers aside again but this time his tongue assaulted my clit in quick rapid flashes as his fingers pumped inside me. His moans echoed in my brain as I arched into the bed, my fingers curling around the covers as my head dug back into the pillows.

My whole body was vibrating, his mouth devouring me as his fingers thrust me closer and closer until the whole world felt like it shattered into buzzing fireworks inside me, my breathing the only sound mixing with his deep hoarse breathing.

Easing himself next to me, Ian rolled onto his back as we both stared up at the ceiling. I wanted to cling to this, not just the pleasure but the confidence. I didn't want it to diminish back into reality so the minute he rocked forwards I couldn't stop my arm shooting out, my hand wrapping around his shoulder stopping him.

"D-don't go . . . Yet." I stuttered, my eyes falling away from his as he slowly leaned back down.

"I won't be able to keep . . . Control for much longer." He breathed, his chest slowly rising in the dim glow of the room. I'd noticed how different today was compared to all the other times we were around each other, I saw how hard it was for him to keep our emotions from mixing and heightening to a crazy level. But I just wasn't ready for reality to hit, I wasn't ready for the confusion, the guilt and the self-awareness. God I hate it.

"Just for a few minutes?" I asked, searching for his eyes in the darkness. The vibration around us like gentle waves, everything was just so much more mellow than usual . . . I was so . .  . Satisfied. I'd gotten what I wanted, I achieved it and the difference in how controlled everything was after is such a nice change as he nodded. "Thank you. Not just for staying but . . ."

"What?" He asked quickly when I didn't answer. I stared up at the ceiling feeling his eyes peer into the side of my face.

"For trying so hard to control it." I could feel the air change, my words settling down around him and I was pretty sure he'd taken it the wrong way somehow. But when he opened his mouth to speak, I was completely and utterly shocked by the words that followed.

"That was my first blow Job."

"Piss off!" I yelled, my face bursting into a sarcastic grin. "I don't believe that for a second. A guy like you? Pff please."

"Seriously." He muttered, sitting up on his elbows and glaring right at me. His green eyes shining like emeralds in the darkness as he kept a straight face. "You were the first."

"Yeah? How come? Not that I believe it for a second." His forehead broke out into a frown as took a sharp breath.

"Because . . . I- I can amplify any emotion, I can get pleasure from their emotions make them feel it more, it all combines b-but I can't amplify my pleasure, they can't feel it. I can't give that, it's a limit to the whole gift thing."

"So you feel guilty? I'm so confused."

"Everything you feel when we're together, it's you. That crazy need to fuck or the urge to bash your fist into my face, you plant the seed and I feel it and amplify that. That's why the pleasures so intense and the angers so raw. I can steal a glance into you but I can't give that back." I frowned, repeating his words in my mind. I was so sure I could feel his emotions, when he got angry back then or the guilt . . . That was his emotions. He's amplified them and I felt them but I didn't open my mouth, maybe it was just worked with pleasure. I lay there watching his jaw tense as he continued, "I've slept with three women and not once cummed. It's not about me but you-"

His eyes focused back on the door, his hands clenching the sheet underneath us. "You wanted to give so badly . . . Just moans were enough . . . I could feel how much my pleasure pleasured you and amplifying that drove me exactly where you wanted me."

This was the most I'd gotten out of him before that I didn't give a darn about his tight annoyed sounding voice as my cheeks burned red.

"Understand?" Pretty sure that was all I was getting anyway.

"Yeah. I do." I replied as he shifted from the bed gathering all his clothes in his arms and walking towards the door. "Wait Ian," he paused at the door taking a glance over his shoulder at me. "I wasn't going to go find Regan."

His lips pulled into a smirk as he winked, "No. But I'm sure tomorrow he'll be the one finding you."

With that he sneaked from my room closing the door slowly as I flopped back against the bed, the vibration around me slowly fading the further he got.  All I could do was ignore his words and silence my mind, I just needed to fall asleep before reality came knocking.

_________________________________

A/N; Okie dokie guys so yes I'm starting by saying a massive sorry for making you wait a month and a bit for this chapter but guys here's the thing, I cannot publish something on here without completely loving what I've written. And this chapter took a while, I didn't want to rush it and give you shit like I've said before. It's not fair on you lot and when I hit writers block I spent a lot of time writing ideas and deleting them until I had the perfect flow.

I wanted to give you chapters that I honestly feel is my best at the time. Sometimes that means uploads aren't happening for a while but I'd never give up on a story. I'm only trying to give you guys something you'll love and I can understand the annoyance but I can't just upload just to keep a steady pace going.  I will only upload something when I feel it is my best and I hope you all can understand!! I truly do appreciate all the support you give me and completely understand if its not ya thing!! That being said, I'm really sucky at spelling and grammar and I do try to correct as I'm editing ideas but sorry if it's all over the place. I focused on getting the scene and all the other elements a lot more in this chapter to give you all something to go on and ended up cutting the chapter in half ^.^

Next chapter is gonna be centred around some quality time with Shane ;) so look forwards to that!! Hope you all enjoy, make sure to let me know bellow what you all think <3 <3 <3 <3 x x x x x x x x x x x  <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485 46 19
Maddy, Callie, Annie, and Brooke were best friends. This year will be Maddy's last free summer with them and she's determined to make sure that its "...
109K 227 18
To be read by readers of ages 18 and above. This is a book that involves a lot of sexual fantasies that were hidden once. This is the first time I am...
3.5M 129K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
662K 42.7K 39
Harper Madison isn't like other girls. She has extraordinary powers, but her inability to control them has gotten her kicked from so many foster home...