Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

Av Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 14

709 20 3
Av Duhasaad

                Ruqaiya waked up, she find him sleeping on the other side of the bed, she got up and went to the bathroom she opened the shower in the cold water, she was freezing, she remembered her day she started laughing loudly then started crying she yelled in silent "WHY??? WHY??? WHY I'M ALWAYS THE ONE WHO NEED TO PAY FOR PEOPLE FAULTS?? WHY??" She hit the wall hardly that her hand turned red, she started to remember

***Flash back***

"MUM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! PLEASE!!!" an six years old Ruqaiya was begging holding the old lady hand "YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU STUPID, YOU ARE HER DAUGHTER AND SHE IS DIED, NOT ONLT THAT YOUR STUPID FATHER IS ALSO DEAD, I DON'T HAVE MONEY OR TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, I HAVE TO FIND MY NEW LIFE, LEAVE ME!!" the lady yelled and pushed her away "B...bu...but you...u promised....you promised Papa what happened..... what happened now???" the lady laughed hardly then said "I promised him for money, and he is so stupid he put his all money in my name thinking I would protect and raise you, as if I will have time for you, now go to h**l and leave me!!" she turned to leave, "MUM please....please..." she stopped her again that the lady hardly slapped her and said "I want to tell you one thing, always remember this slap as this slap will always remind you that money is everything....NOW GO AWAY FROM MY FACE" the lady left her and went out, Rukayia started to scream "MUM....MUMMMMM" she ran behind her till one the orphan owner carried her and took her away while saying "Don't cry my child.... don't" Ruqaiya hugged her and started crying her heart out.

***Flash back ends***

Rukaiya broke down and sat on the floor, "Why I'm the only one who had to face all of that??? Why??" she again remembered...

***Flash back***

"What is your name sweetie??" one day a lady came and asked the little Ruqaiya "Ruqaiya!!!", "How old are you??" she asked again, "Ten auntie", the lady smirk evilly "You know what you are very beautiful", "Thank you Auntie", "Mmmmm what do you say if you come with me and be my daughter, will you accept?" she asked, Ruqaiya was so happy as by that she will leave the orphans center "Really Auntie??" she asked innocently, "Yes sure but what do you say??? Will you accept???", "Of course yes Auntie" she said "OK then wait me till I go and made the preparation for your leave" Ruqaiya hugged her happily and the lady smirked.

***Flash back ends***

She again hit the floor when she again remembered....

***Flash back***

Already three years passed Ruqaiya was in a place that she don't know anything about. They were so kind to her, the dancers taught her how to dance and seduce men without letting her know what she was doing, days pass till one day "The work will start today" one dancer told Ruqaiya "Which work???", the dancer smirk then said "Your work....the work that we had been teaching you all these three years" she looked at them confused "Don't worry your man will be so kind with you today" she said then took her out, she was so innocent to understand what was happening around her.

***Flash back ends***

"Till that day I was the purest girl ever, but suddenly everything happened that changed my life to disaster GOD WHY ME??? WHY ME?? FIRST YOU TOOK MY FAMILY... THEN YOU TOOK MY PURENESS, THEN YOU TOOK MY HOPE....WHY???? WHY???" she yelled then cried her heart out loudly.

"Jodha!!! Did you tell your family and Mirza???" Jalal asked while driving, "About what???" she asked, "Your pregnancy and that we will be par.." he was about to speak when "WHAT???? OH GOD I TOTALLY FORGET THEY WILL KILL ME FOR SURE" she slapped her forehead "RELAX....RELAX we can go now to your family house, I already knew that Shivani and Mirza are also there so let's go" he assured her, she nodded.

Adham followed the girl instructions till he succeeded to get out from the hospital, he walked out till he find her car, he entered the car and she started driving "Good boy, you did a great job by listening to my instructions" she said teasingly, "How can anyone just ignore such an instructions specially when it is given by a girl like you???" she smirked then said teasingly "Oh you melted my heart with your words I can't", "Why did you help me???" he asked seriously "To be honest There is no reason for me to help you, but seriously, I don't know why I helped you, you can say you are just lucky" she replied with a smile, "Oh so I can say there is someone who fall for me so quickly" he asked teasingly, she felt nervous so she decided to drove silently "You didn't answer me", "Because you didn't ask anything that need to be answered" she replied smartly 'OH god this girl is impossible' he thought then said teasingly "That means you agree that you fall on my ropes", "Who said so??" she asked "YOU!!" he replied proudly, "I didn't say anything, NOW IF YOU WANT TO REACH SAVE GOT YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LET ME DRIVE!!" she warned him, he smirked then asked "So you are freighting me???" she didn't answer instead she just showed him the same look "OK fine I won't say anything.... I swear" he assured her with a smile "That's better" she smirked then continued driving silently.

"JALAL... ADHAM!!!" Jodha yelled "Adham what Jodha???" he asked confused of her sudden reaction "I saw him now", "It's might be your imagination, he is in jail Jodha" he replied, "NO Jalal, I'm sure I saw him" she said nervously "OK, fine I will check" he replied again while picking his phone, he called one of the officers, he turned to her and hold her hand to lessen her nervousness, then answered "Hello Othman, how are you??"... "Fine anyway I wanted to ask Is Adham in Jail now???".... "Take your time" he looked at Jodha then tried to calm her "Don't worry love nothing will happen" she nodded. After around five minute Jalal reaction was changed "OH really fine ok I will talk with you later" he said then closed the phone he looked at Jodha then faked a smile and said "I told you he is in Jail don't worry" she relieved "Thanks God", "Jodha!! You don't need to worry from now on nobody will be able to harm both of you" he said while putting his hand on her tummy she smiled then thought 'I hope to tell you Jalal what is inside my mind but I can't...... I just can't.... I can't tell you that I'm afraid from your past.... afraid from your past to come on our present, I'm afraid that I will lose you, I'm afraid that something will happen and take you away from me, I'm just so afraid'

***Flash back***

Jodha entered someone office cabin angrily then with all her strength she throw some files in his desk and yelled "WHO DO YOU THINK YOURSELF IS TO BUY MY DAD BUILDING??? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HIM??? I THINK WE HAVE A DEAL THEN WHY YOU DID THAT???" Jalal turned his chair while laughing, He was totally drunk then gets up and went near her then said "When you insult Ruqaiya in such a way in front of everybody I don't only insult your father but your whole FAMILY put this in your mind MY WIFE" he plumped on her cheeks, she pushed his hand then warned him "Then you also put in your stupid little mind that if you come near my family again Jodha Bhramal will kill you DO YOU UNDERSTAND???" he chuckled then pulled her harshly then asked "So you are challenging Jalal Eddine Mohammad??? Or we can say you are challenging YOUR HUSBAND MRS MOHAMMED" he tighten his grip that her back got a little hurt "LEAVE ME!!! LEAVE ME NOW!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME" she screamed while trying to free herself "ANSWER!!", "YE..." he stopped her while kissing her forcefully she tried hard to get out of his grip till finally she succeeded, he smirked at her when she pushed him with all her strength and yelled "BEING YOUR WIFE DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FORCE ME ON SOMETHING" her eyes moist she turned and went out, he laughed out loud then said loud enough for her to hear him "This is nothing Mrs. Mohammed" he laughed again but this time louder and more evilly.

***Flash Back ends***

"JODHA!!! Jodha!!!", "HA.... YES" she came back to reality "Where you got lost suddenly??" he asked "No... Nowhere, I was just remembering something" she said with a fake smile "Which is??" he asked confused "Mmmmm... no.... nothing" words wasn't getting on her tongue "Fine.... OK don't tell me" he faked an annoyed tone "Jalal I was just thinking of our child that's all" she said while holding his hand and putting her head on his shoulder "Jodha!! I'm driving so don't hold me that way it's dangerous", "Don't worry nothing will happen especially when you are driving this way" she chuckled "What do you mean??", "Nothing, just that you are driving on twenty Jalal, so if we are that lucky we will be able to reach there after tomorrow" she broke into laughter, he gave her an angry look while saying "Hey.... This is safety for our child so don't speak so much and let me focus", she looked at him then said teasingly "Focus... focus very good Jalal, see there is a dog running over there, make sure you are slower than him ok???", "So you are teasing me??" he asked, "Teasing... who??" she acted innocent, "OH really as you are so innocent" he said statistically, "Jalal!!! Please ride a little faster!! You know just at least fifty, I don't want more please!!!" she begged "SHHH... no.... no way twenty is more than enough", "Effff... You know if I will go walking I will reach faster than riding with you" she said annoyingly "SHHHHH be quite now... I need to focus" he said while putting all his focusing on the road, she fumed angrily "You stay focusing Ok... while I will sleep because if I will stay awake I will kill myself", "HAHAHAHA so funny Mrs. Mohammed" he said statistically, she chuckled then rested her head on the seat.

"RAHIM COME!!! THE FOOD IS READY" Salima yelled from the kitchen, Rahim came running then sat in the chair then asked "MUM may uncle eat with us??", Salima got surprised that Rahim liked Sharif so quickly she smiled at Sharif then said "Sure", they sat all in the table like one family and started eating while chatting and laughing, she was just so blessed to have them in her life.

Ruqaiya went out of the bathroom with two towels one covering her body and the second in her hair she looked around to find no one and the windows where opened she went to the balcony and closed her eyes while taking a long breath in then out twice when suddenly she got a hug from someone she opened her eyes to find shirtless Daniel hugging her she faked a smile then said "Good afternoon" he kissed her from her nick then said "Good afternoon sweetheart...how are you feeling???", "Fine.... But there is a problem" he looked at her confused when she said "Of course I will not stay in this towel" he chuckled then said "Of course my queen even though I don't mind with it as your looking damn hot" she smirked then said while pushing him "I need to dry my hair so give me some space" he shift to the left then said "I have some work I will come back at evening" she nodded then he kissed her and went out "Hope that you don't come back....disgusting" she made a disgusted face.

Jalal parked the car, when Jodha clapped like a kid "YAAAAY FINALLY" she jumped from the car then stretched a little bit, he got down "Jodha!!! If someone will see you behaving like that, he will think that we have been driving for ages", "Actually we was" she replied teasingly, he gave her a fake smile making her chuckle, then rang the bell, one of the maids opened the door and they entered "Hi Jodha" Reva said while hugging her "Hello sweetie, where is my family???", "OH it's so long story" Jodha smirked then said "I accepted this answer only", Reva chuckled then said "First Sukanya is in her room, she is working on a project", "WHAT?? Sukanya and work no way I won't believe even if I saw her in my eyes" Jodha chuckled "Yes....yes Jodha as long as I know there is someone behind that endless project" Reva winked to her "MMMMMM... and I'm the last one to know about it, I will show her" Jodha mouth dropped "Anyway Jodha... Mum and Bhramal sir along with Shovo and Mirza are outside in the garden", "Mmmmm ok then I will go to Sukanya first then I will join you outside" she said to Jalal he nodded then went toward the garden as soon as he made sure nobody is near him he called someone "Hello Othman can you tell me how the f**k that happened???"

"Jalal!!! I seriously don't know how he so easily did this, but we will find him soon as he doesn't have a place to stay in" the officer replied

"Hey, you are talking about Adham at least he had one person to help him I'm sure" Jalal said angrily.

"I know that Jalal, that why I asked for the hospital cameras" Othman replied

"Anyway Othman this is not my fault you have to catch him today before tomorrow do you understand???" Jalal said strictly

"Yes don't worry buddy" Othman replied

"BTW How the h**l did the court free that bi**h??" Jalal asked.

"Jalal I told you that her mistake was not that big and if she have a good lawyer he will free her and that what happened" Othman replied

"Ok Othman if you got a good news call me" Jalal said then cut the call while fuming in angriness then after calming himself a little he went out.

Jodha entered Sukanya room "JODHA!!" Sukanya jumped and hugged her "I missed you little girl" Jodha said, "Hey I'm not that little OK??" Sukanya replied angrily "NO you will always be small for me" Jodha said teasingly "JODHA!!!", Jodha giggled then said "What are you doing??" she pointed to Sukanya bed that was full of papers, books and laptop "OH... Working for the project" she replied "Which project???" she asked teasingly "The one which I will present after tomorrow", "Sukanya!!! Are you sick today??? Do you have favor sister??" Jodha asked teasingly while putting her palm on Sukanya's forehead, "NO why??" she was confused "Because my Sukanya didn't accept to work with me neither with Jalal neither with my dad just to not take so much work then what happened for her suddenly???" Jodha asked hiding her smirk "Nothing it's just that Surya choose me to help him and I did so" Jodha smirked then said while teasing her "And who is this Surya??", "My leader he is so cute helpful and hands..." she knew that she spelled it out "And what??"Jodha asked with fake confuse look "JODHA!! Stop teasing me!!", "Did I say anything??? You are the one who said everything, but tell me more about that Surya, Is he really handsome that he took your brain once", Sukanya smiled then said "Yes Jodha, he is so caring and gentle with me and that chest of him he is just so handsome Oh my God I hope that he will just look at me not only as an employee, I already did everything to make him see me but he just ignore me with his stupid girlfriend" she said sadly "Mmmmm how sad Sukanya" Jodha teased her, "JODHA I'M BEING SERIOUS" Sukanya said in nervous tone, "OK SORRY miss serious" Jodha chuckled "EFFF I don't want to speak with you get out of my room" she said "See my baby your auntie doesn't want to know about you let's go out" Jodha said while going toward the door holding her tummy "WHAT??? JODHA YOU ARE..." she jumped in joy then ran toward Jodha tummy and kiss it then said "by that I'm the first one to kiss you"....

*******************************************

Olaaa everyone!!!

here is chapter 14!!! please do vote and comment!!! 

love you all 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

618K 26K 59
Highest Ranking #1 22.10.1 Jellal never knew things will turn out worse after his beloved's death. Even after eight years all he wanted to do was mo...
299K 11.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
4.3K 247 32
Could Love Find Its Way Through a Scripted Story? Jaanvi was willing to find out. Jaanvi Arora was a hopeless romantic born in an elite class indian...
103K 5.4K 27
Presenting to you a different love story where two soul meet each other after having enough fight with each other. They realised that they...