A Heart at Sea

Par springkora

Prince Albert is the youngest of five princes and yearns to differentiate himself from them. He looks to the... Plus

From the City to the Sea
Trifling Waters and Wavering Decisions
Adjusting & Discoveries
Rough Seas, Edges & Reactions
Nefarious Revelations & Noble Sacrifice
Changes on the Horizon

Compromises Reached, Proclamation of Pleasure

116 1 2
Par springkora

Alby was rough handled below deck to the captain's quarters. The frightened prince did not put up any kind of struggle as the two crewmen clasping his arms were just obeying orders.

The burly crewmen were not very gentle as they tossed the slender prince onto the bed where he landed with a squeak. They left without another word, locking the door from the outside and imprisoning the prince within to face his fate.

With a hiss of pain, Alby rolled over onto his back and pushed himself up into a sitting position with trembling arms. Despite being tossed like a ragdoll, the softness of the bed beneath him felt like heaven after so many nights of sleeping against the cold floor of the brig.

Taking a few pillows, he stacked them up three high and propped his ankle up for support. It immediately relieved some of the throbbing and he relaxed back on the bed, resting his head against the soft mattress and staring up at the ceiling.

His moments of peace did not last long as that familiar heavy footfall approached the door. The captain unlatched the door and kicked it open. Those piercing eyes roved around the room until they fell upon his captive prince, nestled atop his bed so prettily.

"Assuming the position already, my little whore?" he sneered, slamming the door shut and latching it. Alby knew it was probably wisest to remain silent, so he just watched the captain with a fearful gaze and knew he was helpless to put up any kind of fight.

With his back to the prince, Sebastiano poured himself another goblet of red wine and took a swig. Turning to face his captive, he smirked darkly and sat down in his favorite chair. "You almost had me fooled little prince. You are quite the actor – very believable but exceedingly deceptive beneath it all."

"What..." Alby began to speak.

"Silence!" the captain slammed his goblet onto the table and it caused Alby to jump.

"You acted so bravely when I first acquired you, sacrificing yourself for the Mirabelle's crew. Then you attempt to cosset me as well by pretending to share similar interests like my books and maps. However once you weren't under my watchful eyes, your true nature revealed itself. Not even two days in the brig you attempted to whore yourself out to my men for help."

Alby wanted to defend himself, but in the captain's drunken rage he knew it was probably best to remain silent. "And yet here you are...back where it all started. If I had known you were so easy, I would have fucked you that first night and not fallen for your innocent act."

"I am truly grateful for the kindness and patience you showed me that first night..." Alby whispered out.

"What did you say?!" Sebastiano stood up and walked to the side of the bed to tower over Alby's trembling form.

Squaring his shoulders, the blonde prince stared up into the enraged features of the captain. "I...I said I am truly grateful for the kindness and patience you showed me that night. I was terrified and you didn't take advantage of me..."

The captain opened his mouth to say something but all words seemed to be suddenly lost. With a low chuckle he shook his head and wagged a finger at the naughty prince.

"There you go again...using that sweet tone and beautiful face to lower my guard. Everything out of your mouth is a fucking lie!"

Sebastiano suddenly was grabbing Alby's arm and roughly ripping the light green tunic from his pale form. "That you even dare to wear your lover's clothes in my bed! The gall!" Alby pleaded for him to stop, but the captain ignored it and roughly tore off the brown breeches as well.

Alby now lay entirely nude in the captain's bed as he shook and covered his crotch with a pillow. The captain's eyes searched over every bit of skin that was visible to him, looking for some kind of evidence of the boy's whorish activities – such as love bites. But nothing was to be found.

"How many have known your body, majesty? I imagine since you are not under the watchful eye of the royal guards or naysayers in the capital, that gives you far more freedom for depraved activities," he hissed. "Tell me! How many!"

Biting his trembling lip, Alby let out a whimper of fear and turned his face to the side. "None..." he whispered out.

"Do you think me a fool?!" Sebastiano clasped his captive's upper arms and tugged the boy into his lap. Alby didn't struggle at all because he was unable to move much due to the pressure on his ankle.

Hesitantly he reached up and tucked some stray hairs behind the captain's ears as Mason growled deeply in his throat like a savage beast.

"Be at ease...I am not deceiving you. You have had a lot to drink and are in desperate need of sleep and a proper meal. You are not thinking straight. Come...lay down beside me, I enjoy being nestled against your warm body," Alby softly whispered to him. With a warm hand, he stroked the captain's coarse cheek. He was in a desperate need for a shave as well.

"How can I believe that no one has had you?! You are far too beautiful and this innocent act will no longer fool me..." Sebastiano snarled in Alby's ear.

"Ssshhh...calm yourself, my captain. What I say is the truth. No man has ever touched me in that kind of way. I am entirely pure in all ways. You are the first to ever set eyes on my bare flesh," Alby cupped his face and pressed his silky lips down the captain's jawline to calm him.

"I...I..." the captain slurred out, finding comfort in Alby's tender touches and soft kisses.

"Ssshhh...close your eyes and rest Sebastiano. I will be right here, nestled against you all night. I am yours...I will never leave your side again," he kissed the captain's bristled cheek once more.

However the prince was caught off guard when the pirate turned his head and suddenly was kissing his captive on the lips! This was Alby's very first kiss and the inexperienced lad wasn't sure what to do in return! Hesitantly, he clasped Captain Mason's strong shoulders and closed his eyes.

The captain's tongue prodded at Alby's lips and he bade him entrance. However the captain's tongue tasted of sour rum and it was not a pleasant flavor. But Alby held firm, determined to assuage the captain and get him completely relaxed.

Sebastiano groaned into the kiss and Alby squeaked into it when he felt that strong appendage prodding against his bare bottom. Luckily the captain was still wearing his dark breeches, but even beneath that thin material, Alby could feel the heat emanating off his large organ.

"I wanted it to be true from the first moment I laid eyes on ye..." the captain slurred again, breaking the kiss.

"What did you want to be true?" Alby inquired in a soft, calming tone.

"That someone with such a beautiful face, intelligent eyes and bright mind would find pleasure in the company of a pirate captain. Days and nights at sea grow long and dreary...and quite lonely, boy. Therefore you were like a gift from the gods, plopped right down into my lap with your golden halo of hair and eyes the color of summer skies..." he kissed down Alby's neck.

Sitting in this particular position on the captain's lap was reaching the breaking point for the prince. He needed to rearrange himself and prop his leg back up. "Come...let us rest, Captain Mason. I just need to adjust myself for my foot to be elevated and then I am all yours to hold..." Alby explained.

"Yes...your foot," Sebastiano murmured in a drunken slur as he gazed down at Alby's bandaged appendage.

"I am so sorry, my boy. You never deserved to be treated that way...you have done nothing wrong. And yet I treated you like a common criminal...dragging you down the steps so mercilessly and shoving you into that cage. Forgive me..." he gently positioned Alby on the bed, but suddenly was clasping the injured ankle in his lap. Alby tensed up, afraid the captain might have another surge of anger and intentionally twist at his ankle again.

However, Alby was stunned, when the captain lifted his thin ankle to his lips and kissed the bandages so tenderly. "Forgive me...my beautiful prince," he groaned softly. He loved the smell and feel of Alby's flesh – it was like an aphrodisiac. The captain could no longer deny his attraction to the boy and how all his thoughts revolved around his blonde prince. Reputation and respect of his men, be damned. He would kick them all off his boat without a second glance. Acquiring new men to serve aboard his vessel was always extremely easy.

The captain tenderly placed Alby's bandaged ankle on top of the stacked pillow. He moved the boy to rest in a comfortable position on his back. The captain even placed a few pillows beneath Alby's head and shoulders for maximum comfort.

"Such a beauty deserves the best of everything...no more brig for you. I want you visible and available at all times...you are mine," the captain kissed Alby's other leg as he positioned it to rest on the mattress.

The captain suddenly seemed to come out of his drunken stupor, just slightly, when it struck him that the boy was entirely nude and laying atop his navy blankets.

Alby's flawless, moon-kissed flesh contrasted so beautifully against the rich navy of his coverlets. His golden hair looked like a glowing halo around that enchanting face as he rested against navy pillows. "You are perfection, my boy. And all mine..." Sebastiano groaned.

"Yes...yes, all yours..." Alby agreed with the captain to cosset him as much as possible. "Will you join me on the bed now? It is very late captain and you look exhausted annnnnNNNGGG!" The prince jerked in intense sensitivity as the alien sensation of someone else clasping his penis suddenly occurred.

The captain's hands were rough and calloused from so many years at sea, working hard and fighting fiercely with the sword. However he handled Alby with such tenderness.

"So beautiful my prince...so smooth and large for a boy your age," he praised the blushing prince. Alby was panting softly as his teenage body betrayed him and those raging hormones caused him to immediately harden beneath the captain's sensual touch.

"Looks like someone is happy to see me," the captain chuckled in his throat. Alby's hips jerked up as he groaned deeply when the captain ever so tenderly peeled back the foreskin on his penis, revealing that delicious and sensitive crown that was already wet with desire. Small droplets of his hot essence caught the captain's eye and he leaned down to taste the prince. "Just like honey..." he groaned and took that plump crown into his mouth, massaging it with both his tongue and playful nibbles of his teeth.

"NnnngghhH!" hissed out the prince, clasping at the blankets beneath him with trembling hands. It had been so long since he last masturbated himself. At least a full week! Therefore he was extremely pent up, sensitive and in a desperate state of relief.

"Who owns you...and who controls your pleasure?" the captain playfully taunted.

"No one owns me! And my pleasure is my own!" Alby sassily replied.

Raising a brow, a drunken smirk fell across the captain's face. "Well if that is how you feel, I am more than happy to bind your arms to the bed and play with this beautiful cock until the sun is high in the sky but never offer you any relief...just endless hours of throbbing torment, feeling like you cannot take it another second, but I will make you endure for eternity..."

Alby groaned softly at the captain's sensual words and his hips rolled eagerly. "O...okay," he submissively gave in, "I belong to you...and you control my pleasure."

"Good boy," the captain blew hot air across the gleaming crown causing his teenage captive to hiss and arch violently off the bed.

"So fucking delicious..." he began to suckle the boy as deeply into his hot mouth as possible. "Sebastiano!" Alby cried out and within moments, that skilled tongue and hot orifice took the boy prince over the edge.

Thick ropes of creamy and pent up cum filled the captain's mouth and he drank it down greedily. Every sip was sweeter than the last. "Enough...no more, please..." Alby pleaded as the captain smirked up at him, hovering over the boy's semi-erect cock.

"Think of what I can do to you when I am not so fucking drunk..." Sebastiano slurred. He smiled dreamily up at his beautiful captive and climbed up the bed and gently nestled against the boy, possessively pulling him against his chest and burying them beneath the warm covers.

"All mine..." he whispered greedily into Alby's ear and inhaled the sweet scent of that silken halo of hair.

The two soon fell asleep intertwined together with both of their minds at ease. Sebastiano had at last claimed the boy and been the first to bring him to sexual gratification and Alby had proven his innocence and deterred the captain's wrath from Luca. All was peaceful aboard the Lorelai for now...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3M 135K 28
"And who in the hell are you?" "I...I'm y-your q-queen..." ... Or where, a sweet boy Louis is marked to be married off to the prince of his country f...
18.5K 952 31
A boy named Berry Gilbert who has been hurt not once but twice, in high school, badly. Just as he starts pulling himself together after senior year h...
37.7K 1.8K 11
Allen has been diagnose with an illness that cannot be cured since he was small. One day, he found something worth treasuring. What if the thing that...
720 24 13
Felix agrees to marry THE prince in a far away land in Azurethra kingdom to save his people. But what happens if he actually falls in love with that...