Family First

De KingDeezy

It all starts with Amarni Drew Anderson. An ambitious teenage boy in a society full of hopelessness and doubt... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Sequel
..

Chapter 27

697 17 3
De KingDeezy

Chapter 27

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

~ The Next Day ~

So  my bestfriend Biola took me to the hospital yesterday after the altercation that happened yesterday night. I rate Biola though, because she always has my back no matter what, she could of easily ran away and left me when she saw the gun, but she helped me, without her and Louis there my life would have been over. The doctors at the hospital said that my nose is nothing major, and I will need to put ice on it. There will be a bruise but that will go down. THAT’S RIGHT AINT NOBODY INJURING ME. Now that I know that I am fine, I actually need to think of ways to get my g out from distress. He didn’t deserve all of this. This is all my fault man. The beef was between me and Jermz, he should have taken me instead, then I could beat the fuck out of him and it will all be done. But noooo he likes torturing my loved ones. He probably knows that I would do anything for my family. Maybe it’s a trap, maybe he knows that I will go and try and get Louis and when I get there he would probably kill me without me even knowing. I don’t know what to do, because I can’t risk that. I need to think deeply about this.

I decided to go over to my mum’s house with Biola and Chanel to see what’s up with the family and that. Haven’t seen her since, she now has an additional four children to look after. I feel bad , but I’ve been trying to get my life back on track, can’t blame me.

“ Heeey mum.” I said as she opened the front door and embraced us with a hug.

“ you alright son?” she replied.

“ AMARNI PUNANI.” Ohhh how I miss Evangeline and her stupidness.

“ you look different .” I said as I analysed her appearance. She had light brown contacts in , her nose pierced and her hair was dip dyed light brown.

“ you like it?” she twirled around like she was a princess. Princess my backfoot.

“ Nope. Not even.” I teased.

“ suck out… HI CHANEL HI BIOLA ! “ she hugged them. Shes such a beg !

We all sat down waiting for dinner like one big family :  Me , Chanel , Biola, Jordan, Alicia, Bobby, Evangeline , My mum and Heaven who was in my dad’s hands.

“ you alright dad?” his face lit up with joy when I spoke to him.

“ yeah , whats up son? Why is your nose all mash up ?” he replied, I couldn’t really work out his emotion. It was inbetween concern and anger.

“ I’m cool , just had a fight that’s all.” I shrugged.

“ did you win?” this childish behaviour

“ well I’m still here, so yeah.”

“ you didn’t kill anyone did you?” Whats up with all the questions.

“ NO WAY.” My attention was distracted by baby Heaven who was staying at me and smiling, expressing her one dimple. I cooed at her for a long period of time, but then dinner was ready.

*** 30 mins later ***

“ So how did your nose break Amarni? “ Alicia asked as she bit into her chicken, making those loud ‘ yapping’ sounds that made me cringe.

“ its nothing.” I lied. I don’t need everyone worrying about me. I can fend for myself.

“ We all know when Amarni lies.. he always looks to the left and he scrunches his nose.” Evangeline spoke out. I felt like reaching across the table and dashing her big mouth out of the window.

“ But I’m not lying though, it was nothing.” I looked to the right and made sure I relaxed my nose.

“ DON’T FORCE IT ! “ Bobby belted, which made us all laugh hysterically. I could feel Chanel’s eyes piercing through my soul but I ignored it and turned my attention to the food that was on my plate.

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

I wanted Amarni  to look at me badly. I know he knew I was looking at him, because I was staring for timmeee like some mad women. I wanted to communicate with my eyes and tell him that we need to talk, because he never actually told me about  what happened yesterday. He doesn’t like talking about what he goes through I know but its better for him to let it out, rather that bottle it all up inside. I hate to see my bae like this, all bruised and not himself. But now I realise that not is not the time , to discuss it, I’ll wait till we go home. I need to know whats up forreal.

“ This is the time to confess anything, all your troubles, problems, were all family.” Felecia said, but her attention was focused on one person.

“ Anything, you’ll like to say Jordan? “

“ mmm.. nope.” He carried on eating, but his spoonfuls began to get faster and you could easily tell that he was nervous.

“ you know its okay to say what’s on your mind, rather than bottle it up.” Alicia comforted her brother. Sooo sweet.

“ ITS ALRIGHT ALICIA.” He gritted through his teeth. The atmosphere was beginning to get tense and all the attention swiftly moved from Amarni to Jordan.

“ One thing I can’t stand is lies.” Felecia looked deep into Jordan’s eyes as if she could see right through him. From my provisional vision I could see Evangeline and Amarni looking at each other with wide eyes.

“ I haven’t even lied yet.” Jordan spoke out. We all looked around because that was the stupidest answer I’ve ever heard, no offense.

“ YET?” Felecia shouted at full volume.   

“ Just tell me this, why didn’t you go school today?” she continued.

“ Because I got excluded…” He stumbled on his words as he confessed.

“ ITS OKAY JORDAN, SINCE YOU WANT TO LIE TO ME, YOU’RE GROUNDED AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT GETTING ANYTHING FROM ME UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE TO ME AND YOURSELF..” she broke down into  tears and Amarni went to hug his mum.

~ Biola P.O.V ~

** 3 hours later **

The mood just changed from this tense atmosphere to this party mood. The only tense thing was that Jordan was in his room and couldn’t enjoy the fun with us. We were all just dancing to any song that came to our head as we typed it in youtube. The laptop was plugged into the speakers and the music was blasted at a high volume, bearing in mind this is night time. Black people are soo crazy at times, if I had everyone around at my house – which I can’t see happening, due to my over strict parents, we would be partying just like this.

“ Can you Nae Nae ?” Amarni asked Alicia who was dougie-ing .

“ Whats that ?” she said with a confused facial expression.

Amarni showed her what the nae nae was and Alicia caught on quite quickly, they were doing it in sync and everything, it looked soo cool.

“ I’m a stoner , I’m stoner , I’m a stoner ! “ Evangeline chanted whilst clicking her fingers.

“ no your not.” Amarni said with a straight face and Evangeline screwed him in reply. Everyone laughed at their faces, but I kept zoning out. I would sit on the couch and watch everyone laugh and have fun,but my mind kept on drifting away. It kept drifting away to Louis. I just wanted to know if he was safe, if he were still alive and breathing.Why did it have to be him? He’s so harmless and gentle, but his heart was in the right place. He did what was right – he protected his family. I miss him so much. The tears flooded from my eyes as I ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I wonder what he’s doing ?

~ Louis P.O.V ~

I felt so much pain throb through my entire body, as I kept getting hit in random places by different objects , some felt like metal poles and some of the hits felt like a baseball bat, couldn’t really tell. My body felt numb as I sat on this plastic chair, that was placed in the centre of this pitch dark room. The chair was the first thing I noticed when I was shoved into this room – my vision was quite blurry because of all the smoke I inhaled in the van. I actually sat there , having no choice but to inhale the exhales of their ‘ puff’s’ as I sat in the back, scared for my life.

I could hear chuckles from a female voice, which I’m guessing it was that girl at the party fighting my girl and I could definitely tell Jermaine was there laughing with her and a few others. Evil prick. The pain I was feeling was so bad that I could hear the blood gushing around my ear, and my body began to tingle – not the nice tingle that I get from Biola , but a tingle that hurts. I’ve honestly been here for hours , I think. Well I feel like its been hours and I just wanna get out, but I’m tied to this chair.

“ I need to go toilet.” I said above a whisper, I felt like a neek saying this around this group of so called gangsters.

“ What did you say bitch? Toilet? Nahh G Piss yourself.” I heard Jermaine say to me cold and harsh. Every muscle in my body wanted to reach and grab this guy by the neck and squeeze it till all his veins pop. I’ve never felt like this before. I’ve never felt anger like this, I’m normally calm and laid-back, that’s how you know this hatred is deep.

“ NO , I want to go toilet, untie me ! “ I said aggressively, I felt a wack on my knee with a baseball bat and I instantly felt the urine exit from my body and onto my clothes.

“ AH HAHHHAAA YOU PISSED YOURSELF.” They all laughed as they turned on the lights, to embarrass me even more.

“ You stink, you  dirty little white boy ! how does it feel now – to be living the hard way, you little posh prick.” The girl exclaimed. This girl needs to jam.

“ I feel great you know.” I gave them a fake smile, which pissed them off even more as they whole group started wacking me with all different objects from my face all the way down to my big toe.

“ DON’T TALK BACK.” One lightskinned  breh  hissed.

“ cool it Deckz.” Jermaine said.

“ Naah Deckz is right fam, why’s man talking back?” Another brownskinned breh out of the group counterpointed. They were talking about me like I weren’t there.

“ Ite. Kaz , he knows whats good for him init.” Jermaine chuckled wacked me with a metal pole  across my face with full force and all I saw was black.

Thanks For Reading (:

i might update again soon, because i feel bad for not updating in a while.

Vote,Comment,Share,Like, Follow.

King Deezy.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Lucky Me De Mae

Ficção Adolescente

2.2K 272 45
College is suppose to be fun, a brand new experience. I know it wasn't suppose to be easy and necessarily drama free, but I feel like my life has don...
80 0 6
What happens when you, a social anxiety teenager who's been homeschooled her whole life gets sent to a private high school? Amia, an anxious teenager...
I love me De ErikLuv

Ficção Adolescente

647 81 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
5.2K 247 24
A nineteen year old black girl escapes the clutches of her abusive father with her pregnant twin sister. Less than a week later, she's left to mother...