Gravity Falls Boyfriend/Girlf...

De WiltedRoses228

(REWORKING) ❝"MY BROTHER THINKS YOU'RE CUTE!" You shrinked back at the sudden explosive personality, your tho... Mais

Intro
How You Meet (Original)
How You Meet (Revised Edition)
Hanging Out
A Chapter In Their POV
Asking The Question
First Date
Robbie's First Date
Cuddles
He/She Stares
You Stare
He/She Uses A Bad Pickup Line
He/She Pranks You
You Prank Him/Her Back
"I Love You"
Texting
First Kiss
New Characters
Stan
Ford
Bill
They Sing
Steven Universe
Making Out
Wearing Something Of Theirs
PLEASE READ
Revisions

Please Read

3K 30 12
De WiltedRoses228

Hello! I just want to say something. It seems I've made a mistake in one of the characters personality. I haven't actually watched the show in quite a while so I accidentally wrote Robbie's character differently than he's portrayed in the show. In the show he seems very depressing and "goth" I think. However in this book I made him seen more like a jock. I apologise for the inconvenience. I wish I could say that I'm working to fix it but in reality I'm not. I'm lazy and Robbie isn't one of my favorite characters (Cue the fangirls with the pitchforks). Once again I apologise for the inconvenience and I hope you can forgive me for falling short of your expectations.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.7K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
439K 10.2K 53
Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunkle Stan's best employees; Wendy Corduroy...
82.9K 2.9K 65
Y/n never thought of a life outside of her small orphanage. Dipper never thought of a life outside of his home in Gravity Falls. When Stan decides to...
534 24 18
The Pines family decided to spend the summer at Gravity Falls when an unexpected letter appeared on their doorstep. The Pines siblings Belle, Mason...