And So Here Are Some Destiel...

Door Full_Frontal_Fandom

just destiel oneshots.. go on. I know you want to. open it. read it. Requests are welcomed and wanted (some o... Meer

death row
forever demon
Dean..
Dank Memes
Dumping Spot
Boredom Does Strange Things...
is it hot in here or is it just me?
done

Dean.. My wings hurt..

9.1K 163 158
Door Full_Frontal_Fandom

I sit in my room, fidgeting a bit. I finally couldn't take it and took my shirt and coat off. My wings floofed out and accidently hit something, making it fall and break.

I flinch and jump nearly out of my skin at the sound. I hear hurried footsteps and suddenly saw Dean skid in my room. "Cas? What happened? Are you okay?" He asks quickly.

I jump up again in surprise. "N-nothing happened. I'm fine" I stutter, blushing since I was still shirtless, and with my wings on full display.

His eyes widened at the sight. I could understand why. Angel wings were supposed to be a milk white. But I'm a fallen angel, so they're black.

I blushed, looking at my feet awkwardly. He walked over and studied them in awe. He slowly rubbed a feather between his fingers.

I gasp and shiver in surprise, blushing darker. Dean chuckled and looked at my scarlet face.

"They're really s-sensitive" I whisper. He smiled and rubbed the base of my wings. I flinch and yelp in pain.

"Shit. Sorry Cas" he says, apologetically.

"It's fine Dean" I say quickly, "it's just my wings are really sore.. they've been bundled up for weeks" I sigh.

"I could wrap them up for you?" He offers.

I relax my stiff shoulders. "Please"

He took my wrist and lead me to the bathroom. I had to tuck them in to get through doors but I didn't really mind.

I sat on the toilet seat as he got some wrap, and slowly put it on the base of my wings. I shiver at the feeling as Dean continued to do it.

He then moved to the other wing and wrapped up the red, sore area. When he finished, I slumped forward in relief. "So.. So much better" I whisper.

I look at Dean and let out a quiet mewl from the heated look he was giving me.

I looked a bit farther down and saw a slight tent in his jeans. He lifted me up bridal style and walked back into my room, gently setting me on the bed.

I looked down, thinking Dean had left. But the moment I looked up, Deans lips were on mine.

I gasp in surprise and stiffen. He pulled away and looked at me, thinking I didn't like it. But before he moved to far I leaned forward and kissed him quickly, blushing deeply.

He smirked against my lips and kissed back passionately.

I giggled and pulled him on top of me by the collar of his shirt.

After a few more minutes of us making out, he slowly pulled away.

I whisper something cheeky in his ear,

"Dean.. My wings hurt"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

444K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
49.9K 1.3K 15
Only 2 people in the world have the same tattoo in the same spot. Everyone has their match, and everyone has a soulmate. Most people travel the world...
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.3K 251 14
[completed] Cas and Dean had been best friends for as long as they could remember. Since they were next door neighbors, they did everything together...