As Long As You Love Me (1D Fa...

Von becks_fearless

*USED TO BE: A MILLION OPPORTUNITIES* Running away isn't easy, especially when you have no where to go. Bir... Mehr

As Long As You Love Me: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Story of My Life
Chapter 3: Screams and Babysitting
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5: OW!
Chapter 6: Stupid Hospitals...
Chapter 7: Surprises, surprises
Chapter 8: Homecoming & Firsts
Chapter 9: Pancakes and Video Chat
Cast!
Chapter 10: Ice cream and music
Chapter 11: Arrivals and Awkwardness
Chapter 12: The start of something new

Chapter 4: Shopping

651 6 5
Von becks_fearless

Sorry it took forever! I've had lots of tests and other shiz.. I also was stuck in the hospital for 4 hours this week with my sister, Emily, who broke her wrist. Again. I'm super tired, so I'ma update this and then got to sleep. Ok? Ok.

Song: Paradise by Coldplay...just for the elephant on a unicycle!!!

Vote, comment, fan! Vote for the elephant!!! :D

~Rebekah 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter 4: Shopping!

I was pulled out of my dream and opened my eyes to see Louis jumping all over my bed. I sat up and grabbed him legs, pulling him down.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I asked through clenched teeth. He should know better than to wake me up.

"We're out of food," he whined. "Niall ate it all." I rolled my eyes, but then the worst-case scenario crossed my mind.

"Even the Fruit Loops?" Those were mine, no-one was allowed to touch them. At all. He nodded, the ran out. He could probably see the anger in my eyes. I got up, throwing the covers out of the way. I stormed down stairs. Walking down the hallway, Gabs' door was open, signaling that she had already gone to her high school. I got to the stairs and decided to have fun. I slid down the banister, since we have a spiral staircase.

"Wee!" I screamed. I neared the bottom, and Niall was standing right there. Perfect. I slowed myself down, and somehow managed to stand on the banister. I jumped, landed and clinging onto his back.

"Ahh! Get it off of me! HELP!" He screamed, while running around, trying to get me off. He finally gave up, running to the couch, flopping on his back. And on top of me. I could hear the boys laughing, and Liam yelling at Niall to get off of me. I could hear Summer too, she was laughing with the boys.

"Help! Can't breathe!" I tried pushing Niall off, and he did. He saw it was me, and looked terrified.

"Oops. Sorry?" It came out as a question instead of a true apology. I ignored him, and went to the kitchen, stepping on what I think was Harry laughing on the floor.

I decided to see what we needed. I grabbed my iPad off the counter, and opening a new note.

"Let's see..." I trailed off, talking to myself. We almost literally needed everything. The only thing we had was orange juice. I typed everything, and sent it to the printer.

"Hey boys and Summer...looks like we're going to the store today!" They all cheered, making me laugh. I checked the time. 9:37.

"Okay, we'll leave at 10. Wait...we need a bigger car...crap!"

"I'll call Paul," Louis offered, and went to make the call. He came back a few moments later.

"He'll bring the car over, and then we can go." I nodded, and ordered everyone to get ready. They sulked off, and I ran upstairs to change. I ran to my bathroom, and looked in the mirror. Is that me? It looked like it stepped out of a horror movie...my hair was sticking out in weird places. I quickly got dressed, into a simple white t-shirt and pink jeans.  I threw a blue plaid button-up shirt, but left it unbuttoned. I grabbed my converse, wallet, iPod, and purse. I ran back downstairs, to grab the paper with what we needed on it. I fold it up, so I wouldn't lose it. The boys came out, Summer on Louis' shoulders. They were all wearing hoodies and had hats and sunglasses on.  I gave them a glare and Summer got down. I don't mind her having fun, but I don't want her to get hurt. She's the closest thing, besides Gabs, that I have to family. Gabs is barely home and I practically raised Summer.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Harry. Literally, he lifted me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Styles! Put me down!" I yelled, and much to my annoyance, he didn't. We left the hotel room and and made our way to the elevator. I started kicking. After kicking him in the face and many threats, he put me down. I ran over to Liam and hid behind him. He turned around and patted me on the head.

"Don't worry! I won't let the big, curly monster get you!" He said, making us all laugh. The ride down was silent, not counting Summer and Louis. They had bonded really close in the past few days. It was like me & Liam. We had grown close, to where we were best friends. Ding! The elevator opened to the lobby, and we all walked out like civilized people. I wish. We tumbled out of the elevator like a bunch of drunk people. (A/N: Get the picture?) 

"Holy carrot sticks!" Louis said, rubbing his shin, were Zayn had accidentally kicked him while falling out of the elevator. I laughed while trying to breathe, failing. I grabbed my stomach, which was now hurting from laughing so much. Paul walked in the door. He had a puzzled look when he saw all of us on the floor, laughing or groaning from pain. We just laughed at him. 

"Come on!" He said, then turned and walked away from us. We all got up off the floor and followed. I had to grab Liam's arm a few times to keep myself from falling. We made it to the double doors, which Summer ran into. We all laughed at her, then Harry ran into them. I made it without running into them. 

"Over here!" Paul yelled, just barely down the block. I was not expecting what I saw. In front of me was a giant orange camper van. THE orange camper van from the music video we stayed up all night watching.

"Oh gosh. Really? I have to drive that?" I muttered under my breath. I had only recently got my drivers license, and I wasn't ready to try and drive one of these.

"I'll drive it!" Louis called, from next to me.

"No!" The other boys yelled in unison. I looked over to Harry, wanting an explanation. 

"We used this bus in our What Make You Beautiful video, you know that, but Louis was driving and we got pulled over twice for driving too slow."

"Oh," I said. I nodded and took the keys from Paul.

"Thanks!" I said. He nodded. "In the car, freaks!" I yelled and they all piled into the car. Louis, Summer, Zayn and Harry  all piled in the back, with me and Niall in the front.

After sitting there for a few minutes, I figured out how to drive it. I started the engine, being very careful and concentrated. I finally got the hang of it, without killing anyone.

"OMG! We're in a giant carrot!" Louis yelled in a very annoying fangirl voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Bird?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?"

"Summer's stealing my Boo Bear!" We all burst into laughter. I had finally figure out all the inside jokes and bromances in 4 days. I looked over to Niall, who was dying of laughter.

"Oh god," Niall said, laughing and clutching his stomach. "Oi! Eyes on the road!" I quickly turned my head, looking away from him. I laughed.

We pulled into the Walmart parking lot. We got out, all still laughing at Harry's reaction to Summer and Louis. I grabbed the keys and locked the door. I somehow managed to trip over something, and landed on Harry. I landed on his back. I stood up, brushing myself off. I pulled Harry up. 

"Can't get enough of me, huh?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

"Owie!" He said. I ran up to where Liam was, catching myself before I fell again.

"So, how exactly are we gonna do this?" I asked, since I had no idea.

"Split up, attack the list in chunks?" He shrugged. 

"Hmm. It could work!" I said. I turned around to the others.

"Okay guys! We're gonna try this. Instead of going all together, we're gonna split up!" They nod, so I continue, " 'Kay...Ziall, Louis and Summer, and me, and Larry Stayne." I took the list out of my pocket, along with my pocket knife. I cut it up into pieces, handing different parts to Zayn, Louis, and keeping one to myself.

“Go!” I yelled, making people look at us. We ran inside, grabbing a cart. Liam took the list from me and read it out loud.

“Fruit Loops, other cereals, cheese, soda, ice cream, milk, hot chocolate mix, tea, crackers, pudding, yogurt, muffins, apples, oranges, cantaloupe…and medication for Louis to calm down.”

“Huh? I didn’t write that,” I said, grabbing the list and looking at it. “I know, but it wouldn’t hurt to find some for him.” He said, and I nodded in agreement. I noticed Harry was kind of sulking behind us. I gestured for him to come closer to us.

“I don’t bite…hard,” I said, making him laugh.

“I know…but your yell is worse than your bite.” I let out a little laugh as we started making our way to the fruit.

The rest of the  trip was in silence, until Liam spoke up when we were in the frozen desserts isle.

“So, Bird…when’s your birthday?” He asked.

“April 9.”

“Yay! We’ll be here for that!” Harry said, while jumping in the air.

“Oh gosh. But I don’t want anything. At all. No party, no presents.”

“No promises, princess,” Liam said. I rolled my eyes.

*5 minutes later*

“I want M&M’s!” Harry yelled.

“NO! Mike and Ike’s!” I yelled back at him.

“M&M’s!”

“Mike and Ike’s!”

“How ‘bout we get both?” Liam said. We both fell quiet, then cracked up at our stupidity. I grabbed a bunch of Mike and Ike’s boxes, making sure to get different kinds of them. I turned back to see Harry putting a single box of M&M’s in the cart and Liam looking at me like I was crazy.

“What? I need sugar to give me energy since I have to babysit you guys!” He shrugged in defeat. I turned to Harry, who seems to have been staring at me. He looked away, and I turned back to Liam.

“Let’s find the others, shall we?” I asked, trying to imitate a British accent.

“Not too bad, princess!” Liam said. Harry nodded in approval.

HARRY’S POV!

She was beautiful. I haven’t spent that much time with her, but I already had the feeling that I was falling for her. Hard. 

*-*-*-*-*-*

After about another twenty minutes, we had gotten everything on our list. Now we had one big problem.

"How are we going to find the others?" I asked, hoping Liam and Harry would have an idea. Harry shrugged. He had been quiet for a while now, not being the cheeky boy I knew that like to strut around in his birthday suit.

"I'll text them to meet us where the movies are," Liam returned, pulling out his phone. We started making our way over to the movies, CDs, and other media related things.

"Hey, they have our album here!" Harry said. It was true, they did have it. I chuckled at his excitement.

"Yay! We found them, we're saved!" We turned to the source of the sudden outburst, to see Niall and Zayn running in our direction. Harry pulled me out of the way, just in time before their cart ran over me.

"Thanks," I said and he just nodded. I'd have to talk to him later.

"Did you guys find everything on your list? Did you keep Niall under control?" Liam asked.

"It took a while, but I somehow managed to keep him from eating anything." Zayn said. I'd seen Niall eat before...not the prettiest thing.

"Hey, Summer! We found them!" I let out a sigh of relief, that they didn't get into any trouble. We made our way to the front, to pay. I had to approve of everything as they emptied the three carts. I let Louis get the carrot juice, knowing he would've thrown a fit. Everything went through, filling the carts again.

"Your total is $709.34," a girl with a name tag that read 'Marlene' said. While I was dumbstruck, Liam pulled out his credit card and paid.

On our way out, I slapped him on the arm.

"I could've paid, you know!"

"We would've run you broke! Plus, it's the least I can do for letting us trash your room." I gave up, knowing Daddy Direction won this one.

We eventually made it home, and managed to put everything away without hurting anyone. By the time we were done with that, it was 2 in the afternoon. We decided to go out for a late lunch, and endd up going to get mexican at Cafe Rio (A/N: Real resturant btw...best Mexican ever!). I somehow ended up getting more than Niall...not sure how that happened. I had gotten a giant burrito, with pork, rice, black beans, and a bunch of other stuff. I ate in a few minutes while everyone was still bary starting.

"Where'd it go?" Niall asked, with a mouth full of chips and salsa. They all stared at my tiny figure, apparenly wondering the same thing.

"Uh, in my stomach?" I said. Zayn pushed his burrito, barely touched towards me, gesturing me to finish it. He timed me, and I finished in a minute and 37 seconds.

"Dayuuum, girl!" Louis said, trying to act like a girl.

"No cussing infront of Summer!" I hissed, not wanting to corrupt her.

"You cuss all the time, love," Liam said. I laughed at myself.

NIALLS POV

Where did it go? I swear, her burrito disapperead into thin air, and so did Zayn's. This girl was amazing. She could sing like an angel, looks like an angel, and eats like me. Her laugh is the cutest thing ever! I wanted to be able to call her mine. I liked her, a lot. Is it possible to fall for a girl I barely know?

********

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...