Wild; BWWM/Werwolf

By llaurenllove

❝I tried to tame the big bad wolf but he ended up turning me wild.❞ ; Shiloh Paige, moved from her hometown... More

prolouge
1; priorities
2; babydoll
3; present
4; unconscious
5; mesmerizing
6; unbreakable
update
7; reunited
8; water
9; lock it up
10; wife me up
11; selfish
12; smut
13; bonds
14; wasting time
15; blocked
16; curly fries
17; comeback
18; his scent
19; identity
20; beautiful psycho
21; suprise
22; fire
update
23; falling
24; oxygen
25; enter
;
26; repeated
27; decisions
;
28; good shit
29; deciding
.
30; guilt trip
.
32; wedding day
!!!
33; devotion
34; labor
35; milf
epilouge
new story??

31; court

3.7K 241 36
By llaurenllove

Shiloh Paige
______________

"Kevin Marshall is found not guilty in the murder attempt on Luna Shiloh Paige."

Gasps erupted the silence.

"Are you serious?!" August screamed across the courtroom of pack members , which caused his voice to bounce off the walls. Veins on his tan neck started to poke out which looked like small rivers of water. His brown eyes filled with flames of anger and clenched his fist.

"How can this be possible." I whispered from the back of the courtroom, my eyes filled with tears as I looked at the judge hoping he made a mistake. How?

"Not guilty." I whispered in shock.

Kevin Marshall, the police officer who almost killed me sat in the chair at the council's table. A smirk was formed with his thin lips and he turned around and looked me in the eyes.

Those cold eyes.

Lea squeezed my hand gently and flipped him off with the other hand. She mouthed something to him making his eyes widen and spun back around. "That's what I thought."

"Your honor how is this possible?!"  My lawyer, Mrs. Clayton calmly said.

"The evidence doesn't lie." The judge replied while closing her folder of paper work.
"Case closed."

"Shiloh come on wake up, we are here at the court house." August said turning the car off.

I groggily opened my eyes and looked to my left to see him staring at me. He started at me blankly before sticking his tongue out at me making me laugh and hit his shoulder.

"Come on we are going to be late." I smiled opening the car door and got out.

___________

There he was, Kevin Marshall.

The man who shot me.

He was a police officer,
his job was to protect me.

He did the complete opposite.

3 months ago he almost ended my life.

"Hello Luna." He smiled at me and stuck his hand out at me. How could he smile at me.

"Do you think we are friends all the sudden? You almost killed me. I rather talk to you but we are separated by metal bars." I simply said sitting in my chair in the back of the courtroom next to August and Lea.

He put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"That's good."

The man loudly spoke, "All rise for the honorable judge beck." An older man walked into the court room with a long baggy black robe.

"You may sit." He said letting us all take our seats. Soon the trial started, I almost fell asleep again until my lawyer said, "your honor I'd like to call the next witness, Shiloh Paige."

"Bitch wake up, dang this pregnancy is getting to you." Lea giggled elbowing me making me stand up quickly and follow the man. They made me promise that I will tell the truth.

"Hello mrs. Paige." My lawyer smiled at me.

"Hello."

"Let's start, where were you
on April 20th 2017 at 8 pm?"

"I was driving my fiancée's car, I wasn't going anywhere particular. I just needed to clear my mind for a bit."

She nodded, "is it true that you got pulled over by police chief, Kevin Marshall?"

"Yes it is."

"Can you point him out?" She asked.

I nodded and pointed at him, "He's the man sitting at the end of the table wearing a white button up."

"Let the record reflect that she recognized the defendant." She said to the judge.

"It's shown." The judge replied.

"Do you know why he pulled you over?"

I shrugged, "He just asked me who's car I was driving, when I told him it was my boyfriend's he didn't believe me: he thought I stole it."

"What did he say next."

"He told me to get out of the car and he pushed me onto the hood of the car, placing my wrist down and basically had all of his body weight on me; I could barely breathe." I said looking at the police officer who had a small smile.

"Then what happened."

"He told me to get my id and I told him I couldn't with him on me. So he got off me and I reached through my window to get me purse which had my wallet inside."

"Continue"

"He told me to put the gun down, b-but I didn't have a gun I just held my wallet."

She spoke again, "What color was your wallet ms. Paige?"

"It's was a glossy black wallet."

"Did you tell him it was your wallet?"

"Yes I did, I even showed him. He could clearly see it because I was right under a street light and my head lights were on so it was in clear sight. I even dropped it on the street and put my hands up." I croaked remembering the moment again.

"What was the last thing you remember?"

"He shot me."

"Thank you, you may take your seat."

_____________

"Our last piece of evidence is a video." My lawyer said to the judge making the defense attorney jump out of his seat.

"Objection your honor we were never informed of a video." He said angrily but the judge looked at him blankly.

"I'll allow it."

They brought out a projector and the video began to play. It was a video of the night, i looked down and I could hear silence then a gun shot. The lights turned back on and everyone stared at the police officer with hatred, even his own attorney.

"The defense would like to start."

___________

"The jury has made there decision." The judge said grabbing the folder from the woman.

She sat down and opened it before nodding. She slammed her gavel down,

"On the case of Marshall vs. the people. Kevin Marshall is guilt for the charge of attempted murder of Luna Shiloh Paige. He is sentenced at State prison for life. Court is dismissed."

"I won."
[ rest in peace to all of the beautiful souls who lost their lives to corrupt police officers. They deserved better than this, they could have lived their lives surrounded by the people they loved very much. Fly high angels. xx ]

;1,222 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
171K 11.2K 44
Warning - Mature for sexual situations, too much cussing (Conner), and violence (also Conner). Alphason Conner Grim has been rejected. No one expecte...
557 31 8
Elana Camri is just your average girl trying to get her college degree. Right before her final semester of College, a series of events led her to the...
63.4K 1.7K 22
Aaliyah comes into contact with the werewolf universe when all her life she had thought it was a fairytale but it isn't since she's mated to two powe...