2 Moons the series : Chatroom...

By flammingsgirl

[ EDITED ] This book is about our lovely couples Phana X Wayo ; Forth X Beam ; Ming X Kit ; Forth X Phana ;... More

Kit Kat
Holiday
Meeting his parents ( Forth X Beam )
Late night chit chat ( Beam x Kit )
Hidden Camera and Wayo's wild Side ( Phana X Wayo )
you're mine ( Ming X Kit )
Face Time ( Part 1 )
Face Time ( Part 2 )
Facetime ( Part 3 )
Thunder ( Ming X Kit )
Hima, Gaw and the little kitten Molly
Will you start it with me? ( Ming X Kit )
2 am ( forth X beam )
My handsome doctor ( Phana X Wayo )
ice cream? (Phana X Wayo)
Sleep, Eat, and Staring at you ( Ming X Kit )
Why not? ( Forth X phana )
Camping ( Part One )
Wake Up! ( MingKit )
Help Me ( ForthBeam)
Camping ( Part three )
Author's Note
Doll || PhaYo
Pinch || PhaYo
I Hate You but I Love You || MingKit
Worried || ForthBeam
Tease || MingKit
Sick || MingKit
Day Care // MingKit
Author's Note
Author's note

Camping ( part two )

3.2K 171 18
By flammingsgirl

the next day

at PhaYo's Room

" p'pha! p'pha! wake up! wake up! we're gonna be late! wake up p' ! " yelled Yo in Pha's ear

" 5 minutes again yo " Pha murmured and turned his body

" p'pha! wake up! we're gonna be la- "

before wayo finish his sentence Pha pulled him back to bed and hug him tightly " you're noisy, let me sleep for five more minutes and then i'll take a bath "

wayo felt his cheek heat up a little " p' ~ wake up na? " said wayo places his hand on his boyfriend cheek

Pha opened his eyes and looked up at wayo " hm, okay okay but give me my morning kiss first " said Pha pointing at his lips

wayo face turned into bright red " p'pha hurry! "

Pha shakes his head " morning kiss or no more camping "

wayo leans his face closer to Pha, and kiss his lips " there, now go take a shower "

Pha smiled widely, he kiss Wayo cheek before he takes his towel and then take a bath. wayo only shook his head looking at his boyfriend weird behavior, but he still loves him btw.

at ForthBeam's Room

Forth was staring at Beam who still fall asleep with huge smile in his face, he loves to see his boyfriend face when he fall asleep. His face look so cute and look like an angel. his lovely eyes, his red plump lips, and his chubby cheeks, Forth are so obsessed with those.

Beam opened his eyes slowly and blinked. he stretched his body, when he was about to get up from the corner of his eye he finds that Forth were looking at him with huge smile in his face, Beam frowned.

" good morning my love " said Forth smiled softly at beam

" forth? what the hell are you doing here? " Beam asked as he yawned

" au Beam my love, you're the one who asked me to sleep over in your room. remember that today we will going to camping?  " Said Forth raised his eyebrows.

Beam rolled his eyes " ah you're right i forgot about that, wait for me then i'll go take a quick shower first and then you can take a bath " Said Beam as he grab his towel and prepared for take a bath.

" Beam "

Beam turned his body " what? "

" Why don't we take a bath together? " asked Forth

Beam face flushing red but quickly he change it so Forth can't see his blushed face " ai bah! i don't want to take a bath together with you! "

Before he got to the bathroom door, Forth already picked him up in his arm and went inside the bathroom together. Beam had an annoyed look on his face but you can see there was a slight flush on his cheeks.

" ai Forth! go take a shower by yourself!!! "

at MingKit's Room

Kit finally finished packing up his stuff and his boyfriend's, he let out small sigh and look at the clock. it's already 08.15 he only have 30 minutes more to get ready before he late going to camping. so he decide to take a shower, because he really felt grubby and sticky. after about a fifty minutes, he finished taking a shower and came out from the bathroom with clean and fresh body.

In the corner of his eyes, he caught the silhouette of his boyfriend who was still fall asleep on the bed. Kit gritted his teeth, annoyed at his boyfriend. He picked up a pillow near him and went to his boyfriend who was still sound asleep. He smack Ming with a pillow right on his face.

" MINGKWAN WAKE UP! "

Ming jumped out of the bed in surprise. he looked up at his boyfriend, he rubbed his eyes as he tried to focus his eyes on his angry boyfriend.

" Khub p'kit? what's wrong? why are you yelling at me in the morning? " asked Ming

" you asked me what's wrong? what's wrong?! IT'S ALREADY 8.45 MINGKWAN! WE HAVE TO BE READY AT 9 AND YOU STILL FALL ASLEEP! " yelled Kit again, his finger pointing at the clock.

"OH MY GOD P' I'M SORRY I FORGOT I FORGOT, i have not prepared anything yet! " Said Ming in panic

Kit let out small sigh, he already knew that this would happen, that's why he also packed his boyfriend stuff while he packing his own stuff

" don't worry, i already packed your stuff just go take a quick shower and then we go see the others " Said Kit

Ming smiled widely, he hug his boyfriend tightly and kiss his cheek " Thankyou khub my lovely p'kitkat! "

Kit smiled shyly, he pushed his boyfriend to the bathroom " er, now go take a shower! i'll prepared the rest "

" you act like as you're my wife p'kit, i like it when you care about me because that's mean you love me, right? " Said Ming winked at his boyfriend

there is slight flush on Kit cheeks, for covering his shyness he grab a pillow and throw it to his boyfriend who already run inside the bathroom " JUST GO TAKE A SHOWER MINGKWAN! "

at meeting points

At the meeting point there are already Pha, wayo, Beam and Forth. And you can guess which couple are late.

" ai Beam, call Kit and asked him where he is " said Pha

Beam nodded his head, he pulled out his phone and dialling Kit's number. when Beam tried to call Kit's phone, Ming's car showed up.

" there he is, ai Kit why are you so late?! you two must be having sex last night, didn't you? " said Beam

Kit went over his besfriend and slapped Beam's head " having sex your ass, no! this kid woke up late because he was busy playing with his phone till midnight " said Kit glancing in annoyed at his boyfriend who was now talking with forth and wayo

Pha and Beam can only chuckled when they heard Kit's answer, Kit pouting his lips.

" er er, we have to go right now if we don't want to get stuck in traffic " Said Pha

everyones get into their own car with their boyfriends, Pha with Wayo, Forth with Beam and of course Kit with Ming. they started drove their car towards the campsite.

at campsite

after about 3 hours driving finally they are arrived at this beautiful place that will be their campsite this night. there are not many visitors today, and that's the good thing because they can enjoy this beautiful view with their boyfriends without worrying someone will disturb them.

Wayo get out of the car with huge smile in his face looking at the view of the campsite, he runs to Pha who already get out of the car first and hugged him tightly.

" P'pha thankyou for brought me here, it's so beautiful! i don't know there is such a beautiful place like this in here. and thankyou so much for agreed with this camping idea, i love you p'pha! " mumbled yo in pha's chest, Pha smiled and kiss the top of wayo's head.

" you're welcome baby, i'm happy if you like the place because i didn't know that much about good campsite in thailand, but i will tried my best to give my baby everything he wants. " Said Pha stares into wayo eyes deeply. he leans down and kisses him, slow and soft on the lips.

" love you too baby " Said Pha with soft smile as he pulled off the kiss, wayo cheeks turned to be flushing red.

Ming still tried to get apologize from his boyfriend although this morning Kit help him packing for his stuff but he's still mad at him. Kit leaving Ming inside the car and walking towards the river, He seated himself by the river, Kit closed his eyes tried to enjoying the soothing air and the sound of nature, forgetting about everything in his mind for awhile.

Kit felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind, from the scent of smell he already knew that someone who was hugging him must be his boyfriend, Mingkwan. He knew so well his boyfriend scent, he always smells like something fresh, dry, sweet and warm at the same time. his natural scent is subtle, warm and manly. when he wears his cologne he smells sexy and super irresistible, Kit loves it so much but he was to shy to admitted.

" what are you doing here Ming, I've told you already that I have not forgiven you yet " Said Kit without opened his eyes, Ming rest his head on Kit's shoulder.

" p'kit you still mad at me? when will you forgiven me p'? please forgive me p'kit, i won't playing with my phone again untill midnight like yesterday, so forgive me na p'? na na na ? " Said Ming with high hopes that his boyfriend will forgiven him, he kisses his boyfriend's neck softly.

Kit opened his eyes slowly and turned his head to face his pouting boyfriend on his shoulder, Kit let out a small sigh. no matter how angry Kitkat was, he will not be able to Mad at him if his boyfriend make an expression like that to him.

" okay okay i will forgive you, but promised me you have to sleep before midnight! " said Kit rolling his eyes

Ming smiled widely, he stand up in happiness that his p' already forgiven him " khrub p' ! i promised that i won't do that again! so you're forgive me? " asked Ming once again, Kit nodded his head.

Ming stand up in happiness that his lovely p' already forgiven him " really p'?! yeay! p'kit finally forgive me p'kit finally forgive me! " Ming cheered in happiness, Kit chuckled looking at his boyfriend childish behavior. maybe Ming always annoyed him but he knew behind his annoying attitude he loves Kit so much.

" hey guys! Let's share the task, bass and kit will prepare for cooking, ai Ming and ai Pha you two set up the tent, and then me and Beam will go looking for firewood " Said forth, everyone's nodded their head agreement.

Ming and Pha went into the car to get their tent and start to set the tent up, when Beam and Forth wants to go looking for the firewoods Kit yelled at them.

" ai Forth take care of my friend okay, don't let him get hurt or i will kill you! " Said Kit , beam chuckled.

" it's okay ai kit, he will take care of me. trust him okay? go prepare for cooking, i will join you later after finish looking for forewoods, na? " said Beam, Kit nodded, he left Beam with forth and start prepare everything that he needs for cooking later.

Forth frowned " what's wrong with your friend? why is he so scary? poor nong Ming for having scary boyfriend like ai Kit " said Forth shook his head, Beam only can laughing.

" just ignore it, he always like that to me hahaha " said Beam laughing

" weird, ah let's start looking for the firewoods before its getting dark " said forth

Beam and Forth walking into the forest and looking for the firewoods, when they get enough of firewoods Beam and Forth decide to get some rest first before they go back to their friends. they seated their body near the river as they watched sunset. Beam rest his head on Forth shoulder, forth kissed the top of his head.

" Beam " said Forth, Beam looked up at his boyfriend

" yes? "

forth looks into Beam eyes, and touch his boyfriend cheeks. he rubbed his boyfriend cheek with his thumb " you know that i love you so much, right? "

Beam smiled softly and nodded " of course i know forth, and you know that i love you so much too right? "

" i love you Beam, i really do " said forth once again as he kissed Beam softly on the lips, Beam kissed him back as a response. Forth pulls him closer to him and deepens the kiss. Beam wraps his arms around Forth neck and they kiss until they both run out of breath, and gasps in each other's face.

Forth pulled off the kiss and wipes the saliva on Beam red plump lips, Beam feels his cheek heating up. Forth smiled at him and give Beam a light kiss on his lips before they joined the others on their campsite.

____________________________________

Hello! sorry for the late update i've been so busy lately, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, sorry if there are so many mistaken grammar and typos >< hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 14.8K 122
Not only do Pha and Yo finally get together - after YEARS of pining for each other, but Ming accepts Kit's courting and agrees to be his boyfriend. I...
57.2K 2.5K 35
2 boys.2 gang leaders who hate one another. suddenly feel in love.hard to accept their feelings .cant deny their love for one another. what will they...
51.5K 2.6K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...
63.8K 3K 23
The story is about Wayo with his possessive brother Ming.. Wayo is opening a cafe.. And his brother is "helping" him.. And there is something that h...