Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

xlaurynwritesx által

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... Több

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Home•
•Switched•
•Goodbye•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Confession•
•Memory•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Defeat•
•Family•

•Sort Of•

288 8 0
xlaurynwritesx által

A couple months went by and Maya had been doing a whole lot more. She made some executive decisions and she also was lurking how to be a proper Dame. She has been practicing with a bow and a sword all while being proper and elegant.

She had also been spending time with Zach. They had both been different since the night of the ball. They had a lot more similarities then they thought and something was different for the both of them. Their feelings were different for each other, but neither of them were admitting it, at least to each other.

She woke up to a knock. After coming to reality she realized it was at her window. She opened the curtain and saw pebbles. She opened the door and walked out looking down. Her balcony was relatively high from the ground. She looked down and saw Zach.

"Zach what are you doing?" She asked looking down to him confused.

"I'm trying to get your attention. I guess it worked." He said back.

She chuckled and smiled. "I meant why are you throwing pebbles?"

"I was bored." He answered. "And I thought it'd be a lot easier to get your attention this way." He smiled.

She looked at him and closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked back it him and twirled her fingers, making him poof up to the balcony.

He looked to her with a concerned face. "A heads up would've been appreciated."

"I didn't want to yell." She smiled. "Besides you woke me up." She chuckled as he stood up looking to her.

"Fair enough." He sighed looking to her.

"So what did you need?" She asked leaning against the wall looking at the trees.

"I thought we could explore the castle tonight." He suggested looking to her.

"Okay. After dinner." She smiled still looking to the trees. "So what is this?"

"What's what?" He asked as he leaned next to her.

She looked to him. "Are we just hanging out or is this some sort of date?" She asked with a smile as his face dusted pink.

"Some sort of date sounds about right." He looked forward. "Is that okay?" He asked looking to her as she turned forward.

"Sounds good." She nodded with a small smile.

"So can you poof me back down? I would jump but I'd probably miss the 'some-sort-of' date." He said looking to her.

She giggled looking to him. "I'll see you later." She smiled as she closed her eyes and poofed him back down. She looked down to see him there and went back to her room.

She got ready for the day and walked to the living area. She saw her mom and dad looking happier than normal. "Hey guys." Maya said as she walked in with a confused look. The Princess Aurora was there and so was her husband as well as Regina.

"What happened?" Maya asked looking to them. "Did you defeat the witch?"

"No. Um-" David said looking to Snow.

"Mys, we have something to tell you." Her mom smiled.

"Okay. What is it?" Maya smiled back.

"Well we found something out a couple weeks ago and we wanted to wait to make sure everything ended up okay, but we found out that-" She started as Maya looked to her anxiously. "I'm pregnant." She smiled.

Maya looked to her mom surprised but happy. "Really? Congrats mom!" Maya smiled as she ran over and hugged her.

"Thanks sweetie. I'm glad your excited." She smiled holding her face. Maya was about the same height as her now.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Maya asked confused looking to her belly.

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter." Snow smiled.

"We've gathered the whole kingdom to tell them about the pregnancy." David grinned to Maya who gave him a hug.

"Really at a time like this? It's to dangerous." Regina said looking to them.

"We want to give them hope." Snow explained.

"You're pregnant, you didn't invent the wheel." Regina said looking to her as someone walked over to them.

"Who's this?" David asked as the woman took off her hood.

"Belle? Where's Neal?" Snow asked looking to her.

"We went to see if we could revive the dark one." She explained looking to Regina.

"What happened?" The black haired woman asked.

Belle began to explain how they resurrected him, but he absorbed Neal into himself because it was a life for a life situation. She wasn't sure if either of them were alive but she knew that Zelena had them locked up in Rumples castle.

Aurora then admitted that she knew why Zelena was doing this and that she didn't tell them because Zelena threatened her and her baby.

"And I make good on my promises." A green women in black said coming in on a broom. It was undoubtedly the wicked witch.

"What do you want with our baby?" Snow asked angrily.

"Calm down sweetie, you don't want to go into early labor." Zelena said with a smile before freezing her in place.

"Stay away from my wife!" Charming yelled before he was frozen too.

"Ooh! Someone's testy." Zelena said looking to him.

Maya put her hand up ready to attack when Regina spoke up. "Enough sis. This is between you and me." She started as Zelena froze her too.

"Now let's see if this was all worth it." Zelena said walking to Snow.

"Don't touch her!" Maya said as she zapped magic at Zelena pushing her back.

"Ah!" Zelena said as she held her shoulder. "Who the hell are you?" She screamed.

"My name is Maya." She said looking to Zelena walking towards her. "And you chose the wrong family to mess with." She said as she looked to Zelena who looked like she was burning from Maya's magic.

"I'll be back." She yelled grabbing her stick still in pain. "And don't expect me to be as gentle!" She yelled as she got on her room and left causing her family to unfreeze.

"Are you okay?" Maya asked looking to her mom.

"I think so." Her mom nodded.

Maya what did you do to her? To make her... burn like that?" Regina asked.

"I did what I normally do which is just push them away but it was like the push was consuming her or something." Maya said confused.

"Your magic hurts her. Now that she knows that, she'll be after you, especially your magic." Regina said as Maya sighed looking to her.

"Then we will have to train more. If she's after me too then I have to learn to defend myself wth my magic." Maya said looking to her.

"I always knew you were the most reasonable one." Regina nodded. "Meet me in the positions room in ten minutes." Regina said as Maya looked to her mom.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Maya asked.

"I'm fine." She nodded.

"You need to be careful okay. With the wicked witch-" David started as he looked to her.

"I know dad." She smiled to him. "Take care of mom. I'll be with Regina." She said as she looked to him and he nodded.

She used her map to get to the room and walked in. Regina taught her a lot more types of magic other than her signature push. She learned how to lift people, use objects to chain someone down, how to dissolve flying monkeys and how to quickly teleport out of there is no other option. Regina wanted to teach her the ways to kill, but she knew Maya had the hero gene and she didn't even bother trying. After a while they went to dinner.

Maya quickly finished wanting to meet Zach. Her mom seemed a lot happier then earlier and they both still announced the pregnancy. She assumed David did some convincing.

She walked out and waited making sure he wouldn't sneak up on her. She heard a noise from the hallway and she looked to it and walked before realizing the trick. She turned around and saw him standing there. "Almost got me." She smiled looking to him.

"I was so close." He sighed as he looked to her and they started walking.

"How was your day?" He asked as she chuckled a little.

"The wicked witch threatened my soon to be sibling that I just found out about. I then used my magic against her which angered her and Regina taught me how to defend myself because the wicked witch might be after me because of my power." She said before taking a deep breath.

"Well then." He said as they walked. "My day was great too thanks for asking." He smiled looking to her.

"Oh nice. I'm glad." She nudged him. "What did you do today?"

"I shot some arrows and then took a nap." He smiled to her. "So are you okay now after the witch visit and all?" He asked looking to her.

"Yeah. My mom and dad are shaken up more then I am." She answered looking to him.

They walked around for a while talking and getting lost in the long halls. After a while they got to the back and to the garden.

They walked out before they heard screeching. "Did you-" Maya started.

"Watch out!" Zach said as he pulled her down and a flying monkey flew over. It came at Maya again and Zach pulled at her.

"Step back. I got this." She said looking to the monkey. She put her hands to it pushing it back with a white light and tied it to a tree. "Go back to where you came from." She said as she twirled her fingers and the monkey disappeared. Just then another two came by. She didn't want to hurt them but she had no choice. She put her hands at them and dissolved them.

"There's more coming Maya!" Zach said as he looked to her. "We have to go!"

She looked to him and grabbed his hand. She transported to the hallway in front of her door.

"Why were there so many?" Zach asked out of breath.

"Zelena must have cast something that makes them attack every time I walk outside." Maya sighed. "I guess now I'm on house arrest."

"Are you okay?" He asked looking to her.

"Yes. They didn't get me." She said looking to him as he smiled.

"I've got to admit, you scared me for a second. I didn't think you could get all of those monkeys." He said looking to her.

"I'm powerful. I just needed to learn how to use it." She sighed. "I'm glad you're okay too." She smiled to him.

"So much for the some sort of date." He said looking down.

"I had a good time." She smiled. "Besides in my family, it's not really a date if we aren't fighting something." She chuckled looking to him. "Cheer up." She smiled putting her hand on his shoulder making him look to her. "You can make it up to me." She smiled.

He looked to her with a small smile. "How do you plan on me doing that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well I don't know. Maybe by another walk, or shooting practice, or-" she started looking to him before she felt his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him as she put her hands on his chest and he held her waist. They stopped and she caught her breath. "Or that. I guess that works too." She said as they both chuckled.

"I'm glad it worked." He said with a smile.

"I'm sure." Maya replied with a chuckle.

"You're so brave and funny and beautiful." He said looking to her. "And powerful." He added as she smiled.

"Well now I have to use that power. I have to find a way to defeat Zelena, and I have a feeling my parents have already started thinking." She looked to him.

He nodded to her as he let go. "You can do it. I'm sure of it."

"Thank you." She smiled as she walked away.

"And Maya." He said as she turned to him. "Be careful." He said as Maya nodded.

"I will." She nodded as she went to find a way to defeat the witch.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.2K 453 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
1.5M 62.9K 200
(Twisted Wonderland X Fem! Reader) Y/n Wonderlin, the first girl in her family's bloodline. Her family is well known, even back then. Even tho she ma...
89.1K 2.8K 37
There was a time when the citizens of Storybrooke, Maine believed they would return to their homes, to their regular lives back in another realm. The...