-Imagines-

Por Yellow-Sherbert

Bringing all my Wildest Fantasies to LIFE! 💖✨ Black Boy Joy Imagines💚🍫 Más

Welcome!!
Love Game✨Zayn Malik
Ride Or Die ✨ Nasir

The Girl ✨ Tupac Shakur

6.3K 165 69
Por Yellow-Sherbert

June, 1988

Sometimes when I'm Alone I cry Because I'm on my own the tears I cry R bitter and warm they flow with life but take no form-

"Hey Amaru" A Young Tupac was Torn from his focus on his Poetry by Lisa, a young girl he attended High school with who called him by his middle name. They were somewhat acquaintances idly chatting once in awhile during school and on their walks home considering they lived in the same neighborhood. Yet they barely got pass how their days went before they both fell quiet enjoying the rest of their walk home.

Tupac was the friendly guy yet quiet one in school, he was mostly into his acting and writing than anything else. It was his heart.

Little did he know, Lisa was infatuated with his Uplifting spirits that she tried her best to admire from afar, but his Outstanding laugh and joyous smile that lit up the whole room was just too good to enjoy from a distance.

He misinterpreted her strong friendliness vibe for a slightly creepy crush on him.

He watched her as she took a seat next to him the wind blowing her lovely scent his way in the process. She smelled of what he would describe as of a fruit salad.

"Hey" He spoke quietly before returning his attention back onto the words on paper that would soon turn into a powerful heartfelt message.

"Whatcha doin??" She asked leaning over peeking at his paper.

Before she could even finish reading the second line, he closed the book answering "Nothing." Bothered by her Sudden presence.

"I see you write a lot in there." She trailed off staring down at the notebook, curious to how many poems he'd written in there, but without a doubt she knew by his extraordinary personality, they were anything but shallow, instead compelling and filled with much intensity since it was from the sensitivity of his heart.

He spent his many days writing in that notepad, putting all his words he kept in his heart onto paper. A lot of times Tupac felt misunderstood by people, his Complex personality made it hard for people to understand him but they were just too simpleminded to at even grasp the idea of his intellectual outlook on the world.

But Lisa was willing to understand. It was something about him, a feeling that she couldn't shake loose of, she wanted to be that person to at least put an effort towards Insight on his divergent personality.

"Uh, yeah it's my way of Escaping the real world and getting my feelings out" He openly admitted while rubbing his curly top.

She nodded taking in his words. "I love reading poetry Its just so beautiful. I've always thought about trying poetry myself" She spoke. He looked up now enthralled by the interest they shared.

"Oh really??" She responded with a nod. As it fell quiet, Lisa begin looking around the park attempting to get some sort of inspiration for a short poem she could cite to him. Spotting a butterfly she began.

"Butterflies fly low and high. It's whatever they feel like, whether they're feeling the ground or the sky... They float without a care in the world going where they please. They stick around and relax with ease." She paused looking over at Amaru who tucked his lips containing his laugh.

"What??" She questioned her cheeks turning red from embarrassment, by the look on his face she felt as if she had done terrible.

"You actually did good" He finally let out his laugh he was holding back and clapped at her Exert on herself to do poetry.

"Thank you" she smiled pushing a few of her long box braids behind her ear. He admired her smile it was small yet beautiful revealing her Golden undertone at her high cheek bones.

"No Problem.." he paused as he continued to stare at her. "You wanna take a walk?? I mean sometimes it helps me get a little inspiration sometimes" Amaru suggested.

She paused and looked at him as thoughts filled her mind.

Was he actually interested in befriending her? Did he think she was a cool person?

Shaking the thoughts away she replied "Sure, I would love to" they both smiled widely getting off of the park bench that sat on and followed the trail out.

After just twenty minutes of being in each other's company, they got to know each other exchanging personal information between one another. They had no clue where their intended destination was on this walk but they were too interested in each other that it didn't even matter where they ended.

Finally Lisa looked around paying attention for the first time since she been with Amaru and spotted the library across the way.

Her whole face lit up. One thing Lisa loved was reading she was such a bookworm, she found happiness and tranquility in reading, she felt like she was exploring without even going anywhere but with her creative mind she could be anywhere she wanted.

Amaru Noticed her excitement and followed her stare. "Lets go to the library, I wanna check out some books" She said grabbing his hand without an answer and practically dragging him across the street.

They entered the library being greet by the central air and peace and quietness, everyone was either searching the shelves or sitting down reading and studying.

"You like reading?" Amaru asked as Lisa searched the shelves. "Do I? I LOVE reading" she smiled brightly. Not only was Amaru's smile contagious but Amaru quickly learned that hers was too.

He loved how Much Lisa was into books he knew she had brains and not only that but beauty as well.

She had the rich chocolate melanin that was embedded into her smooth skin, the brown eyes that sparkled with sincere and interest every time you spark a conversation with her and her lips were plump and luscious shining with lip gloss. As Amaru Stared at them he realized how much he so badly wanted to kiss them now.

"Um, I'm gonna go sit down and finish my poem while you look for books if that's alright with you?" She looked over at him to see his brows raised as he bit his bottom lip causing her insides to warm. He stared at her through his long beautiful eyelashes that batted.

"Um, sure" she smiled. He winked at her setting off all sorts of butterflies in her stomach before turning around and walking to a table.

She let out a breath closing her eyes for a short moment To gather herself again.

Amaru was something else. Sweet, funny and filled with charm. Quickly she was falling for Him Undeniably.

After she was done checking her books out, Lisa went to get Amaru so they could go but she couldn't find him.

She furrowed her brows curiously as her stomach dropped. "Did he leave??" She questioned herself in her mind.

She decided to keep looking until finally she spotted him in the back of the library. He sat inside of a closed up part of the library where only he sat.

His head was down as the pen in his hand moved across the paper. His eyes was so focused that she didn't even wanna bother him.

Finally, he sat the pen down looking up at her seeming to connecting back to the real world.

"You just finished the poem you wrote earlier??" She asked.

He nodded glancing down at the written words on the paper. "Do you mind if I hear??" She asked leaning back on the table as she stared down at him with pleading eyes.

He pressed his lips together smiling as he hung his head down contemplating. Her beautiful orbs were just too irresistible.

He stood up walking around in front of her holding the notebook in his head.

"Sometimes when I'm alone
I cry because I'm on my own
The tears I cry R bitter and warm
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn
and I find it difficult 2 carry on
If I had an ear 2 confide in
I would cry among my treasured friends
But who do u know that stops that long
To help another carry on
The world moves fast and it would rather pass u by than 2 stop and c what makes u cry
It's painful and sad and sometimes I cry
and no one cares about why."

By the time He finished, Lisa was left speechless and eyes full of tears. His work was astonishing and cut deep. She realized how much pain he was living in, a pain that could be felt from a mile a way, with each word he cited, her heart ached more and more.

He watched her face surprise to see the tears that filled her eyes. She begin clapping "That.. that was beautiful Amaru" She breathed out before wiping tears away.

"Thank you" he nodded wholeheartedly, he still couldn't believe he left her in tears.

"Your... Your work is so beautiful.. YOU'RE Beautiful" She admitted. "You're soul is out of this world... And.. the way you express yourself" She shook her head getting choked up on her words. "It's just amazing" She finished.

"Thank you very much Lisa... Its the only way I can express myself to where people will understand me if they ever read my poems yaknow what I'm sayin?"

She nodded completely understanding.

"Sometimes I just feel like.." He trailed off his soft eyes wandering across the room. "A Black rose in a room filled of Red Roses.... Everyone else is in sync with each other while me... I'm out of sync because Everyone understands the simplicity of a Red Rose but The black distinctive rose is desolated and judged. Because he's different"

"But just because you're different doesn't make you not Beautiful..." She spoke grabbing his attention. "You're Beautiful because you're different, everyone else is the same so they're too dumb to get you."

Her sweet words enlightened his heart creating a small warm smile to spread on his face. "Thank you. Shit you just don't know but I needed to hear that" He rubbed his chin.

"You're welcome Amaru" she smiled before pausing looking down at the notebook in his hand.  "Do you mind if I take a look.. at your other poems too?" She asked slowly not sure if she was stepping over her boundaries or not.

Amaru now understood her fascination and enjoyment of his work and Without hesitation, he held it out to her. She took it with a smile and started flipping through the pages.

She found more Poems than she thought were in the notebook it was like a ball field. Exploring each page she got a different feel with each deeply expressive poem, her eyes and mind were engrossed into the beautiful, finely detailed Poetry Written By Tupac Amaru Shakur.

It was as if she had took a trip inside of his mind, reading his deep and darkest secrets and feelings that were all so sad, beautiful and weirdly intriguing all at the same time and even relating to a lot of them.

One poem stuck out the most with a Four letter name as the title.

Jada

U R the omega of my heart
The foundation 4 my conception of Love
When I think of what a black woman should be
Its u that I First think of

U will never fully understand
How Deeply my Heart Feels 4 u
I worry that we'll grow apart
And I'll end up losing u

U bring me 2 climax without sex
And u do it all with regal grace
U r my heart in Human Form
A Friend I could never replace

She furrowed her brows reading it in her head, it must've was close female friend.

Amaru peered his head into the book saying "That's my Best Friend" Confirming her thoughts.

She quietly let out a sigh of relief as she continued through the book.

Unaware of holding someone's attention captive, Amaru sat back gazing at her as she did so with a content smile upon his Brown face, it filled his heart with Joy knowing he had finally found someone who understood him some.

"Can I do something?" He asked abruptly. She looked up at him with a raised brow. "What??" He got up from his seat coming to where she sat on the table. "Do you trust me as a friend Lisa??"

Lisa took an unsteady pause. "Um, I mean.. I guess so." She answered. Amaru chuckled at the uncertainty in her soft voice.

"Can I ... Feel you?" He asked biting his lip. She furrowed her brows at his sudden odd behavior. Before she could even answer he spoke up "Not in a sexual way... Just.. Trust me." He looked into her eyes with assurance but she was still a bit uncomfortable.

They both knew that they have only gotten to know each other for a good hour so it wasn't much trust there just yet because they didn't completely know each other.

But Amaru was intriguingly Mystique he just had that look in his eyes that she couldn't deny that made him feel trustworthy, it left her feening to uncover his world full of Magic and Beauty.

Finally, she nodded giving him approval. Amaru wanted to do something for her but before he could, he had to get a feel of her body, examine her features and to be honest he just wanted to feel her.

She stood as he stepped closer to her, now inches apart from each other. Staring down at her small body, Amaru took his hands placing them on her Sides. Slowly, his big man hands coasted down her hour glass frame and slithered around her Killer curves that was oso delightful to his eyes, he licked his lips as his mouth began to water.

Touching her grown woman hips was like holding a precious diamond in his hands.

His eyes slowly glided across her smooth skin that was infused with glowing chocolate beauty, it was as if she was made out of cocoa, Sweet honey and gold.

She watched him as his eyes absorbed all her beauty, her heart skipping a beat with every soft touch, she tried her best keeping her breathing at a steady pace but it was something she was struggling with being that she was in the hands of Handsome Amaru.

Letting go of her hips with one hand and snaking the other one around to the small of her back, he took his finger nails trailing them up her arms delicately before grazing them upon her shoulder blade causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand up and her stomach to fill with butterflies.

His gleaming eyes made their way up before stopping at her full set of plush lips. Thoughts filled his mind quickly as he gazed at them, they were irresistible.

She noticed quickly the hungry look in his eyes. "Do. You mind?" He asked slowly glancing up at her gazing orbs. She nodded slowly.

He took his hands and grazed across them softly getting a good feel of her plush lips leaving traces of lip gloss on his finger tips that smelled of fruit.

Slowly he leaned in pressing his soft lips onto hers as he held her neck loosely.

Quickly sparks begin to fly, both of them entering a new world  full of Magic and bliss, and unexplainable feelings.

Their lips moved in sync as they infiltrated and explored one another's essence that bursted with impulsive shocks.

Lisa melted like hot fudge into the kiss falling as her knees weaken. Amaru sure knew how to sweep a girl off her feet with his gentle affectionate touch.

Amaru quickly grabbed her into his tenacious grip before she could fall. He loved her lips  They were plump, soft and juicy as a ripe cherry that also tasted of the sweet fruit.

He held her Bottom lip in between his teeth as they pulled away. They stared breathlessly into each other's glistening eyes.

Amaru left her with nothing to say. After coming down from their natural high off one another, he chuckled bitting down on his lip.

She fidget with her hair nervously as her cheeks warmed, Lisa didn't know what to do.

"Um, I- I think I shou- should be heading home it's- getting p-pretty late" She stammered over her words with a stomach still full of fluttering butterflies.

Realizing the Effect he left on her, Amaru smirked. "Lemme walk you home."

She nodded quickly as she gathered her Books off the table, she wasn't even sure if she even had enough strength in her legs to move as of right now. She shook nervously.

After a nice walk through the Neighbor and under the million of tiny luminous spheres in the dark sky, They reached Lisa's house and stopped at it.

Amaru stood right in front of her gazing her down with his glistening eyes that were oso beautiful in the moonlight. Lisa couldn't help but to stare.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Amaru asked with Hopeful eyes as he bit on his lip. She wished he'd stop doing that because she didn't think her knees could get any weaker.

"Sure thing" she smiled.

"Can I get a hug??" He asked. She playfully rolled her eyes and giggled at the innocent roll he tried to put on.

But she couldn't refuse him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his snuck around her waist.

They stayed in each other's embrace for awhile inhaling each other deeply, both having lovely scents.

Then Amaru whispered in her ear, his words coming out smooth as silk "You're a Black queen made of the finest ingredients God Had, don't forget that"

Her stomach swirled with butterflies once again and her heart melted, Amaru was just so Magnetizing with his words, he just knew what to say and when to say it.

"I definitely won't Amaru and don't forget you're the most Beautiful Black Rose that God Watered" Lisa's words almost left Amaru speechless, he didn't see her comeback coming at all.

He Gave her body a Gentle squeeze. "Thank you Beautiful" he pulled away with a warm smile. "Goodnight" he winked as his hands slipped from hers.

She stepped on her tippy toes pecking his lips making them both Giggle. "Good night" She watched him slip away into the darkness of the night before turning around and walking into her house.

Amaru was something different for her and Lisa was something different from him. Already, they were both falling madly for each other.

This was the beginning of an exquisite love story.

--------
-Part two in the future? 👀👀😬

-Also how y'all like the Tupac movie? I still ain't seen it yet 😭.

-I Hope y'all Enjoyed!☺️

-God Bless!😇✨

-Taya💖💋👑✨

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.4K 188 37
Justin Bieber imagines, shorts stories and blurbs! I appreciate the votes, adds and comments! P.S i accept requests :) PINTREST WHERE IMAGINES COME...
57K 1.8K 23
"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 , 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 " "𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
628K 8.4K 56
Very much the rappers that I feel are mad attractive so umm yeaaaa 🦍 (this book was made over a year ago, so ntm.)
10.1K 356 22
Ímãgíñëś äbøùt Mïñdłėšś Bęhåvîōr +Êtç. 1.Frêâkÿ 2.Šêx 3.łove 4.łust And so on Èñojy