Meeting Her (A Jungkook Fanfi...

Door -TheAquaGirl-

It was an early morning. I was 15 and without a care in the world. I was in the midst of a meadow full of su... Meer

Hi Wattpad!
More."
Even
And
For
Hope
Ever
Could
I
Thing
Best
The
Was
"Meeting
Epilogue

Her

66 3 22
Door -TheAquaGirl-

'Jungkook...'

'Jagi... I'm on my way right now.'

'Jungkooooooook~'

I clenched the bag I held in my hands and my phone in the other as I began to walk faster.

'I'm climbing up the stairs now.'

'Jagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~'

I made it to the apartment door and as I was getting out the keys I heard yet another groan from her.

I quickly unlocked the door and stepped in.

As I closed the door behind me I saw her sitting in the dining room with her cheek against the table and her phone inches away from her mouth.

I hung up the phone pressed up against my ear and took a better look at her.

She looked pretty hilarious...

I approached her as she shifted her head up to see me.

She immediately scrunched up her cheeks and smiled as she took sight of the paper bag.

She extended her hands out and I handed it to her as I leaned down to kiss her forehead which held some loose strands of hair.

"Here you go babe, your cheeseburger with extra pickles."

She looked delighted as she peeked inside the bag.

I smiled and took off my soaking wet hoodie.

She immediately looked my way and her smile turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry for making you go out when it's pouring outside." she mentioned with teary eyes.

I threw the hoodie onto the floor and widened my eyes at her reaction.

"I'm so inconsiderate..." she quietly whispered.

I immediately walked up to her and cupped her cheeks so as to not make her shed any tears.

"Jagi... it's okay. The hoodie kept me dry. Besides, it's something that you've wanted to eat for a while now. Don't think too much of it and just enjoy it, ne?"

She nodded and flashed me her beautiful smile while she dug her hands in the bag to take everything out and place it on the table.

"Oh, I also got you some fries if you wanted th-"

"I don't want any."

Of course...

I chuckled and made my way into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and took out the one thing Eunri has been eating all this week.

I grabbed a spoon and took the jar out into the dining room only to see her opening up her burger.

I smiled and placed down the spoon and jar.

"Here's your jam jagi."

She looked up at me and smiled adoringly.

"You remembered~" she cooed.

I laughed a bit.

I mean, she's been asking for jam for every meal she eats... I was bound to take the hint at some point.

I took the cup of fries and went to go get something to drink.

"Jungkooook~" she said loud enough for me to hear.

"What is it jagi?"

"Where are the napkins?"

I thought a little bit before I answered.

"Shouldn't there be some in the bag?"

I heard her groan.

Is she stretching?

As I went out into the room again with the drink and fries in hand I saw her head suddenly pop out from under the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I got closer to the table.

"Gwenchana?"

She nodded and pointed towards the floor. I followed her finger to see the paper bag just calmly laying there like a statue.

"Um... I can't reach the napkins..." she said sheepishly.

I looked at her and the bag consecutively until I broke out in loud chuckle.

I crouched down beside her, dug my hand in the bag, and grabbed all the napkins to place them on the table.

As I was crouching I could very clearly see her belly.

It's so big and round... I didn't think it would get that big...

I looked her over.

She's been enduring so much pain and weight, it must hurt a lot right? I can't imagine what she's going through... all I know is that bending over to get some napkins is the least I could do for her.

"So, are you going to admire my gorgeous body or are you going to eat with me?"

I snapped out of my little trance and looked up at her smug face.

She looked absolutely hilarious from this angle.

As I stifled in my chuckle I sat down next to her quickly and began to eat the fries she didn't want.

As we were eating I saw that she took off the sesame seed buns from her burger.

Hmm...
Just let her do what she wants.

As I was reaching for my drink I accidently knocked down the spoon she was using for her jam.

It made a huge sound as it came into contact with the ground.

I sighed and grabbed it from the floor and went into the kitchen once again in order to get a new one.

Ugh... this is like my third trip into the kitchen in the past five minutes.

I got another spoon from the drawer and as I returned to the table I laid my eyes on my wife's questionable actions.

I crossed my arms at the sight.

She took out all the extra pickles, left the rest of the burger aside, and was eating the pickles with her jam.

Just the pickles...

Once she caught sight of me she stopped chewing and stared.

I had to laugh.

It was like she was caught red-handed.

"How's the cheeseburger babe? Is it good?" I smugly said as I handed her the spoon.

She narrowed her eyes at me and took the spoon.

"Jagi, you know my intention in asking you for a burger was for me to eat the pickles with-"

"Jam... I know." I said as I saw her stuff a spoonful of her pickle-jelly creation into her mouth.

She looks like she's enjoying it.

She looks so happy.

I smiled.

"You can have what's left of the burger if you want." she muffled.

I chuckled at her antics, and when I saw the whole burger intact it made me want to crack up even more.

Whatever's left of the burger eh?

Next time, I'm just gonna ask for a bag of pickles.

---------------------------------------

"Eunri, I've got the water running so let's--"

I came out of our bathroom to find her laying on the bed.

I made an umimpressed face as I crossed my arms looking at her.

"Why haven't you gotten undressed yet?"

She suddenly made eye contact with me and raised her eyebrows.

"Listen honey, maybe after the stomach's gone I'll be able to do whatever you want, okay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? You have to take a shower, the water's running."

She chuckled while staring up at the ceiling.

"That's what they all say."

I rolled my eyes and made my way to her as I brought an arm around her shoulders which made her sit up.

"Ooh, jagi you're so strong~" she exclaimed as she carressed my bicep.

I quickly pulled her up to her feet while maintaining a hand on her lower back for support.

"Are you flattering me?" I questioned as I moved my hands to her shoulders and began pushing her towards the bathroom.

She chuckled.

"Maybe..."

I scoffed slightly and continued pushing her.

"Then maybe you can flatter me some more AFTER you take a shower."

"Aish! You're no fun~"

As we entered the bathroom I made sure to close the door in case my wonderful wifey does anything funny.

As she sat down on the toilet seat I reached into the cabinets in order to get some towels for her.

"Jungkook, kiss me." she ordered.

I glanced at her before I smiled.

"A-ni-yo."

"Mwo? Wae?!"

"Not with that pickle-jam breath of yours." I said smugly.

She narrowed her eyes at me as I averted mine to continue looking for a big enough towel.

"You don't know what you're missing out on, it is the most delicious thing you can ever eat."

I grinned as I grabbed hold of a towel and faced her.

"You don't even like pickles." I sighed as I handed her the towel.

She pursed her lips and pouted like a little kid.

I softened my expression.

"Hey, come on now, don't get mad at me. I'll kiss you after you take a shower kay?"

I could tell she liked the idea by the way she raised her eyebrows slightly but because of her stubbornness she didn't say anything.

"Now, come on, let me help you." I said as I proceeded to grab the hem of her oversized nightgown.

She slapped my hand away.

"I think I can take a shower by myself my dear husband."

I scratched the back of my head and scoffed slightly as she slowly took off her night gown.

"The big bulge below your breasts says otherwise my dear wife."

She huffed and bent down as far as she could in order to take off her socks.

I looked at her sympathetically and crouched down to grip her ankle.

She immediately stopped and looked at me in shock.

I gazed back at her with a straight face.

"You can barely bend over and you expect to clean yourself adequately? Stop being so stubborn and let me help you."

I guess she sensed my irritation so she quickly sat down on the toilet seat and raised her foot up in order for me to take off her sock.

"Geez, what good is a husband for if you can't rely on him at times like these?" I said mainly to myself.

I sighed.

"Let's just get you clean."

Before I turned my head to check the temperature of the running water I glanced at her face and saw the glimpse of a smile.

A beautiful one.

A grateful one.

------------------------------------------

I quickly cleaned up everything and finally left the bathroom.

As I saw her making her way towards the bed and I smugly grinned.

"See? It wasn't that bad now was it?" I declared as I crossed my arms.

She glanced at me before sitting at the edge of the bed trying to position herself.

"Not for you. You were getting extremely touchy in there you dirty man." she retorted with a raise of her eyebrow.

My face fell as I gaped at her getting comfortable on the bed.

"How else was I supposed to clean you? I had to touch you."

I made it to my side of the bed and slipped through the covers, by the time I got situated I heaved out a relieved sigh.

Work wasn't helping at all, and the bosses had me working past my curfew all this week, this is the only time I get to relax.

Yeah, right here.
In my humble abode, in my comfortable bed, and with my beautiful wife.

I didn't hear a peep from her anymore.

Heh... she probably fell asleep.

I turned my head to face her.
Her back was towards me.

I mean, how can she sleep?
Having such a weight on her.
And knowing that she toss and turns while she sleeps.

How does she do it? Does it hurt?

I sighed just thinking about it. Well, I made sure she took her pills before she went to bed. She should be fine.

Have a goodnight yeobo~

Saranghae.

I extended my hand to turn off the lamp at my bed side table.

I was immediately consumed in darkness, and soon enough I felt my eyes getting heavy too.

Just before I felt myself drifting off I heard a muffled voice.

Eunri?

"Jungkook." she said in a pained voice.

I quickly opened my eyes and turned on the lamp so I could get a better look at her.

"Eunri? What is it?"

"It... it hurts." she barely voiced out.

I quickly threw the blanket off me which enabled me to move and I adjusted her position so that her whole back was on the mattress.

Her hands were grabbing onto her stomach.

Were they trembling?

I moved my eyes up to her face, and my face fell at the sight.

I inaudibly watched as a tear streaked across her cheek disappearing into the surface of her pillow.

I winced at the sight of her, and I let my body move on its own.

I immediately held her tight in my arms, and tried help her through all the pain.

She was wincing in my ear... I couldn't handle it.

Knowing the one you love is in pain and you can't do a thing about it...

It's- it's the worst.

"Jagi..."

My eyes widened and I rapidly made eye contact with her.

"What is it?!"

She looked at me with such calm eyes.

"Can you do it now? The baby is moving too much." she said while carressing her stomach.

"What about you? Are you o-"

"The pain's gone now. But I think they're moving around trying to find daddy's touch." she mentioned as she smiled.

I smiled back as I laid down next to her and placed my hand on her belly.

I started stroking and carressing it as if it was a precious glass ornament.

Delicate yet so beautiful.

I couldn't contain myself and quickly pressed my lips against her stomach in a gentle kiss.

After I released I felt a huge shift inside the big bulge of skin and felt something press against my hand.

My mouth opened in shock and I could feel myself getting emotional.

The baby moved towards my hand...

I moved my gaze from her stomach to her face.

She was glowing.

She was looking at her stomach with so much adoration it was blinding.

She's beautiful.

Just like our creation inside that stomach.

I heard a giggle.

"I guess baby is a daddy's child." she said as she flashed me a squinted eye smile.

I hummed and gave a small smile, just admiring the whole scene.

I got closer to her face which caused her to look at me in confusion.

I grinned and kissed her affectionately.

She responded back as I placed my hand on top of hers which was on top of the belly.

I soon released from the embrace, looked into her eyes, and attempted to display all my love and adoration in that stare.

I guess I couldn't...

Ah... might as well cut it short and say it out loud.

"Saranghae Eunri."

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Saranghae." she responded back.

She looked down for a bit before she looked back up.

"Gomawoyo..."

My eyes widened.

"Gomawo... for helping me take a shower. I'll have to not be so stubborn next time!"

I softened my expression at her.

"Eunri... it's the least I can do."

-----------------------------------------

'So, has the baby kicked yet?'

'Yes! Last night's was the biggest one so far.'

'Wahhh, daebak! Is Eunri doing okay?'

I balanced the phone between my cheek and shoulder.

'Yeah. Other than the hormones making her sassy and just lazy at everything.'

I chuckled as I recalled yesterday's events again.

'Has she been having weird cravings?'

I smiled and raised my hand to grip the phone.

'Yeah, have you ever tried jelly pickles? They seem to be the greatest food ever, from what I've heard.'

I heard him laugh on the other line.

'Woo~ That's something. Although, now that I think about it, when your mother had you she just couldn't stop putting sauerkraut on everything.'

I laughed along with him.

'Jinjja?!'

I rested my elbow on the countertop as I focused on our conversation.

'Ne. Your eomma was a serious case. Yelling at walls, and being very stubborn towards me.'

'I completely understand. Trust me.'

I heard him chuckle before he started speaking again.

'Well, where is she? Is she working?'

'Ani, she's on maternity leave. She's taking a nap before we go to her parents' house for dinner.'

He hummed in repsonse.

'What are you doing?'

I smiled.

'Making her favorite snack for when she wakes up.'

'Wah~ A man in love is a dangerous thing.'

I playfully scoffed at his statement.

'How's Japan?'

'It's been okay so far. I still need to get used to it. It's better than sticking with the memories over there though.'

My face fell slightly.

'Yeah... I guess that's true.'

He hummed.

'But don't worry, I'll make sure to visit often. You know, to teach you a thing or two.'

I grinned slightly.

'Sounds great dad. Just don't make it too often.' I teased.

He cracked another laugh.

'Well, don't wanna take up much of your time. You've got two to take care of now. We'll talk later ne?'

'Ne, annyeong appa.'

I hung up and placed the phone on the countertop as I finished the final touches on these horrifying 'best thing in the world' snacks.

As I was cleaning up, I heard some footsteps.

"Eunri?"

I didn't hear any response.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms grab onto my shirt.

I turned around and saw her.

Her bed hair.
Her puffy eyes.
Her ruffled night gown.
And her BIG belly.

All beautiful.

I smiled at her as she smiled back while placing her hands on her stomach.

"How did both of you sleep?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"Great. Thanks to you."

I bent down face to face with the belly.

"Oh? Then I'm glad you behaved well for eomma's sake." I hummed into the belly as I kissed it as well.

I got up and tenderly grabbed her hand and led her to the plate I just made.

I saw how her eyes lit up in excitement.
How her lip was quivering in anticipation.

She immediately took the plate into her hands and was about to head out of the kitchen when she turned around to face me innocently.

I stood there smiling waiting for her to say something.

And she did.

"Baby says khamsamnida~"

-------------------------------------------

"PICKLES AND JAM?! PAHAHAHA... JINJJA?!"

I tried to stifle a laugh as I grabbed my glass and took a sip of my drink.

"Hajima, yeobo!" scolded Mrs. Lee.

"But appa~" Eunri whined.

"It's the most delicious thing in the world! I'm telling you." she said as serious as she could.

The man across the table stood still for a few seconds until-

"PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I saw Eunri groan and my mother in law face palm in embarassment.

To be honest, I was chuckling too.

After a while Mr. Lee wiped the tears from his eyes and calmed down.

"Hoo~ Now that's something." he mentioned carelessly.

Eunri took a bite from the food and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Hmph. You're making fun of me but how was it when eomma was pregnant and you had to keep her away from the liquid soap because she just found the urge to put it in every meal of hers, ah?" she retorted as she crossed her arms.

Her father's eyes dilated a bit while Mrs. Lee started to give it some thought.

"I mean, it already smelled really good. I figured what harm could come from just having a bit with a meal." she comtemplated.

"Yeobo! You're still thinking like that?! You can die from eating that!" Mr. Lee retaliated.

"Ah... it wouldn't have been that bad." Mrs. Lee shooed.

"See?! This is exactly why I hid all the soap in the neighbor's house!" he cried out.

I sat there wide-eyed and processed everything that had been said.

I could feel the corners of my lip starting to quiver upwards.

Ah screw it~

"PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I dropped my fork and held my stomach with my hands.

My body was giving out and it was getting hard to breath.

But man!

HIDING ALL THE SOAP IN A NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE?!

I managed to slightly open the eyes I instinctly closed when I started my ruckus, and saw them all staring at me incredulously.

I extended my hand in front of me and began shaking it.

"Mianhe mianhe~" I managed between loud chuckles.

I ran a hand through my locks and tried to wipe away some stray tears as more chuckles came out.

"And I thought pickles and jam was bad enough... PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I wailed and I wailed in pure laughter.

It was sooo long since I've laughed like this before. It's actually pretty crazy.

Seeing how I've changed from being a awkward, and reserved kid to the laughing maniac I am now.

I owe it all to the wonderful people in front of me.

I opened my eyes again just to see them all chuckling and laughing along with me.

I quickly took in the sight.

My in-laws laughing to their heart's content.

And my beautiful wife cackling out loud while holding onto the belly so as to not make any unnecessary movements.

I wouldn't trade this in for the world.

After calming down from our high, we managed to get through dinner without heaving another laughing mess.

I was helping with the dishes and in cleaning up the area.

"Where'd Eunri go?" I asked.

"Oh, seems like she went to the bathroom." Mrs. Lee responded.

"In my perspective she looked like she was desperate to get in there." Mr. Lee added.

"Might wanna go a little bit easier on the spice now honey. You know the aftermath is dangerous." he teased.

"Excuse you. You try cooking for a pregnant woman next time. Then we'll talk, ne?" she smirked out.

I chuckled at their antics and continued washing and drying the dishes in the kitchen.

Once in a while I would peek out into the living room to see if Eunri had come out yet but I was left disappointed every time.

Is she okay?

She's been in there for a while now...

Heh, she's probably having trouble bending down onto the toilet seat.

I grinned and resumed to my cleaning.

It was only after I finished the last plate when I heard a muffled voice from across the house.

Is that...

I quickly dried my hands and walked towards the living room.

Nothing.

I ruffled my hair and looked around for at least some movement but I guess it was nothing... just my in-laws still bickering at the dining table.

That's weird, I thought I heard her for a second.

I'm going crazy.

I laughed at myself and turned around to go back into the kitchen until I heard a groan.

And this one left no doubt on who it was.

It was loud enough for her parents and I to stop what we were doing and walk into the living room where we could hear clearly.

We exchanged looks and stayed in the living room for a bit.

Since we didn't hear any more noise we made our way back to the kitchen.

Before I could take another step forward I heard her scream my name.

I ran.

What could've happened?!
I knew she took too long...

I quickly approached the door and pressed my hands against the door to halt myself from that short run and rapidly turned the knob so it could open.

"Eunri?! What's wrong?" I yelled.

I saw her stand still, a hand against the wall, and her head inclined downwards towards the bathroom floor.

I followed her line of vision to see what looked like a liquid substance?

Water?

I took another good look at her only to have my confusion slip away from me.

She was panting. Her body was heaving up and down repeatedly.

"Jungkook..." she panted as she lifted her head up to face me.

She looked worn out.

Was she having trouble in here?
Why didn't she yell for me sooner?

I looked at her some more as she opened her mouth to say something else.

"My..." she panted.

My?

"My water broke." she mustered out as she lost her balance and her hand slipped.

"EUNRI!" I yelled as I reached out to grab her.

Thank goodness I caught her in time.

I heard footsteps.

"Jungkook! Gwenchana?!" Mr. Lee cried out.

"Eunri!!!!" screeched Mrs. Lee.

While holding Eunri in my hands I turned to face them and managed the calmest face I could.

"Call the ambulance... NOW."

I immediately turned my focus onto Eunri.
Her head was slipping.

My eyes widened.

"Hey, HEY! Stay with me jagi!" I stammered as I brought my hands to cup her face.

"Jungkook... gwenchana. I'm just weak." she barely whispered.

Although I was somewhat relieved by her statement I couldn't stop from being concerned over her.

It seemed like hours as I was trying to keep her awake and conscious. It was only when the paramedics came in and took her away when the situation started to sink in.

Why didn't I get there sooner?

I would've been there since the beginning.

Everything was a blur.

I didn't even realize that Mrs. Lee quickly cleaned up the puddle of water in the bathroom.

Shucks, I didn't even realize that I'm getting yelled at to get into the car to follow the ambulance to the hospital.

I still can't believe it.
It all happpened so suddenly.

We were just calmly having dinner as a family and laughing our butts off and now...

Now this!

I scoffed slightly that no one could hear me.

All of that doesn't matter now.

I'm...
I'm going to be a father.

I'm going to see my child in few moments.
Me and Eunri's creation.

One of our own.

Even though I was nervous before and I still am, I'm relieved that the day finally came.

More than anything... I'm the happiest man in the world.

As I took a glance out of the car's window I could see the hospital a few streets afar.

I smiled.

Heck, little did I know that in my heart...

A newfound love was starting to blossom.

~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.4K 280 27
"i've finally found the answer" I said softly, but my mind was running circles. "what?" He asked, still entranced in our stare. "you're my answer" Ju...
2K 110 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
30.1K 1.9K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
2.7K 159 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...