Amderesta The Alcasian Confli...

De pretribbeliever

In this spinoff of my Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series, the Alcasian Galaxy becomes the scene of a proxy... Mais

Part One: Behind Enemy Lines
Part Two: Hostilities Resume
Part Three: A Widening Conflict
Part Four: Desperate Times
Part Five: Assessment
Part Six: Stand Your Ground
Part Seven: Battle For Alcasia
Part Eight: Friendly Fire Incident
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part 11
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Thirty-Two

3 0 0
De pretribbeliever

Chapter Thirty-Two

"Something's up." noted as he joined Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran, and in the Alcasian Federation Defense Ministry's war room.

"I can see that, Andrews." Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran repiled as he zoomed the real-time three-dimensional holographic map in on the Alnanis Sectors. "Kellson is not done yet, he's shifting the focus of his attacks."

"To where?" Alcasian Federal Military Chief of Staff Commander Brianson asked of his commander-in-chief.

"If you were Kellson and had managed to damage a number of orbital bases, scanner array stations, etc, what your next move be?" Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran then asked.

"Well, sir." Alcasian Federal Military Chief of Staff Commander Brianson replied. "I would scan for cargo supply convoys travelling through the Alnanis Sectors to resupply those installations and try to keep them from making their deliveries."

"Speaking of cargo supply convoys, you two need to look at this, sirs." Southwest Region Alcasian Federal Military Field Commander Andrews said.

Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran, and Alcasian Federal Military Chief of Staff Commander Brianson walked over to the holographic map and looked where Andrews pointed at.

Back in the Alnasis Sectors onboard the Anacoda, entered the bridge, took his seat in the command chair after getting up to walk around.

Shortly afterwards, Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Colonel Brayans gave him a datapad with sitreps from the Anacoda's department heads.

"Thank you, Brayans." Alcasian Republic Military Colonel Kellson responded. "I'll look this over, right now let's focus on these suppy convoys."

Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Thomas seated at the weapon control console locked onto a target identified as an Alcasian Federal Military cargo supply transport and fired several torpedeos towards the transports as Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Henry Tessans immeadiately adjusted the Anacoda away from the current target, and toward another transport travelling in that convoy.

The process of firing missiles or torpedeos at the designated target and changing course to avoid possible triangulation of the Anacoda's weapon's fire was repeated many more times by Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Thomas, and Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Henry Tessans while Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Jacob Tanns continued to scan for any additional Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Units.

"That's odd, have not detected any escorts for these supply convoys." Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Jacob Tanns noted as Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Thomas launched another barrage of missiles and torpedeos from the forward launchers towards another target, followed by a course and speed change by Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Henry Tessans at flight control.

"Now that you said that out loud, we'll likely be detecting convoy escorts before we know it." Alcasian Republic Military Colonel Kellson responded to his first watch bridge scanner control officer.

The process of firing missiles and torpedeos towards a seemingly unprotected Alcasian Federal Military cargo supply transport and changing course and speed towards a different cargo supply transport was also repeated by each flight crew onboard .

Many of these flight crews who were getting low on ordinance to fire at the Alcasian Federal Miliary supply transports, headed back towards the Anacoda, landed in the respective docking bays to rearm and headed back out for more sorties.

Meanwhile on Alcasian Federal Military Orbital Base Sierra 554433-O still damaged from the earlier attack by the Anacoda, Alcasian Federal Military Commander Johnson read over the updated sitreps from the damage control teams.

"You want the good news first or the bad news?" Alcasian Federal Military Commander Jeff Franks asked his CO.

"Good news then bad, Franks." Alcasian Federal Military Commander Johnson replied.

"Well, sir." Alcasian Federal Military Commander Jeff Franks said, "Good news, the attacks on our bases seems to have stopped for now. Bad news, looks like Kellson has shifted the focus of attacks by the Anacoda and it's aerial assault taskforce from our bases to the supply transport convoys."

Alcasian Federal Military Commander Johnson thought for a bit then responded. "Going after our logistical support, I see. That may prove to be a temporary setback, but I wouldn't be too concerned. Besides, the ARM forces are bogged down 250 light-years to our south."

"With all due respect, sir." Alcasian Federal Military Commander Jeff Franks responded to his commanding officer with thinly-veiled frustration. "One Alcasia-class starship, sixteen shuttles, and sixteen transports have been able to damage or destroy thousands of bases in this area of space currently under our control.

"As for the orbital bases under our control along the northern edges of the Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors, who knows how many have been damaged or destroyed by the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce."

As the two of them continued to discuss the situation there onboard Alcasian Federal Military Orbital Base Sierra 554433-O, Alcasian Republic Military officers and enlisted on duty in the armories onboard the Adsasia, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina and the other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers comprising the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce continued to launch missiles and torpedeos at Alcasian Federal Military controlled orbital installation which either damaged or destroyed many of those bases.

Over the next 14 days of August 90,056, Colonel Kellson and the rest of the personnel onboard on the Anacoda, along with the those comprising flight crews of Shuttle Alpha-34332-A, Shuttle Alpha-34332-B, Shuttle Alpha-34332-C, Shuttle Alpha-34332-D, Transport Alpha-34332-A, Transport Alpha-34332-B, Transport Alpha-34332-C, Transport Alpha-34332-D, Shuttle Alpha-34333-A, Shuttle Alpha-34333-B, Shuttle Alpha-34333-C, Shuttle Alpha-34333-D, Transport Alpha 34333-A, Transport Alpha 34333-B, Transport Alpha 43333-C, Transport Alpha 34333-D, Shuttle Alpha-34334-A, Shuttle Alpha 34334-B, Shuttle Alpha-34334-C, Shuttle Alpha 34334-D, Transport Alpha 34334-A, Transport Alpha 34334-B, Transport Alpha 34334-C, Transport Alpha 34334-D, Shuttle Alpha-34335-A, Shuttle Alpha-34335-B, Shuttle Alpha-34335-C, Shuttle Alpha-34335-D, Transport Alpha-34335-A, Transport Alpha-34335-B, Transport Alpha-34335-C, and Transport Alpha-34335-D continued their hit and run attack against the Alcasian Federal Military cargo supply convoys travelling through the Alnasis Sectors.

Likewise along the northern edges of the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors also continued their attacks along that 20,000 light-year stretch of space.

Reports of the ongoing attacks made their way up to , who like many of the Alcasian Federal Military commander in command of installations on the northern edge of the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors, grew frustrated at the worsening situation, and proceeded to make his frustrations known.

On the morning of August 24, 90,056, Southwest Region Alcasian Federal Military Field Commander Andrews entered the war room at the Alcasian Federal Defensive Ministry with a datapad containing situation reports along the northern edges of the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors.

After an exchange of salutes between himself and Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran, Andrews handed the data over for Kerran to read over. As read over the mounting casaulty reports from the various Alcasian Federal Military base commanders, he pondered on his earlier decision not to divert forces to bolster that area of space.

"Andrews, in light of recent events I have come around on regarding my earlier decision." Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran told the Southwest Region Alcasian Federal Military Field Commander. "Send orders for Combat Assault Groups Commanders to divert half of their forces from the southern edge of Northern Districts to the northern edge."

Acknowledging the order, Southwest Region Alcasian Federal Military Field Commander Andrews sent new orders to the Combat Assault Groups Commanders of AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-A, AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-B, AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-C, AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-D, AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-E, AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-F, AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-G, and AFMCAGs Alpha-Delta 101-H to redeploy half of their forces to the northern edges of the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors Northern Districts.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

476 0 14
A spin off of Star Wars. Episode 1-3: Prequels Factions Old Republic/Jedi Order, Confederacy of Independent Systems/Sith Episode 4-6: Original Fact...
123 82 22
A new era begins in a galaxy far, far away... Long after the events of the Skywalker Saga, new heroes and villains arise from our favorite space-oper...
3.6K 237 38
Book four of the "Heirs of the Fallen" series: It's been three years since the battle of Shili and the war rages on. The New Republic has seen a rebo...
606 22 13
This novel which I wrote during this year's National Novel Writing Month is an concurrent book to my nine book Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic set dur...